Author Topic: Which of the GOP candidates has the best chance of beating Obama in your opinion  (Read 14034 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lol.  Gallup has Romney up by three.   RAS is tied.   Mason Dixon money is up.    And as things in the economy keep getting worse Barack Hindemberg Obama will poll even lower.

INTRADE has Romney at 39% chance to win the US Presidency.

They're a global betting agency.  They're based upon knowledge of ppl all over the world, people who don't just get their info from FOX or MSNBC.  People willing to put millions of $ where their mouth is, and who don't change their vote by the week based upon the latest abortion polling data or gay marriage nonsense.

Once Romney hits 51% on Intrade, I'll admit Obama's screwed.  But as long as he's 57 to 60% on Intrade, where people put their $ where their mouth it...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Intrade??  Bwahahahahahaha!   ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

They were correct about Obama vs. McCain and Bush vs. Kerry.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

They have a good track record.   They're less about "oh, i'm mad that kerry dbag is windsurfing" and more about how things really work in the world.

Those people put millions of $ down on their beliefs, and have access to info that our media doesn't always show us. 

Intrade is serious business.  If they say romney had a 39% chance of winning, they are right.  They're taking the politics OUT of things, and just basing it on statistics, probability and reality.  ANd since they have a track record of being right, while getbiggers are usually based solely on emotion and "oh, gallup moved 2 points, its all over " (myself included).... I tend to trust them more than msnbc's latest tracking poll.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They have a good track record.   They're less about "oh, i'm mad that kerry dbag is windsurfing" and more about how things really work in the world.

Those people put millions of $ down on their beliefs, and have access to info that our media doesn't always show us. 

Intrade is serious business.  If they say romney had a 39% chance of winning, they are right.  They're taking the politics OUT of things, and just basing it on statistics, probability and reality.  ANd since they have a track record of being right, while getbiggers are usually based solely on emotion and "oh, gallup moved 2 points, its all over " (myself included).... I tend to trust them more than msnbc's latest tracking poll.

240 - yes or no - would obama getting a second term be a good thing or bad thing for the nation 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 - yes or no - would obama getting a second term be a good thing or bad thing for the nation 

it would be a bad thing for the nation.  just like the ryan plan.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it would be a bad thing for the nation.  just like the ryan plan.

Stop kissing ass to the neo-cons ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Stop kissing ass to the neo-cons ;)

::)   

What will obama do any differently in a second term that he already hasnt done?   Seriously - you expect him to move to the center and get shit done?   FNG please - he will go even more to the radical crazy shit without facing another election.