Author Topic: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism  (Read 16286 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 06:55:02 AM »
You abandon multiculturism or it abandons you.
We'll see how this pans out.
Attached picture shows the "Tito Peacekeeper" which can remove ~200 immigrants per hour... a truly "diverse" tool.

That's a JCB, British crap. You want to move a few hundred civilians? Buy a Cat 963 or John Deere 644 wheel loader and start spreadin' sum democracy.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
Multiculturalism.... lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 07:42:02 AM »
Do they still wear wooden shoes in Holland?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 10:15:11 AM »
Actually yes they do sometimes! ;-)

But don't laugh too loud: The Netherlands were known as an extremely progressive country, one of the only countries in the world with a very liberal policy on drugs (marihuana is legal and other drugs as MDMA, coke etc. tolerated). Prostitution was legal and even folkloric (a part of the center was one huge showcase for prostitutes and very entertaining for tourists). The Netherlands were known for the big Techno parties, their excellent DJ's, their pink (gay) events. All this without any problem. Untill the migration problem rose. First The Netherlands welcomed the immigrants, untill a point where they understood that they were rewarded for their hospitality with disrespect, criminality and intolerance towards the Western values.

Today Jews and gays get attacked and criminal foreigners (mostly Islamic) control the prostitution and drug business. Original Holland people crawl back, conservative politicians rise up and the temple of freedom Holland once was is bathing in fear and is piece by piece restricting all liberties Holland was formerly known for, in exchange for a little security. Mohammed laughs, he's winning...

Other countries be warned. America be warned.

It's similar in Austria. The damage's been done.
Do you think that the people in charge were just unprepared for those loving foreigners' limitless ignorance/bigotry or do you suspect some ulterior motive of higher ups using the low life infusions to tighten the tourniquet around the citizens necks?
If one was a conspiracy believer - which part of the puzzle could the Islamic/3rd world assault be?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »

Without even being a conspiracy believer, one can hardly imagine that it was just plane naivity of the left side leaders.

Look at France, together with the US THE proponent of illumination, of Western values of liberty, equality and separation between religion and government. Look at them today: totally lost! Dominated, owned by (mostly muslim) foreigners, drawn in by the "liberals" and now voting for them. Those same liberals have now, for the French, installed a gouvernment that's as close to communism as possible. And the French still don't understand what happened! They can't have anything anymore, wealth is a crime, government taxes EVERYTHING to a ridiculous degree, you step out of your door and you get a penalty for this of for that, no bank secret at all, government knows all your accounts and takes what she wants without any control of justice (which is a joke in France)... PURE COMMUNISM!

And the apparatsjiks have company now! Of the foreigners with double nationality (French and arab countries), dragging wealth away from France, emptying the country, not caring about taxes because untouchable and protected in their own country. They are the priority citizens today! Some north-african countries even refuse to accept their own criminals back when (in a rare case) expelled from a European country.

That's why they don't bomb France: they own it already! Now Islamic hierarchy (in Lebanon) is threatening poor Belgium with bombings because they dared to arrest some criminal members of the organisation "Sharia for Belgium". All this in the hart of the European Union!!

Yes there is a conspiracy. Between arab countries and the left side establishment.

America be warned! They're also coming your way!

Absolutely agree with the word "priority citizen" - perfect word for what's going on in regards to muslims. In austria and germany it's mostly "left"/turkey who are pushing the agenda of an Islamic state.

Do you think there's a chance or will the natives have to flee... I'm not so much in favor of being a refugee of Poland  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 10:47:25 AM »
Every time I travel to other countries I feel this the USA rules. Australia is pretty cool as well.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
The Netherlands becomes is a shithole.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 11:22:14 AM »

I agree the US isn't that bad, at least the US is patriottic. But your economy is OWNED by China, your dollar is overrated (Obama can't keep on printing all the time) and your so praised freedom... well, a lot of European countries are mocking the US intolerance and hypocrisy for prostitution, recreational drugs and anabolics, overpriced and poor quality justice and health care, religious hypocrisy etc.

Just as the US is mocking certain things about Europe.

Conclusion: we're all on the same road, every country is different and has his advantages and weak points, but in general we're NOT heading in the right direction. Europe and the US are bound to each other. Europe and the US set off well at the time of the revolutions (1776, 1789), but the real end goal of ultimate freedom and prosperity was never accomplished. Now we face a powerful enemy who openly rejects freedom and uses the flaws in our systems.

Europe and the US should unite and go back to the revolutionary mentality of late 18th century and REBUILD the western world, not ashamed to say that our values are universal and superior. And prioritize their own citizens, as masters of the world. If we go down, don't think the new economic powers will have as much mercy and tolerance for us as we did for them.

Excellent post. China is becoming a power and if they do start ruling the worldwide economy the US and Europe will be in trouble.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 11:28:01 AM »
Absolutely agree with the word "priority citizen" - perfect word for what's going on in regards to muslims. In austria and germany it's mostly "left"/turkey who are pushing the agenda of an Islamic state.

Do you think there's a chance or will the natives have to flee... I'm not so much in favor of being a refugee of Poland  :D
[/quote

Some countries are already lost. That's bitter reality. Let's hope the people of some countries will come to their minds and chase those who threaten our freedom and welfare. The danger are the traitors, who get rich by prioritizing the muslims and giving (for the first time in history) whole countries away to hostile powers WITHOUT EVEN A FIGHT. Their weapons are the media and the dumbness of the people. And the traitors get awarded. They go to Dubai, where the rich and famous don't care shit about Islam rules for their own, but impose them to the poor suckers.

Which country to go to? THAT's the big question!

Only thing I know is that Israel doesn't let those muslims fuck around with them. But they're located in the middle of hell, and the West is actually supporting their enemies by installing Islamic gouvernments in retarded countries that could only be controlled be dictators (Egypt, Iran, Irak, Syria, Libia). Look at Egypt: never problems with Israel under Mubarak. Once he was chased (by the aid of the "democracy" supporting West), Morsi immediately spoke hostile language towards Israel. Poor Israel! I hope they have enough weapons and will get the support of countries who come timely to their minds. Support Israel! Today the only ones who stand up against the Islamic danger!

Israel is great but it's a special case - they are competitive and have been living in danger ever since... that sharpens your senses.
I wanted to join the IDF last summer but unfortunately was too old. Sooner or later there'll be a nuclear war.

Many citizens here believe the Palestine lie but when you talk to them for like 2 minutes you see they're just fickle and just want to avoid sticking out as racist or such - no westerner supports Islam and it's various illnesses.
Any countries in europe that could survive?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »
The Netherlands becomes is a shithole.

::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 12:05:31 PM »
Russia will take care of the Kebab problem if you let it. Drive tanks over muslim kebab = problem solved  ;D

all drugs - TPPIIP

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 12:20:33 PM »
Russia sure didn't take care enough of the Chechnya problem. It's still full of filth there! You Americans know it also now. They're all over Europe.

If somebody wants to see images and video's of the real face of Islam, PM me, I will give you the name of a public facebook account from Tunisia. Don't be shocked!

What are you talking about? Most of the insurgent islamist militant Chechens have been pulverized. The remaining trouble makers rely on hit and run tactics and mostly go after weakly armed policemen. Don't worry, they are all being hunted down, one by one like cockroach.

all drugs - TPPIIP

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 12:26:08 PM »
Wow. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

This is very valid.......we tend to lose our own cultural by the addition of others.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 12:31:31 PM »
Don't worry, Russia has been getting better about removing bad kebob from premise.

all drugs - TPPIIP

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »
Interesting stuff Kohl - let's hope we can push through and create a new future.
You have a lot of insight so I'm wondering if you're my favorite Kanzler?  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2013, 01:34:29 PM »
Wow. I'm curious to see how this plays out.

This is very valid.......we tend to lose our own cultural by the addition of others.
Wow, talk about bi-polar, you defend Muslims as if you are one, criticise those who oppose Muslim immigration and now you state that the Netherlands Law on integration is very valid.  You really don't know who you are, or what you believe do you.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 04:16:12 PM »

I really hope you are right.

But know that at this very moment Poetin is in doubt about Kadyrov and his Islamic sympathies...

Kadyrov played the game well to bring Chechenya where it is now. Did some sacrifices to blind Moscow but principally to serve his own plans. Poetin only now sees the result and is NOT happy. Problem is the same as in Europe: to much fixated at economic problems and thus loosing sight of Islam problem. But I'm sure in case of Russia that's only temporary. They will take care at the end.

Yes, kadyrov runs Dagestan like his personal gangster estate. Creepiest thing I know of is the existence of this youth training center. Basically its an all boys Islamic high school; get up to pray at 5 am, daily physical training alongside with martial arts training. This is not that bad actually, minus the crazy religion, but they also teach the students how to shoot pistols, AKs, target practice and even stage mock drills where students have to think fast and react to certain scenarios.

I think Kadyrov is slowly building up a future army and just biding his time...hoping EU or USA will for some reason decide to intervene in Chechnya.

all drugs - TPPIIP

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 04:16:59 PM »
Wow, talk about bi-polar, you defend Muslims as if you are one, criticise those who oppose Muslim immigration and now you state that the Netherlands Law on integration is very valid.  You really don't know who you are, or what you believe do you.

Meltdown! :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 04:29:38 PM »
friday i woke up with a very severe vivid nightmare

bearded muslims in military police uniforms gathered in large numbers on the streets and started rounding up the white people like jews in ww2 ready for execution

i managed to escape but we being followed by them

i woke up and was very upset

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 05:05:29 PM »
There will a come a new, Northern Union, built around Germany. I don't say it will be ideal to live in at the beginning, but surely they will protect their own heritage and create a new strong economic force built on technology and knowledge. The actual European Union is doomed. Last week in Germany an anti-European political party was created. The impact can't be underestimated. Germany starts to understand the bankrupcy of the European Union and the fact that they are paying the bill. At the end of the European Union, a lot of countries will suffer, but less then the European Union now is saying to scare people. Italy, Greece and Spain will have to go through a couple of difficult years, but at the long end they will be better off without the European Union. After a couple of years they will stand up again, and then it will become nice living there again. Because don't forget: the South of Europe can be a paradise, as many American celebrities know. Shame what's happened to France!

USA is smart. In secret they are turning their heads in the direction of AFRICA. That's where the ressources are! That's where the real economic battle is happening right now. Black Africa, that was Christian before, is now almost completely converted to Islam. Look at what happened in Mali recently (one thing the French did well: intervene, not for the people but for the GOLD). Do you think muslims like black people and really want to convert them? No, they HATE them and just want to exploit them. Europe has given up their colonies (and so their wealth), and Islamic countries have started a silent recolonisation of Africa + infiltration in Europe and USA. The USA has understood this (Europe is still too stupid and concentrated on her own problem of immigration) and now takes on the battle for the minerals of West-Africa, against China and the Islamic countries. Yes, they're all there right now, and also Russia and Israel. Europe is absent!

The Chinese are already in Africa in quite large numbers, such as in Zimbabwe as well as South Africa.

The SA government also have designated Chinese as 'Honourary Blacks' so that they can benefit from Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment racial laws in their business deals.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
The Chinese are already in Africa in quite large numbers, such as in Zimbabwe as well as South Africa.

The SA

government also have designated Chinese as 'Honourary Blacks' so that they can benefit from Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment racial laws.

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 05:33:52 PM »

The SA government also have designated Chinese as 'Honourary Blacks' so that they can benefit from Affirmative Action and Black Economic Empowerment racial laws in their business deals.
Yep, they sure are "in Africa" alright...
http://www.izimbabwe.co.zw/mobile?task=item&catID=13&itemID=14382

http://www.zimbabweonlinepress.com/top_news/4048-cheating-married-black-woman-gives-birth-to-a-chinese.html

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
I finished a book a few months ago called "Reflections on the Revolution in Europe:Islam immigration and the west" and it is about this subject. Easy read, 400 pages or so, and very objective. We should not integrate with those people, and fight back.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
Immigration without assimilation is occupation.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2013, 12:26:06 AM »