Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 116123 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2013, 05:09:23 PM »
stop hating on the white peoples GOD DAMNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U are not considered white, u are considered a mongoloid

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
i must say, at this point the arms as they look right there, the synthol or whatever looks the best it ever will.

but this whole bostin saga will not end well for him,lol.

ill even say he got decent structure for white guy, but if ppl ever seen physiques like wheeler, levrone and rhoden,in real life,right before them, it becomes painfuly clear why its best for white guys to keep it at presentable beach physique levels and leave it at that.

just the sight will be enough, no theorizing, no talk is needed.a few seconds and everything becomes clear.

Stupidest post of the year

irongearco.com

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2013, 05:25:12 PM »
yeah seen antoine, hes got very good size,extreme legs, but compared to rhoden, whom i saw recently too, its an absolute joke.

from head to toe,not a chance in hell.

and keep in mind vaillant is one guy with small waist(well atleast when lean)

even legs, rhodens easy outsize and outshape his.

but the biggest difference is simply the structure and muscle insertions.

I agree with u

Modern bbing white guys should just stick to men's physique and beach bodies ;D

Wolf is the only "decent" white guy a long with maybe Kuclo...

When it comes to structure and shape and muscle bellies there's no current white guys that can match even a dexter at this point

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2013, 05:37:11 PM »
ok lets say the vast maority of white guys.

1 in million are yates or arnold.

arnold physique by these days standard is not much more than a beach ready physique,lol.

n

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2013, 06:02:51 PM »
1 in million are yates or arnold.

Welcome back broseph!!

I disagree, why shouldn't Yates genes be extremely common? You think he just inherited some rare trait or something? 

I didn't think genetics worked like that?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2013, 09:04:23 PM »
Welcome back broseph!!

I disagree, why shouldn't Yates genes be extremely common? You think he just inherited some rare trait or something?  

Yes, welcome back Gal!

I get compliments for my back, but I realize that it will never become a "Yates back", even with the same drugs/train/food protocol.
Glad I don't have his facial genetics tho.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2013, 09:24:00 PM »
Notice Spike has nothing to say. Maybe there is a sale at Finish Line.  :D

He said I don't owe him money ...I apparently sent something that I didn't know

If that's the case why the fuck call me out, I don't sell, I post pics, I answe questions and I put out I. The open all the shit u think is goin on I. My life

Why u would tak it upon herself to start talking about sources and federal operations prefacing 2005 s beyond m,,,,, ur fatass needs to put up the $$ I owe cause it's not shit

It sounds to me u wanted. Favor and got it,,, u got big man out and wanted to listen big bad gh15 and u got shitted on GO RESURECT THE KIGTROPIN THREd ......ur the one getti. Small in Hawaii and I will bring up the Honolulu addresses ,,,,,stupid fck calling me out over ahit I have nothing to do with

U sent ur $$ wherever , u set up the deals,  u know exactly who to contact

Why u call me out ,,,,,,   Cause I'm FDA approved now

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2013, 02:06:21 AM »

If that's the case why the fuck call me out, I don't sell, I post pics, I answe questions and I put out I. The open all the shit u think is goin on I. My life

Why u would tak it upon herself to start talking about sources and federal operations prefacing 2005 s beyond m,,,,, ur fatass needs to put up the $$ I owe cause it's not shit

It sounds to me u wanted. Favor and got it,,, u got big man out and wanted to listen big bad gh15 and u got shitted on GO RESURECT THE KIGTROPIN THREd ......ur the one getti. Small in Hawaii and I will bring up the Honolulu addresses ,,,,,stupid fck calling me out over ahit I have nothing to do with

those varicose veins arent something to boast about imho

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2013, 06:02:16 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
I agree with u

Modern bbing white guys should just stick to men's physique and beach bodies ;D

Wolf is the only "decent" white guy a long with maybe Kuclo...

When it comes to structure and shape and muscle bellies there's no current white guys that can match even a dexter at this point
yeah,if you seen them in person, you realize of how much a joke it is.

yah wolf is big, but yet again the structural flaws show.

im not saying they cant become just as big, they can, but thats not the point.

muscle bellies,insertions, skeletal structure.

most black guy simply have the total package, balanced, cept calves,while the white guy have 1 or 2 good parts the rest lacking behind.

arnold, while "best" at his time, also has terrible structure.

hides waist in all pics, or only shows from the side etcetc.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
Welcome back broseph!!

oh i think yates inherited a 1 in a million genetics.

i count many factors as genetics.

as in total mental readyness and will,this is also genetic.

paper thin skin, this is pretty rare.

i dont think he had a special drug advantage over the rest.and nobody ever gotten such a huge back so dry, this is genetic.

n

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »
oh i think yates inherited a 1 in a million genetics.

i count many factors as genetics.

as in total mental readyness and will,this is also genetic.

paper thin skin, this is pretty rare.

i dont think he had a special drug advantage over the rest.and nobody ever gotten such a huge back so dry, this is genetic.

Okay cool, maybe you're right

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2013, 08:21:47 PM »

lay off the G before you post next time bro. just saying.

whitewidow

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2013, 03:35:09 AM »

Why u call me out ,,,,,,   Cause I'm FDA approved now

No your right you don't owe me shit. The guy you re-ship for does, and it has nothing to do with kigs but I know for a fact you did resend some kigs to people and kept a few kits for yourself I know what you have been up to. How would I know where you live? don't front like your not from north carolina and still live there. You do remail for some shadey guy who somehow escpaed all these busts where everybody else got busted except him.all I want is my money and I know you don't owe it to me just saying you remail for some cheap guy. I don't think you remailed many kigs wich is good but don't lie and pretend you never remailed gear and HGH-don't lie!

I have all your info. fuck Gh15 he can snort some tren powder and oevrdose for all I care. I am a fatso all of a sudden? you don't even know me or even seen me, you are sounding like derek anthony. who the fucks legs are those HOLY varacose veins,although that picyute looks photshopped the other legs look good! Don;t front like I don;t know your addy of the fact your from NC and you lived with your mommy and daddy and girlfriend for nsupport because all your cash goes towards drugs.

BTW- you like sucking nordics cock for free HGH ;) your fucking nasty spike! now fuck off this board before I release your info , go back to GH15's board where all the creeps hang out. how luvsusnot? you still shipping him HGH? dp ypu want tracking #'s posted?Best to get to steppin we at getbig don;t respet those who suck cock for HGH and do gay 4 pay. You will do anything for free HGH. you used to cry " Oh I known Nordic since steroidmass board he is my daddy" Now he is acting kind of shadey.

I have been around along time back when your dad used to just sell quality vet on outlaw yet after everybody got fucked he got off and also when he was hustling stallion labs and even had people sending to the stallion labs bank account down in brazil or somewhere down around there was along time ago pretty sure Brazil thhen they get busted and still the guy gets in no trouble, Operation raw deal hits and everybody and their mom gets in trouble except your dad, either a Rat or paid off some corrupt cops, yet can't pay me back. Ill be after that MF till I get my cash!even if I have to make a stop and talk to you first.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2013, 04:15:23 AM »
Im 10days out too, he needs to step it up and do some more cardio

Look great bro

whitewidow

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2013, 04:24:05 AM »
well spike I don;t care for your moral values but you look better then Bostin lloyd. Does the winner get a pro card? Or is this just still a show where nodboy gets a pro card just exposure?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2013, 04:29:10 AM »
"Get butt or die trying" tbombz new prison tat

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2013, 04:29:19 AM »
well spike I don;t care for your moral values but you look better then Bostin lloyd. Does the winner get a pro card? Or is this just still a show where nodboy gets a pro card just exposure?

How dare you ridicule exposure

whitewidow

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2013, 04:43:49 AM »
How dare you ridicule exposure

go fuck spike.but have some HGH otherwise the deal is off

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2013, 05:29:20 AM »
Not to point out the obvious but didn't Spike in this very thread say himself he's in Hickory, NC? No issues with WW though. He knows his shit and def calls a spade a spade. He was way ahead of the curve calling Strango's gear garbage when gh15 was pimping him like a God. Sure enough, shit started being bunk as all hell.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
Strong lies from the cock-roach WW again

I wonder what will OMR say about this shit again

I know, delete MY posts and let the ones from WW stand

No worries, some good stuff (personal stuff) coming soon to our public board.

So you pricks dont even need to make a gimmick to see the destruction that will be done to you  :D
haha do you guys know that you and the other so called elfs are the laughing stock on all bodybuilder sights? Grown men that call them self elfs and are acting like cult members to their leader that no one knows who he is. Fuck dudes time to grow your own wills you are acting like little sheeps

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2013, 10:42:19 AM »
Is there even one other site that takes these elfs and gh15s site serius without laughing there asses off?
This is a serious question

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2013, 10:44:14 AM »
haha do you guys know that you and the other so called elfs are the laughing stock on all bodybuilder sights? Grown men that call them self elfs and are  acting like sekt members to their leader that no one knows who he is. Fuck dudes time to grow your own wills you are actimg lile little sheeps

the hormone advice gh15 gave out was incredibly valuable tho especially to those who werent in the know.  u have to give him that.  and strangs gear is not garbage.  ive used his compounds good stuff especially the test.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »
Why don't you whack jobs get a room and settle matters.

Getting this thread back on track.
a

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
queer bostin lloyd looks good, he looks like absolute shit offseason though.  goes to show you dont NEED pharm gh lol.  guy uses all generics and questionable quality gear