Author Topic: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis  (Read 13177 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 05:31:11 PM »
But does he have to do his job?

You aren't even considering the possibility that maybe the law is bullshit.

no no that takes critical thinking, something they are not capable of.

Clearly peaceful protest requires violent action, i mean what other options did the cops have there? i mean dude, they had a 10 person long chain going there, they might pay to stay there and attend school but protesting in such a menacing fashion is ridiculous, best bet is to pepper spray the shit out of them up close, regardless of health conditions. I mean one girl was required to go to the hospital because of her asthma and the attacks it provoked. Seriously wake up you morons, this is what democracy is, this is excessive clearly.

the system you people live in is fucking broke, you have the richest earning more then ever while the middle class is dying, yet you defend these fucking morons and consider all non millionaires lazy hippies.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
Harassing police officers in their private life is against the law. but great fun anyway
Yeah, i really wonder why these people get in troubles with the law  ::) I'm a mammas boy and enjoy hanging from my mommas tit
V

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »
OUR ECONOMY IS COLLAPSED FUCKTARD

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 06:45:17 PM »
ya that epic 10  person long chain on a massive campus, which they attend, is cause enough to fucking spray them with pepper spray. Your argument could be applied to all protests, its the point of protest
Nice straw man moron, I already said they mishandled it they should have simply physically started removing them and when the resisted as they almost certainly would have then pepper sprayed them.

None of this changes the fact however that these morons werent within their rights to do what they were doing but hey if youre ok with ppl violating the rights of others I guess we could apply that to all protests to right?

morons...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 06:49:41 PM »
no no that takes critical thinking, something they are not capable of.

Clearly peaceful protest requires violent action, i mean what other options did the cops have there? i mean dude, they had a 10 person long chain going there, they might pay to stay there and attend school but protesting in such a menacing fashion is ridiculous, best bet is to pepper spray the shit out of them up close, regardless of health conditions. I mean one girl was required to go to the hospital because of her asthma and the attacks it provoked. Seriously wake up you morons, this is what democracy is, this is excessive clearly.

the system you people live in is fucking broke, you have the richest earning more then ever while the middle class is dying, yet you defend these fucking morons and consider all non millionaires lazy hippies.
what the fuck was the girl doing sitting there while the cop prepared the pepper spray?

whos saying this wasnt excessive?

common sense aint that common anymore apparently.

why is the millionaires responsibility to take care of your ass?

Im middle class and doing just fine thank you, I dont need anyone giving me hand out.

whats stopping you or any one of these occupy morons from becoming one of the 1% and then giving all your money away?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:42 PM »
what the fuck was the girl doing sitting there while the cop prepared the pepper spray?

whos saying this wasnt excessive?

common sense aint that common anymore apparently.

why is the millionaires responsibility to take care of your ass?

Im middle class and doing just fine thank you, I dont need anyone giving me hand out.

whats stopping you or any one of these occupy morons from becoming one of the 1% and then giving all your money away?

im not even sure what you are saying, i can physically sense your rage, noah grabbed two of every animal.

what rights are they violating. Numerous people in this thread have agreed with the action, hence my comment. I quoted you because your argument was retarded and childish. A HUMAN CHAIN, MY RIGHTS LOL............

u mad brah.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »
ppls right to protest ends when they begin to violate the rights of others.

you dont have the explicit right to act an ass and force other ppl to deal with it.

I think these kids were protesting their college raising tuition prices if Im not mistaken.

I think the police handled that bad they could have simply physically moved them and when they got rowdy then pepper sprayed them.
ROFLMAO at them protesting rising tuition yet still paying to be there and then attending their football games and all the other carnival nonsense that goes on there.

Morons don`t realize that they ARE the problem.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 10:07:21 PM »
Where does Obama stand on the Occupy protests...for or against?

Or Option C - too dumb to formulate an opinion?
He thinks they are frustrated morons.  Most Occupiers are Poop Paultards.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
Pigs are the janitors for the rich- nothing more. This piggy probably thought he was helping his masters. Then again he might just be another sadistic pig.
a

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
im not even sure what you are saying, i can physically sense your rage, noah grabbed two of every animal.

what rights are they violating. Numerous people in this thread have agreed with the action, hence my comment. I quoted you because your argument was retarded and childish. A HUMAN CHAIN, MY RIGHTS LOL............

u mad brah.
lol youve taken part in one to many occupy drum circles bro, your brain is rattled.

you dont have the right to go where you want and to what you want and say its protesting an get away with it.

you cant block traffic yes even foot traffic, you cant disturb the peace. you think this was not a distraction in the middle of a college campus with classes going on?

epic deflection and not addressing my points...classic sign of a moron who has not validity to their argument.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 04:28:57 AM »
Pigs are the janitors for the rich- nothing more. This piggy probably thought he was helping his masters. Then again he might just be another sadistic pig.
Well, these days police pension funds, like the NYPD, are huuuuuuge, and now are all in Wall St. type investments dealies, so there is a mutual interest (ugh!) thingy going on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 06:31:24 AM »
Well, these days police pension funds, like the NYPD, are huuuuuuge, and now are all in Wall St. type investments dealies, so there is a mutual interest (ugh!) thingy going on.

Nah, you give cops too much credit. They weren't thinking of their pensions, they were thinking "Jesus Christ I wish these kids would break it up and go back to playing their computer games and living off mommys tit so I can go back to my regular duties."

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 06:46:08 AM »
Nah, you give cops too much credit. They weren't thinking of their pensions, they were thinking "Jesus Christ I wish these kids would break it up and go back to playing their computer games and living off mommys tit so I can go back to my regular duties."

regular duties, such as handing out parking tickets, accepting bribes and otherwise being a taxpayer leach

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 06:58:58 AM »
Aw, c'mon. I was trying to join the dots for our conspiracy guys. They love that shit.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »
regular duties, such as handing out parking tickets, accepting bribes and otherwise being a taxpayer leach

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »
Aw, c'mon. I was trying to join the dots for our conspiracy guys. They love that shit.   

and I had to deflect the attention from the fact all cops are actually part of the conspiracy. If it actually got out, can you imagine how many people we would have to kill?? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2011, 07:32:36 AM »
lol youve taken part in one to many occupy drum circles bro, your brain is rattled.

you dont have the right to go where you want and to what you want and say its protesting an get away with it.

you cant block traffic yes even foot traffic, you cant disturb the peace. you think this was not a distraction in the middle of a college campus with classes going on?

epic deflection and not addressing my points...classic sign of a moron who has not validity to their argument.

i was super high when i wrote this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
i was super high when i wrote this
sounds about right, stay outta those drum circles buddy ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 05:46:03 AM »

Yes.  They're doing it "For America."  We can't have these dissidents running around, badmouthing the flawless order of things.  It's un-American to question our leaders.  True patriotism means continual unthinking obedience.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2011, 10:44:05 AM »
sounds about right, stay outta those drum circles buddy ;)

never been in a drum circle, fuck i would love to live like a hippy but i enjoy making money and helping people. I do enjoy getting high every now and again, i dont like alcohol so weed and kava are my outlets for stress and recreation.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
Depends on what they were protesting for/against?
Don't know the reason - did they announce the protest?

If these "kids" as bad as  the special openminded people I've met at university than a shotgun blast would have been appropriate.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
He thinks they are frustrated morons.  Most Occupiers are Poop Paultards.

Bullshit.....the Occupiers are the base of Obama's constituency.

You'd fit right in with them "Adam".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »
never been in a drum circle, fuck i would love to live like a hippy but i enjoy making money and helping people. I do enjoy getting high every now and again, i dont like alcohol so weed and kava are my outlets for stress and recreation.
shit I would to but reality makes it impossible...

I hear ya I had my pot phase and will probably go back when I retire but there is just to much at risk right now to indulge.

What is kava?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2011, 03:22:34 PM »
Bullshit.....the Occupiers are the base of Obama's constituency.

You'd fit right in with them "Adam".

Try again.  The overwhelming majority hate Obama and could be best described as Poop Paulers.