Author Topic: Hany Rambod - What does he provide for his clients?  (Read 12266 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Hany Rambod's services
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 11:22:01 PM »
I remember Hiney Handjob was "working with" a Ms. Olympia competitor in 2011
from my city. She showed me her diet. Nothing Earth shattering.
Ex: Meal 1. 2 whole eggs, 5 whites, 1/4 cup of oatmeal.
Post Workout Meal: 6oz lean flank steak, 1/2 cup Jasmine rice.

Carbs were mostly centered around the workout.
Zero shakes.

The "client" is responsible to get their own gear.
He likes prescribing Tren and Primo for girls.
Clen the whole entire prep. No cycling.

- Block!
?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 11:54:16 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 11:59:02 PM »
ya.

personally id love to train with charles glass for a whole prep sometime. (3 months etc) seen him all the time training peeps

wiggs are you gonna complete this coming year?

i have been off season all this year, working on my posing and weak spots. next time i compete in mens classic i want to really believe i have a chance to get my pro card in mens tall classic

good luck sir!

You are just wasting your money training with Charles or any of these trainers or gurus....

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2017, 12:00:12 AM »
He obviously knows what he's doing between Heath and Bwendia. He has other athletes as well. I'd love to be his Classic Physique athlete.

He couldn’t do anything for Steve kuclo or Justin Compton

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2017, 12:02:52 AM »
kevin.. lol

nah there are others,, denis doesn't need coach really best prep he did was by himself.. always best by himself,, but yes denis is also old long gone are the early decade days..

also dexjax.. yes he donate some money for people so they have bread on table but he doenst need a coach.. you know it and I know it,,

today its just a trend inaddition to the hormones application which is a different game and some want to do a short cut by hiring coach.. but no coach can know your body better than you,, its the bodybuild responsibility to know his body well! before getting a coach even these days,,

gh15 approved

Farrah has been working with dexter for a long time

Dexter can’t even train without some “guru trainer” pushing him to do bicep curls with a straight bar  ::)

QuietYou

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 12:05:29 AM »
He couldn’t do anything for Steve kuclo or Justin Compton

Compton would have done well if he stayed on track.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2017, 12:14:56 AM »
Compton would have done well if he stayed on track.

Prob but health issues... all that high dosaging at such a young age

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 01:42:38 AM »
you can always rely on gh15 to give an insightful answer that any gym rat who has read a bodybuilding mag or Googled "bodybuilding" on youtube could come up with.

Fucking pro bodybuilder my arse
A fucking moron gimmick of the highest order.

legit from the first second in 2005.. and that's a hell of a lot of time,,

never used google if I use something its alwys yahoo and never for bodybuild purposes,, I don't rely on machines for answers.. I provide them.. I am the decider..

some are leaders.. and some are followers.. I was born a leader,,

hopefully it clarify for you why I'm so big and why for every minute I spend writing on internet I make literally what you make in a month,, you calculate it flatliner.. you calculate it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 01:44:01 AM »
Dorian never had a guru.

thst is correct,, also dexjax doesn't need one.. nor did chiwi nor kevin nor liar not any one who truly know their body,,

period end of case,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2017, 01:47:48 AM »
Maybe he wasn't drunk beating his wife the other day, so that's why his writing wasn't as choppy. Nice job Craig, one step at a time.

I'm not craig solibar.. that redneck is American born no one with tattoos on,, you should know it by now slate and come on your poodle name instead of having gimmick and wasting your life on gtbig.. infact it would be nice for you to make money online for the amount of time you burn on the internet and you burn a lot of it,,

I invite anywhere here who think I'm craig to find him and see if I post while that invalid lookgin thing post.. you will see your delusiona shuttered like I shuttered them going the 14th! year in 10 days.. oh yesyes gh15 been rulling that long my friendly friends,,

total domination,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Hany Rambod - What does he provide for his clients?
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2017, 01:51:22 AM »
Everyone is a coach,  people are paying Lui Marco to coach them wtf?? Bostin Loyd, is prepping people,  it's absolutely hilarious.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2017, 01:52:03 AM »
Ha ha Silly Bollocks 15 getting more stick & ridicule

Hey GloryHole 15 your are resilient

Stick to wife Beating....

I would love to fuck your wife infront of you and your son.. that would be something special.. eh?

owning her sexually while you and that ugly son of yours sit there watching.. can you  her forced into submission and then getting truly! off from my thick curved up peepee?  I sure can,,

and those british whores can take cock lol oh they can lol

felon..
wanna be me.. ::)
local..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2017, 01:53:52 AM »
Looks like he's back to the atrocious grammar again, compared to the other day when his post was perfectly written, (shared gimmick of peace)...

I type as I wish.. I can type perfect English and I can type gh15ish,, I type as I wish,, I got to a level where I can do whatever I want on the internet and hve huge following,, you get there when you are important : )

try it one day,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2017, 01:57:33 AM »
Farrah has been working with dexter for a long time

Dexter can’t even train without some “guru trainer” pushing him to do bicep curls with a straight bar  ::)

absolitly wrong wrong wrogn!

you forget that dexjax is not a kido.. yo uforget he been around longest than any other professional at the top,, you forget that he been competing from the early 90s.. you forget that he never needed coach until he decided! to put some food and donate to the coaching community,,

lets be truthful with ourselfs..

coach is ok when you established yourself as a bodybuild,, then they you can play with a coach to see other approaches.. but the first approach should be YOURS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2017, 02:02:49 AM »
"i am the decider" not bad

i'm gonna have to start using that phrase

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2017, 02:10:40 AM »

you forget that dexjax is not a kido.. yo uforget he been around longest than any other professional at the top,, you forget that he been competing from the early 90s.. you forget that he never needed coach until he decided! to put some food and donate to the coaching community,,

coach is ok when you established yourself as a bodybuild,, then they you can play with a coach to see other approaches.. but the first approach should be YOURS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Dex worked with Joe McNeil pretty much his entire career.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2017, 02:12:01 AM »
Comical that anyone needs a coach for bodybuilding.  People act as if diet and training are some kind of Astro physics that requires a team of top notch engineers to figure out.  Hell, in my gym people that just started working out already have a 'coach'.  I guess they feel it makes them look important.  This so called coach at my gym has a coach himself, then takes the same exact diet and workout he gets from his coach, and gives it to his clients.  Nice guy.  I guess if people are that lazy and ignorant, then they get what they deserve.  Most often in the higher levels, a coach is simply the drug connection.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2017, 02:13:23 AM »
now to calirify something,,

I cant answer moment yo uthink you "own" me

I was in the white house yesterday in the ceremony,, I cant just jump and answer eveytime some idiot on here write something if I'm not near computer.. I don't use cell phone for internet sites only computers,,

I hope by now all of you know the following,,

1,, I make a lot for writing on the internet

2,, I am part of the current American administration in more than one way,,  

3,, I am limited in my time to gtbig and to gh15.. I can give blocks of time and this is wht I do to manage it all,,

you fellas got to understand I made my move many many years ago in a xmas night 2005,, i made it when most of you were playing with your ballz or with your highschool budbuds.. i became huge beyond belief.. 2-3 gimcisk and shared accounts on gtbig don't register when you make such history,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 02:14:18 AM »
Dex worked with Joe McNeil pretty much his entire career.

wrong!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2017, 02:17:23 AM »
wrong!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Interesting,  so he just likes to talk about some old white guy not to mention put him in his videos just for amusement? Maybe attempting to show he likes white people, maybe it will make him more marketable??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2017, 02:20:23 AM »
i talk about when he first competed.. he didn't do it with coach,, I'm talking about the beginning,, he didn't come and say okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now i take coach and go to compete.. he first got to do something and thennnnnn! later on took advice and donated to coaches to work with.. but he was like eevery other bodybuild who know their shit.. he was his own man,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2017, 03:25:29 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

No, you are wrong

Dexter works with Farrah

When I’m at golds Venice I see dexter all the time, he’s been working with George quite some time

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2017, 03:27:47 AM »
^um no you are wrong..

you don't understand what i am talking about..

i don't talk about what you see in golds venice now,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2017, 04:45:13 AM »
i talk about when he first competed.. he didn't do it with coach,, I'm talking about the beginning,, he didn't come and say okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk now i take coach and go to compete.. he first got to do something and thennnnnn! later on took advice and donated to coaches to work with.. but he was like eevery other bodybuild who know their shit.. he was his own man,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fuck off with this shit...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2017, 06:34:15 AM »
relax flatliners.. relax lol

how come you are so flat? seriously,, your muscles have no volume to them.. yo udo have muscle but its so 2 dimensional its like your igf production wasn't kicked up enough,, after all those years I lecture over fucking 13 years and you never thought of volumizing yourself?

why would someone do bodybuild if they don't aim at the top? now I know your genetic is not superb but you could atleast advance to the big boy league if utilized blue top saizen and insulina correctly..

now too late my 50 year old geezro lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel