Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out  (Read 76776 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Big Ramy, 13 weeks out
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
man yeah money in my pocket, but i rather just see the results and then type the hell out of posts on getbig............lol
He will be second

It goes like this

Phill
Ramy
Kai
Jay
Rhoden
Dexter
branch and Wolf
Victor and Evan

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2013, 07:52:24 PM »
I have no idea what bodybuilder you are talking about  ??? ???  ``Wide but not that wide``  WHAT? , ummmm he is the widest bodybuilder in the entire world, yes the widest, makes Wolf look narrow,

You guys just don`t get it...., this guy is 5 foot 10 and jumps on stage at 290 lb and does not have a pregnant belly, is it not incredible enough to jump on stage at those ridiculous numbers yet without a belly.

This has never been done in the history of mankind, this guy is bringing bodybuilding into knew territory, there is no one like him ever, his quad sweep is the craziest quad sweep to ever set foot on stage.

cswol, bro, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ramy will be 2nd place in the Olympia, you guys will see.

I'm not sure what this has to do wIth his oiled up delts, but ...ok, i guess.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2013, 07:54:54 PM »
Man one time, your on the ramy bandwagon navigating all the way to Vegas

whitewidow

« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »
I saw Big Ramy lifting before the NY Pro and was not impressed at all! He used just hammer strength machines(no free weights). Kai greene owns Big ramy ! Kai is so much stronger then Big ramy when dieting. I know bodybuilders strength goes down when they are a few days out but ramy could barely lift! I have seen Kai 5 days out still benching 550lbs for reps. Ramys joints looked like they were going to tear!to much winstrol or too much of something!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2013, 09:34:43 PM »
  good post white wido

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2013, 11:19:15 PM »
I'm not sure what this has to do wIth his oiled up delts, but ...ok, i guess.
who doesn't have oil in there delts, it's a mute point but my comment was referring to you saying that the widest bodybuilder on the planet is not that wide  8)

Man one time, your on the ramy bandwagon navigating all the way to Vegas
I call it how I see it. Does it put food on my table if he wins the O? NO, if he comes in last, do I give a shit? No, but he will come in second at the O and that's how I see it. ;) ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2013, 11:22:16 PM »
I saw Big Ramy lifting before the NY Pro and was not impressed at all! He used just hammer strength machines(no free weights). Kai greene owns Big ramy ! Kai is so much stronger then Big ramy when dieting. I know bodybuilders strength goes down when they are a few days out but ramy could barely lift! I have seen Kai 5 days out still benching 550lbs for reps. Ramys joints looked like they were going to tear!to much winstrol or too much of something!
Bro who knows more about hormones then you? no one so you know full well why he trains like that with his slin protocol, when you enter slin territory it is no longer about heavy weight it's about gorging the individual muscle with as much blood as humanly possible.

whitewidow

« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2013, 01:41:14 AM »
Bro who knows more about hormones then you? no one so you know full well why he trains like that with his slin protocol, when you enter slin territory it is no longer about heavy weight it's about gorging the individual muscle with as much blood as humanly possible.

very true I don't think rami was trying to do anything but get a massive pump . I just think Kai is a little more advanced then Big rami. Kai has been doing this alot longer.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2013, 01:54:20 AM »
Lot's of meltdowns about which glittery thong will claim the throne.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2013, 01:57:25 AM »
Lot's of meltdowns about which glittery thong will claim the throne.

Serious bodybuilding is serious.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2013, 08:39:32 AM »
all you ramy band wagoneers are going to be disappointed come olympia finals.............no ramy in top 6

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2013, 08:53:00 AM »
lol, schlierkampf looked like shit, sorry, just bc he was heavy and shredded doesnt mean he looked good.

he had god awful structural problems, waist was something you see on birth happy women.

he made the best out of what he got by nature, that deserves respect ofc.

yes this olympia im excited about ,i totaly stopped caring for a while, but with last year phil only winning over kai bc hes the standing champ(this win was like last warning, if kai comes that good again he will have to be placed over phil)and now the rami guy, if he hits the condition and it looks like he will do easily, this gonna be very good.

nycflex, i dont see why you dont give rhoden more chances, he hasa structure which cant get messed up, and he knows howto consistently come in sharp.

either kai or phil at not 100% could easy lose against an in shape rhoden
I really like rhoden and no i'm not counting him out gali..but jay comes back he has to end up somewhere if in top shape top 5 ,that could leave rhoden from 3rd to 5th or 6th in a deep field.he looked amazing in the offseason pic few wks back added size,he could take it if he blows heath and kai away with added size and sharp condition,heath comes in shape always tough build to beat right now,like I said vince taylor was genetic marvel and was hot in 1991 won every show took 3rd in mro and that was it till master mro wins for him.taylor is/was better than rhoden no??

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »
all you ramy band wagoneers are going to be disappointed come olympia finals.............no ramy in top 6

Says the person who also wrote,

jay has 4 more olympias in him

::)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2013, 09:05:37 AM »
get a fucking grip,,,,, gunter is no where near the golden group of 90's fame...

yates, levrone, sheawn ray, nasser, cormier, dillet, flex, labrada, coleman, haney even ..etc etc etc i could add more

id put gunther in the group with  the mike mataratzo's of the world

Oh no, at 100percent he was mr o material , at 95 percent he beat 95 percent Coleman in 2002

Don t forget, all the other years he dreamt of being an actor, and didn t go full bore like the now dead or kidneyless competitors of this era

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2013, 09:10:31 AM »

Yeah, bodybuilding is all about benching 500lbs 5 days Out lol ::)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2013, 09:11:19 AM »
lol, schlierkampf looked like shit, sorry, just bc he was heavy and shredded doesnt mean he looked good.

he had god awful structural problems, waist was something you see on birth happy women.

he made the best out of what he got by nature, that deserves respect ofc.

yes this olympia im excited about ,i totaly stopped caring for a while, but with last year phil only winning over kai bc hes the standing champ(this win was like last warning, if kai comes that good again he will have to be placed over phil)and now the rami guy, if he hits the condition and it looks like he will do easily, this gonna be very good.

nycflex, i dont see why you dont give rhoden more chances, he hasa structure which cant get messed up, and he knows howto consistently come in sharp.

either kai or phil at not 100% could easy lose against an in shape rhoden

His so called structural weaknesses Could Not be seen in the side poses
And so except Arnold, Nobody looked better from the side than Gunther
Also a Little wider hip.bone in combination with a much flater stomache may not really be a severe disadvantage
Cutlers struckture was lacking Way more asthetics, and he was spoken Out to be the biggest threat to Prime coleman because of that wide but flat stomache and nice haircut

Good looking Gunther as Guy from USA and Not germany would have been 3. to 5 Time mr o

Same Problem will occur for ramy, sadly

Big Ramy Fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
Would love to see him in a lineup with Phil, just for the laugh about how narrow Phil actually is.

I will destroy tiny man

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2013, 11:20:38 AM »

Oh no, at 100percent he was mr o material , at 95 percent he beat 95 percent Coleman in 2002

Don t forget, all the other years he dreamt of being an actor, and didn t go full bore like the now dead or kidneyless competitors of this era

he looked good once in his career... and to be fair he looked terrible in most poses, he was a huge man who came in ripped and full once.. in fact im mentaly moving him behind fux in my list, as fux came in shape for an olympia once also..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »

I will destroy tiny man
^ Lol!   

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2013, 11:53:14 AM »

I will destroy tiny man

You're a funny gimmick :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2013, 12:22:19 PM »
hm i prefer taylor over rhoden too.
taylr would have deserved the title, but was active in the aera of absolute genetic gifted freakshow.
but from structure and bellies hes the most pleasing,next to wheeler.
in todays field however, rhoden is better than vince taylor for simple lack of good competition.
true, almost impossible to beat phil, he always comes in extremly sharp,its unbelieveable(lol at pplsaying he looks smoth btw)and hasnt gut problems, while kai if he comes with gut i can see him being beat by rhoden.
rami is random, we will see how he does,esp in conditioning department compared to the top guys.
being big is one thing, fux was big too, but beating phil on conditioning i dont see anyone pulling that off.

AGREE on ur points,thats why I directed to you and used vince taylor as example or wheeler like rhoden rose up quick has nice lines/shape but as with all 3 getting too big will hurt the look they achieved,vince taylor weighed 208 in 91 mr o and went up to 230/240 later on same as wheeler218/220 to over 240 and look what happened..rhodens I forgot his contest weight.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2013, 12:30:49 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »

from the back kai greene looks inhuman,,,

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2013, 01:28:47 PM »
from the back kai greene looks inhuman,,,

Not that I consider my back as a weak part, but I would love to do a back workout with him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:23 PM »
The deal is Ramy might be in the top 6. Branch if on still looks like shit but the judges love him and will put him in the top 3.  Cutler is a wild card, can be 2 down to 6 but won't get lower.  Wolf will get a lot of comparisons to Ramy, they can battle for 5th or 6th.  Kai and Heath will get the majority of comparisons.  Dexter if thick and on again will be considered for 3rd or 4th.  Ramy has a big hill to climb and I don't mean down hill.