Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17597 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« on: December 28, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »
I'm not dead...but I'm spiritually dead.  From a POS woman I was seeking in 2018, to a wonderful woman I was seeing in 2019 until this past August who miscarried what would have been my fourth child four days before my birthday last year, to this COVID hysteria which I have zero reason to believe will end, short of a social uprising [which could very well end up being coopted, and exploited in the same way that COVID itself has been exploited], to police and lawyers who don't even understand the law, to being in the biggest recession since The Great Depression...

...you might just say I've ran out of hope.

Things are good for me right now in a lot of ways.  If not for COVID lock-downs [my entire province is currently locked down], and the economic loss exceeding in scope of the 2008 economic crash by at least 3x, I just have no reason to believe things will get better any time soon.

I can live modestly off my current savings only in good economic circumstances.  My province's premier has already frozen cost-of-living rent increases [for landlords] for 2021, and I have no reason to reject the possibility that rents will be cancelled completely, if this continues.  There's already talk of some new mutated COVID strain  ::) which means this isn't likely to end any time soon.

I'm not worried about anything specific to me - I think the entire global ship is sinking, and no one is giving me any reason to think otherwise.

If anyone wants to give me some reason to have hope about any of this - I'm all ears.  In the meantime, this "conspiracy" video seems to outline what is currently happening:

^ 1.3 million views and counting.  Check it out before YouTube deletes it...and de-persons my favourite YouTuber - Irish Dave Cullen.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 07:34:06 PM »
your tenants aren't paying rent at all?

E
E

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 07:35:46 PM »
Matt, brother, it’s your friendly fellow Canucklehead here.

I’m essentially at a loss for words to offer.

Like you I’m struggling mightily with how we’re being toyed with. The letdown in observing so, so many unable to recognize how we are so severely being played.

Trust your gut.

Speak the truth.

Look ‘em in the eyes.

Recognize no man or entity as a greater authority.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 07:42:41 PM »
Build a cabin and live self reliant

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 08:44:33 PM »
Move out of Canada

Please

Start fresh

In a new area

Florida

Low taxes low crime if in good area

Wide open freedom

Great sun great people

Only the miserable will remain miserable

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 09:02:35 PM »
Stop reading at: "POS woman...to wonderful woman"

I immediately thought, "Oh brother, here we go..."

It really does puzzle and amuses me that there are a few people here, Prime is another one, that really believes and thinks that people here care so much about the details of their personal lives and have the audacity to assume that they are interesting people. You would think that someone like Matt, who prides himself on objective analysis, would realize, like the vast majority of us here, that there is nothing unique or special about him. Just an ordinary guy with no special talents, exceptional intelligence, no unique insights into life, or great physical beauty or attractiveness. Not that he's particularly lacking in any of these things but just very ordinary.

Matt, you have made mention of certain vows you want to take regarding your posting here. Not making them so long for one thing. Maybe you should make a concerted effort to just stop talking about yourself and your life. Stop turning every thread into an excuse to relate some personal experience. Preceding it with "And just to toot my own horn for a moment..." as you did in a previous post doesn't help. Not when there is no "moment" of "tooting" but a  constant barrage of endless "toots".

Let this be a toot-free year for you.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 09:37:43 PM »
Not going to watch the video Matt. But, if any of what you just posted about yourself and your situation is true, you have my empathy. The part about losing your 4th child is specially sad because I seem to remember you wanting to sire 10 or more kids. I think you discovered it takes more than healthy swimmers to get the job done. Kids are wonderful and they complicate our lives.

Forgive me, because I'm going to be more hopeful than you about the end of Covid. Honestly, this virus spoiled one of the things my stepdad told me that seemed right, which is that it would take something huge that affects everyone in the world to bring people together. He was thinking more along the lines of some creature from outer space not a virus. Hey, before you criticize, he said this in simpler times. No way could he have envisioned the world as it is now.

Find your spirituality. It is just hiding somewhere. And I think you know me well enough to know I'm not confusing this with you finding Jesus or whatever savior or God people like to believe in this week. If you can't do it for yourself. Do it for your kids. They need a father who is more than a shell of a man. I can't believe I am telling you this; they need you to help guide them through a life that can be and often is very treacherous.

I don't want to seem mean or negative. But really Matt, pull yourself together for the sake of your kids.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 09:39:45 PM »

It really does puzzle and amuses me that there are a few people here, Prime is another one, that really believes and thinks that people here care so much about the details of their personal lives and have the audacity to assume that they are interesting people. You would think that someone like Matt, who prides himself on objective analysis, would realize, like the vast majority of us here, that there is nothing unique or special about him. Just an ordinary guy with no special talents, exceptional intelligence, no unique insights into life, or great physical beauty or attractiveness. Not that he's particularly lacking in any of these things but just very ordinary.

Matt, you have made mention of certain vows you want to take regarding your posting here. Not making them so long for one thing. Maybe you should make a concerted effort to just stop talking about yourself and your life. Stop turning every thread into an excuse to relate some personal experience. Preceding it with "And just to toot my own horn for a moment..." as you did in a previous post doesn't help. Not when there is no "moment" of "tooting" but a  constant barrage of endless "toots".

All I care to know is:

Are you sexual?!

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2020, 12:08:11 AM »
No worries here........I never read your posts but my condolences on the miscarriage.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2020, 02:13:21 AM »
That video about a roadmap for Canada is hogwash. What a shame so much crap is allowed on YouTube.

Matt is gullible enough to believe some of that rubbish. Well, things have changed and many people are suffering.

Worrying about the future is not silly. However, the present state will pass within a few months.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2020, 02:22:25 AM »
What a shame so much crap is allowed on YouTube.

Maybe you can apply for a job at youtube as a censor. That way we can be assured only the "correct informations" are allowed.

The answer is always more censorship. The populace at large is too stupid, we need an elite such as yourself to filter info to the stupid and impressionable masses.

Seriously though, yes the masses are stupid. But where do we find truly unbiased censors? There is no such thing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2020, 02:32:33 AM »
Matt, sorry to hear about the miscarriage.

How many rental properties do you own?
Are there problems with them paying rent right now?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2020, 02:33:09 AM »
Just leaf your tenants alone...  :D

On a more serious note - the only thing that can heave you up from your sorrow of loss are your remaining children. At least you have offspring.
Financially it will be tough - the lockdown will never go away.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2020, 02:44:00 AM »
Watching the strongman last night and this absolutely fuck ugly lad comes out and they announce him being from Thunder Bay thought straight away that’s where Matt lives

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 08:12:29 AM »
I'm not dead...but I'm spiritually dead.  From a POS woman I was seeking in 2018, to a wonderful woman I was seeing in 2019 until this past August who miscarried what would have been my fourth child four days before my birthday last year, to this COVID hysteria which I have zero reason to believe will end, short of a social uprising [which could very well end up being coopted, and exploited in the same way that COVID itself has been exploited], to police and lawyers who don't even understand the law, to being in the biggest recession since The Great Depression...

Things are good for me right now in a lot of ways.  If not for COVID lock-downs [my entire province is currently locked down], and the economic loss exceeding in scope of the 2008 economic crash by at least 3x, I just have no reason to believe things will get better any time soon.

I can live modestly off my current savings only in good economic circumstances.  My province's premier has already frozen cost-of-living rent increases [for landlords] for 2021, and I have no reason to reject the possibility that rents will be cancelled completely, if this continues.  There's already talk of some new mutated COVID strain  ::) which means this isn't likely to end any time soon.

I'm not worried about anything specific to me - I think the entire global ship is sinking, and no one is giving me any reason to think otherwise.

If anyone wants to give me some reason to have hope about any of this - I'm all ears.  In the meantime, this "conspiracy" video seems to outline what is currently happening:

^ 1.3 million views and counting.  Check it out before YouTube deletes it...and de-persons my favourite YouTuber - Irish Dave Cullen.

TL/DR

Your first mistake is thinking Getbig is real, it’s not, get off the internet and go live your life.

Only you can solve your problems, stop blaming others for the situation you’re in.

Stop soliciting for, and taking advice from, the dregs of society. Do you really want to make life choices based on the advice of a soggy old queer?

This thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled cry for attention, stop whining and start acting like a man.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2020, 08:18:16 AM »

This thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled cry for attention, stop whining and start acting like a man.

Wise words.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 08:19:55 AM »
Just leaf your tenants alone...  :D

On a more serious note - the only thing that can heave you up from your sorrow of loss are your remaining children. At least you have offspring.
Financially it will be tough - the lockdown will never go away.

Haha can’t stop keep coming back to this thread to laugh at that flag

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 08:25:54 AM »

Or you just could have said “Matt shut the fuck up”

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2020, 08:53:33 AM »
Understand your frustration Matty!

Condolences!
Q

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2020, 08:01:22 PM »

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2020, 03:36:20 AM »

How about getting married to the woman and finding a job?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2020, 04:51:46 AM »
TL/DR

Your first mistake is thinking Getbig is real, it’s not, get off the internet and go live your life.

Only you can solve your problems, stop blaming others for the situation you’re in.

Stop soliciting for, and taking advice from, the dregs of society. Do you really want to make life choices based on the advice of a soggy old queer?

Says the guy with 900 posts.  Wait until get get a few thousand and you will think Getbig is life itself. ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2020, 02:10:28 PM »
Dark days ahead for sure. But time heals everything. Dont lose hope. You are young and healthy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2020, 02:21:03 PM »
If this is the new abnormal, can someone please just take me 'round back and put me out of my misery?  :-X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2020, 02:25:54 PM »
Dark days ahead for sure. But time heals everything. Dont lose hope. You are young and healthy.

Thank you, falco.  I turned 39 last week, so my youth is slipping away from me...but my health tests have all been good.

Have you heard of something called Kratom?  A good friend of mine gave me about 50g of it on my birthday, and I've been using it for six days now.  I'm thinking I'll just finish it off, and not look for any more.  It's about the only thing that has made me feel better - and I'm typically a follower of abstinence, even for things like coffee or junk food.

Addiction rates and overdoses must be going through the roof.