Author Topic: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go  (Read 18315 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Another woman has come forward and is getting ready to disclose that she had a 13 year affair with Herman Cain.....Herman denies it  but come on, all of these women can't be lying.....

I like Herman but for his sake I hope he is telling the truth.....if there really was a 13 year affair you know there are going to be pictures, e-mails, love letters, hotel receipts, etc

333386....your guy is imploding big time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
Her name is ginger White and she says she was aware that Herman was married and that she entered into the relationship willingly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: HERMAN CAIN...Incompetent, Liar, Womanizer, Lothario
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 02:07:45 PM »
My guy?  

My guy would be Vandersloot, Ed Gein, Madoff, Casey Anthony, Scott peterson, OJ, or John Wayne Gacy, if they were running vs Obama.  

Shit - I would support Mumia Abu Jamal / Kimbo Slice 2012 over Obama at this point.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »
My guy?  

My guy would be Vandersloot, Ed Gein, Madoff, Casey Anthony, Scott peterson, OJ, or John Wayne Gacy, if they were running vs Obama.  

Shit - I would support Mumia Abu Jamal / Kimbo Slice 2012 over Obama at this point.  

Actually you and John Wayne Gacy WOULD be good together

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »
I'm sure it's just all more liberal lies.

Cain is without a doubt, the most victimized man in the history of politics.

He's blamed the left and said it's because of his skin color.

I'm sure any 13 year affair would have left quite a trail, and the accuser provided none.

Move on, nothing to this one.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »
My guy?  

So thats your game.. you back someone.. think they have a real shot, start all kinds of threads for them.. then when your hero gets blown (no pun Cain) out of the water, you go back to the default "well i would vote for satan himself over obama"

Weak as fuck

and extremely childish

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
Cain can't beat obama the way he is going.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 04:09:38 PM »

he and his lawyer were releasing different statements at the same time.  His team is shite, they are a mess.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 04:20:57 PM »
Another woman has come forward and is getting ready to disclose that she had a 13 year affair with Herman Cain.....Herman denies it  but come on, all of these women can't be lying.....

I like Herman but for his sake I hope he is telling the truth.....if there really was a 13 year affair you know there are going to be pictures, e-mails, love letters, hotel receipts, etc

333386....your guy is imploding big time

Prove it. Haven't heard much since Newt took over and all the focus went to him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
This isn't an "accuser" as the CNN headline says, but this is very bad news.  His VP chances just went out the window. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »
This isn't an "accuser" as the CNN headline says, but this is very bad news.  His VP chances just went out the window. 

IMO, most republican voters realized after Cain bragged about being ignorant on foreign policy, that he probably wasn't going to be a good choice on any national ticket.

He's a footnote now, polling at 15% for what are essentially the Palin crowd, let's be honest.  The same people who cherish being media martyrs, who believe anyone with a high school diploma is part of the "elite".  No standards.

I don't see how it can be a 13 year affair without pics, letters, something tangible that he can't deny.  His denial on CNN - where he said he wouldn't deny anything until he heard all the accusations so he doesn't contradict himself (like last time - was pretty telling.  Any innocent man who had been faitful for 40 years woudlnt' have blinked - "I didn't touch her or anyone else..."   His hesitation, yikes...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »
If the affair was true...

It'll be hard for those people who defending him for the accusations.

he told america tonight that he never had an affair.  if he did, then all his denials about the other women, well, we won't believe him.

perhaps we should be having the countdown to him appearing on FOX news holding a bible, sitting with a 'spiritual advisor', talking about the error of his ways.

Won't matter.  He's unprepared for the job.  He would have been proven to be without integrity.  And his crisis mgmt = terrible.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »
I never thought Cain would go far so this isn't a defense of him, but I've never know a CEO who didn't have a side piece.   They all do.
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 05:29:59 PM »
Hmmm.....another broke woman, claiming Cain got freaky with her.

And, she was sued for libel and lost.

CNN didn't mention this part, when talking about this story.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »
he and his lawyer were releasing different statements at the same time.  His team is shite, they are a mess.

agreed :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:50 PM »

it's the victims fault, your one of them that when a women gets raped you ask what she was wearing  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »
Prove it. Haven't heard much since Newt took over and all the focus went to him.

you must be out of your mind coach...you are like the captain going down with the Titanic....Cain is a womanizer...nothing wrong with that in the real world where you and I are, but in politics,..it's poison....all of these women can't be lying.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »
So thats your game.. you back someone.. think they have a real shot, start all kinds of threads for them.. then when your hero gets blown (no pun Cain) out of the water, you go back to the default "well i would vote for satan himself over obama"

Weak as fuck

and extremely childish

I see you've figured out his game as well ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:59 PM »

you're coming back to reality.....you must have taken your medications today

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »

By the time these women are done with Cain, he won't be able to be a waiter at Red Lobster

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
IMO, most republican voters realized after Cain bragged about being ignorant on foreign policy, that he probably wasn't going to be a good choice on any national ticket.

He's a footnote now, polling at 15% for what are essentially the Palin crowd, let's be honest.  The same people who cherish being media martyrs, who believe anyone with a high school diploma is part of the "elite".  No standards.

I don't see how it can be a 13 year affair without pics, letters, something tangible that he can't deny.  His denial on CNN - where he said he wouldn't deny anything until he heard all the accusations so he doesn't contradict himself (like last time - was pretty telling.  Any innocent man who had been faitful for 40 years woudlnt' have blinked - "I didn't touch her or anyone else..."   His hesitation, yikes...

True

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »

Well, if she's full of shit, we'll know soon enough.  A 13-year affair leaves lots of details.  We're talking movie stubs, beach pictures, vacations with plane tickets, babies, etc.

She better cough up some evidence.  His denial was weak though.  Any innocent man would have been throwing bricks off a rooftop shouting about his innocence.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 05:41:36 PM »

this guy is soooooo done the fat lady is getting hoarse  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »
If the affair was true...

It'll be hard for those people who defending him for the accusations.

he told america tonight that he never had an affair.  if he did, then all his denials about the other women, well, we won't believe him.

perhaps we should be having the countdown to him appearing on FOX news holding a bible, sitting with a 'spiritual advisor', talking about the error of his ways.

Won't matter.  He's unprepared for the job.  He would have been proven to be without integrity.  And his crisis mgmt = terrible.

this story is probably going to unfold slowly.....now she  is saying she has phone records to show how many times he had been contacting her.....more stuff to come

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 05:44:07 PM »
I never thought Cain would go far so this isn't a defense of him, but I've never know a CEO who didn't have a side piece.   They all do.

of course....I would be very disappointed in him if he DIDN'T!