Author Topic: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go  (Read 18316 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: HERMAN CAIN...incompetent, liar, womanizer, lothario......time to go
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2011, 07:27:22 PM »
HEY THE TV LIE DETECTOR SAID HE WASN'T LYING  :D :D :D :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2011, 07:28:00 PM »
I read it in Cain's face, during that first press conference from the Press club...
"There is no NEEEED to look into any charges further..."

His face was lying.  His breath, his blinking, his shoulders rigid.  Any man who RESISTED cheating for 40 YEARS prides himself upon that.  He doesn't taste another vag for 14,600 days.  He shows that kind of willpower, he is DYING to take a polygraph.  He is PROUD of doing something most other men cannot.  

You have to wonder about the judgment of the people who coudln't tell the man was lying that day.  

they knew...but they are so invested in trying to get rid of Obama that they were deluding themselves hoping Cain was the man who could do it.... I actually don't fault Cain for going after pussy....but now he has to live with the consequences

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »
they knew...but they are so invested in trying to get rid of Obama that they were deluding themselves hoping Cain was the man who could do it.... I actually don't fault Cain for going after pussy....but now he has to live with the consequences

why can't all politicians agree to the "Arnold Rule"?

Refuse to talk about it, admit they had some fun in their day... Arnold groped dozens of women, and it all went away overnight.

Instead, these politicians point their finger at the camera, mock the victims as broke liars, then claim they've never done anything inappropriate in 14 thousand days of marriage. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »

Refuse to talk about it, admit they had some fun in their day... Arnold groped dozens of women, and it all went away overnight.

Instead, these politicians point their finger at the camera, mock the victims as broke liars, then claim they've never done anything inappropriate in 14 thousand days of marriage. 

exactly..then they say its a liberal conspiracy supported by the Liberal media...which makes them look like retards

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 07:40:54 PM »
Who cares? It became apparent a month ago that Cain isn't qualified for president.

What's the matter? Lacking for info. on Newt? Can only hammer his adultery for so long. And let's be honest, when people are struggling to put food on their table (Hi, 9.1% unemployment courtesy of Caesar Obama) do you think they'll care about how Newt fucked back in the day?  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »
Who cares? It became apparent a month ago that Cain isn't qualified for president.

What's the matter? Lacking for info. on Newt? Can only hammer is adultery for so long. And let's be honest, when people are struggling to put food on their table (Hi, 9.1% unemployment courtesy of Caesar Obama) do you think they'll care about how Newt fucked back in the day?  :)

people DO care about this stuff.....Newt is a dream come true for Obama.....very stark contrast.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2011, 07:44:16 PM »
people DO care about this stuff.....Newt is a dream come true for Obama.....very stark contrast.....

LOL.    One balanced the books and put welfare thugs like yourself to work, the other is a communist Kenyan buddy of domestic terrorists who has incredibly taken a bad situation and made it unimaginably worse.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »

Yessir, one actually got things done in Washington and the other is a useless fuck who spends his time campaigning and blaming Americans for his idiocy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 07:46:16 PM »

Some republicans believe Cain is damaging the republican 'brand' by staying in the race.

Airtime, donations, debate Qs are being squandered on canddiates with no chance of winning.

And the swing voters are seeing cain as the face of the GOP, cause he's the one on the news every night acting the fool.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
Yessir, one actually got things done in Washington and the other is a useless fuck who spends his time campaigning and blaming Americans for his idiocy.

correction...one has destroyed Al Qiada....killed Osama Bin Laden....saved the auto industry from complete and irreversible collapse.....brought the troops home from Iraq......got rid of Ghadafi and liberated Libya without one American death......brought Universal healthcare to America....killed and captured the Somaili pirates.....enacted and signed credit card reform.....fully integrated gays into the military....got the SALT arms control treaty signed with the Russians...confronted China over its unfair monetary policies..won the Noble Peace Prize and argubly started the Arab revolution through his tough talk that Arabs must democratize..not to mention actually made our allies, Britain, France, and Italy fight a war without hiding behind our skirts....

The other guy has hypocritically made millions off government agencies (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) that he has criticized....been caught in more flip flops than anyone since he will say anything in front of any audience as long as they are paying him.....is millions in debt.....and divorced his wife while she was on her death-bed to marry his mistress all while proclaiming family values.....

wow....what a choice

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
l

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »
correction...one has destroyed Al Qiada....killed Osama Bin Laden....saved the auto industry from complete and irreversible collapse.....brought the troops home from Iraq......got rid of Ghadafi and liberated Libya without one American death......brought Universal healthcare to America....killed and captured the Somaili pirates.....enacted and signed credit card reform.....fully integrated gays into the military....got the SALT arms control treaty signed with the Russians...confronted China over its unfair monetary policies..won the Noble Peace Prize and argubly started the Arab revolution through his tough talk that Arabs must democratize..not to mention actually made our allies, Britain, France, and Italy fight a war without hiding behind our skirts....

The other guy has hypocritically made millions off government agencies (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) that he has criticized....been caught in more flip flops than anyone since he will say anything in front of any audience as long as they are paying him.....is millions in debt.....and divorced his wife while she was on her death-bed to marry his mistress all while proclaiming family values.....

wow....what a choice

Hahaha, so Obama destroyed Al Qaeda now? LOL! G. Dub decimated them, retard. And that includes AQ in Iraq. It's cute that you're trying to assign credit to Obama for that, though.

Thanks G Dub. for setting the wheels in motions years ago when you started tracking the courier. Quite the selfless act!

I stopped reading your shitty post after that lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 08:01:59 PM »
lol @ us redirecting this thread to bush vs obama on al-Q.... classic getbig.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »
Hahaha, so Obama destroyed Al Qaeda now? LOL! G. Dub decimated them, big guy. And that includes AQ in Iraq. It's cute that you're trying to assign credit to Obama for that, though.

Thanks G Dub. for setting the wheels in motions years ago when you started tracking the courier. Quite the selfless act!

I stopped reading your shitty post after that lie.
the only lie is the one you are telling yourself...the guy who gets the credit is the guy who gave the go-ahead....sorry I had to destroy you again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
the only lie is the one you are telling yourself...the guy who gets the credit is the guy who gave the go-ahead....sorry I had to destroy you again

The day you destroy me is the day I delete my account. You are a man-child who conjures up whimsical claims right out of thin air in order to support Caesar Obama.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
The day you destroy me is the day I delete my account. You are a man-child who conjures up whimsical claims right out of thin air in order to support Caesar Obama.

sooooo..all the stuff I said in that previous post about Obama's accomplishments and Newt's foibles was made up?...

wow.....this is becoming surreal................. ....................

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2011, 07:41:25 AM »

And your buddy does the invert against Obama.
And anyone who isnt in total agreement with his retarded ass "logic" is an Obama supporter.

Even if youre not. ...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2011, 07:47:09 AM »

Arnold's problems didn't go away overnight (he's got a kid) and could end up costing him over $200 million.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2011, 07:50:58 AM »
On CNN just now, Cain said he would not comment on the allegations until he knows exactly what is going to be reported.

Um, what part of "I didn't do anything wrong" is there to be confused on?

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/69243.html#ixzz1f3eS26Gc

Didn't Blitzer ask him, point blank, if he had sex with her (to which Cain answered, "NO!")?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2011, 07:54:37 AM »
Arnold's problems didn't go away overnight (he's got a kid) and could end up costing him over $200 million.

but it was a bunch of women coming fwd, 2 weeks before the election, right?

he smiled, shrugged, admitted he used to be a freak, and left it at that.  Didn't DENY a thing.

And people elected him by a wide margin :)

See, I'm pretty sure Cain's lying to some degree.  "In 40 years of marriage, I've never done ANYTHING inappropriate."  He's been married for 14,000 days and never done ANYTHING?   I mean, seriously?  I mean, even your Buddhist monks are going to play a little slap ass now and then.  

He should have just said he is an outgoing flirty guy and sometimes people take it the wrong way.  Leave it there.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2011, 07:55:06 AM »

wow....what a choice

Or,

One got us downgraded for the first time ever in history, has had at least 9% unemployment for nearly ALL of his presidency, watched his party take the worst beating in over seven decades, disappears when it's time to iron out tough economic problems, claims that Congress is blocking his progress (forgetting that his party had complete control of Congress for his first two years and Bush's last two years), started Arab revolution, replacing leaders of Libya and Egypt with regimes that make Qaadafi and Mubarak look like boy scouts (who have vowed to destroy our biggest ally in the Middle East).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2011, 07:55:56 AM »
Didn't Blitzer ask him, point blank, if he had sex with her (to which Cain answered, "NO!")?

Yes.  and at the same time, his campaign was releasing "since it isn't about harassment or assault...."

MCWAY, honestly, do you believe Cain is being honest when he said he has never done ANYTHING inappropriate in 40 years of marriage?

Simple Q man.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2011, 08:01:47 AM »
Yes.  and at the same time, his campaign was releasing "since it isn't about harassment or assault...."

MCWAY, honestly, do you believe Cain is being honest when he said he has never done ANYTHING inappropriate in 40 years of marriage?

Simple Q man.

Define "inappropriate".

Now, if you're asking if I believe Cain was boning (or being Lewinskied by) another woman, besides his wife, my answer (thus far) is NO.

Cain's lawyer said that, since it wasn't about harassment or assault, that Cain was not obligated to talk about it. Yet, Cain did so anyway (something you've been screaming that he should do for weeks, even though he's been doing such regarding the other cases).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2011, 08:09:49 AM »
Define "inappropriate".

Now, if you're asking if I believe Cain was boning (or being Lewinskied by) another woman, besides his wife, my answer (thus far) is NO.

Cain's lawyer said that, since it wasn't about harassment or assault, that Cain was not obligated to talk about it. Yet, Cain did so anyway (something you've been screaming that he should do for weeks, even though he's been doing such regarding the other cases).

Cain said he never did anything inappropriate.  We'll use HIS definition.

Do you think he is being 100% honest, MCWAY?  That in his own view, in 40 years, he's never done ANYTHING inappropriate?