Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17835 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
If this is the new abnormal, can someone please just take me 'round back and put me out of my misery?  :-X

Oh, stop it, you fuken crybaby. You have no idea what real suffering is like. You live in Canada, a first world country. You have a roof over your head, more than enough to eat, medical care... you take so much for fucken granted. Spend a month in Tijuana and live like how those people live. People who don't spend their days crying about their lives but instead just do what they have to do to get by. I remember I bought a green coconut from one of the kids. They cut the top off for you and put a straw in it so you can drink the coconut water. When he did that I took a sip and told him it was great. Then I gave it back to him and told him "You drink." He looked at me with uncertainty. And I said again, "Go ahead. You drink." So he started drinking and out of nowhere two little girls and an older lady joined us and he passed the coconut around. They were drinking out of that coconut like they were dying of thirst. Maybe they were. They kept bowing to me thanking me. Thanking me for giving them a one dollar coconut. The boy said in broken English that this was his mother and two sisters. I gave the mom a twenty. She started crying. I could barely contain myself and thanked God for how much he has blessed me.

So shut the fuck up you anti-semitic pussy. "I'm dying inside...", "My girl was a POS that broke my phaggot heart." Boo Fucking Hoo.  Prove it. Put yourself out of your own misery instead of asking someone else to do it for you. Do at least that for yourself. Then donate your fucken organs. Do something good and useful for once in your crybaby life.

Look at this girl. Got ran over by a wooden carriage drawn by a donkey. Her bad luck is that she lives in a shit hole country and in an area that is dirt poor and can't afford a wheelchair. Her parents found a deflated basketball in a junkyard and use that so she can drag herself back and forth to school. Most kids here can't even walk to school. She's just a little girl FFS! She did nothing to deserve this. Yet she smiles. Smiles at the fucken camera.
While you whine and complain like a bitch.

You so, so need to be bitched slapped you crybaby racist phaggot.

And, yes, meltdown. Major meltdown. So sick of these spoiled, ungrateful, whiny little bitches.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2020, 02:56:35 PM »
^^^
I thank god everyday I was born in the USA. It’s not perfect and socially things are getting worse but at the end of the day I’ve never gone to bed not knowing if I’d eat the next day, not having shelter or freezing to death. We are so blessed to have all these modern amenities, even a nice hot shower with running water is a luxury when you think about it. It’s like winning the lottery, things aren’t perfect but they could be a hell of a lot worse.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »
Oh, stop it, you fuken crybaby. You have no idea what real suffering is like. You live in Canada, a first world country. You have a roof over your head, more than enough to eat, medical care... you take so much for fucken granted. Spend a month in Tijuana and live like how those people live. People who don't spend their days crying about their lives but instead just do what they have to do to get by. I remember I bought a green coconut from one of the kids. They cut the top off for you and put a straw in it so you can drink the coconut water. When he did that I took a sip and told him it was great. Then I gave it back to him and told him "You drink." He looked at me with uncertainty. And I said again, "Go ahead. You drink." So he started drinking and out of nowhere two little girls and an older lady joined us and he passed the coconut around. They were drinking out of that coconut like they were dying of thirst. Maybe they were. They kept bowing to me thanking me. Thanking me for giving them a one dollar coconut. The boy said in broken English that this was his mother and two sisters. I gave the mom a twenty. She started crying. I could barely contain myself and thanked God for how much he has blessed me.

So shut the fuck up you anti-semitic pussy. "I'm dying inside...", "My girl was a POS that broke my phaggot heart." Boo Fucking Hoo.  Prove it. Put yourself out of your own misery instead of asking someone else to do it for you. Do at least that for yourself. Then donate your fucken organs. Do something good and useful for once in your crybaby life.

Look at this girl. Got ran over by a wooden carriage drawn by a donkey. Her bad luck is that she lives in a shit hole country and in an area that is dirt poor and can't afford a wheelchair. Her parents found a deflated basketball in a junkyard and use that so she can drag herself back and forth to school. Most kids here can't even walk to school. She's just a little girl FFS! She did nothing to deserve this. Yet she smiles. Smiles at the fucken camera.

And, yes, meltdown. Major meltdown. So sick of these spoiled, ungrateful, whiny little bitches.
This post put me well past the "parsh" stage. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2020, 04:16:45 PM »
Says the guy with 900 posts.  Wait until get get a few thousand and you will think Getbig is life itself. ;D

That’s 900 quality posts.

Easily more than equivalent to 60,000 insipid Shizzo posts.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2020, 04:22:34 PM »
Matt, I think you should try to improve the things that are within your control: Your thoughts, mindset, diet etc.

Improving some aspects of your life will likely also improve your mood.  :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2020, 04:25:48 PM »
Pellius' post was harsh, but I pretty much agree with him. Matt should really tone down the whining and veiled suicide thoughts. He does not have it that bad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2020, 04:52:34 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2020, 06:59:21 PM »

Beautiful post Pellius , I fucking hate whiners

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2020, 08:38:23 PM »
^^^
I thank god everyday I was born in the USA. It’s not perfect and socially things are getting worse but at the end of the day I’ve never gone to bed not knowing if I’d eat the next day, not having shelter or freezing to death. We are so blessed to have all these modern amenities, even a nice hot shower with running water is a luxury when you think about it. It’s like winning the lottery, things aren’t perfect but they could be a hell of a lot worse.

I remember when I was visiting my relatives in the Philippines. They didn't have hot water. You're right, having to take cold showers for weeks you realize what a luxury and pleasure, and even indulgence it is to take a nice hot shower. For me, that is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.

In a way, being born in Hawaii, being born in the U.S.A., makes me feel like I've won one of life's lotteries. A privilege I did nothing to earn or deserve. I've had my knocks like everybody else has in life. Matt has never been homeless living on the streets like I have. When I was a kid I use shoplift cans of Ravioli and Vienna Sausages during the summer because there was no school lunch program and there was no food in the house. Friends have backstabbed me, girlfriends cheated and stole from me... If I have to cry I cry alone but when I show my face in public I hold my head up high and pull myself together. Everyone has their cross to bear in life. I'm nothing special. I'm not going to burden them by being a sad sack.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2020, 08:43:58 PM »
I remember when I was visiting my relatives in the Philippines. They didn't have hot water. You're right, having to take cold showers for weeks you realize what a luxury and pleasure, and even indulgence it is to take a nice hot shower. For me, that is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.

In a way, being born in Hawaii, being born in the U.S.A., makes me feel like I've won one of life's lotteries. A privilege I did nothing to earn or deserve. I've had my knocks like everybody else has in life. Matt has never been homeless living on the streets like I have. When I was a kid I use shoplift cans of Ravioli and Vienna Sausages during the summer because there was no school lunch program and there was no food in the house. Friends have backstabbed me, girlfriends cheated and stole from me... If I have to cry I cry alone but when I show my face in public I hold my head up high and pull myself together. Everyone has their cross to bear in life. I'm nothing special. I'm not going to burden them by being a sad sack.

According to my uncalculated calculations,if Matt live 11 + 1/2 minutes of my life, in any of the decades I`ve lived thus, far he would have died at the age of approximately 7 years old!

One beating from my drunken father at the age of 6 would have sealed his fate.   LOL  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2020, 01:05:13 AM »
If I have to cry I cry alone but when I show my face in public I hold my head up high and pull myself together. Everyone has their cross to bear in life. I'm nothing special. I'm not going to burden them by being a sad sack.

I think like you. I recently told someone that I want to be more stoic and how I want to avoid bringing down the mood by complaining about anything. And how I think a man ought to not complain and be "weak" especially to his woman, and if you need to vent do it to a trusted friend who really knows you. They replied that being vulnerable can signal a different type of strength and can be perceived as such - signal authenticity. They might be right?

People complain about all sorts of thing while being priviledged. Like getting bent all out of shape over the weather. I'm like, this is Sweden, what do you expect, this is not God trying to fuck you over by making it rain. Or getting stuck in a traffic jam that slows you down a few minutes, people are ready to kill. :D

Also, it's well known, or should be, that depression and sadness often have little to do with externalities. Spiritual problems are not solved by thinking of one's priviledges. Maybe they should be, but mostly aren't.

This is excellent advice. The problem is that most people won't follow it. Matt won't follow it. Why? Because people like Matt have externalized all their issues to the point where there is nothing left for which they will take responsibility. Everything that is wrong with the world and thus with their lives was caused externally and out of their control.

I have to be contrarian again. Most people externalise the world's/ their problems. Look at the Republican/Trump vs Democrats/Biden threads. Do you take responsibility for Trump? Do you ever think that, as far as Trump's failings go, you are part of the reason he got in power in the first place?
That maybe people like you are so disagreeable that many people opted to vote for him out of spite? Do you take responsibility, or do you blame idiots and evil people?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2020, 02:03:52 AM »
I think like you. I recently told someone that I want to be more stoic and how I want to avoid bringing down the mood by complaining about anything. And how I think a man ought to not complain and be "weak" especially to his woman, and if you need to vent do it to a trusted friend who really knows you. They replied that being vulnerable can signal a different type of strength and can be perceived as such - signal authenticity. They might be right?

People complain about all sorts of thing while being priviledged. Like getting bent all out of shape over the weather. I'm like, this is Sweden, what do you expect, this is not God trying to fuck you over by making it rain. Or getting stuck in a traffic jam that slows you down a few minutes, people are ready to kill. :D

Also, it's well known, or should be, that depression and sadness often have little to do with externalities. Spiritual problems are not solved by thinking of one's priviledges. Maybe they should be, but mostly aren't.

I have to be contrarian again. Most people externalise the world's/ their problems. Look at the Republican/Trump vs Democrats/Biden threads. Do you take responsibility for Trump? Do you ever think that, as far as Trump's failings go, you are part of the reason he got in power in the first place?
That maybe people like you are so disagreeable that many people opted to vote for him out of spite? Do you take responsibility, or do you blame idiots and evil people?

A man should as much as possible conduct himself with some degree of dignity. Obviously, we are all human and have our breaking point. I remember a soldier describing how his best friend, a fellow soldier, gave his life for him in battle. You could see his eyes tearing as he tried to hold himself together. After he had his say he rushed off the podium where I have no doubt he broke down and wept heavily. I admired that. He comported himself with class and dignity when in front of friends, family, and colleagues. He kept his emotions for him and God.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2020, 02:48:50 AM »
Perhaps we should consider that Matt's autism might be a factor. I know an autistic guy IRL and he is also supremely pessimistic.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2020, 04:36:18 AM »
Beautiful post Pellius , I fucking hate whiners

x2

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2020, 04:51:14 AM »
Kratom has opioid properties and some stimulant-like effects

Prime - have you used kratom? I’ve actually used kratom for about 20 years and it’s an awesome plant. Now about 15 years ago they had truly “enhanced” blends including a friend who made the ONLY REAL super enhanced Indo - and also an FST that would fck you up WAY worse than any prescribed pain med including Oxycodone.
Fortunately those days are gone. The plant itself has been used thousands of years and had incredible medicinal properties. Used in moderation it’s much more effective at pain reduction than pain meds.

The fact that some states ban it shows the absolute ignorance of those that we elect to office

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2020, 05:54:35 AM »
Times have never been better. Stock market is through the roof. My portfolio is up 55 percent without even trying. My company has never been more profitable thanks to COVID which allowed us to slash expenses while revenue grew. Bonuses will be big. I travel and do as I please with little restriction. Just had a great trip to Vegas in fact. Got airfare and a suite for next to nothing and had a ton of great meals.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2020, 06:02:44 AM »
Good post soon matt will be a kabbalistic jew like the rest of us

A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2020, 06:46:49 AM »
A man should as much as possible conduct himself with some degree of dignity. Obviously, we are all human and have our breaking point. I remember a soldier describing how his best friend, a fellow soldier, gave his life for him in battle. You could see his eyes tearing as he tried to hold himself together. After he had his say he rushed off the podium where I have no doubt he broke down and wept heavily. I admired that. He comported himself with class and dignity when in front of friends, family, and colleagues. He kept his emotions for him and God.

I admire that too. We should all have such friends in real civilian life, who are ready to sacrifice for us and vice versa, but few do. It's like the classic question, "do you have a friend you can call at 3AM to help you bury a body and he will do it no questions asked because you trust him so much?"
 :D
I have a couple of friends who have cried in front of me. It's tough seeing that and I would have a problem doing it myself, I don't know if it's a strength or weakness.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2020, 06:51:26 AM »
Op you need Jesus in your life, srs

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2020, 06:54:44 AM »
Perhaps we should consider that Matt's autism might be a factor. I know an autistic guy IRL and he is also supremely pessimistic.

I wrote in another thread about a friend with Asbergers. Another friend kind of lost it with him and said, "ever consider that maybe some of the blame is on you?" after he got into yet another conflict. The asbergers guy didn't take it well. I said perhaps we need to consider his diagnosis, perhaps he can't really help it? The other guy said, "yes sure, but there are limits!"  :D

Prime - have you used kratom? I’ve actually used kratom for about 20 years and it’s an awesome plant. Now about 15 years ago they had truly “enhanced” blends including a friend who made the ONLY REAL super enhanced Indo - and also an FST that would fck you up WAY worse than any prescribed pain med including Oxycodone.
Fortunately those days are gone. The plant itself has been used thousands of years and had incredible medicinal properties. Used in moderation it’s much more effective at pain reduction than pain meds.

The fact that some states ban it shows the absolute ignorance of those that we elect to office

I know 15 years ago there was a "super Kratom extract" that was shown to contain an undisclosed Tramadol derivative, that's why it was so potent.
I never got to try Kratom, wasn't interested at the time, it was completely banned after a few years here.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2020, 07:57:57 AM »

This definitely has a good beat and I can dance to it.

Probably estimate about 75% hard, more or less.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2020, 08:09:37 AM »
I wrote in another thread about a friend with Asbergers. Another friend kind of lost it with him and said, "ever consider that maybe some of the blame is on you?" after he got into yet another conflict. The asbergers guy didn't take it well. I said perhaps we need to consider his diagnosis, perhaps he can't really help it? The other guy said, "yes sure, but there are limits!"  :D

I know 15 years ago there was a "super Kratom extract" that was shown to contain an undisclosed Tramadol derivative, that's why it was so potent.
I never got to try Kratom, wasn't interested at the time, it was completely banned after a few years here.

I tried it, Kratom. Several types.

In my experience, it gave me sort of very mild marijuana feeling, without any disabling effects.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2020, 09:07:55 AM »
Move out of Canada

Please

Start fresh

In a new area

Florida

Low taxes low crime if in good area

Wide open freedom

Great sun great people

Only the miserable will remain miserable

Fuck dirty, diseased, uneducated Florida.
Stay in beautiful, enlightened Canada.

After a run comes a slow and sure climb back to happiness. Just work hard, since work frees and be smart with your money. Capitalism is treacherous. Trust yourself and not other people's theories especially Republican.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2020, 09:20:40 AM »
I tried it, Kratom. Several types.

In my experience, it gave me sort of very mild marijuana feeling, without any disabling effects.

Many people compare different depressants etc to MJ but the distinct thing with MJ, to me, is the mind bending effects, it's not just a mellowed out feeling.

If someone is depressed an opioid-like drug to perhaps try is the antidepressant tianeptine. Immediate relief from depression. Very obvious opioid-like effects if somewhat overdosed. Some have gotten severely hooked on this but for me there is no withdrawal if taken for say 6 weeks at 100-150mg, several times the prescribed dosage. But people are different.