Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17840 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »
Oh, stop it, you fuken crybaby. You have no idea what real suffering is like. You live in Canada, a first world country. You have a roof over your head, more than enough to eat, medical care... you take so much for fucken granted. Spend a month in Tijuana and live like how those people live. People who don't spend their days crying about their lives but instead just do what they have to do to get by. I remember I bought a green coconut from one of the kids. They cut the top off for you and put a straw in it so you can drink the coconut water. When he did that I took a sip and told him it was great. Then I gave it back to him and told him "You drink." He looked at me with uncertainty. And I said again, "Go ahead. You drink." So he started drinking and out of nowhere two little girls and an older lady joined us and he passed the coconut around. They were drinking out of that coconut like they were dying of thirst. Maybe they were. They kept bowing to me thanking me. Thanking me for giving them a one dollar coconut. The boy said in broken English that this was his mother and two sisters. I gave the mom a twenty. She started crying. I could barely contain myself and thanked God for how much he has blessed me.

So shut the fuck up you anti-semitic pussy. "I'm dying inside...", "My girl was a POS that broke my phaggot heart." Boo Fucking Hoo.  Prove it. Put yourself out of your own misery instead of asking someone else to do it for you. Do at least that for yourself. Then donate your fucken organs. Do something good and useful for once in your crybaby life.

Look at this girl. Got ran over by a wooden carriage drawn by a donkey. Her bad luck is that she lives in a shit hole country and in an area that is dirt poor and can't afford a wheelchair. Her parents found a deflated basketball in a junkyard and use that so she can drag herself back and forth to school. Most kids here can't even walk to school. She's just a little girl FFS! She did nothing to deserve this. Yet she smiles. Smiles at the fucken camera.
While you whine and complain like a bitch.

You so, so need to be bitched slapped you crybaby racist phaggot.

And, yes, meltdown. Major meltdown. So sick of these spoiled, ungrateful, whiny little bitches.

Out of all the long winded, drivel filled posts you’ve ever done this one was Fucking beautifully done!
Thank you sir, you’ve made my day  8)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2020, 10:32:07 AM »
Oh, stop it, you fuken crybaby. You have no idea what real suffering is like. You live in Canada, a first world country. You have a roof over your head, more than enough to eat, medical care... you take so much for fucken granted. Spend a month in Tijuana and live like how those people live. People who don't spend their days crying about their lives but instead just do what they have to do to get by. I remember I bought a green coconut from one of the kids. They cut the top off for you and put a straw in it so you can drink the coconut water. When he did that I took a sip and told him it was great. Then I gave it back to him and told him "You drink." He looked at me with uncertainty. And I said again, "Go ahead. You drink." So he started drinking and out of nowhere two little girls and an older lady joined us and he passed the coconut around. They were drinking out of that coconut like they were dying of thirst. Maybe they were. They kept bowing to me thanking me. Thanking me for giving them a one dollar coconut. The boy said in broken English that this was his mother and two sisters. I gave the mom a twenty. She started crying. I could barely contain myself and thanked God for how much he has blessed me.

So shut the fuck up you anti-semitic pussy. "I'm dying inside...", "My girl was a POS that broke my phaggot heart." Boo Fucking Hoo.  Prove it. Put yourself out of your own misery instead of asking someone else to do it for you. Do at least that for yourself. Then donate your fucken organs. Do something good and useful for once in your crybaby life.

Look at this girl. Got ran over by a wooden carriage drawn by a donkey. Her bad luck is that she lives in a shit hole country and in an area that is dirt poor and can't afford a wheelchair. Her parents found a deflated basketball in a junkyard and use that so she can drag herself back and forth to school. Most kids here can't even walk to school. She's just a little girl FFS! She did nothing to deserve this. Yet she smiles. Smiles at the fucken camera.

And, yes, meltdown. Major meltdown. So sick of these spoiled, ungrateful, whiny little bitches.

Bravo!

I like Matt a lot, regardless of his feelings towards my people. I find him to be a smart young man and appreciate his contributions to the site.

That said, this post of yours above is masterful.

Respect,

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2020, 11:24:31 AM »
Oh, stop it, you fuken crybaby. You have no idea what real suffering is like.

This.  Oh please God, this!

This is excellent advice. The problem is that most people won't follow it. Matt won't follow it. Why? Because people like Matt have externalized all their issues to the point where there is nothing left for which they will take responsibility. Everything that is wrong with the world and thus with their lives was caused externally and out of their control.

Also this

Take control

Make the difference yourself

And yes, I practice what I preach

T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2020, 11:29:26 AM »
39 years old and about to have a 4th kid?  Maybe it isn't the woman that is a POS.  Maybe it's you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2020, 11:33:51 AM »
Bravo!

I like Matt a lot, regardless of his feelings towards my people. I find him to be a smart young man and appreciate his contributions to the site.

That said, this post of yours above is masterful.

Respect,

"1"
Your people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2020, 11:34:23 AM »
Your people?

The Jews, not the gays.

"1"

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2020, 11:34:41 AM »

I'm going to print this post out and frame it as a reminder. This Sir, hits the spot, better than any motivational video found on youtube!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2020, 11:37:52 AM »
The Jews, not the gays.

"1"
I figure Matt for a closet gay, overcompensating with the whole "spreading my seed" with women thing. He may have some Jewish ancestry also, a little self hate going on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2020, 11:54:40 AM »
39 years old and about to have a 4th kid?  Maybe it isn't the woman that is a POS.  Maybe it's you.

If I’m reading his posts correctly, it seems as though he is saying all of his kids were born out of wedlock?

Yet everything wrong in his life is the fault of others?

On the other hand, his fake plea for sympathy got him a bit of a slap down.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2020, 12:16:21 PM »
I figure Matt for a closet gay, overcompensating with the whole "spreading my seed" with women thing. He may have some Jewish ancestry also, a little self hate going on?

I'm not sure if he is in the closet, but anything is possible. I also know of many Jews that can't stand their own people, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has a little Jew in him, but again, his story to tell if it were the case.

Which reminds me, I once met a black guy that hated black people and would literally call other black people "niggers". Strange predicament, but it turned out that he was always a well-mannered African American young man that grew up in the South and upon moving to NYC found that inner city African Americans had taken to disrespecting their own culture and history by becoming that which the "white man" wanted them to be, which he described as Welfare-rich, parasites to the system that have a propensity towards violence. I don't agree with that view, but I did find it odd that these words would come from a black man.

Years later, I found out that the same black guy ended up becoming a lawyer and is now married to an Asian woman. They supposedly both live in one of the whitest communities in NYC. I have no idea as to whether Matt is that kind of guy, who maybe is part Jewish and hates Jews with all his heart, but his approach towards Jews made me think of that black guy I once knew.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2020, 12:38:56 PM »
I'm not sure if he is in the closet, but anything is possible. I also know of many Jews that can't stand their own people, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has a little Jew in him, but again, his story to tell if it were the case.

Which reminds me, I once met a black guy that hated black people and would literally call other black people "niggers". Strange predicament, but it turned out that he was always a well-mannered African American young man that grew up in the South and upon moving to NYC found that inner city African Americans had taken to disrespecting their own culture and history by becoming that which the "white man" wanted them to be, which he described as Welfare-rich, parasites to the system that have a propensity towards violence. I don't agree with that view, but I did find it odd that these words would come from a black man.

Years later, I found out that the same black guy ended up becoming a lawyer and is now married to an Asian woman. They supposedly both live in one of the whitest communities in NYC. I have no idea as to whether Matt is that kind of guy, who maybe is part Jewish and hates Jews with all his heart, but his approach towards Jews made me think of that black guy I once knew.

"1"
Hahaa!! That's a funny story, I know a couple of black fellas like that, they look down on "hood" culture with disgust.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2020, 01:06:57 PM »
The Jews, not the gays.

"1"
;D

Nah I doubt if Matt is gay, he loves fishy slit which tells me just the opposite !!

And if ya` believe that I got a bridge in Broooklyn I can sell you really cheap lol  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2020, 01:12:40 PM »

"1"
I would like a little bit of a history session regarding "Jews". Aren't they mostly of middle-Eastern descent, just with different views on religion? Besides religion, how much difference in genealogy do they have with the same people that they share with Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan,  Bethlehem etc....?

I'm thinking that being Jewish is more of a religious and/or political thing, than being a totally different group of people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2020, 01:26:38 PM »
I would like a little bit of a history session regarding "Jews". Aren't they mostly of middle-Eastern descent, just with different views on religion? Besides religion, how much difference in genealogy do they have with the same people that they share with Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan,  Bethlehem etc....?

I'm thinking that being Jewish is more of a religious and/or political thing, than being a totally different group of people.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2020, 01:31:28 PM »
I would like a little bit of a history session regarding "Jews".

History session would take a lot of time. For me (personally), it's pretty simple.

My mother is Jewish (Israeli Born), hence I am Jewish. My father is actually Greek (Born in Chios). I'm a mutt in that respect. My mother got some shit about not marrying a nice Jewish boy, but she wasn't ultra religious whatsoever. Some Jews think of being Jewish as an identity that simultaneously confers a religion, nationality and a culture. The Jewish language is Hebrew and the faith is Judaism. I speak a little Hebrew, but when in Israel, everyone can tell I'm American. I practice Judaism, but the form that's most convenient to me. I am not strict in the slightest way.

Aren't they mostly of middle-Eastern descent, just with different views on religion? Besides religion, how much difference in genealogy do they have with the same people that they share with Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Bethlehem etc....?

In terms of Jews being of Middle-Eastern descent, I don't think that's completely accurate. I would instead say that Jews as a people are probably best described as a tribe of desert nomads. There are and has been history of Jews living everywhere from Spain, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Turkey, Armenia and various other places. The state of Israel came to be in May 14, 1948. Because of my dark features, most say I have a sephardic look.

Jews are essentially a hybrid group with genes that probably can be traced all throughout Europe, the middle east & parts of Africa. Again, sticking to the idea of nomads.

Some Jews are ultra religious and also Zionist (PRO-EVERYTHING Israel). I am not either of those. I'm fucking American and want what's best for America, because this is where I live, have made a living and established with my family. I have friends & family in Israel and want Israel to be fine moving forward, but I am also fine with leaving Palestine alone and not have any further infringement upon their space and them against ours. Some Jews will say Palestine itself belongs to Israel, others are in the middle with regards to that argument. I say, fuck it, there is room for everyone. Land is land, what counts are the people.

Now, in terms of being a "totally different" group of people, I don't see it that way. I am just like you and everyone else here. Who I was born from, where I spent my earliest childhood years and what my last name is makes no difference. I don't draw that line and consider myself special due to any Jewish ancestry. In my Nihilistic view of the world, we are all part of the same compost.

If you have specific questions, I am more than happy to answer, but it's hard to give a brief history lesson.

Hope this helps,

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2020, 01:51:18 PM »
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2020, 01:55:39 PM »
History session would take a lot of time. For me (personally), it's pretty simple.

My mother is Jewish (Israeli Born), hence I am Jewish. My father is actually Greek (Born in Chios). I'm a mutt in that respect. My mother got some shit about not marrying a nice Jewish boy, but she wasn't ultra religious whatsoever. Some Jews think of being Jewish as an identity that simultaneously confers a religion, nationality and a culture. The Jewish language is Hebrew and the faith is Judaism. I speak a little Hebrew, but when in Israel, everyone can tell I'm American. I practice Judaism, but the form that's most convenient to me. I am not strict in the slightest way.

In terms of Jews being of Middle-Eastern descent, I don't think that's completely accurate. I would instead say that Jews as a people are probably best described as a tribe of desert nomads. There are and has been history of Jews living everywhere from Spain, Poland, Hungary, Russia, Turkey, Armenia and various other places. The state of Israel came to be in May 14, 1948. Because of my dark features, most say I have a sephardic look.

Jews are essentially a hybrid group with genes that probably can be traced all throughout Europe, the middle east & parts of Africa. Again, sticking to the idea of nomads.

Some Jews are ultra religious and also Zionist (PRO-EVERYTHING Israel). I am not either of those. I'm fucking American and want what's best for America, because this is where I live, have made a living and established with my family. I have friends & family in Israel and want Israel to be fine moving forward, but I am also fine with leaving Palestine alone and not have any further infringement upon their space and them against ours. Some Jews will say Palestine itself belongs to Israel, others are in the middle with regards to that argument. I say, fuck it, there is room for everyone. Land is land, what counts are the people.

Now, in terms of being a "totally different" group of people, I don't see it that way. I am just like you and everyone else here. Who I was born from, where I spent my earliest childhood years and what my last name is makes no difference. I don't draw that line and consider myself special due to any Jewish ancestry. In my Nihilistic view of the world, we are all part of the same compost.

If you have specific questions, I am more than happy to answer, but it's hard to give a brief history lesson.

Hope this helps,

"1"
I got what I expected. An informative post from a good man.

But answer me this, why did the Jews seem to separate from Christianity on certain views? Why aren't they more United in Faith?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2020, 02:07:11 PM »
I got what I expected. An informative post from a good man.

But answer me this, why did the Jews seem to separate from Christianity on certain views? Why aren't they more United in Faith?
hey redneck. Because jews came b4 christ
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2020, 02:08:35 PM »

Most people struggle with perspective. I've travelled all over the world and seen real poverty. Most Americans are spoiled brats and Canucks aren't far behind. There is very little real poverty anywhere in the states. Most of it is just lack of choices.

My good friend is a dentist and travels to SE Asia once a year for two weeks just to give free emergency dental care to kids, it's insane the stories he's told me about parents willing to do just about anything to get help for their kids.

When i lived/worked in Venezuela, there was so much poverty it made me rethink a lot of my life and humbled me quite a bit. I used to give tips of $5-10 USD to people and they would act like i just cured cancer. It's just a shame you can't help more people and the reason they are in poverty is due to their corrupt governments 99% of the time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2020, 02:14:44 PM »
hey redneck. Because jews came b4 christ
Redneck?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2020, 02:22:16 PM »
I think you meant to say, why did Christians separate from Judaism on certain views.

Christians have the New Testament and interpret the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible differently than does Judaism. Jews do not acknowledge the New Testament.
Not really. I think I'm gathering the info on schedule.

What separates a Jew from a Christian?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2020, 02:44:32 PM »
That depends on who the Jew is and who the Christian is.
What about a gay Jew? Not singling anyone out since it appears that you can't be gay in any religion I know of. You have no chance for entry in Heaven for some, and get thrown off of buildings for others.

From an outsider to all religions, I see nothing but hypocrisy and rewriting of so-called ancient scripts made from the holiest of holies (in all religions) to fit a modern narrative.

Isn't the word of God, THE WORD OF GOD? Or has he traded in his robe for some skinny jeans, an IPhone, and his next resurrection on The View?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2020, 03:10:00 PM »
Not really. I think I'm gathering the info on schedule.

What separates a Jew from a Christian?

This thread isn’t about you.

Ask your dumb questions in another thread, where you and Prime can verbally fondle each other’s balls all you want.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2020, 03:15:58 PM »
This thread isn’t about you.

Ask your dumb questions in another thread, where you and Prime can verbally fondle each other’s balls all you want.
Matt clearly states to pay no mind to his posts. I'm just trying to make an interesting conversation, while also granting Matt's wishes. It's the season of giving.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »
He is getbigs own Bobby Fischer in many ways