Author Topic: Fat Adapted Competitor Eats 4,000 calories a day and Loses weight, 5% Body fat  (Read 11874 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Keto competitor decides to do a 4,000 calorie challenge for 21 days, ends up losing weight, and body fat, so much for a calorie is a calorie, or IIFYM 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME ........................ .............FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Twaddle

• Getbig V
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME ........................ .............FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

It seems you're saying this quite often lately.  Either you're developing early onset dementia, or there's a new gimmick popping up everyday.   :-\

cephissus

• Getbig V
Drew rice ate 4000-8000 calories every day for a month, <5% fat most days, and didn't gain an ounce.  Also this didn't really seem to be much of a departure from his ordinary diet...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It seems you're saying this quite often lately.  Either you're developing early onset dementia, or there's a new gimmick popping up everyday.   :-\
Bunch of complete noobs or completely unfunny gimmicks or both.  :(

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
perfect timing for this post - i start my keto diet tomorrow :)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Did you make this up or is it true

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did you make this up or is it true

Simple Simon

so someone burned off more calories than he ate or his digestive system couldnt utilise the food he was eating and as such he shit it out before it was digested and stored as fat.

Have I missed anything

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Keto competitor decides to do a 4,000 calorie challenge for 21 days, ends up losing weight, and body fat, so much for a calorie is a calorie, or IIFYM 8)

Great vid Keto Kid, and welcome FUCKFACE!
Q

heenok

• Getbig IV
I havent watched but i dont believe it at all. Just some sensationalistic shit not fucking way a guy his size lose weight on 4k calories a day.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Op likely joined just to plug the video. Clear rule breaking since getbig allows no promotional spam.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
He said he is 145... :o :o :o

Is he 4'11???

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this guy also looks like he's on a ''cock'' diet

falco

• Getbig V

Long time lurker right, puņeta?

youandme

• Getbig V
eggs and avocado is good.

Why is he eating chocolate covered nuts in the morning?

milone79

• Getbig IV
Ketards gonna ketard.....

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
so someone burned off more calories than he ate or his digestive system couldnt utilise the food he was eating and as such he shit it out before it was digested and stored as fat.

Have I missed anything
So the extra calories just magically dissapear ???
I havent watched but i dont believe it at all. Just some sensationalistic shit not fucking way a guy his size lose weight on 4k calories a day.
Interesting, posting videos of every single meal for 21 days, along with testing his bodyfat along with blood work before and after the 21 day expirement, yet you still don't believe it?
He said he is 145... :o :o :o

Is he 4'11???
He's 5'7
Op likely joined just to plug the video. Clear rule breaking since getbig allows no promotional spam.
No, just supplying evidence on the effectiveness of a true keto diet, 75% fat 20% protein 5% carbs, and how a calorie is definitely not a calorie and the myth of high protein is completely overrated.

Simple Simon

eggs and avocado is good.

Why is he eating chocolate covered nuts in the morning?
because they are likely the same calorific value.

Simple Simon

So the extra calories just magically dissapear ???

sweetcorn in your shit should tell you that you dont absorb all the calories and nutrients from your food.

Shit has calories.

Simple Simon

also sounds like hes on a lot of coke or amphetamines.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Keto Kid is on coke and spam
a

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
I just realized that YouTube videos don't embed for me on this forum.

Anybody know why?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
sweetcorn in your shit should tell you that you dont absorb all the calories and nutrients from your food.

Shit has calories.
Interesting so just eat unlimited calories and take a ton of laxatives, maybe throw in a enema here and there and you will be shredded?
also sounds like hes on a lot of coke or amphetamines.
Or just has high energy levels from not having spiking and crashing blood sugar levels all day.