Author Topic: Hemroids.  (Read 8499 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Hemroids.
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2015, 10:52:01 AM »
Who else would describe hamstrings as "creamy"?

That Herbert!

Why, of courssse it issss. You sssum'bitch.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2015, 01:12:13 AM »
I'm willing to go this route for sure, what if they don't come back and not like I suffered really, just gets annoying.

For the pics, I have the "insert imagine" icon, I press on it, and what you just saw, appears. No idea how to work with that.

If you attach photos the way I am showing you here you have to remember a few things:

• You can attach up to 4 photos per post.
  • The largest size displayed is a square 550 pixels on a side.  You can attach larger pictures. They will be shrunk down to 550 on a side for the display, but if they are bigger, you can see them in their original size by opening them in another tab.  I generally try to work with pictures just 550 on a side
  • Put a folder on your desktop labeled "pictures for posting."
  • Put the files you want to post in the folder, Gifs or Jpgs.  The files sizes can't add up to more that 500Kb for all four photos.
  • By using the rename function (with a few restrictions) you can "rename" the files of the photos to be captions for the pictures.  Examples below...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:17 AM »
Brutal, one of the worst experiences in life.

Been battling the almighty hems for 10 years.  About once every 2-3 years they flare up.  Sometimes they aren't that bad.  Most of the time it's damn near torture.

Getting that shit cut out next time.

8)

The nuisance problem can be aggravated by stress. They can appear when you are under pressure in your job, college, personal relationships, etc. When you know this it helps plenty.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2015, 09:16:43 AM »
If you attach photos the way I am showing you here you have to remember a few things:

• The largest size displayed is a square 550 pixels on a side.  You can attach larger pictures. They will be shrunk down to 550 on a side for the display, but if they are bigger, you can see them in their original size by opening them in another tab.  I generally try to work with pictures just 550 on a side
  • Put the files you want to post in the folder, Gifs or Jpgs.  The files sizes can't add up to more that 500Kb for all four photos.
  • By using the rename function (with a few restrictions) you can "rename" the files of the photos to be captions for the pictures.  Examples below...

I figured it out, lol! Thanks man, always wondered how the hell pics were posted, lol...
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2015, 12:30:26 PM »

Any way I can trouble you do the same for the multiple quotes? Like how avxo and MoS do in their religious debates, or even for different posters in one response. Still can't figure that out.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2015, 02:51:50 AM »
Any way I can trouble you do the same for the multiple quotes? Like how avxo and MoS do in their religious debates, or even for different posters in one response. Still can't figure that out.

Write your contributions to the post outside of the “quote” designators.

Extra heavy lifting lately?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »
Well, my farthole is almost back to it's good ol' self...
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2015, 01:00:38 PM »
Write your contributions to the post outside of the “quote” designators.

Ok, thanks. Wasn't aware you had to copy/paste.