Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75894 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Horseshit.

Ok. Prove it. Problem with your kind of imbeciles is that you believe anything, but you can't prove nothing. What you really see in those bullshit videos is claims, which doesn't prove anything. Only complete morons can be stupid enough to believe that crap, and you seem to be one of them. Why don't you link whole internet in this thread, and let see if that help you to prove anything else than your stupidity  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Ok. Prove it. Problem with your kind of imbeciles is that you believe anything, but you can't prove nothing. What you really see in those bullshit videos is claims, which doesn't prove anything. Only complete morons can be stupid enough to believe that crap, and you seem to be one of them. Why don't you link whole internet in this thread, and let see if that help you to prove anything else than your stupidity  ;D

I have ample proof, including tested rain water samples and much more.  I see it on a daily basis right over my head, as do many others around the world. Your supposition and ad hominem attacks, which is all you provide, don't refute the ample evidence that exists.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.  

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

I have ample proof, including tested rain water samples and much more.  I see it on a daily basis right over my head, as do many others around the world. Your supposition and ad hominem attacks, which is all you provide, don't refute the ample evidence that exists.  You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.  

The world leaders could come out, heck God himself could come down and admit to spraying and these Ostriches will keep their collective heads in the sand.

Cognitive Dissonance

There's more proof of chemtrails vs comtrails and no matter how much you have its never enough for these morons.

They are scared of the truth and result to name calling to defend themselves.

There is no hope for them just like the SJW's

Ropo

• Getbig IV

So why don't you show them instead of the videos, where complete morons make claims about the ordinary physical phenomena of the contrails?  You see, contrails/vapour trails are completely proved in theory and in practice, and like any other facts there is tons of evidence to prove them to be a fact. You can even prove them by mathematical formulas, but at the other hand, you can't prove shit. Where is the evidence about the global logistic network of chemicals which are distributed to every country and every airport of the world? You can't even prove how the planes can carry that amount of liquid which is needed to make thousand of miles of those trails, so what exactly you can prove? You can't prove that crap even to yourself and I can prove it: Name the single evidence which make the difference to yourself, and confirm that chemtrails are fact? There isn't any. You are just an ape, screaming with other apes not knowing the reason why they are screaming.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Are you serious, or trolling?   ???  Those videos show nothing more than condensation from wake vortices.  It is very common, and happens all the time.  Notice the heavy fog in the last video?

Hack Benchers

Lots of "preppers" in this thread

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Are there many images from the past showing that?  If not, what's the difference these days?

Maybe so many more high-flying craft?  Cameras not so good then?

Seriously, IDK. That's why I'm asking.

There is a fuckload of information on it, including a "Pre 1995 Contrail Archive" thread on metabunk (have not looked at it, don't know shit about it) and a bunch of controversy everywhere.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
The guy at contrailscience dot com really put in the effort.  The site is a goldmine for this subject.  Every article has a discussion thread and he appears to let it ride until he decides to close it (but could be a pattern to it, haven't looked at too many threads). 

He's got a strong interest in convincing everyone against the conspiratorial thinking, judging by the amount of effort he gives.  I wonder why.

Can't deny he's done lots of work, and he's good at making sense from what little I've seen.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Are there many images from the past showing that?  If not, what's the difference these days?

Maybe so many more high-flying craft?  Cameras not so good then?

Seriously, IDK. That's why I'm asking.

There is a fuckload of information on it, including a "Pre 1995 Contrail Archive" thread on metabunk (have not looked at it, don't know shit about it) and a bunch of controversy everywhere.

They seem to have time to spread poisons even at the war time, but it is quite hard to see the point why, while they have bombs to drop instead of some fucking moronically insane homeopathic poison. How it went back then? First they load bombs up to the limit, then 5 million gallons of poison liquid for the flight from UK to Germany? I have told you guys that the level of stupidity of the tinfoil hat morons are simply too much to be possible in the sane persons mind. These guys have to be seriously mentally retarded, breed of the walking brain dead or something like that  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The world leaders could come out, heck God himself could come down and admit to spraying and these Ostriches will keep their collective heads in the sand.

Cognitive Dissonance

There's more proof of chemtrails vs comtrails and no matter how much you have its never enough for these morons.

They are scared of the truth and result to name calling to defend themselves.

There is no hope for them just like the SJW's

Havent followed the thread, but what exactly are they spraying there and why?
Q

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Havent followed the thread, but what exactly are they spraying there and why?

That is the funny part about the matter, because no one seem to know what or why. Mainly chemicals which are commonly related to burning jet fuel or similar pollution from any source. There is billions of factories spilling any sort of crap in the sky, so it is quite difficult to name one specific poison which is raining down "straight" from the "chemtrails". I use "" because nothing comes straight down from those altitudes, things like tiny droplets of fog could travel hundred of miles to any direction among the winds. What ever that crap is, it is raining down randomly and on the people who are behind this moronic conspiracy of the brain dead imbeciles ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Truther.

obsidian

• Getbig V
So why don't you show them instead of the videos, where complete morons make claims about the ordinary physical phenomena of the contrails?  You see, contrails/vapour trails are completely proved in theory and in practice, and like any other facts there is tons of evidence to prove them to be a fact. You can even prove them by mathematical formulas, but at the other hand, you can't prove shit. Where is the evidence about the global logistic network of chemicals which are distributed to every country and every airport of the world? You can't even prove how the planes can carry that amount of liquid which is needed to make thousand of miles of those trails, so what exactly you can prove? You can't prove that crap even to yourself and I can prove it: Name the single evidence which make the difference to yourself, and confirm that chemtrails are fact? There isn't any. You are just an ape, screaming with other apes not knowing the reason why they are screaming.
Hi Ropoo!

Circumference and Diameter - lol!! You were owned - remember. Your English is fine - but you did not know the difference between those two.

obsidian

• Getbig V
That is the funny part about the matter, because no one seem to know what or why. Mainly chemicals which are commonly related to burning jet fuel or similar pollution from any source. There is billions of factories spilling any sort of crap in the sky, so it is quite difficult to name one specific poison which is raining down "straight" from the "chemtrails". I use "" because nothing comes straight down from those altitudes, things like tiny droplets of fog could travel hundred of miles to any direction among the winds. What ever that crap is, it is raining down randomly and on the people who are behind this moronic conspiracy of the brain dead imbeciles ;D
Weather modification has been going on for decades. There are even airliners outfitted to spray aerosols in the sky. Imagine that!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_(geoengineering)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Weather modification has been going on for decades. There are even airliners outfitted to spray aerosols in the sky. Imagine that!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_(geoengineering)

So, what is in these barrels?  Is this for weather modification (cloud seeding)?   ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Hi Ropoo!

Circumference and Diameter - lol!! You were owned - remember. Your English is fine - but you did not know the difference between those two.

And you are still that moron, who is unable to answer even the simplest questions about the matter, and who has no evidence what so ever to prove his point. What do you think, did they use WW2 bombers and fighters to make chemtrails? What did they use, were they spraying some gay spray above the nazis, so that all the following generations of nazis would be cock suckers like you?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Woke.

As fuck.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Ropo

• Getbig IV

So you see some crappy photoshopped pictures, and your head explodes? What a moron..

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
ROPO  - proof that if you argue with a retard the conversation will NEVER END....

Ropo

• Getbig IV
ROPO  - proof that if you argue with a retard the conversation will NEVER END....

Musselman-2017 - proof that retards will never end.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Musselman-2017 - proof that retards will never end.

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Yes, that is what you are, a ni&&er whose head is little bit ding ding.