Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 7298 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Pet Peeves
« on: May 06, 2015, 02:54:16 PM »
Everyday short list:

Tailgaters - I'm already doing the limit in the slower lanes, go the fuck around.

Phone Junkies - Why the fuck did you invite me just to watch you text and tweet all night, rude prick(ette)? Don't even have the decency to put their shit on vibrate.

Convenience Store Twofer - 1) Lottery ticket buyers casually browsing EVERY fucking row of losing picks, while the ten of us behind you just have Big Gulps.

2) Raghead clerks who never TELL you what you owe, when the fucking register sales screen is facing them. I will stand silently as long as it takes in these cases, waiting for him to speak. I'll play your f'n game, Mo.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 02:55:48 PM »
Are you dieting mate?
North of Italy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »
Are you dieting mate?

Ha. No, sir. Just thought about it was all.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:59:51 PM »
Well, of your list the worse are the tailgaters.
Second the zombie apocalipse i.e. 90% of people walking around like idiots texting or using smartphones in general
North of Italy

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 03:04:29 PM »
Everyday short list:

Tailgaters - I'm already doing the limit in the slower lanes, go the fuck around.

Phone Junkies - Why the fuck did you invite me just to watch you text and tweet all night, rude prick(ette)?

Convenience Store Twofer - 1) Lottery ticket buyers casually browsing EVERY fucking row of losing picks, while the ten of us behind you just have Big Gulps.

2) Raghead clerks who never TELL you what you owe, when the fucking register sales screen is facing them. I will stand silently as long as it takes in these cases, waiting for him to speak. I'll play your f'n game, Mo.

I am on the beach (South Curly) ,just blue sky-waves-sand-slim jogging girls .................U should come & join me  8)
I hate driving around Sydney CBD  :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 03:04:51 PM »
People that don`t use their fucking blinkers,and tailgaters here also................ASSH OLES!!

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
Well, of your list the worse are the tailgaters.
Second the zombie apocalipse i.e. 90% of people walking around like idiots texting or using smartphones in general

Walking through LAX last week, a million people all looking at their screens...I let a guy walk right into me and he dropped his phone on the floor. I didn't say excuse me or sorry...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 03:09:41 PM »
Walking through LAX last week, a million people all looking at their screens...I let a guy walk right into me and he dropped his phone on the floor. I didn't say excuse me or sorry...

Simpatico. I do this often as well.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »

I only do this with C and D cups
North of Italy

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 03:17:14 PM »
I have a cat. The cat's name is Biscuit. I think Peeve is a funny name for your pet.
a

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 03:19:52 PM »
I have a cat. The cat's name is Biscuit. I think Peeve is a funny name for your pet.

I have 5 cats  ;D
North of Italy

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
Blacks
Jews
Asians
Indians
Gays
Handicap people
sick people
fat people
people

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 03:28:44 PM »
I also hate holding a door for some ignorant prick who doesn`t say thank you.

I always tell them "You`re welcome" then when they say"Oh thanks",I say "too late now" !   :D

If I think I can kick the guys ass,I throw in a fuckface or two!  LOL   ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 03:29:27 PM »
Blacks
Jews
Asians
Indians
Gays
Handicap people
sick people
fat people
people

:D I see a pattern developing here.
a

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 03:45:20 PM »
I hate that my Dunkin Donuts only has one guy working at 5:30
in the morning  and the Asshole in front of me has to get a dozen
donuts!!...All I want is my f***ing coffee!!

And when u let an Asshole out to make his left turn
and he or she doesn't wave!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 04:00:34 PM »
The person standing in line in front of you for 5 minutes then when they get to the counter decides to look up at the menu to see what they want.  What the fuck were they doing the entire 5 minutes?  Couldn't they make up their minds before then?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 04:46:01 PM »
fat girls wearing 'sexy' clothes

girls telling you to put the toilet seat down when you're done- look before you sit, and also i have to lift it up in the first place, why cant you put it down yourself? stupid sexist chivalric manners

idiots who put loud mufflers on slow shitbox cars

girls who are self righeous all over facebook telling the world they get pissed at this or that or him or her or it. professing that they arent annoyed by these things or that itdoesnt get to them.. yet mentioning it in such a manner basically means it got to me... then they end their rant on a positive note saying how 'im stronger because of it' and all this crap. if youre so strong and smart then whyd you fuck up again?

guys complimenting hot girls online and vice versa girls posting tons of picture of themselves trying to get attention from guys.

girls in general with the exception of their holes n tits and silent mouth.

people at work who only talk about work, especially at 5:30 in the morning. I dont really want to hear about how you did this or that yesterday during your shift, or that you had this or that customer.. i really dont fucking care. nor do i wish to hear your advice, for i know how to do my job already, and in fact am far more efficient than you at it despite having more work to do. this by the way is a female at work, specifically.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 05:21:48 PM »
Skinny fat guys wearing tank tops.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »

Skinny tough guys that walk with a swag and talk slang

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 05:46:41 PM »
People that talk to themselves on Facebook (I think they call is status updates?)

People that have to go through 900 credit cards in the checkout line to see which one have 20 bucks left on it.

Women that ask you to pause JUST as you settle in and pressed 'Play' to watch a movie.

Social media. Even turns dumb 50yo Republicans like Joe into incessant attention whores.

Lack of personal responsibility.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 08:42:21 PM »
Mentioned this one before: Fastfood policy-makers, who order their employees to suggest additional stuff after one clearly (and daily) states, "Large Diet Coke, THAT'LL BE ALL, thanks."

Sorry teenaged extra item recommender, know it ain't your fault, but I ain't playing. I just repeat "Thanks" and drive up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 08:45:52 PM »
Liberals.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 09:03:10 PM »
Crazy religious people
Crossfitters
People who wear jeans in the gym
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 09:23:35 PM »
when phonebooks existed and you'd look up a number, go where you thought it would be and it would say

"go look under such and such"

Fuck you, why didn't you just put it there???

People who buy loto tickets are very slow, never have money ready to pay and often pay in exact change leaving all the change scattered on the counter which the cashier has to pick up and the whole fuckiN, thing takes forever.

Going to a dentist appointment and the guy makes you wait 47 minutes. One last appointment with him to fix a little something then he can suck it. PLU! I gotta pay to park in his area and that sucks hardcore fuckin' ass. I said to myself if he breaks the 50 min barrier, I'm outta there. This brings me to my next one.

Parking meters. They're now set up where if you had 30 min or whatever leftover from the previous, you can't use it. So they bank in all this extra cash with the newer system and trippled their prices. What are you gonna do? Buy a hot air balloon to get around so you don't have to pay to park the mother fucker?

People who spit in public. Total savage behavior, if you're a girl and do this, you are trash.

People who grunt while they train like imbeciles or during abs. C'mon, totally not necessary and just trying to bring attention to your pathetic self. No idea why most these losers think they're so hot or wear tank tops to train. Hardly anybody is impressive anymore, or if they are, they come off as being very egotistical.

Fuck man, could go on a long ass time here if I wanted to, lol... So much shit pisses me off and am just happy I don't need to use public transportation no more.

Which brings me to just that. Siting down with another dudes leg touching mine. FFFAaaacckkk, I can't stand that. I'm twice his size, and he sits legs super open, dude...Fuck you. I once put my apple core in this hip hop asshole's hood of his jacket as when he sat behind me, he was just leaning and making contact with me. Fuckin' shit drive me nuts. Could just imagine the turd later on putting on his hood yelling "yo what the fuck yo..." when the rotton apple hits him behind the head and goes down his back...

People not letting you out of the subway when the doors open. I could bulldozer all those people, but always am polite and twist and turn around so no contact is made. Then when it does happen I'm the asshole, ok... Sure...

People who let their kids scream and run around in public, restaurants or shit like that. Just boggles my mind how the don't think that shit pisses people off. I once told a woman "C'ause this is getting real annoying" she knew what i meant then tells her kids how they're behavior is making me upset. Good job bitch, good job....

People who walk their dogs and don't pick up the shit.

Throwing gum wrappers, bags of chips makes me lose my shit totally. I refuse to be friends with anyone who does flat out litters like that. Huge lack of class and just wish they were shown better.

peptide shot to take here, so enough of my bitching for now, but keep this thread in the head page and sure enough, I'll be adding stuff.

Enjoy!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 09:24:22 PM »
Crazy religious people
Crossfitters
People who wear jeans in the gym

Man I can't stand that.
?