Author Topic: Hany Rambod - What does he provide for his clients?  (Read 12350 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hany Rambod - What does he provide for his clients?
« on: December 20, 2017, 06:06:48 AM »
What exactly does Mr. Rambod provide his clients all over the USA?

Does he transport drugs to them direct? If so, part of his "service" would be absorbing the legal liability.

Or are they on their own to obtain the gear, and he simply writes the protocols?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Re: Hany Rambod's services
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 06:09:56 AM »

Does he transport drugs to them direct? If so, part of his "service" would be absorbing the legal liability.

Or are they on their own to obtain the gear, and he simply writes the protocols?

Are you David Dearth?

QuietYou

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 06:10:23 AM »

Who gives a shit? Oh boy it's sooo hard to coach a guy like Phil Heath or Jeremy. What in the world would they do with their piss poor genetics without his assistance??  ::)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 07:13:02 AM »
Are you David Dearth?
i hughly doubt it.
  I saw him last night on fb, hes currently in Texas with Stoney Lee Grimes. I don't think hes active on the boards anymore.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 07:15:12 AM »
i hughly doubt it.
  I saw him last night on fb, hes currently in Texas with Stoney Lee Grimes. I don't think hes active on the boards anymore.

I thought he was in jail again...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 07:29:24 AM »
I thought he was in jail again...

Nah, he got out. These days more likely in hospital than in jail...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
a bodybuild should be able to prep himself,, always,, only then! when he knows himself inside out and outside in.. then he should look into someone for help and advice,,

ths is the rule of thumb a bodybuild should go by.. ofcourse today with generation nothingness you got it all over the place but I'm talking legit bodybuild not this joke of today lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 07:54:30 AM »
a bodybuild should be able to prep himself,, always,, only then! when he knows himself inside out and outside in.. then he should look into someone for help and advice,,

ths is the rule of thumb a bodybuild should go by.. ofcourse today with generation nothingness you got it all over the place but I'm talking legit bodybuild not this joke of today lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15,

are there any active pros that prepare themselves as you describe?
It seems that everyone has a drug guru of some sort.

which is in part the rationale behind the question - do these "gurus" simply provide protocols, or provide the drugs exclusively?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 08:05:44 AM »
kevin.. lol

nah there are others,, denis doesn't need coach really best prep he did was by himself.. always best by himself,, but yes denis is also old long gone are the early decade days..

also dexjax.. yes he donate some money for people so they have bread on table but he doenst need a coach.. you know it and I know it,,

today its just a trend inaddition to the hormones application which is a different game and some want to do a short cut by hiring coach.. but no coach can know your body better than you,, its the bodybuild responsibility to know his body well! before getting a coach even these days,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 08:18:45 AM »
kevin.. lol

nah there are others,, denis doesn't need coach really best prep he did was by himself.. always best by himself,, but yes denis is also old long gone are the early decade days..

also dexjax.. yes he donate some money for people so they have bread on table but he doenst need a coach.. you know it and I know it,,

today its just a trend inaddition to the hormones application which is a different game and some want to do a short cut by hiring coach.. but no coach can know your body better than you,, its the bodybuild responsibility to know his body well! before getting a coach even these days,,

gh15 approved

you can always rely on gh15 to give an insightful answer that any gym rat who has read a bodybuilding mag or Googled "bodybuilding" on youtube could come up with.

Fucking pro bodybuilder my arse
A fucking moron gimmick of the highest order.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 10:11:04 AM »
Dieting fuck with your head...I have spoke with countless bbers who have made silly decisions when in the depths of low carbs....choices they look back on and laugh at once functioning properly again...

A guru/coach to a pro is there mainly to keep shit steady IMO.

They also tend to have a good relationship with a chef/source.

Finally I think some people give pros too much credit.....some I have met can barely string a coherent sentence together, let alone know how to manipulate sodium/potassium or the nuances of peak week. These guys are walking pharmacies for the most part, the knowledge required to keep everything semi normal is in depth.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »
Dorian never had a guru.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 12:04:37 PM »
you can always rely on gh15 to give an insightful answer that any gym rat who has read a bodybuilding mag or Googled "bodybuilding" on youtube could come up with.

Fucking pro bodybuilder my arse
A fucking moron gimmick of the highest order.

Looks like he's back to the atrocious grammar again, compared to the other day when his post was perfectly written, (shared gimmick of peace)...

QuietYou

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
Looks like he's back to the atrocious grammar again, compared to the other day when his post was perfectly written, (shared gimmick of peace)...

Maybe he wasn't drunk beating his wife the other day, so that's why his writing wasn't as choppy. Nice job Craig, one step at a time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 12:49:05 PM »
Ha ha Silly Bollocks 15 getting more stick & ridicule

Hey GloryHole 15 your are resilient

Stick to wife Beating....

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 04:16:24 PM »
Hany does seem to come across as eloquent and knowledgeable, especially when compared to Bunedia (sp?) and Phil Heath.

His clients have the maturity level of a small children.

So i guess in addition to drug provision, he does perform as a spokesperson of sorts.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 05:04:43 PM »
I hate the word "guru" it implies that he knows all and isn't open to learning anything from anyone. No such thing as a "guru".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 05:10:41 PM »
He obviously knows what he's doing between Heath and Bwendia. He has other athletes as well. I'd love to be his Classic Physique athlete.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 05:16:45 PM »
He obviously knows what yes doing between Heath and Bwendia. He has other athletes as well. I'd lover to be his Classic Physique athlete.

also... just his name gets you into the top mention of judges

this game is a popularity contest

what does he charge for training? assume you are in so cal and do in person training etc

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2017, 05:25:17 PM »
also... just his name gets you into the top mention of judges

this game is a popularity contest

what does he charge for training? assume you are in so cal and do in person training etc

I asked George Farrah years ago and George said he charges 3500 and that he was cheaper than Rambod who charge 5gs. I don't remember what that included or if it was true.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2017, 05:29:38 PM »
I asked George Farrah years ago and George said he charges 3500 and that he was cheaper than Rambo who charge 5gs. I don't remember what that included or if it was true.

ya.

personally id love to train with charles glass for a whole prep sometime. (3 months etc) seen him all the time training peeps

wiggs are you gonna complete this coming year?

i have been off season all this year, working on my posing and weak spots. next time i compete in mens classic i want to really believe i have a chance to get my pro card in mens tall classic

good luck sir!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »
If you have favourable genetics, access to good shit, average knowledge of pump-style weight training, and can stick with a reasonably strict diet, you don’t require, to put it mildly, a coach or “guru”.

As another says, Dorian never used one. Nor did the overwhelming majority of past champions.

Total scam.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 05:52:42 PM »
If you have favourable genetics, access to good shit, average knowledge of pump-style weight training, and can stick with a reasonably strict diet, you don’t require, to put it mildly, a coach or “guru”.

As another says, Dorian never used one. Nor did the overwhelming majority of past champions.

Total scam.
i love my trainer and training partner so i dont hate on coaches/training partners

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 05:54:58 PM »
ya.

personally id love to train with charles glass for a whole prep sometime. (3 months etc) seen him all the time training peeps

wiggs are you gonna complete this coming year?

i have been off season all this year, working on my posing and weak spots. next time i compete in mens classic i want to really believe i have a chance to get my pro card in mens tall classic

good luck sir!

I'm going to be brutally honest. While I truly believe I have the genetics to be competitive (in classic) I dont think I have the motivation and consistency. I love bodybuilding, always will. I love that Classic is here. I'm 38 now so I look at things a little different now. So, I'd have to diet down to see what I look like in shape to really know where I stood. This class is already very competitive. I'm glad you don't have to drug it up and I'm glad I was always very conservative when I did use. So I hold a good amount of muscle naturally. Most of my training since I was 14 was natural. I'd say if you added up the time on gear put of the last 24 years I've been training, it'd be a year and a half at most and I've never been over 1400mg total including oral ever in a week. Never did a cycle more than 12 weeks.  Problem is in this class, what will my waist look like dieted down? Etc...how bad do I really want it. At this point in my life, not that bad. I'm content with being a fan with flashes of wanting to compete.

I wish you well and will be cheering for your success!

chess315

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 08:43:34 PM »