Author Topic: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis  (Read 13176 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
shit I would to but reality makes it impossible...

I hear ya I had my pot phase and will probably go back when I retire but there is just to much at risk right now to indulge.

What is kava?

kava kava is a traditional polynesian drink that is made from kava kava root(a plant) and mixed with water then strained. its a potent anxiolytic, similar to alcohol, but with no hangover, no real side effects if consumed in a traditional sense. It's quite amazing, great for relaxation and inducing a sense of well-being.

http://kavalounge.yuku.com/forums/68/The-Kava-Lounge#.Ts2KILLcLj4

you can pretty much learn everything from this forum. If you try it make sure to buy the root and not pills etc they literally do nothing, if its good kava it can put you on your ass and induce a wonderful sleep that you awake super rested from.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »
Do the young stupid #### on this messageboard understand that had these "protesters" not been sitting their "protesting" they wouldnt have been gased? None of them could actually formulate the reason why they were there anyway. "Because im a dumb teen in need of identification, of meaning, who had no father figure and has nothing else to do in fact at that time of the day, also I thought it would look cool to "oppose" the "tyrants" ". You want to meet some real tyrants? why dont you live america then? Why do you stay in this country then?

What do you know of life at such a young age, when you re from the richest families of the richest country on earth. What a joke. Their parents should be pepersprayed too, they should be fucking fined for spawning these useless tools they call their sons and daughters.

Odd but I somewhat agree with the uberman!  ???

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:43 PM »
Try again.  The overwhelming majority hate Obama and could be best described as Poop Paulers.

Bullshit "Adam"........

They are strongly in the corner of America's first affirmative action president. Just think "Adam", skin pigmentation kept you from that same Ivy League education.