Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 53406 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2021, 02:23:11 AM »
A lot of gullible people here. This is all a publicity stunt. Prepare for a miracle “cure” by year’s end. That’ll be the second piece of this stunt.

This. He knows how to market himself 

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2021, 03:17:51 AM »
Palumbo is already saying he thinks Bostin is out of kidney failure because his eyes are too clear.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2021, 03:29:20 AM »
You may be right, that it wasn't just that peptide that did it.
However, Bostin may really believe it and people around him are saying it was probably the peptide, like Palumbo, so what do you expect him to think?

He was walking around with high BP for a long time so kidneys may have been compromised, but at the same time do you think this peptide won't damage anyone's kidneys in a month? He was suddenly puking 30 times a day while taking it. Something that gave all animals kidney failure in studies. I wouldn't touch it, that's for sure.

Van - is that public knowledge?  I'll try a Google, but any chance of a link please?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2021, 03:30:17 AM »
Palumbo is already saying he thinks Bostin is out of kidney failure because his eyes are too clear.

EPIC Bro science there - would definitely trust my health to Paulmbo
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2021, 07:19:58 AM »

Van - is that public knowledge?  I'll try a Google, but any chance of a link please?

I don't know, never checked, just went by what they said.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2021, 10:06:35 AM »
at the end of the day competitive bodybuilding or trying to become one is the most unhealthiest healthy lifestyle to choose.'normal' people would say jack lalanne was the fittest at the time and even in old age was the prime example of how to exercise and eat well for life span if its in your genetic cards...

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2021, 10:16:50 AM »
at the end of the day competitive bodybuilding or trying to become one is the most unhealthiest healthy lifestyle to choose.'normal' people would say jack lalanne was the fittest at the time and even in old age was the prime example of how to exercise and eat well for life span if its in your genetic cards...

Yeah but didn't he drink his own p1ss a la Mentzer..?
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2021, 10:26:13 AM »
Eight pages about a kid who has done zippo in bodybuilding except act stupid.

THIS.

It really is difficult to comprehend an individual choosing to inflict such horrific damage on his own body.

If stupid can be defined, Bostin (oh, brother) is example One.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2021, 10:29:14 AM »

"In monkeys necropsied 24 hours after the final dose of adipotide, lesions associated with the kidney were observed and were found to be dose-dependent; such lesions were not present in the control group (Fig. 7A). The observed lesions were scored minimal to mild in the low-dose group, minimal to mild in most of the middle-dose monkeys, and minimal to moderate in the high-dose group. The primary lesions were classified as degenerative/necrotic (single-cell necrosis) and reactive/regenerative (Fig. 7B). In monkeys necropsied at the end of the recovery period, minimal tubular degeneration with few degenerate cells was observed in one monkey in the middle-dose group and in two monkeys in the high-dose group. Tubular regeneration and tubular necrosis (single cell with few necrotic cells) were minimal in all monkeys after recovery (Fig. 7C). Thus, the primary side effect of adipotide is relatively mild, predictable, and reversible renal injury and altered tubular function. Abnormal lipid accumulation (including hepatic steatosis) was not noted in any of the monkeys that received adipotide."

"Whereas a detailed mechanism of action for adipotide treatment remains to be fully elucidated, we observed that weight loss in obese rhesus monkeys occurred concurrently with a reduction in food intake. Strikingly, lean rhesus monkeys receiving a therapeutic dose of adipotide did not lose weight (fig. S5). This finding suggests that the mechanism of action may be obesity-specific in primates."

The big monkey study -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666164/ . It's interesting reading.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2021, 10:34:23 AM »
"In monkeys necropsied 24 hours after the final dose of adipotide, lesions associated with the kidney were observed and were found to be dose-dependent; such lesions were not present in the control group (Fig. 7A). The observed lesions were scored minimal to mild in the low-dose group, minimal to mild in most of the middle-dose monkeys, and minimal to moderate in the high-dose group. The primary lesions were classified as degenerative/necrotic (single-cell necrosis) and reactive/regenerative (Fig. 7B). In monkeys necropsied at the end of the recovery period, minimal tubular degeneration with few degenerate cells was observed in one monkey in the middle-dose group and in two monkeys in the high-dose group. Tubular regeneration and tubular necrosis (single cell with few necrotic cells) were minimal in all monkeys after recovery (Fig. 7C). Thus, the primary side effect of adipotide is relatively mild, predictable, and reversible renal injury and altered tubular function. Abnormal lipid accumulation (including hepatic steatosis) was not noted in any of the monkeys that received adipotide."

"Whereas a detailed mechanism of action for adipotide treatment remains to be fully elucidated, we observed that weight loss in obese rhesus monkeys occurred concurrently with a reduction in food intake. Strikingly, lean rhesus monkeys receiving a therapeutic dose of adipotide did not lose weight (fig. S5). This finding suggests that the mechanism of action may be obesity-specific in primates."

The big monkey study -

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3666164/ . It's interesting reading.

Thanks yet again BB - I've lost count of the times you've helped me out - appreciated  :)

I will read the paper, but in that excerpt those 2 things stand out for me - maybe he will be able to stage a miraculous recovery after all...

Edit: skimmed the paper - with a possible max reduction in bodyweight (white adipose) of 17% in 4 weeks it's only a matter of time before more d1ckheads use this stuff

Also: the fact that 39 monkeys had to die to evaluate the effect of what is after all designed to be a weight-loss drug for lazy fat fvckers just seems wrong in every way...  >:(

T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2021, 10:43:29 AM »

Thanks yet again BB - I've lost count of the times you've helped me out - appreciated  :)

I will read the paper, but in that excerpt those 2 things stand out for me - maybe he will be able to stage a miraculous recovery after all...

Yeah, also that part about lean monkies getting little from it is interesting. Even fat pro bodybuilders are still very lean next to the average. They could be chasing something that will never happen.

The monkey doses are in there for figuring dosing by bodyweight, I'm too lazy to do it, but someone could figure out which monkey class Bostin was.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2021, 10:44:59 AM »
Yeah, also that part about lean monkies getting little from it is interesting. Even fat pro bodybuilders are still very lean next to the average. They could be chasing something that will never happen.

The monkey doses are in there for figuring dosing by bodyweight, I'm too lazy to do it, but someone could figure out which monkey class Bostin was.

HAHHAA!  Legit LOL  ;D
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2021, 11:40:06 AM »
Just one study. It's a combination of things and most are not having renal biopsies. Like left ventricular hypertrophy and arrhythmia's it's happening. 

Secondary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in bodybuilders
Author:  Ahmed Ramadan Ali, Sherif H.Maroof, Hussein S. Hussein, Ahmed Alsayed, Esmat Fawzy, John Patrick Madda FRC path
Background: Many athletes use high protein diet, high pharmacological doses of androgen anabolic steroids (AASs), growth hormone to enhance their physique, improve achievements. The(AASs)are banned for their effects on immune system, blood, sterility, atherosclerosis, blood pressure, heart, liver, and secondary focal and global glomerulosclerosis.

Objectives: identify pattern, risk factors, etiology, histopathological features, prognosis and management of renal involvement in bodybuilders.

Patients and Methods: This study enrolled (33) male body builders who developed impaired kidney functions, proteinuria and were followed up for (1) year. All patients were subjected to clinical examination, recording of( body mass index(BMI), training sessions/ week, duration, protein intake per/day, creatine and amino acids intake /day, AASs, growth hormone intake/week).Laboratory investigations{HCV antibody, HBV surface and core Ag, HIVAb}, {ANA, anti-ds DNA,C3,C4,CH50}, {serum creatinine, BUN}, total proteins, serum albumin, urine analysis, quantitative 24 hours urinary proteinuria, lipid profile, {ALT,AST}, serum calcium, phosphorus, total vitamin D, serum PTH, TSH and hemoglobin levels. Renal biopsy was performed for all participants and estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR)was done.

Results: Association of secondary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) in 33 bodybuilders; mean age (31.42y± 1.44), mean BMI (46.18 kg/m2 ±2.51) after long-term abuse of AASs with mean intake (1827.27 mg/wk ±426.66). Clinical presentation included renal insufficiency, mean serum creatinine (527.79 ummol/l ±231), mean proteinuria (19.30 g/d.±5.24). Renal biopsy revealed FSGS and end stage renal disease (ESRD) glomerulomegaly in 33 patients, with tubular atrophy and interstitial fibrosis in 21 of them. Upon follow-up; 12 patients progressed to ESRD and required renal replacement therapy (RRT); 3 were non compliant to medical advice, 9 started (RRT) at time of diagnosis. All patients were prescribed renin-angiotensin system blockers, advised to discontinue (AASs) leading to weight loss, stabilization or improvement in serum creatinine, reduction in proteinuria in the remaining 21 patients.

Conclusion: Increased BMI, abuse of (ASSs), high protein diet carry a great risk for developing ESRD secondary to (FSGS) in bodybuilders.

Damn those are some big/fat dudes.  46 BMI if you're 5'8" is over 300 lbs.  "Offseason" I guess.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2021, 01:45:34 PM »
Bostin is absolutely fine. We were texting a few days ago.  He's fine.

He sends greetings.

a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »

He sends greetings.

We are still adding him to the Deadpool 2021

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2021, 01:55:49 PM »

He sends greetings.

4 days ago:

My kidneys are shot and are progressively getting worse but I feel great. It's a very weird disease.

my creatinine is 6.93 as of last week which is crazy high. Most people have some sort of edema or side effects. Besides lower appetite and ammonia taste in mouth I have no other symptoms. Piss is crazy foamy to. But yes my doctor said my GFR is probably higher then 10% because of muscle mass but he just switched my diagnosis from an acute injury to a chronic stage 5 kidney disease.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5YM9NHaHs/

Not sure Mr Wishbone's optimism was 100% on-target?
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2021, 01:57:39 PM »
He will be dead soon.

Still on gear.

Still living in denial.

Poor guy is pulling a full Derek Anthony.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
He mentioned recently he and Palumbo are trying for a second child. :o
T

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2021, 02:45:58 PM »
Stupid parents can’t even spell their child’s name correct when they named him, IQ doesn’t fall too far from the tree

Useless small dick idiot

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2021, 02:53:32 PM »
This ‘tard is toast.

He nuked his system and it’s all on him.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2021, 03:31:30 PM »
4 days ago:

My kidneys are shot and are progressively getting worse but I feel great. It's a very weird disease.

my creatinine is 6.93 as of last week which is crazy high. Most people have some sort of edema or side effects. Besides lower appetite and ammonia taste in mouth I have no other symptoms. Piss is crazy foamy to. But yes my doctor said my GFR is probably higher then 10% because of muscle mass but he just switched my diagnosis from an acute injury to a chronic stage 5 kidney disease.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM5YM9NHaHs/

Not sure Mr Wishbone's optimism was 100% on-target?

Haha stage 5 kidney failure is anything but fine

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2021, 03:59:38 PM »
I made a prediction a few pages back, a couple of dudes said this is all fake to sell something, nothing wrong with him.

He could be gone soon. Could be a heart attack even. He is doing all sorts of experiments, shooting stuff IV, stuff that should not be shot IV.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2021, 04:03:49 PM »
He and Dad were not close from what was reported before. Dad probably realizes things are not good thus the visit from CA, may also be thinking about the grandkid. Hopefully grandkid develops a passion for some other sport.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2021, 04:11:46 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Bostin's video.

He is certainly more stupid than funny.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2021, 04:20:06 PM »
Get this, his bodybuilder mom is supposedly in kidney failure too now. She has eaten 400! grams of protein per day for decades, not much else. 400 grams for an old lady maybe 120lbs or whatever he said! She was shredded in the pics I saw.