Author Topic: Skinny forearms....  (Read 25776 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Skinny forearms....
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2013, 02:11:05 PM »
The worse I look there, the better.  I'd be the first to say, I look like shit there...doesn't take a smart guy to figure that out.
Take that poor physique, now add 50lbs of muscle to it.  In this pic, I'm probably 225lbs.  Granted, blocky ass waist...but still.
If you have a better before/after, I'd like to see.
Again, no drugs used here from A-B.  Something either of you clowns would/have failed at.  75lbs overall, 50lbs of it lean.
The last I checked, bodybuilding was about improvement.  If you need drugs to stand out, you failed...remember that.
You can print this too, but will have to start sending me funds through paypal.I'm blown away by the buffoons on the site.  Times have moved on, but the level of idiocy still remains.  Good to know some things in life are a constant.
Anabolico seems like a low iq contender.
Galenko has been proven to be a Taliban member with epic width, even on sauce, barely forming sentencing on youtube.
I'm probably twice as wide as Galenko and using no drugs to get there....must suck. :D
Che, just another Croatch fan who cries when I bring the real.
Quite the group here.  Still name calling like in 2nd grade, though that's what I just posted..haha

You are definitely much fuller then the earlier shot. As you say, bodybuilding is a progressive endeavor. As long as someone continues to progress, they shouldn't regress. If you made the gains your appear to have made sans PED's you are ahead of the game and obviously have the genetics and commitment it takes to add muscle mass. At some point, do you plan to work on getting more definition? If so, how will you do this? Will you do it with through changes in your routine and diet alone or will you succumb to using PED's?

BTW, you still look a bit angry. Don't you ever smile?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2013, 02:11:32 PM »
I rip on your quads and you post a pic from 2005 as a rebuttal?  lol
I didn't feel like getting out the camera right now for you....I apologize.  I was @200lbs in that quad shot.
The one you looked at, I was 225lbs...this would tell you my quads were even bigger.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »
You are definitely much fuller then the earlier shot. As you say, bodybuilding is a progressive endeavor. As long as someone continues to progress, they shouldn't regress. If you made the gains your appear to have made sans PED's you are ahead of the game and obviously have the genetics and commitment it takes to add muscle mass. At some point, do you plan to work on getting more definition? If so, how will you do this? Will you do it with through changes in your routine and diet alone or will you succumb to using PED's?

BTW, you still look a bit angry. Don't you ever smile?
This was a shot a bit back, just showing the overall progress.  I'm @210lbs now.  Lifting is still fun, but I'm not nearly as into it these days.
Even though I'm closing in on 40, I have no need for drugs.  That's usually for people who can't, not who can....unless you're competing for an Olympia title.
If I wanted to lean up though, real simple, drop calories, increase cardio.  All these things are not hard, but most people just want an easy road.
N

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »
5' 8", perfect height for trolling.

Ha, ha! I always thought trolls were really small/short and lived under bridges.  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 02:16:15 PM »
Ha, ha! I always thought trolls were really small/short and lived under bridges.  ;D
Right, I just upgraded to a house after years of dwelling by the water.
N

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 02:17:01 PM »
I didn't feel like getting out the camera right now for you....I apologize.  I was @200lbs in that quad shot.
The one you looked at, I was 225lbs...this would tell you my quads were even bigger.

I'm just trolling you bro, you look good. 

All sweet potatoes and protein powder I'm sure.   :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 02:17:28 PM »
Haha this lying POS  clown was exposed years ago, first he was a lifetime natural ,after posting a pic with giant bitch tits,  he changed his tune and said he got them  from a 2 hours  cycle in 1974  ::) , he gained about  5 lbs of  muscle every month  ,55lbs of muscle (no fat ) in 1 year  ,all natural   haha ;D.

Croatch on

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 02:19:22 PM »
Haha this lying POS  clown was exposed years ago, first he was a lifetime natural ,after posting a pic with giant bitch tits,  he changed his tune and said he got them  from a 2 hours  cycle in 1974  ::) , he gained about  5 lbs of  muscle every month  ,55lbs of muscle (no fat ) in 1 year  ,all natural   haha ;D.

Croatch on

But why would Croatch lie to us Che?

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
This is what happens when gh15 is not here to guide us.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 02:24:19 PM »
But why would Croatch lie to us Che?

"1"

I don't know  we should ask  him or  Jerry me  , Adrain , Moody , Simplyhuge ........................ .....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 02:25:36 PM »
Awesome transformation.....

I don't believe it was entirely drug free, but whatever.  That certainly qualifies as having "transformed" your physique.

Your posts like that Dave Henry story are hilarious... the other ones I could do without

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 02:27:42 PM »

Croatch on

Exposed?  Hardly. I openly said I did one cycle in 94' after a buddy of mine posted a shot.  The fact you can't just accept someone probably trumps your own gains, just shows your shortcomings.
150lbs-200lbs in one year, after not lifting for a few years....probably 40lbs of muscle is entirely possible without drugs...for you maybe not.
All this time barely posting and your right there where you left off, on the Croatchs dick.  I thought I told you to get off?  Just come clean and admit you have this animosity because I achieved what you could not without drugs.  It's ok son, most fail on their own.
N

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
This was a shot a bit back, just showing the overall progress.  I'm @210lbs now.  Lifting is still fun, but I'm not nearly as into it these days.
Even though I'm closing in on 40, I have no need for drugs.  That's usually for people who can't, not who can....unless you're competing for an Olympia title.
If I wanted to lean up though, real simple, drop calories, increase cardio.  All these things are not hard, but most people just want an easy road.

Somewhat like you, I took D-bol and testosterone when I first got started. That was so long ago that it was actually legal and it was our family doctor who came up with the idea, prescribed the D-bol and gave me the weekly injection of test. Compared to how I looked at 16, you look huge in your before shot. I was an absolute rail. Standing just a shade under 6' I went from 126 lbs. to 144 lbs. in a little over a year. By the time I was 18 years old, I was 180 lbs. and a little bit fat. I don't regret the jumpstart I had all those years ago. But suffice it to say, the dosage was nothing like what folks self administer these days.

Presently, I am 69 years old. I have been a gym rat most of my life, sometimes taking off for a month or so, but always going back to it. As I got older, it became easier to retain what I gained from working out and eating well. Presently, I am shorter at a little over 5'10" and weigh 200 lbs. most days. I am also on TRT since sometimes old men, like me, develop low testosterone. My prescribed dosage of test cyp is only 150 mg a week, barely anything compared to what the big guys use.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2013, 02:29:32 PM »

How can you have bitch tits with no chest muscles?  You need to be studied.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2013, 02:29:56 PM »
Awesome transformation.....

I don't believe it was entirely drug free, but whatever.  That certainly qualifies as having "transformed" your physique.

Your posts like that Dave Henry story are hilarious... the other ones I could do without
No drugs in those shot transformations.
The Dave Henry story was touching I know.  I'm not sure who left the roid cabinet open for that nerd, but he'd be 120lbs without.
N

the trainer

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2013, 02:32:13 PM »
The worse I look there, the better.  I'd be the first to say, I look like shit there...doesn't take a smart guy to figure that out.
Take that poor physique, now add 50lbs of muscle to it.  In this pic, I'm probably 225lbs.  Granted, blocky ass waist...but still.
If you have a better before/after, I'd like to see.
Again, no drugs used here from A-B.  Something either of you clowns would/have failed at.  75lbs overall, 50lbs of it lean.
The last I checked, bodybuilding was about improvement.  If you need drugs to stand out, you failed...remember that.
You can print this too, but will have to start sending me funds through paypal.I'm blown away by the buffoons on the site.  Times have moved on, but the level of idiocy still remains.  Good to know some things in life are a constant.
Anabolico seems like a low iq contender.
Galenko has been proven to be a Taliban member with epic width, even on sauce, barely forming sentencing on youtube.
I'm probably twice as wide as Galenko and using no drugs to get there....must suck. :D
Che, just another Croatch fan who cries when I bring the real.
Quite the group here.  Still name calling like in 2nd grade, though that's what I just posted..haha

Dont use drugs you fucking liar do you think you are on bodybuilding.com, this is getbig people dont fall for bullshit on this site just come clean, do you think anybody is going to knock you for doing a little injection.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2013, 02:32:53 PM »
How can you have bitch tits with no chest muscles?  You need to be studied.
Another thing about bitch tit, that many fail to know or mention...is you can have it and never touch a weight.  Gyno is a side effect of juice, but because a person has gyno doesn't mean they have juiced.  Another getbig tale told by not the smartest group.
N

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2013, 02:35:21 PM »
Bullllllllllllllllllllll lllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!  No way you went from that aids ward patient, to this pic, as a natural. You were/are a hardcore ecto. No way you could put that much mass on naturally.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 02:37:36 PM »
Dont use drugs you fucking liar do you think you are on bodybuilding.com, this is getbig people dont fall for bullshit on this site just come clean, do you think anybody is going to knock you for doing a little injection.
This site has many child like mind sets, or young people posting.
If I juiced to get those results, I would gladly say it.  What clown does that?  Let me try to fool a message board?  That'll show em'.  Message boards are already a large waste of time....to hold on to made up tales for years....I honestly don't see the point in that one.
Am I selling Snake Oil juice here?  Believe me kids, I take nothing, now by my product.
There is nothing to gain by lying....though it's understandable to think that in an activity full of bullshitters.
N

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2013, 02:39:18 PM »
Looking big. Good progress Croatch.

Part of the reason I don't post pics of me in my prime as a 100% natural is because a lot of people here wouldn't believe me. And of course, the haters, who would ridicule every flaw rather than giving respect to patience and hardwork in the progress I made. Meanwhile they look like twinks on steroids while talking about aesthetics.
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2013, 02:40:22 PM »
Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!  No way you went from that aids ward patient, to this pic, as a natural. You were/are a hardcore ecto. No way you could put that much mass on naturally.

In 1 year hhahaha

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2013, 02:40:52 PM »
Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!  No way you went from that aids ward patient, to this pic, as a natural. You were/are a hardcore ecto. No way you could put that much mass on naturally.

No, it's not bullshit...and yes I did do it with no drugs....unless someone spiked my creatine.
That after pic was years after also, but the first year was 50lbs overall gain.  Ask yourself this...how many people do you know who eat/ate 3lbs of chicken per day for a year?  Reality in bbing is everyone wants big gains, but only a few suck it up and do it the real way....most just juice.  That's fine, but how do you take any pride in that?
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2013, 02:43:13 PM »
In 1 year hhahaha
No, that's not 1 year...pay attention you try hard.
150-200lbs first year back 2004.
That shot is probably 2006? And at 225lbs roughly.
It's sad how bad you want those gains to be from drugs, but they aren't.  Some just have more dedication and belief in themselves than to rely on a pussy needle...you remember that boy. ;)
N

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
No, it's not bullshit...and yes I did do it with no drugs....unless someone spiked my creatine.
That after pic was years after also, but the first year was 50lbs overall gain.  Ask yourself this...how many people do you know who eat/ate 3lbs of chicken per day for a year?  Reality in bbing is everyone wants big gains, but only a few suck it up and do it the real way....most just juice.  That's fine, but how do you take any pride in that?
You would have to workout 6 days a week, eat like a horse, and live like a monk.

Creatine isn't natural by the way. (The body also produces Test naturally, but we consider that not natural)

You are a cheater and a liar.  :-*  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
No, that's not 1 year...pay attention you try hard.
150-200lbs first year back 2004.
That shot is probably 2006? And at 225lbs roughly.
It's sad how bad you want those gains to be from drugs, but they aren't.  Some just have more dedication and belief in themselves than to rely on a pussy needle...you remember that boy. ;)

Yeah and you went from 5'7'' to 5'8'' in your 30's   ::) lying POS