Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17803 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2021, 01:39:29 PM »
Matt starts a thread literally saying to disregard his posts

10 pages, easy...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2021, 01:40:36 PM »
Literally 50 and 157 year old guys laughing at highschcool jokes....
 ::)

And typos - us old farts also laugh at 'youngsters' typos  ;D
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2021, 01:43:57 PM »
And typos - us old farts also laugh at 'youngsters' typos  ;D
I'll give you that one.... :D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2021, 06:00:22 PM »
I remember when I was visiting my relatives in the Philippines. They didn't have hot water. You're right, having to take cold showers for weeks you realize what a luxury and pleasure, and even indulgence it is to take a nice hot shower. For me, that is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.

In a way, being born in Hawaii, being born in the U.S.A., makes me feel like I've won one of life's lotteries. A privilege I did nothing to earn or deserve. I've had my knocks like everybody else has in life. Matt has never been homeless living on the streets like I have. When I was a kid I use shoplift cans of Ravioli and Vienna Sausages during the summer because there was no school lunch program and there was no food in the house. Friends have backstabbed me, girlfriends cheated and stole from me... If I have to cry I cry alone but when I show my face in public I hold my head up high and pull myself together. Everyone has their cross to bear in life. I'm nothing special. I'm not going to burden them by being a sad sack.

Pellius - that’s a great perspective because you DID win the lottery of being born in the USA. We did absolutely NOTHING to achieve that status and that’s why it pisses me off to hear whiners and also those who want to destroy this nation - the greatest the world has ever known.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2021, 12:19:23 AM »
Out of all the long winded, drivel filled posts you’ve ever done this one was Fucking beautifully done!
Thank you sir, you’ve made my day  8)

My life is finally complete and fulfilled. I can now die in peace.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2021, 12:26:56 AM »
Your people?

He's modest and didn't want to say God's chosen people. There's a reason there is so much focus on one group of people. They are special and I always keep that in mind.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2021, 12:41:11 AM »
I'm going to print this post out and frame it as a reminder. This Sir, hits the spot, better than any motivational video found on youtube!

I've kept that picture of the Chinese girl for about twenty years now. One of the many tragedies of the randomness of life's inherent cruelty is that I am sure her legs could have been saved if she had access to proper medical care in time like if she lived in the U.S.
And seeing her drag her mutilated body propped up on a fuken discarded old basketball as she drags herself using makeshift wooden hand protectors on a dirt road every day going to school. It made such a lasting impression on me. Eyes welling up with tears, I was both very sad and kind of angry. Angry at how shitty and cruel this world can be and angry at myself for ever complaining how hard things can be in life and how it seems you get so much bad luck. And there she is. An innocent little girl. Smiling at the camera. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2021, 01:23:55 AM »
Autist’s can not connect to their own feelings.
&They can not connect to other people.

Matt is is one of the few who are 100% honest. (completely different than 99% on this forum, especially pellius) And to compare Matt to people in Mexico? without water…is simple minded and not intelligent at all.

Sorry, you can always find somebody who is in a worse situation.
(Pellius you give this long advise and feel smart about it, but you have zero(0) understanding of the problem at all.)

Being honest is morally neutral. Pol Pot and Hitler were very honest and sincere in their beliefs and world view. Matt is honest really believes he has had a disproportional amount of bad luck, suffering, and hardship in his life. He really believes that Jews are the source of all that is wrong with the world and controls his and everybody's lives.

So what?

Thomas Sowell once remarked that a question that is often not asked when evaluating a situation or state of affairs is "compared to what?" He was using this argument against people who constantly bash this country. Sure we are not perfect but to constantly describe us as the root of all that's wrong in the world and all the failings in our society... sure, but compared to what?

And as far as my life, the life that I've lived, the background that I come from, how my family grew up in real poverty in a third world country during the war, seeing first hand how they live, and how they had to live, and not to mention that I actually pay very close attention to these things and keep in mind constantly and why gratitude forms and determines my world view, I have far, far more insight than you will ever have in regard to "the problem." It's always somewhat amusing to me when an overweight person lectures me about hardship.

Sorry "BossBoss" but like the majority of your posts, including this one, you expose yourself as a very shallow and non-thinking person. I understand, it's not unusual. You're just part of the masses.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2021, 01:32:12 AM »
lol.. pellius is far dumber than matt - no comparison... both r effeminate time drains tho, venting like women... writing needless walls of text.

LOL coming from someone who constantly quotes himself and thinks we will be soon be vaccinated on the forehead as the sign of the "Mark of the Beast." You are just another one of the many conspiracy kooks who think they have some special insight into what's REALLY going on in the world that no rational person takes seriously and warn their kids as this is what happens to people who don't get an education and prepare themselves for life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2021, 01:54:37 AM »
Brilliant.

Ragging on Pellius for being stupid and then spelling “advice” wrong.

Now ain’t that a beer can sized dick in the ass.

Well, if we are going to point out that he writes like a third grader and his posts are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors and do not come across as very literate let's not stop there.

There is no such word as "Autist".
And I don't know what is meant by "&They".
Only one "is" is enough and no need to write, "Matt is is one the few..."
You have to put a period at the end of a sentence: "(... especially pellius)", and Pellius like all names should be capitalized.
When you start a sentence the first letter should always be capitalized and the phrase should be in quotes: "without water..."
Why anyone would follow the word "zero" with (0) is beyond me. Maybe he thinks I don't know what zero means and need the symbolic representation.

I know "BossBoss" will dismiss all this as unimportant. Being educated and writing like you are educated while criticizing the intelligence of someone else is irrelevant. Just like when people try to make the argument that it doesn't matter how you speak. The "you know what I mean" argument trumps all. No, it's a reflection on you. How you speak, how you write, what kind of manners you display... That says a lot about a person and their background and education.

BossBoss is not a very educated and intelligent person and he proves it with each post. At least I have had a positive influence on him and that now he will proofread his post and hopefully correct the constant errors -- assuming he even recognizes them in the first place.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2021, 02:22:11 AM »
thinks we will be soon be vaccinated on the forehead as the sign of the "Mark of the Beast."

hand or forehead - absolutely.

Zillotch

• Getbig V

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2021, 04:39:58 AM »
this tech will be applied to the hand or forehead, soon... convenient for scanning (convenience is key)

its almost as if... peeps r being conditioned for such an eventuality, lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2021, 12:39:27 PM »
I'm not dead...but I'm spiritually dead.  From a POS woman I was seeking in 2018, to a wonderful woman I was seeing in 2019 until this past August who miscarried what would have been my fourth child four days before my birthday last year, to this COVID hysteria which I have zero reason to believe will end, short of a social uprising [which could very well end up being coopted, and exploited in the same way that COVID itself has been exploited], to police and lawyers who don't even understand the law, to being in the biggest recession since The Great Depression...

...you might just say I've ran out of hope.

Things are good for me right now in a lot of ways.  If not for COVID lock-downs [my entire province is currently locked down], and the economic loss exceeding in scope of the 2008 economic crash by at least 3x, I just have no reason to believe things will get better any time soon.

I can live modestly off my current savings only in good economic circumstances.  My province's premier has already frozen cost-of-living rent increases [for landlords] for 2021, and I have no reason to reject the possibility that rents will be cancelled completely, if this continues.  There's already talk of some new mutated COVID strain  ::) which means this isn't likely to end any time soon.

I'm not worried about anything specific to me - I think the entire global ship is sinking, and no one is giving me any reason to think otherwise.

If anyone wants to give me some reason to have hope about any of this - I'm all ears.  In the meantime, this "conspiracy" video seems to outline what is currently happening:

^ 1.3 million views and counting.  Check it out before YouTube deletes it...and de-persons my favourite YouTuber - Irish Dave Cullen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2021, 01:06:48 PM »
I find it interesting he titles this "Pay No Mind to My Posts."  As if we hardly do anyway.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2021, 04:00:11 PM »
Mattc needs proper guidance
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2021, 04:48:59 PM »
Mattc needs proper guidance

Primemuscle will do!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
Matt go out and fuck every broad you can dude......hit em` and quit em`  !!

One of my missions in life was to get as much pussy as I possibly could.........still is.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2021, 02:37:33 AM »
Matt go out and fuck every broad you can dude......hit em` and quit em`  !!

One of my missions in life was to get as much pussy as I possibly could.........still is.
It's built into our DNA.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2021, 04:52:59 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2021, 04:58:44 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2021, 04:59:04 PM »

matt n the upside down smile and thick 9%bodyfat alpha autistic 100% persian/french,jewish madness
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2021, 05:08:19 PM »

You've done a lot of good work over the years but this might be the pinnacle.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2021, 08:34:06 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2021, 02:45:09 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Nonetheless Matt at least ponders about things and has a curious[1] mind.

[1] no, not prime'd thoughts