Author Topic: Have you been ignoring your white Privilege today?  (Read 14257 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Have you been ignoring your white Privilege today?
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2013, 05:49:48 AM »
Bigger penis, higher bone density, and almost always the coolest person in any situation. :)

We can freely say the N-word and all its variations.

I don't know nuthin' 'bout affirmative action and haven't benefited from it. It someone tried giving me extra money or a better job just for being black I'd take it. Everyone gets some kind of hookup for a reason like friends, family, or simply the boss feeling more comfortable because you look like they do. I think affirmative action is crap but it's been in place for the majority a long time.

awesome post..which is what whites fail to realize and will never own up to because it destroys their arguments....affirmative action has always been around in America..it was only for whites.....yet whites get upset that blacks are given a fair shot for the last 40 years or so

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 01:41:01 PM »
I agree with your post...but I don't know what is more disturbing....you being ignored because your black or you actually meeting people from this site ;)

The people I met were really nice and I'd love to see most of them again.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2013, 01:42:57 PM »
awesome post..which is what whites fail to realize and will never own up to because it destroys their arguments....affirmative action has always been around in America..it was only for whites.....yet whites get upset that blacks are given a fair shot for the last 40 years or so
Does anyone know anyone that the United Negro College Fund has ever helped?

I have not.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2013, 01:54:12 PM »
We had a good run but it's only a matter of time before the white man gets his turn.

We're still superior in every way imaginable, so enjoy it while it lasts.  Thankfully I'll be dead before anything horrible happens like having to hire white people to do my gardening.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 02:00:17 PM »
We had a good run but it's only a matter of time before the white man gets his turn.

We're still superior in every way imaginable, so enjoy it while it lasts.  Thankfully I'll be dead before anything horrible happens like having to hire white people to do my gardening.

Check out Mugabe and the White African...  White Privilege

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2013, 02:00:53 PM »

I have not.

Not personally.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2013, 04:19:32 PM »
actually blacks don't really worry about it..it is what it is..we know we can deal with it...but to talk about it is not being "whiney" as you put it....

my my our panties are in a bunch today
you know what it really shows with all the black entertainment shows, radio, magazines, organizations etc....

yea your right blacks dont focus on race at all ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2013, 06:02:15 PM »

I have not.

The Billionaire Annenbergs... the single biggest annual contributors to the fund. It has helped to ease their conscience. I guess after centuries of buying & selling them, they felt it was time to help educate them.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
As if you're any better. How many unsuspecting old couples have you robbed through your pyramid schemes?

I don't involve myself with pyramid schemes, ...only legitimate network mktg or affiliate mktg ventures.
I have never robbed anyone.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2013, 06:28:57 PM »
you know what it really shows with all the black entertainment shows, radio, magazines, organizations etc....

Blacks don't get to discuss race without being whiny, whites don't get to discuss it without being racist. :)

You really have to wonder why we've let this happen.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
The Billionaire Annenbergs... the single biggest annual contributors to the fund. It has helped to ease their conscience. I guess after centuries of buying & selling them, they felt it was time to help educate them.

But who's getting educated?!

I've NEVER met anyone who received anything from it.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2013, 07:50:01 PM »
Sorry, man.

Black guys get followed.

A few months ago I was at Best Buy with the kids and not one person tried waiting on us. I got annoyed and told the oldest girl "I bet someone will come to help us if I pick up a computer". Their computers are tethered but within 10 seconds of picking one up someone came over to help, despite being ignored with three kids the whole time.

At least 5 people on this site have personally met me. They'll say I don't dress ghetto and am generally what would be considered well-educated.

Things are what things are. That's not the first time I've been followed and it won't be the last. The important thing is to not let situations or some random assclown be empowered to determine what kind of day you're going to have. :)

Yeah, I guess I don't get it.  Been in Best Buy tons of times and nobody ever came up to offer me help.  On occasion someone will offer unsolicited help.

Does my white privilege only work during certain times of the day?

Can you see why this sounds absurd to me?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
this is why you won't ever understand true racism......the fact of the matter is blacks who look like this DO suffer discrimination anyway......in housing, jobs, just getting a taxi....being stopped in stores.....look at Forrest Whitaker, a world famous actor being stopped on suspicion of shoplifting

I'm not saying racism is non-existent.  I'm questioning this supposed white privilege.

I'm sure at some point, some called you the 'N' word, and not in brotherly fashion.  I'm sure some ignorant prick judged you based solely on your skin color.  But how that translates into me being privileged?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »
Blacks don't get to discuss race without being whiny, whites don't get to discuss it without being racist. :)

yeah

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2013, 08:20:01 PM »
I was at Micro Center to buy a computer a few weeks ago and couldn't get any help for 20 minutes.  I just needed someone to retrieve the one I wanted from the back room.

I'm white though, so I'm not sure what the problem was.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »

LOL I have to agree but just so you know my post wasnt directed at blacks...

It was meant for all people, I do find it funny though that it was the blacks that responded....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:27 PM »
Andre is a twink  - you should see my pm's

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »

ha..you are so funny.....especially when you don't know what you are taking about.....name ONE black show on a major TV network.....its even worse for hispanics admittedly.....they are virtually non-existent in TV...

we focus on race as a topic..just as the Jews focus on their plight or on things related to the Holocaust....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
Andre is a twink  - you should see my pm's

are you EVER going to add something substantive to conversations?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
are you EVER going to add something substantive to conversations?

Are you?

'+1', 'good post', and 'you're crazy' are hardly substantive.

How about you let you PIP and I know why it is that when we don't get service at the store, it's just bad service.  But if a black person doesn't get service at the store, we have white privilege?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
ha..you are so funny.....especially when you don't know what you are taking about.....name ONE black show on a major TV network.....its even worse for hispanics admittedly.....they are virtually non-existent in TV...

we focus on race as a topic..just as the Jews focus on their plight or on things related to the Holocaust....
LOL first what constitutes a black show?

whats the difference between focusing on race as a topic and simply focusing on race?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2013, 09:04:06 PM »

Are you?

'+1', 'good post', and 'you're crazy' are hardly substantive.

How about you let you PIP and I know why it is that when we don't get service at the store, it's just bad service.  But if a black person doesn't get service at the store, we have white privilege?

defending 3333 again....you automatically lose

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2013, 09:22:08 PM »
defending 3333 again....you automatically lose

Damn, you're obsessing over this thread!  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2013, 12:31:42 AM »

Hasn't Tyler Perry all but taken over TBS?

;D