Author Topic: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.  (Read 15806 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
;D

I don't really care if normal people can't comprehend what I say. I could see the current demographic DISASTER coming decades away. It doesn't take a genius to mathematically extrapolate the result of importing people with huge disparities in violent crime, rates of welfare consumption, and general social dysfunction.

It's too bad neurotypicals are so much lower on the IQ scale than autistics and can't see this stuff as clearly as me. But in fairness, I was talking about this stuff way before it became mainstream.

Getbig has always been solid board in regard to being open and honest about this stuff too.

Truth be told... that's why I think people read here so much.

Matt, I can understand what you say. Did you understand what I said? Your delivery is very conspicuous. Your writing is also very strange, being so unmetered, but stylistic oddities are never quite as distracting in text. Text is a lot easier to follow because, once the thought "gee, this guy's delivery sure is devoid of natural tone and rhythm" gets out of the listener's head, the words are still there on the page. Your reasoning is clear and probably doesn't require above 90 IQ to comprehend.

If your brain is capable of imitating human speech with practice, you might someday get a contract with weider or even become the host of generation iron seven.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2019, 03:13:49 AM »
Thunder Bay's STRONGEST!

LET'S GO CANNING!

People have a lot to learn from Matt

King of SuperPump 3.0
Q