Author Topic: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?  (Read 31684 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Who Sells Phil Heath His Steroids?
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2015, 06:30:35 AM »
So which UG's are popular in North Korea?
pyongyan lab, chink pharma, cihng chong tiger just to name a few

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2015, 07:01:13 AM »
You open a box, or have/pay someone to open a box for you,  under a fictitious business name. Packs are signed for by the UPS employees and you just pay cash every six months or a year to keep the box. Change locations and business names occasionally.

A local pro here paid some homeless guy with an ID $50 to open a box under a made up business name using a made up address. If busted, (though he only ordered domestic) they would go to an address that didn't exist and look for someone that doesn't have an address. That would mean they would have to stake out the UPS store. Since his orders were always under a grand it would be hard to justify a stakeout. He never picked up his packs as soon as they arrived. He did get one seizure but that was for an international order which he never did again.

Here they require two forms of ID - most homeless people don't even have one form - and if you open more than two boxes at different locations (locally) within one year, they flag you and ask you for additional info on the business.  (Letterhead, website, business checking account, etc..  anything to prove it actually exists).  Their databases are all linked now and the same box owner info (DL, passport, car registration, etc..) that was used to open it will be shared among stores.  

Keep in mind this is South Florida where it isn't just roids that people bring into the country through here.  Rhino horns, illegal car parts, mj seeds, etc..

You think they won't stake out a store for a small pack?  Go ask Uncle Z that.  Few years ago his boy got popped when they waited for weeks for him to come to the store and pick up a pack of LABELS that came through.  Yeah, no roids.  No oils.  No tabs.   Nothing but paper labels.  Last time I checked, labels (no matter what was written on them) were not illegal.  But they decided that it could lead to something bigger.  It did.  Dude was popped here and four months later with the info they passed along, Z's bigger remailing operation overseas in Poland was netted as well by the Polish task force.  But they did manually stake that store out after a week or so because the electronic tag that was put inside when it was discovered at Customs and that would indicate when the pack was opened went dead.  After that they had two agents watching that store from the minute it opened until it closed for several weeks.  

It isn't how much they know you have sitting in the mailbox they are interested in.  It's how much they don't know you may have sitting somewhere else that they want to find out about.  

But yeah, like I said you get a fall guy.   Order a pack, tell the guy ahead of time that when it comes "on the inside is your stuff, you can have - this, this, this, that, some of that, et.."   That way the sucker runs home and opens the pack and if there is an electronic tag inside

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2015, 07:14:35 AM »
Here they require two forms of ID - most homeless people don't even have one form - and if you open more than two boxes at different locations (locally) within one year, they flag you and ask you for additional info on the business.  (Letterhead, website, business checking account, etc..  anything to prove it actually exists).  Their databases are all linked now and the same box owner info (DL, passport, car registration, etc..) that was used to open it will be shared among stores.  

Keep in mind this is South Florida where it isn't just roids that people bring into the country through here.  Rhino horns, illegal car parts, mj seeds, etc..

You think they won't stake out a store for a small pack?  Go ask Uncle Z that.  Few years ago his boy got popped when they waited for weeks for him to come to the store and pick up a pack of LABELS that came through.  Yeah, no roids.  No oils.  No tabs.   Nothing but paper labels.  Last time I checked, labels (no matter what was written on them) were not illegal.  But they decided that it could lead to something bigger.  It did.  Dude was popped here and four months later with the info they passed along, Z's bigger remailing operation overseas in Poland was netted as well by the Polish task force.  But they did manually stake that store out after a week or so because the electronic tag that was put inside when it was discovered at Customs and that would indicate when the pack was opened went dead.  After that they had two agents watching that store from the minute it opened until it closed for several weeks.  

It isn't how much they know you have sitting in the mailbox they are interested in.  It's how much they don't know you may have sitting somewhere else that they want to find out about.  

But yeah, like I said you get a fall guy.   Order a pack, tell the guy ahead of time that when it comes "on the inside is your stuff, you can have - this, this, this, that, some of that, et.."   That way the sucker runs home and opens the pack and if there is an electronic tag inside

You don't use the same business name or the same person.

But the way you make it sound, it would be impossible for anybody to get anything.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2015, 10:49:52 AM »
You don't use the same business name or the same person.

But the way you make it sound, it would be impossible for anybody to get anything.

Exactly.  But when it comes down to it, it is kind of hard to find someone willing (read : dumb) enough to be the fall guy for the orders of another person. 

So people often resort to using the same person to go to different stores in town and create new mail boxes with different name. 

Look at it this way, would YOU be willing to accept an international pack for some dude that won't break the top 3 of a 3rd tier Wings Of Strength type show in exchange for a few vials of test and tren?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2015, 01:27:40 AM »
Exactly.  But when it comes down to it, it is kind of hard to find someone willing (read : dumb) enough to be the fall guy for the orders of another person. 

So people often resort to using the same person to go to different stores in town and create new mail boxes with different name. 

Look at it this way, would YOU be willing to accept an international pack for some dude that won't break the top 3 of a 3rd tier Wings Of Strength type show in exchange for a few vials of test and tren?

If I get to have a pic of said pro with his arm around me in a thumbs up pose.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2015, 03:12:23 AM »
Exactly. Which is why you should STFU. Your meltdowns prove your lack of credibility. You're a nobody that knows nobody.

Meltdowns ? Hmmm ...

Let's see here ... I compete on the NATIONAL ... level in bodybuilding. Hardly makes me a " nobody " that knows " nobody ". I know a ton of top amateurs, as well as pros that span both Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting, etc.

I'm not only part of the underground, but I also work in it as well. Although, not nearly as much anymore.

I get almost everything EXCEPT GH ( for obvious reasons ) ... for free. And I could easily rattle off top names that do as well.

Your really embarrassing yourself. Then again, you've been doing that here for years. But your ignorance is really starting to shine through, old man.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2015, 06:29:39 AM »
If people think bodybuilders aren't sponsored, look at the entire Middle East scene. Kuwait, Dubai, Iran and a lot of Arab countries have entire gyms and bodybuilding "teams" that are all provided a stipend. Rich schmoes pay for their gear right from the pharmacy.

Don't believe me? Just follow the ME YouTube channels and Instagram. I have Arabic friends from over there which share their cycles (really basic, some high test and some zero test, lots of GH and slin, very strict halal diets and lots of diuretics) and these guys don't pay much out of pocket at all. They have a weird comradry but compete with other teams. These guys look much better than most North American IFBB pros and are worshipped in their home country. Money is literally no object for them and they all support each other in terms of supplements, food and accommodation. I'm not Arabic and don't understand the language or culture, but it's cool seeing the physiques being built overseas.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2015, 06:35:40 AM »
If people think bodybuilders aren't sponsored, look at the entire Middle East scene. Kuwait, Dubai, Iran and a lot of Arab countries have entire gyms and bodybuilding "teams" that are all provided a stipend. Rich schmoes pay for their gear right from the pharmacy.

Don't believe me? Just follow the ME YouTube channels and Instagram. I have Arabic friends from over there which share their cycles (really basic, some high test and some zero test, lots of GH and slin, very strict halal diets and lots of diuretics) and these guys don't pay much out of pocket at all. They have a weird comradry but compete with other teams. These guys look much better than most North American IFBB pros and are worshipped in their home country. Money is literally no object for them and they all support each other in terms of supplements, food and accommodation. I'm not Arabic and don't understand the language or culture, but it's cool seeing the physiques being built overseas.

What is the goal Of these guys? Early death? In the ME is it like a single mans game, just tryin to look good for schmoes and ladies? Or, are tdo these guys have families and they are trying to make a career out of big biceps? Schmoes and teams only pay when you look good and are young. I just dont see the up side to it overthere( well same shit as here, but atleast you can work part time orfull time with a real careeer and BB on the side). Something tells me opps like that are few and far between in theME.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2015, 08:44:26 AM »
What is the goal Of these guys? Early death? In the ME is it like a single mans game, just tryin to look good for schmoes and ladies? Or, are tdo these guys have families and they are trying to make a career out of big biceps? Schmoes and teams only pay when you look good and are young. I just dont see the up side to it overthere( well same shit as here, but atleast you can work part time orfull time with a real careeer and BB on the side). Something tells me opps like that are few and far between in theME.

Don't ask me what their motives are. I'm not a rich schmoe. I just know that there are thousands of them which sponsor thousands of bodybuilders there. It's very common and I'm not sure where the disbelief comes from... these guys don't have day jobs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2015, 12:57:54 PM »
If I get to have a pic of said pro with his arm around me in a thumbs up pose.

But you have to be standing there doing the obligatory "pointing your index finger at the pro" cause sometimes people don't even notice them in the picture too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2015, 12:59:44 AM »

Meltdowns ? Hmmm ...

Let's see here ... I compete on the NATIONAL ... level in bodybuilding. Hardly makes me a " nobody " that knows " nobody ". I know a ton of top amateurs, as well as pros that span both Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting, etc.

I'm not only part of the underground, but I also work in it as well. Although, not nearly as much anymore.

I get almost everything EXCEPT GH ( for obvious reasons ) ... for free. And I could easily rattle off top names that do as well.

Your really embarrassing yourself. Then again, you've been doing that here for years. But your ignorance is really starting to shine through, old man.

Yawn.

Nobody cares what you say.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2015, 01:01:22 AM »

It's common knowledge that Mideast BBs are sponsored.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2015, 01:02:13 AM »
But you have to be standing there doing the obligatory "pointing your index finger at the pro" cause sometimes people don't even notice them in the picture too.

LOL!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2015, 01:02:18 AM »
Fanny pack and hightops required?

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2015, 02:19:12 AM »
PHIL HEATH IS NATURAL... HIS GIFTED NUTRITION PROVIDES HIM HIS WINNING EDGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE... ;D

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2015, 05:36:37 AM »
PHIL HEATH IS NATURAL... HIS GIFTED NUTRITION PROVIDES HIM HIS WINNING EDGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE... ;D
Wouldn't doubt it, and it lends credence as to the timing of it all. He's releasing his winning edge stack because he's about to retire. No sense in him keeping it a secret anymore.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2015, 03:46:08 PM »
I think aids carriers are among the top contributors of pharmacy grade gear to the bodybuilding world, they give away/sell the drugs to their musclemen idols and let themselves waste away faster instead.
 :-X

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »
I think aids carriers are among the top contributors of pharmacy grade gear to the bodybuilding world, they give away/sell the drugs to their musclemen idols and let themselves waste away faster instead.

I can vouch for this. It's a sick world. Much worse things are going on throughout it though....This doesn't even scratch the surface

richienato

• Getbig I
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »
I stayed with someone who is in the scene a week ago, this person competes high level npc and I was told that phil gets his GH from Kuwait, Jay payed for his guy to move to vegas and he's selling primo for $70 a bottle if you know him ( Guy who makes Jays hear ). I can only assume Jay won't be paying that but this is what I was told, take it or leave it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2015, 09:21:22 PM »

Meltdowns ? Hmmm ...

I'm not only part of the underground, but I also work in it as well.
Although, not nearly as much anymore.

What type of events do you do for schmoes?
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »

Here is South Florida it is true for legit Serostim (HGH). 

In the past the docs were going by the directions in the package insert that stated all 6mg of compound had to be used or discarded within 24 hours of constituting the product with water.  The reasoning for this was because the patient's immune system was compromised they could take no chance of having bacteria and/or such forming in the vial over a multi day storage protocol.  The average user (like myself) was using about 1mg daily which means one vial would last 6 days.  The patients were using an entire vial a day.  If they complained (and eventually they always did) of CTS or crippling elbow/finger pain, then the docs would reduce them to 1/4 of a vial daily.  But they still mixed the vial, drew out their dose and then trashed the remaining product that was left in the vial.  Opening a new vial the next day.  This is why Serostim always came 7 vials to a pack.  1 pack per week.

In the end, most would just use it like any other person.  One pack would last them six weeks.  The rest of the packs that they were getting (total 4 per month) they sell for $450 per pack. 

You could walk into the old Gold's Gym on Commercial and find plenty of HIV patients to buy it from.  Remember those yellow Armstrong Live Strong type of wrist bands people wore all the time?  Well at Golds Gym there were two colors.  Blue (the color from the Serostim package) if you had Seros to sell, green if you were looking to buy Seros.    Golds is now a sorry ass Zoo Gym or whatever.   I think most of the crowd goes over to World Gym on Federal now.  But that gym is so busted you feel like you need a tetanus shot after a good work out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2015, 07:45:02 AM »
my nephew is on legit HGH.  it costs thousands but I think it's covered.  his fridge looks like a pro BBer, and he's only 12.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2015, 01:09:40 AM »
my nephew is on legit HGH.  it costs thousands but I think it's covered.  his fridge looks like a pro BBer, and he's only 12.

What kind of dose is he on?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2015, 05:44:53 AM »

dubai is in south asia dumb fuck

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2015, 05:48:26 AM »
What type of events do you do for schmoes?

I make good money. Schmoes aren't necessary lol. Never have been for me, anyways. And they are out there. Like predators lol.