Author Topic: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis  (Read 13189 times)

Xerxes

Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:50:30 AM »
wtf  ???

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Police pepperspraying students @ UC Davis
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 04:07:33 AM »
pretty sure protests are legal?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 04:15:07 AM »
Sad to watch. Very sad.

Someone should go and finally kick Kim Jong Il out !!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 04:39:17 AM »
I can only hope all of those cops get killed one by one by someone with a sniper rifle who has nothing to lose.  Fuck it...Kill their fucking family too, but make the cops watch before slitting their throat.  I mean that is how you get shit done now in the US right?  Violence?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 04:52:48 AM »
Looks like they were successful
U

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 04:55:24 AM »
Some fucked up shit,but at least it didn`t turn out to be a full scale war.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
Good. Cops need to be doing this sort of thing to hippy fucknuts more often. I'd do it to every occupy wall street protester out there.

bber

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 05:04:13 AM »
the same thing happens every time people try to protest, I don't know why they act surprised when it happens to them

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 05:04:51 AM »
Lol @ "You can go."  Sweet kids.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 05:05:40 AM »
the same thing happens every time people try to protest, I don't know why they act surprised when it happens to them
QFT

exocet

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 05:19:14 AM »
The police used the least amount of force. All they did was push a button.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2011, 05:36:23 AM »
I wonder if Coach would approve this video?  :-\
X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 07:26:32 AM »
pretty sure protests are legal?
ppls right to protest ends when they begin to violate the rights of others.

you dont have the explicit right to act an ass and force other ppl to deal with it.

I think these kids were protesting their college raising tuition prices if Im not mistaken.

I think the police handled that bad they could have simply physically moved them and when they got rowdy then pepper sprayed them.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 07:40:26 AM »
Conflict is the creator of all things - Heraclitus

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 07:50:42 AM »
Where was the pepper spray when the brown flash mobs were terrorizing the American landscape a few months ago??

But now this race traitor cop sprays white kids point blank in the face. This stupid pig needs to realize he is being used by his masters. Rule number 1: don't turn on your own race. This cop needs the shit beat out of him for being ignorant and a traitor.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011, 07:52:13 AM »
But when you have violent flash mobs it doesn't. All these cops are useless then.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 08:11:12 AM »
Look at these crying bitches. Now even pepper spray is excessive use of force.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 10:04:40 AM »
I dont understand why when i watch these videos i always laugh and wish i could be a cop. I feel zero empathy for these stupid kids who had no father figure, no father presence, and who are angered by anything that make them doubt about their illusion of illimited power, who self label themselves as intellectuals but are sons and daughters of rich liberals who are as capitalist as the neo cons. Their heart is on the leftist side, their head and wallet are on the conservators side. Cynical, hypocritical assholes.

I mean, i never ever identified with the protesters,cause there was never ever a single chance i would be doing the stupid stuff they re doing. Im too busy studying, working, taking care of my family, reading, doing my best to contribute and help others contribute... And I come from an atheist, socialo communist dysfunctionnal family I took my distances from after confronting them with the results of their past beliefs.

Watching some of these vids made me want to go outside and punch spoiled youths. Unfortunately i have no right to do so cause im not part of the law and orders forces. I'm glad they re there to put some sense into these losers heads.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 10:07:51 AM »
You better believe some faculty are being fired and law suits will come about over this.  Regardless of your stance on the "occupy" issue, you can't start pepper spraying people who are using their right to peaceful protest.  I could understand if some of these kids lashed out and decked a cop or something, but to just gather, chant, and protest within your legal rights and then get sprayed is going to look really bad and it definitely violates some laws.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
Sometimes life has harsh repercussions....this was a good learning lesson for today's youth.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:41 AM »
You better believe some faculty are being fired and law suits will come about over this.  Regardless of your stance on the "occupy" issue, you can't start pepper spraying people who are using their right to peaceful protest.  I could understand if some of these kids lashed out and decked a cop or something, but to just gather, chant, and protest within your legal rights and then get sprayed is going to look really bad and it definitely violates some laws.

They re oposing law and order and threatening, insulting police forces. They re disrupting peace. I m walking in that park and see these guys Ill think of them as a "nuisance", a bunch of annoying spoiled spoonfed uneducated brats who have nothing better to do cause their parents are rich and pay for everything. They just have time to waste. Others are just there to give a meaning to their pathetic , boring, existence made of pot consumption, useless studies geared toward useless jobs, or to impress girls.
 Most people my age or younger I know have something else to do instead of that stupid shit, like working to pay the bills and their education.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »
You better believe some faculty are being fired and law suits will come about over this.  Regardless of your stance on the "occupy" issue, you can't start pepper spraying people who are using their right to peaceful protest.  I could understand if some of these kids lashed out and decked a cop or something, but to just gather, chant, and protest within your legal rights and then get sprayed is going to look really bad and it definitely violates some laws.
you dont have the right to disrupt and violate the rights of others.

Even if all they were doing was blocking a walk way on campus by forming their human chain they are violating the rights of others.

you can sue for anything and im sure that some of these dumb asses will sue over this which is one reason I think the cops handled this badly but that doesnt mean they will win.

If the cops had simply started grabbing them and carrying them away im sure one of these seft entitled morons would have lashed out and then they could have really put a whooping on them and they would have been in the clear.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »
Do the young stupid #### on this messageboard understand that had these "protesters" not been sitting their "protesting" they wouldnt have been gased? None of them could actually formulate the reason why they were there anyway. "Because im a dumb teen in need of identification, of meaning, who had no father figure and has nothing else to do in fact at that time of the day, also I thought it would look cool to "oppose" the "tyrants" ". You want to meet some real tyrants? why dont you live america then? Why do you stay in this country then?

What do you know of life at such a young age, when you re from the richest families of the richest country on earth. What a joke. Their parents should be pepersprayed too, they should be fucking fined for spawning these useless tools they call their sons and daughters.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2011, 10:31:49 AM »
good work by the police

if people want to break the law they should reap the consequences

fuck them hippies
T