Author Topic: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go  (Read 18332 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »
ANd look.... evidence is starting to appear... 61 phone calls?  In the middle of the night?  it wont' be long until we start seeing c0ck shots and "baby I can't wait to lick you all over" texts, right?

This, from the Atlanta Fox affiliate's report on Herman Cain's alleged affair, will be tough for the candidate to explain:

She [Ginger White] showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain's private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months— calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

“We've never worked together,” said White. “And I can't imagine someone phoning or texting me for the last two and a half years, just because.”
Continue Reading

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69257.html#ixzz1f3RdNK1Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »
Hmmm.....another broke woman, claiming Cain got freaky with her.
And, she was sued for libel and lost.
CNN didn't mention this part, when talking about this story.

Just for laughs...

Cain texted or called her at least 61 times. 
He did this all from his private cell.
Some in the middle of the night.

Can you defend this?  Your posts are pure gold :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
Hmmm.....another broke woman, claiming Cain got freaky with her.

And, she was sued for libel and lost.

CNN didn't mention this part, when talking about this story.

all three women being broke again shows a pattern with Cain that he liked to prey on women who are desperate and down on their luck.....he can then present himself as their savior either in providing them with a job or funds.....we men do this all the time McWay...you know that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 05:47:43 PM »

Well, if she's full of shit, we'll know soon enough.  A 13-year affair leaves lots of details.  We're talking movie stubs, beach pictures, vacations with plane tickets, babies, etc.

She better cough up some evidence.  His denial was weak though.  Any innocent man would have been throwing bricks off a rooftop shouting about his innocence.  

I'm sure she must have something other than what she's letting on......like I said..I expect for this story to roll out slowly for maximum dramatic effect.....she';s obviously not after money it seems.....unless she's selling her story or planning to write a book

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 05:48:16 PM »

this guy is soooooo done the fat lady is getting hoarse  :D

NICE ONE!!!!! ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 05:51:15 PM »
ANd look.... evidence is starting to appear... 61 phone calls?  In the middle of the night?  it wont' be long until we start seeing c0ck shots and "baby I can't wait to lick you all over" texts, right?

This, from the Atlanta Fox affiliate's report on Herman Cain's alleged affair, will be tough for the candidate to explain:

She [Ginger White] showed us some of her cell phone bills that included 61 phone calls or text messages to or from a number starting with 678. She says it is Herman Cain's private cell phone. The calls were made during four different months— calls or texts made as early as 4:26 in the early morning, and as late as 7:52 at night. The latest were in September of this year.

“We've never worked together,” said White. “And I can't imagine someone phoning or texting me for the last two and a half years, just because.”
Continue Reading

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69257.html#ixzz1f3RdNK1Y

When you call a woman at 4:26 am that means it's booty call time!....you're probably getting out of a bar or party and you want to come over and blast one off..I've done it many times ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »
When you call a woman at 4:26 am that means it's booty call time!....you're probably getting out of a bar or party and you want to come over and blast one off..I've done it many times ;)

hahahahahahhaha!

4:26 AM.
61 calls.
From personal cell.

Those tests will be interesting - you know she kept the good ones lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
mcway will say she was calling for pizza  :D she is low on money you know  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
On CNN just now, Cain said he would not comment on the allegations until he knows exactly what is going to be reported.

Um, what part of "I didn't do anything wrong" is there to be confused on?

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69243.html#ixzz1f3eS26Gc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 06:37:33 PM »
This is just getting sad now.   How could he not know all of this would coe out. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »
This is just getting sad now.   How could he not know all of this would coe out. 

ego?  hubris? 

I guess he was full of shit all along?   Chiding the media for attacking him, saying it was race based.

Lying.  And repubs sent him money.  Unreal.  All a liberal witch hunt, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 06:54:12 PM »
ego?  hubris? 

I guess he was full of shit all along?   Chiding the media for attacking him, saying it was race based.

Lying.  And repubs sent him money.  Unreal.  All a liberal witch hunt, right?

He needs to go away.   he should angle for commerce secretary at this point.   He is a gaffomatic lately.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 06:56:38 PM »
hahahahahahhaha!

4:26 AM.
61 calls.
From personal cell.

Those tests will be interesting - you know she kept the good ones lol.

oh naturally...of course she did....one thing we men never realize.....is that women KEEP EVERYTHING!..no matter how obscure you may think it is...women hold on to everything for sentimental reasons and to maybe set you up later if they need to... ;)

Bill Clinton learned this as well...Look at Monica Lewinsky keeping a cum-stained dress......WOW!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 06:57:37 PM »
mcway will say she was calling for pizza  :D she is low on money you know  :D

HA! :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »

He needs to go away.   he should angle for commerce secretary at this point.   He is a gaffomatic lately.

the problem is that ALL Republicans are gaffomatics....they try to hold people to impossibly high standards that they themselves can't achieve with their "family values" bullshit....

This is why Republican scandals are bigger than Democratic ones.....Democrats don't go around pronouncing how people should live their lives....the amount of sex scandals involving Republicans in the last two years has been mind-boggling...The media isn't biased as people think....its just that they love it when they catch a politician saying one thing in public and doing another in private

and Republicans set themselves up for the big fall

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
Arnold diffused shit on minute one.   Owned being a freak, didn't lecture others on how to live.

Cain denied it.
Cain't lawyer side-stepped, said it's nobody's business.

Cain has been lying about a lot of this shit.  It's a shame some people refused to see it. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 07:10:23 PM »
Arnold diffused shit on minute one.   Owned being a freak, didn't lecture others on how to live.

Cain denied it.
Cain't lawyer side-stepped, said it's nobody's business.

Cain has been lying about a lot of this shit.  It's a shame some people refused to see it. 

agreed....you're preaching to the choir, brother.......I do feel bad for him because he was a GENUINE outsider who was trying to change things.....

maybe he would have been better challenging Obama in the Democratic primary...he could have positioned himself more toward the center and peeled off a lot of votes from independents and blacks and maybe crush Obama with the dissafected  white vote..he might have had a better chance I think

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »
PICKET: New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits
The Washington Times ^ | 11/28/11 | Kerry Picket
Posted on November 28, 2011 8:02:21 PM EST by paltz

Some are describing Ginger White, the Georgia woman who claims she had a 13 year consensual intimate relationship with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, to have similar problems problems that Cain sexual harassment accuser Sharon Bialek had, including sexual harassment lawsuits and bankruptcy issues. According to Fox 5 Atlanta:

(bolding is mine) “Before our interview, we checked into Ginger White's background. We found she filed a sexual harassment claim against an employer in 2001.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 07:14:12 PM »
PICKET: New Cain accuser's background includes stalking, bankruptcy, and sexual harassment suits

Some are describing Ginger White, the Georgia woman who claims she had a 13 year consensual intimate relationship with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, to have similar problems problems that Cain sexual harassment accuser Sharon Bialek had, including sexual harassment lawsuits and bankruptcy issues. According to Fox 5 Atlanta:

(bolding is mine) “Before our interview, we checked into Ginger White's background. We found she filed a sexual harassment claim against an employer in 2001.

LOL!  IF she has 61 phone calls from Cain regarding 4 AM booty calls, it doesn't matter what her past is.  The station called that number, and Cain answered. 

This shows that cain likes to sleep with broke-ass troubled women.  Probably because financially secure women without mental problems typically don't settle for being a side dish for 13 years...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 07:16:53 PM »

I'm sure there is some bitterness by Ms. White....after all she had a 13 year affair with this guy and came out of it with nothing but a sore pussy.....still it doesn't mean she's lying......but I really do wish women would stop kissing and telling....even an adulterous affair between a man and woman should be sacred between them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 07:18:05 PM »
How many men have you had sacred affairs w at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in manhattan? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 07:20:18 PM »
LOL!  IF she has 61 phone calls from Cain regarding 4 AM booty calls, it doesn't matter what her past is.  The station called that number, and Cain answered. 

This shows that cain likes to sleep with broke-ass troubled women.  Probably because financially secure women without mental problems typically don't settle for being a side dish for 13 years...

you said it.....absolutely true

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »
How many men have you had sacred affairs w at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in manhattan? 

there you go derailing threads again when your feelings are hurt...let down by another candidate

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

blame the victim, :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »
I read it in Cain's face, during that first press conference from the Press club...
"There is no NEEEED to look into any charges further..."

His face was lying.  His breath, his blinking, his shoulders rigid.  Any man who RESISTED cheating for 40 YEARS prides himself upon that.  He doesn't taste another vag for 14,600 days.  He shows that kind of willpower, he is DYING to take a polygraph.  He is PROUD of doing something most other men cannot.  

You have to wonder about the judgment of the people who coudln't tell the man was lying that day.