Author Topic: Which of the GOP candidates has the best chance of beating Obama in your opinion  (Read 14105 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Crybaby, go find another thread to pollute because Ozmo just destroyed you completely here.

Best to let it go and have this one fall off the front page of the board now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Crybaby, go find another thread to pollute because Ozmo just destroyed you completely here.

Best to let it go and have this one fall off the front page of the board now. 

LOL - he posted one bogus graph and nothing else and you call that owning? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You lost.   Which after all the times it happened to you, you should be familiar with having someone's foot up your ass.

Move long.  Stop trying to deflect and backpedal.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
LOL - he posted one bogus graph and nothing else and you call that owning? 

Show without your typical lame BS tactics why it wasn't good.

Hell, you posted 4 links to articles claiming they showed labor and benes were most of the sate budgets.  It wasn't unlit much haggling you finally admitted your folly.  And then you claimed these labor and benes were the cause and one very well respected poster didn't agree with you.  So if that isn't getting your BS rammed up your ass i don't know what is. 

You are either just an idiot or you know very well how tedious you dumb ass tactics are and have no problem wasting other people time with you ignorant stalker obsessions. 

Can you just quit it with you dumb ass shit and converse like a normal human being?

Everything is not a propaganda war here. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hell, you posted 4 links to articles claiming they showed labor and benes were most of the sate budgets.  It wasn't unlit much haggling you finally admitted your folly.  And then you claimed these labor and benes were the cause and one very well respected poster didn't agree with you.  So if that isn't getting your BS rammed up your ass i don't know what is. 

You are either just an idiot or you know very well how tedious you dumb ass tactics are and have no problem wasting other people time with you ignorant stalker obsessions. 

Can you just quit it with you dumb ass shit and converse like a normal human being?

LOL.   Ok - genius - since you disagree that states are in trouble because of worker pay and benes and pensions - what sdo you think is the problem? 

OzmO

• Getbig V

LOL.   Ok - genius - since you disagree that states are in trouble because of worker pay and benes and pensions - what sdo you think is the problem? 

We already talked about this.  Stop acting dumb.  I am starting to lose my patience with your crap.  Go back and read the previous pages.  specifically my exchanges with Skip, and the one i increased to 30pt.   

Additionally, if you can remember as far as yesterday, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and i never claimed i was a expert here at any time asking you to show me.  You on the other hand demonstrated just how twisted and brainwashed you are.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Moron - tell me what you did to add to my wealth and income that you feel you have a claim to it.   

Not me, America.  We can get into the nitty gritty of who owes how much of what, but the fact that can not be changed is your earned wealth is a direct result of the American people not just your own hard work.  This foolish idea you and coach have that you are "self made" is a fairy tale.  You want to be "self made" and owe no one?  Go live on an island Robinson Crusoe. Then you are self made.  But as long as you are apart of America and apart of American society you DO OWE America something.

How much that is is the question to be answered.  Not whether or not you do.
Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
Not me, America.  We can get into the nitty gritty of who owes how much of what, but the fact that can not be changed is your earned wealth is a direct result of the American people not just your own hard work.  This foolish idea you and coach have that you are "self made" is a fairy tale.  You want to be "self made" and owe no one?  Go live on an island Robinson Crusoe. Then you are self made.  But as long as you are apart of America and apart of American society you DO OWE America something.

exactly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

^^^ Getting out the giant dildo

We already talked about this.  Stop acting dumb.  I am starting to lose my patience with your crap.  Go back and read the previous pages.  specifically my exchanges with Skip, and the one i increased to 30pt.   

Additionally, if you can remember as far as yesterday, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and i never claimed i was a expert here at any time asking you to show me.  You on the other hand demonstrated just how twisted and brainwashed you are.

^^^ Covering it in broken glass

^^^  Ramming it home

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We already talked about this.  Stop acting dumb.[/b][/u]  I am starting to lose my patience with your crap.  Go back and read the previous pages.  specifically my exchanges with Skip, and the one i increased to 30pt.   

good luck with that too

I don't think it's an act

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
exactly.

Oh really comrad?    Show me where in the USC we have shared wealth and you get the righ tto claim my wealth and earning by virtue of that pablum? 

What I make or earn is none of your damn business or claim.   

fucking leeches.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
^^^ Getting out the giant dildo

^^^ Covering it in broken glass

^^^  Ramming it home

I have the obligation to jury duty, sign up for selective service, and pay taxes.  Other than that - you leeches and greedy marxists can fuck off.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
Oh really comrad?    Show me where in the USC we have shared wealth and you get the righ tto claim my wealth and earning by virtue of that pablum? 

fucking leeches.
:-*

Awwwwwww Poor baby.   :D :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

fucking leeches.

Look at pro bodybuilders and then extrapolate the number of uneducated deadbeats in their ranks to this board and you'll realize why there are so many leeches on here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

WAKE UP: There's A 82% Chance That California's Public Pension System Will Run Out Of Money
Gus Lubin | Dec. 17, 2011, 11:39 AM | 6,478 | 59

California's pension system is living in a fantasy world where investment returns average 12.5% annually and there's enough money for everyone.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. A big study from Stanford Professor Joe Nation along with California Common Sense analyzed the need for major cuts to CalPERS, CalSTRS and UCRP.

The largest union, CalPERS, has a 82% chance of a budget shortfall in the next 16 years.

More highlights via Eric Savitz at Forbes:

The June funded ratio, which measures assets to liabilities. is only 74% for CalPERS even using a high-rate of return assumption for its investments. Assume a 6.2% return, and the funded ratio drops to 58%. On the same basis, the funded status is 60% for CalSTRS and 72% for UCRP.

The total unfunded liability for all three systems is close to $300 billion at a 6.2% rate of return; assume a 7.75% return and the shortfall is still $142.6 billion, “or nearly $12,000 per California household.” Using a low-risk discount rate, and the total unfunded liability balloons to $498 billion.

The reports contends it is “highly unlikely” the funds can invest their way out of the issue; to do that, CalPERS would have to average 12.5% a year for 16 years.
Every day California delays major reform — screw the legal obstacles — costs $3.4 million.

Would you sleep soundly with these odds?

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/calpers-shortfall-probability-2011-12#ixzz1hHJhuhP0

________________________ ________________________ ____

Nothing to worry about here!!! 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God

fucking leeches.

Woooosh right over your head. 

It's not a Marxist principal but one that Capitalism needs to work - equality of opportunity must exist.  If you don't pay a sufficient amount of tax then the next generation doesn't benefit from the same opportunities you did do they?  What you end up with is inequality and disillusionment with the system.  Sound familiar to the current predicament. So whether you like it or not, you have benefited from years of Americans paying their taxes so you have roads, schools, police, and so forth.  To claim that you owe nothing towards this is not only false but anti-capitalist at its core.  Capitalism relies on fair and free agreements, what you wish for is a system where you get yours and everyone else can go fu*k themselves.  Adam Smith would be ashamed.
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

It's not a Marxist principal but one that Capitalism needs to work - equality of opportunity must exist.  If you don't pay a sufficient amount of tax then the next generation doesn't benefit from the same opportunities you did do they?  What you end up with is inequality and disillusionment with the system.  Sound familiar to the current predicament. So whether you like it or not, you have benefited from years of Americans paying their taxes so you have roads, schools, police, and so forth.  To claim that you owe nothing towards this is not only false but anti-capitalist at its core.  Capitalism relies on fair and free agreements, what you wish for is a system where you get yours and everyone else can go fu*k themselves.  Adam Smith would be ashamed.

That giant glass covered dildo is a complete blur going in and out of that toolbag.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That giant glass covered dildo is a complete blur going in and out of that toolbag.

Sorry Licker - I believe in individual rights, not collective responsibilities.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You also believe in wacked out delusions, imaginary girlfriends, and living 24/7 on the internet.  Easy to say no one gives a shit what you believe in.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You also believe in wacked out delusions, imaginary girlfriends, and living 24/7 on the internet.  Easy to say no one gives a shit what you believe in.

isn't 333 the yenta who is costantly harping on Michelle Obama's big ass while at the same time claiming he likes women with big assess.   Something is not adding up

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
isn't 333 the yenta who is costantly harping on Michelle Obama's big ass while at the same time claiming he likes women with big assess.   Something is not adding up

NOTHING with him ever adds up.  That's what happens when you are fake and have to live a fake little internet life to justify being a sorry shut in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol.   Ask your boy andre to meet me at bronx court or nysc any time. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

This a perfect way to put into word what I never could...
Its about freedom and fairness for opportunity, not fairness by way of gov control and redistribution of wealth.
I like the way you put it.

I feel everyone should have the same opportunities; those that work hard, are gifted, or both, will rightfully reap the benefits and naturally will become successful, those that dont; wont. (and they shouldnt) And the government should be there to make sure that those that try and work the system and deprive others of their rights or success they have worked to achieve, or try to do nothing and reap the benefits put into place for those in real need.. The governments purpose should be to maintain the balance and keep people from becoming tyrants over their fellow man, or from doing nothing and leech off others.
Thanks for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
correct

because none of them can beat Obama

Lol.  Gallup has Romney up by three.   RAS is tied.   Mason Dixon money is up.    And as things in the economy keep getting worse Barack Hindemberg Obama will poll even lower.