Author Topic: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.  (Read 16077 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau in Race Row Over 2001 Brownface Costume.
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2019, 05:48:03 PM »

Nobody wants to live around a racist piece of shit like you.  Dont confuse that for every white person out there who have common and moral sense to treat others equally For the last time, the US and Canada does not belong to white people....it never did.   

For the last time? Haha. Fuck off.

Canada DOES belong to white people.

It is our country.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »
Non-Whites stream into every White country they can - "racist" or not. Blacks prefer living in any allegedly racist city, state, or country than in the areas they themselves control.

How would you feel if you constantly heard how "oppressive" Black people are, as every other race streamed into Black areas?

You can forgive me for not giving a fuck. No one's forcing non-White people to live in superior nations ran by White people. We hear cries about racism non-stop. If "people of colour" think White countries are so racist, they are welcome to stop streaming into the West ANY TIME THEY WANT.

As a White man, I resent all this pandering to non-Whites when no one is stopping the complaining asshole POC's and SJW's from LEAVING.

North America never belonged to White people, per say, but the USA was 90% White in 1965, and Canada was 96% White in 1971. It wasn't "diversity" that made North America the envy of the world - it was White people.

Holy fuck, no one is forcing you to live in a White-majority country, Vince. YOU prefer it. YOUR RACE prefers it. So stfu with the complaints about racism.

Take my word on this - if the complaints about racism don't stop, deportations are going to start soon. It's already happening in Europe.

Matt for the win.

P.S. He’s correct in his last statement, as well. If this whole racist-racist-racist shit doesn’t seriously cool off, some historic and world-knocking events are gonna take place. Even the cucky SJW whites amongst us have their limits. When that tide turns, the world is gonna explode for all “people of colour”.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »
Non-Whites stream into every White country they can - "racist" or not. Blacks prefer living in any allegedly racist city, state, or country than in the areas they themselves control.

How would you feel if you constantly heard how "oppressive" Black people are, as every other race streamed into Black areas?

You can forgive me for not giving a fuck. No one's forcing non-White people to live in superior nations ran by White people. We hear cries about racism non-stop. If "people of colour" think White countries are so racist, they are welcome to stop streaming into the West ANY TIME THEY WANT.

As a White man, I resent all this pandering to non-Whites when no one is stopping the complaining asshole POC's and SJW's from LEAVING.

North America never belonged to White people, per say, but the USA was 90% White in 1965, and Canada was 96% White in 1971. It wasn't "diversity" that made North America the envy of the world - it was White people.

Holy fuck, no one is forcing you to live in a White-majority country, Vince. YOU prefer it. YOUR RACE prefers it. So stfu with the complaints about racism.

Take my word on this - if the complaints about racism don't stop, deportations are going to start soon. It's already happening in Europe.

Uh...yes, WE WERE FORCED TO LIVE HERE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.  MY RACE WAS FORCED TO LIVE HERE....ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID???

But why would I leave??  I have a nice home in Piedmont, SC...i have 100 acres of desert land in Texas.  I worked hard for it and honestly I would do well in Nigeria, South Africa, Morroco, or Kenya with my mKopa investments.

Stop with this....boo hoo shit about non-whites moving here....its going to happen and there's not a damn thing you can do about it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2019, 06:03:30 PM »

It is our country.

No complaint from me...you can keep that frozen tundra piece of shit place....take bieber back while you're going
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2019, 06:34:50 PM »

No complaint from me...you can keep that frozen tundra piece of shit place....take bieber back while you're going

Beaver sucks ass.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 11:11:12 PM »

It is our country.

Canada and Australia were created by whites.

Without whites, they would not even exist as countries today.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2019, 11:40:40 PM »

Uh...yes, WE WERE FORCED TO LIVE HERE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.  MY RACE WAS FORCED TO LIVE HERE....ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID???

But why would I leave??  I have a nice home in Piedmont, SC...i have 100 acres of desert land in Texas.  I worked hard for it and honestly I would do well in Nigeria, South Africa, Morroco, or Kenya with my mKopa investments.

Stop with this....boo hoo shit about non-whites moving here....its going to happen and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

More than 50% of Blacks in the USA came to the country voluntarily. Perhaps you descended from slaves, but that applies to under half of the African American population.

Are you proud of that? I love how Black Americans celebrate a history of being dominated by White people - oh brother. Epic achievement. Oh brother.  ::)

That said, Blacks are dominant in many sports, talented in certain musical genres, and have the largest average penis size of any race. Be proud of that. Not of a history of slavery.

Anyway, no one forces non-White people to live in White-majority societies. White people are constantly made to feel guilty about giving non-Whites better lives. And that's despite putting up with the numerous problems non-White diversity causes our societies.

And we're getting sick of it, Vince.

Rest assured, we won't be tolerating it forever.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2019, 01:15:18 AM »
Is he resigned yet?

The left will apologize for him.

Resident CNN homo Don Lemon already is.

There are the same people who went after Megyn Kelly just for talking about blackface.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2019, 02:03:40 AM »
Canada and Australia were created by whites.

Without whites, they would not even exist as countries today.

Hell YES !.

Stone ax did not exist in Tasmanian Aboriginal 'culture'  ;) , European Neanderthal was Albert Einstein in comparison with them  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2019, 02:05:57 AM »

Nobody wants to live around a racist piece of shit like you.  Dont confuse that for every white person out there who have common and moral sense to treat others equally For the last time, the US and Canada does not belong to white people....it never did.   

:o :o :o

::) ::) ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2019, 02:07:52 AM »
Apparently they can only find Black Ink Pens & He Won’t use one
Considering the Storm he’s already in.

He can use white ink & black paper  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2019, 02:15:10 AM »

Uh...yes, WE WERE FORCED TO LIVE HERE YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.  MY RACE WAS FORCED TO LIVE HERE....ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID???

But why would I leave??  I have a nice home in Piedmont, SC...i have 100 acres of desert land in Texas.  I worked hard for it and honestly I would do well in Nigeria, South Africa, Morroco, or Kenya with my mKopa investments.

Hey Vince, do you speak,read & write Arabic !. Morocco Arabs would welcome U !.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2019, 05:07:34 AM »
Vince, why would you own "100 acres of desert land in Texas"?

What are your plans for it?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2019, 05:55:24 AM »

Hey Vince, do you speak,read & write Arabic !. Morocco Arabs would welcome U !.

I write better Hebrew actually.   When I bought my first computer, the owner gave me a bunch of software including a bunch of Jewish teaching material
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2019, 06:07:22 AM »
More than 50% of Blacks in the USA came to the country voluntarily. Perhaps you descended from slaves, but that applies to under half of the African American population.

Are you proud of that? I love how Black Americans celebrate a history of being dominated by White people - oh brother. Epic achievement. Oh brother.  ::)

That said, Blacks are dominant in many sports, talented in certain musical genres, and have the largest average penis size of any race. Be proud of that. Not of a history of slavery.

Anyway, no one forces non-White people to live in White-majority societies. White people are constantly made to feel guilty about giving non-Whites better lives. And that's despite putting up with the numerous problems non-White diversity causes our societies.

And we're getting sick of it, Vince.

Rest assured, we won't be tolerating it forever.

50%...... you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.  Again you have a notion that the US is a white country when it never was and the Founding Fathers explicitly wrote to where it never will be....neither was Canada.   If you by chance mean a white society such as Europe.....meh.  All you did was invade Africa...stole and drained all of precious metals, ore, and other resources from the countries and only left when it had pretty much been depleted but hey...thanks for the free bibles... ::)

Fact is Matt....there is no "we"...there is just you and every other white supremacist piece of shit with fantasy ideas of some "Caucasian awakening".....dream on.   Its not going to happen.    Why can't you just realize that the US and Canada is getting Color Television.   In this world...there are way more of us....than you and the majority of us still don't give a shit about becoming the master race. ;D

Maybe if you shut up sometimes, you can even stop getting banned from Facebook
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2019, 06:37:34 AM »

This guys doesn't own a thing, so full of shit. Maybe an 88 honda and even that is probably leased.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2019, 07:01:46 AM »

I write better Hebrew actually.   When I bought my first computer, the owner gave me a bunch of software including a bunch of Jewish teaching material

Hebrew is useless in Morocco , have U ever travel around Mediterranean or live outside the US !?.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2019, 07:15:41 AM »

50%...... you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.  Again you have a notion that the US is a white country when it never was and the Founding Fathers explicitly wrote to where it never will be....neither was Canada.   If you by chance mean a white society such as Europe.....meh.  All you did was invade Africa...stole and drained all of precious metals, ore, and other resources from the countries and only left when it had pretty much been depleted but hey...thanks for the free bibles... ::)

Vince , this is BS !.
The only real mining was/is in South Africa.
Africa is a continent of 100's tribes & languages.
U need to travel & get streetwise, rest of the World is not like America  :).

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2019, 07:51:04 AM »

Fact is Matt....there is no "we"...there is just you and every other white supremacist piece of shit with fantasy ideas of some "Caucasian awakening".....dream on.   Its not going to happen.    Why can't you just realize that the US and Canada is getting Color Television.   In this world...there are way more of us....than you and the majority of us still don't give a shit about becoming the master race. ;D

Maybe if you shut up sometimes, you can even stop getting banned from Facebook

The White man was given the rights to mine and utilize natural resources in African nations as a means for repayment for bringing the citizens clean water, sanitation, schools, hospitals etc.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2019, 08:09:52 AM »

Hebrew is useless in Morocco , have U ever travel around Mediterranean or live outside the US !?.

I've only done business with the countries and I have friends in a lot of countries so I would be fine living and working in Africa
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2019, 08:12:46 AM »

I actually bought it for marketing purposes.  The land is practically worthless overall but good for network marketing when you tell people you own a ranch in Texas even if it's been long gone ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2019, 08:45:42 AM »

I actually bought it for marketing purposes.  The land is practically worthless overall but good for network marketing when you tell people you own a ranch in Texas even if it's been long gone ;D

:D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2019, 08:48:40 AM »

Wow smart guy. Buying a 100 acres of worthless land for the purpose of networking. Why you lie so much. You actually lie about being dumb. 

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2019, 09:41:55 AM »
I've only done business with the countries and I have friends in a lot of countries so I would be fine living and working in Africa

You haven’t done any business with anyone you broke N. The only thing you own is the shit heaps parked outside the manufactured home you’re still making payments on and some second hand clothes and shoes from goodwill.

We need to bring back the whip.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2019, 12:36:42 PM »

Only a moron like you would have the audacity to even think that you would have any right to deport "non-whites".  Aboriginal people are native to Canada...where would send them you stupid fuck??

I've listened to your rhetoric and I see why they banned you from that college...grow up

Russia, Siberia, Mongolia, etc...

Where they CAME FROM over a land bridge connecting to Alaska.