Author Topic: Fat Adapted Competitor Eats 4,000 calories a day and Loses weight, 5% Body fat  (Read 11872 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
everyone is different and every body responds to different diets and training, for me... keto is the king - im not a fan of it but in order to get "lean" thatis how I roll

sample day
meal1 2 cups liquid egg whites (I just drink them) so dozen egg whites 2 tablespoons cocunut oil
train/cardio
meal2 50 gram whey shake (isopure) with 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter
meal3 chicken breast with greens
meal4 50 gram whey shake and 3 tablespoons natty pb
meal5 red meat or fatty fish with greens
meal6 a few eggs cooked with coconut oil

jerk off - then bed

I think the above diet is great but the militant keto nutjobs will say noooooo that's too much protein and not enough fat etc, but I have a hard time believing (based on personal experience too) that at the end of a diet one's physique will look better by having a greater percentage of fat calories vs protein.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think the above diet is great but the militant keto nutjobs will say noooooo that's too much protein and not enough fat etc, but I have a hard time believing (based on personal experience too) that at the end of a diet one's physique will look better by having a greater percentage of fat calories vs protein.

ya... i read bodyopus and dan duchaine is more fats too.

I weigh 220lbs to 230lbs

each meal is about 50-55 grams of protein so 6 meals x 50 - 300 grams of protein for a bber who is training hard as hell/competing seems reasonable. its 1.3 grams of protein per bodyweight

jwb

• Getbig V
You basically got the improved bloods sue to lower calories

Eat a super high carb diet but with the same lower cals and you would have had the same results
my calories probably are lower however I was always hungry eating more carbs and I ate more often.

Simple Simon

ya... i read bodyopus and dan duchaine is more fats too.

I weigh 220lbs to 230lbs

each meal is about 50-55 grams of protein so 6 meals x 50 - 300 grams of protein for a bber who is training hard as hell/competing seems reasonable. its 1.3 grams of protein per bodyweight
way too much.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
my calories probably are lower however I was always hungry eating more carbs and I ate more often.

X2. Carbs are impossible to stop!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
everyone is different and every body responds to different diets and training, for me... keto is the king - im not a fan of it but in order to get "lean" thatis how I roll

sample day
meal1 2 cups liquid egg whites (I just drink them) so dozen egg whites 2 tablespoons cocunut oil
train/cardio
meal2 50 gram whey shake (isopure) with 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter
meal3 chicken breast with greens
meal4 50 gram whey shake and 3 tablespoons natty pb
meal5 red meat or fatty fish with greens
meal6 a few eggs cooked with coconut oil

jerk off - then bed
You should ditch the whey and the natty pb. Suggest:
Meal1: 5 eggs, few slices of bacon
pre workout: 1 tbspn mct oil, coconut oil, heavy cream coffee
Meal2: grass fed beef, spinach
Meal3: chicken salad, with macnut oil
Meal4: salmon, asparagus
Meal5 4 eggs, 1 avocado

chokeslam

• Getbig II
One lasix will not damage your health. I took one today cos I drank about three litres of water/tea/juice yesterday evening.

That's right, but it's not a good long term strategy. And fasting is actually incredibly good for you as well.

I love fasting for a long time and then taking a lasix within the next couple days or so. Keeps me incredibly dry and lean all the time. It took me a while to get shredded and stay shredded without a ton of commitment.

I'm at the point where I intermittent fast and can eat whatever the hell I want. Never get fat.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I follow this guy on YouTube and have been doing the exact same thing, same coffee, meals ect 4000 calories, sometimes more.  I'm 168 pounds and after 20 days i lost no weight, i also gained none either, for the entire period my weight fluctuated up and down 2 pounds.  Due to practically zero carbs you don't store any fat you dont use, just shit it out.  If i eat less than 2500 calories of fat a day i loose weight.   I'm small framed so bigger guys could probably loose weight on 3500_4000 a day.