Author Topic: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis  (Read 13178 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
Where does Obama stand on the Occupy protests...for or against?

Or Option C - too dumb to formulate an opinion?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »
They re oposing law and order and threatening, insulting police forces. They re disrupting peace. I m walking in that park and see these guys Ill think of them as a "nuisance", a bunch of annoying spoiled spoonfed uneducated brats who have nothing better to do cause their parents are rich and pay for everything. They just have time to waste. Others are just there to give a meaning to their pathetic , boring, existence made of pot consumption, useless studies geared toward useless jobs, or to impress girls.
 Most people my age or younger I know have something else to do instead of that stupid shit, like working to pay the bills and their education.

Hey, I'm actually against the occupy protests, but it doesn't matter what your or my opinion is... when you have laws like freedom of association, freedom of speech, and freedom of assembly, what do you think is going to happen?  I'm not talking about whether these kids are a nuisance or not.  I'm not talking about their background or anything like that.  I think the system is flawed, sure, but I also think the occupy protests are accomplishing nothing.  I think all these people should be held a little more accountable for their actions and the events that lead to them being in an unfortunate financial situation. 

However, at the end of the day, they have the legal right to chant and assemble pretty much whenever and wherever they want and the police don't have the right to just come in and use force.  My point was just to say that this will lead to some court cases and changing of the guard with leadership on the UC Davis campus. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »
Where does Obama stand on the Occupy protests...for or against?

Or Option C - too dumb to formulate an opinion?

He's for it otherwise he'd be calling for it's end. Polosi said said it was a good thing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2011, 01:10:04 PM »
Hey, I'm actually against the occupy protests, but it doesn't matter what your or my opinion is... when you have laws like freedom of association, freedom of speech, and freedom of assembly, what do you think is going to happen?  I'm not talking about whether these kids are a nuisance or not.  I'm not talking about their background or anything like that.  I think the system is flawed, sure, but I also think the occupy protests are accomplishing nothing.  I think all these people should be held a little more accountable for their actions and the events that lead to them being in an unfortunate financial situation.  

However, at the end of the day, they have the legal right to chant and assemble pretty much whenever and wherever they want and the police don't have the right to just come in and use force.  My point was just to say that this will lead to some court cases and changing of the guard with leadership on the UC Davis campus.  
[/quote
I think you need to go back and understand the right to free speech and peaceably assemble.

You dont have the right to infringe upon the rights of others.

You cant go stand in the middle of a street and block traffic as part of your protest.

you cant form a human shield and block a walk way either.

You cant disturb the peace at a college campus.

Having the right to free speech and to protest doesnt mean you can go anywhere you want and say anything you want...

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »
Not impressed.  By protesting in the US, people have nothing to lose.  I bet if we lived under a Chinese or Russian-style type of government, how many of these Occupiers and Tea Partiers do you think you'd see?  In many other countries, you have to be willing to die for change.....not come from an upper middle class family holding up cardboard signs pretending to be an intellectual. 

The Occupiers (and anyone else for that matter) need to become violent so can have some real entertainment.  If the perceived villains are bankers, the rich, politicians, whatever...than how come none of them are dead yet? Know why?

'Cause shit isn't that bad.  Everyone has the latest gadgets and get to wear nice clothes and drive nice cars.  There really isn't anything to protest against.  Just wait until those things get taken away  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 02:15:47 PM »
What these protesters need is a couple of good terrorists supporting their cause, and then they might be able to turn the tables.  But, the citizens of Western Countries need to realise they have been brainwashed by their own government who are no more than Organised Criminals near the Top of the food chain.  The level of ignorance showed by commentators and onlookers is spectacular in the extreme.  I am embarrassed for the average person, their lack of current affairs knowledge is astounding - most people are truly unaware, that slowly over the last 20 years, many of their civil liberties have been stripped from them while they comfortable slept in their beds at nights with full bellies. Absolutely NO IDEA
V

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 02:20:03 PM »
lol cops...

i got beat up by a couple of cops once when i was assaulted by some middle aged guy

the cops assumed i was the punk because he was 20 years older than me

so they beat the fuck out of me and broke some teeth

then later turned out the guy had prior convictions for assault and so they let me off the hook

not even a sorry or pay the dental bills

fucking cops

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 02:28:28 PM »
He's for it otherwise he'd be calling for it's end. Polosi said said it was a good thing.

By that logic, since Newt Gingrich hasn't called for an end to people having sex with horses, then he must be "for it"?

How about a president choosing not to get involved in every single domestic issue?

Politically, these whiny protesters sure aren't going to vote for Newt and friends making fun of them.

What does obama have to GAIN by shitting on them?  THey aren't listening to police with mace, you think they'll listen to him?

They're the tea party of 2012... but the tea partiers would show up for a 1 day rally, then go back to work.  These twerps will be working to get obama elected in 2012, count on it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2011, 02:29:12 PM »
lol cops...

i got beat up by a couple of cops once when i was assaulted by some middle aged guy

the cops assumed i was the punk because he was 20 years older than me

so they beat the fuck out of me and broke some teeth

then later turned out the guy had prior convictions for assault and so they let me off the hook

not even a sorry or pay the dental bills

fucking cops

::)
You know how many stories I hear like this - I always smile when I hear a police officer has been killed - I know that sounds hard, but many people have no idea how big a criminal the average police officer is.
V

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2011, 02:46:38 PM »
You know how many stories I hear like this - I always smile when I hear a police officer has been killed - I know that sounds hard, but many people have no idea how big a criminal the average police officer is.

yeah i know tons of these stories from people i know and they're not lying

me too, everytime a cop dies i thank jesus

i remember a girl in the police academy was shot to death with an ak and everybody was like "omg" and i was like "fuck yes"

female cops are the worst after all

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »
Not impressed.  By protesting in the US, people have nothing to lose.  I bet if we lived under a Chinese or Russian-style type of government, how many of these Occupiers and Tea Partiers do you think you'd see?  In many other countries, you have to be willing to die for change.....not come from an upper middle class family holding up cardboard signs pretending to be an intellectual. 

The Occupiers (and anyone else for that matter) need to become violent so can have some real entertainment.  If the perceived villains are bankers, the rich, politicians, whatever...than how come none of them are dead yet? Know why?

'Cause shit isn't that bad.  Everyone has the latest gadgets and get to wear nice clothes and drive nice cars.  There really isn't anything to protest against.  Just wait until those things get taken away  :D
/end of thread.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »

Good fucking post !!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »
I don't give a fuck what these protesters were carrying on about.  It is not that important for me but they have rights for peaceful assembly.  What I think the idiots here fail to realize is just because YOU don't have a stake in this protest doesn't mean, "Oh well fuck them, they are hippie trash".  When things in society start to affect YOU directly I would support your right to protest your heart out even though I probably wouldn't like your position on that issue.  Say if the government mandates that couples can only have 1 child and any additional pregnancy must be aborted, personally,  I don't have an issue with that.  I don't have kids and do not want them so it doesn't effect me but I would never think it would be OK for you to sit by idle and just accept it.  I would support your right to protest in any way you wanted.  There is a deeper meaning here guys and you are failing to see it.  Our freedoms are fucking going down the drain fast and people like you who support this police brutality are part of our downfall.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2011, 09:06:06 PM »
I don't give a fuck what these protesters were carrying on about.  It is not that important for me but they have rights for peaceful assembly.  What I think the idiots here fail to realize is just because YOU don't have a stake in this protest doesn't mean, "Oh well fuck them, they are hippie trash".  When things in society start to affect YOU directly I would support your right to protest your heart out even though I probably wouldn't like your position on that issue.  Say if the government mandates that couples can only have 1 child and any additional pregnancy must be aborted, personally,  I don't have an issue with that.  I don't have kids and do not want them so it doesn't effect me but I would never think it would be OK for you to sit by idle and just accept it.  I would support your right to protest in any way you wanted.  There is a deeper meaning here guys and you are failing to see it.  Our freedoms are fucking going down the drain fast and people like you who support this police brutality are part of our downfall.
what you and others need to realize is the right to peacefully assemble doesnt mean you can go where ever you want and do whatever you want.

Ppl cant block traffic and these morons cant create a human chain in the middle of campus.

your rights end where my rights begin you jack asses.

Create that human chain at my campus and see what happens

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
shit is bad you fucking retard this isn't 1988.  we live in a police welfare state where fat morons are paid lots of taxpayer money in a gazillion dollar deficit to annoy people and waste time

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »
The pigs were right- the students had pencils & books- the pigs only had bullet proof vest, two guns each, a baton, a knife, a helmet, riot shield, a killer dog and a helicopter above them with a machine gun and laser beam.

Pigs will always behave as piggish pigs. Everyone knows this.
a

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2011, 09:17:53 PM »
shit is bad you fucking retard this isn't 1988.  we live in a police welfare state where fat morons are paid lots of taxpayer money in a gazillion dollar deficit to annoy people and waste time
does that change the fact that these morons dont have the right to simply plop down where ever and when ever they want and protest?

NO IT DOESNT YOU FUKING MORON...

I already said the police handled it poorly, doesnt change the fact that ppl on here seem to think that you can do whatever, whenever you want and say its protesting and be ok...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »
pretty sure protests are legal?

protests yes...not on private property. when you are ordered to leave you need to leave. if you are disrupting traffic ect it is illegal on public property. an example is sitting on a sidewalk hands together stopping the flow of pedestrain traffic
irongearco.com

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 12:01:05 AM »
you think the cops wanted to be there......fuck no......those idiots got their attention, they broke the law, illegal asembly, and the cops did their job,,, and did it well.

end of story....

next......

Mr. AZ 2003

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 03:44:32 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »
shit is bad you fucking retard this isn't 1988.  we live in a police welfare state where fat morons are paid lots of taxpayer money in a gazillion dollar deficit to annoy people and waste time
You think you re having a tough life at the moment, you think you re in a "dictatorial police state"?
 hahah as said earlier in this thread i cant wait until economies collapse worldwide next year, to see how fucking morons like you manage to survive.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »

he s doing his job. Had they used their tonfas/batons you still would have complained. Fucking bunch of losers who had no fathers and live in lalaland.

Harassing police officers in their private life is against the law.
Yeah, i really wonder why these people get in troubles with the law  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 04:54:26 PM »
he s doing his job.

But does he have to do his job?

good work by the police

if people want to break the law they should reap the consequences

fuck them hippies

You aren't even considering the possibility that maybe the law is bullshit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 05:26:09 PM »
what you and others need to realize is the right to peacefully assemble doesnt mean you can go where ever you want and do whatever you want.

Ppl cant block traffic and these morons cant create a human chain in the middle of campus.

your rights end where my rights begin you jack asses.

Create that human chain at my campus and see what happens

ya that epic 10  person long chain on a massive campus, which they attend, is cause enough to fucking spray them with pepper spray. Your argument could be applied to all protests, its the point of protest