Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17787 times)

Chubz

• Getbig III
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2020, 03:21:04 PM »
I only read the first page, so there's that.

Matt I think I am understanding you, and I hope you hang in there. I agree this world is BS!!!!!! and the direction it is going, and I feel there is ZERO we can do to stop it! I am over the masks, the convid BS, people are so divided. They have done this through social media, television, and sports, controlled the masses! I have always been a mind my own business type of guy, 2020 has turned me into a prepper, and brought me to peace with myself, fortunately my kids are grown up. I got my ducks all in a row after the first covid scare in March. This world has been no fun at all lately, masks are retarted, this vaccine fuck that, I just see a world of weak kunts(can't spell it with a c, my piece of shit computer corrects it)

So I rambled, hope this helps Matt, probably not, but I all set to meet my maker in 2021 when this BS ramps up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2020, 03:22:36 PM »
I only read the first page, so there's that.

Matt I think I am understanding you, and I hope you hang in there. I agree this world is BS!!!!!! and the direction it is going, and I feel there is ZERO we can do to stop it! I am over the masks, the convid BS, people are so divided. They have done this through social media, television, and sports, controlled the masses! I have always been a mind my own business type of guy, 2020 has turned me into a prepper, and brought me to peace with myself, fortunately my kids are grown up. I got my ducks all in a row after the first covid scare in March. This world has been no fun at all lately, masks are retarted, this vaccine fuck that, I just see a world of weak kunts(can't spell it with a c, my piece of shit computer corrects it)

So I rambled, hope this helps Matt, probably not, but I all set to meet my maker in 2021 when this BS ramps up.
Hi Matt!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2020, 03:22:55 PM »
Matt clearly states to pay no mind to his posts. I'm just trying to make an interesting conversation, while also granting Matt's wishes. It's the season of giving.

No, you’re drinking alone on New Year’s Eve, playing footsie with Prime, and posting about posting.

Grow up, you can’t unsuck those cocks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2020, 03:27:59 PM »
No, you’re drinking alone on New Year’s Eve, playing footsie with Prime, and posting about posting.

Grow up, you can’t unsuck those cocks.
Playing footsie with Prime? The only time I would go near Prime's feet, is to put a toe tag on them.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2020, 03:55:45 PM »
Hi Matt!

Isn't Matt Canadian? I'm southern bred old fashioned American pre Covid, fuck those stupid Canucks, they are lovers of the Chinamen

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2020, 04:04:59 PM »
Isn't Matt Canadian? I'm southern bred old fashioned American pre Covid, fuck those stupid Canucks, they are lovers of the Chinamen
So were the early settlers in the West. Chinamen helped build the early railroad structure in the United States.

Although just a show, I suggest you watch Hell On Wheels. Gives a solid picture on the early West and, the exploitation of others in the process.

But keep in mind, exploitation is a matter of money and rank. Not racism. Blacks exploited blacks, Chinese exploited Chinese, Irish exploited Irish.....It's all about who is in charge.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2020, 04:13:54 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2020, 04:19:49 PM »

You should know more than anyone. You fought with William Wallace.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2020, 04:31:28 PM »
So were the early settlers in the West. Chinamen helped build the early railroad structure in the United States.

Although just a show, I suggest you watch Hell On Wheels. Gives a solid picture on the early West and, the exploitation of others in the process.

But keep in mind, exploitation is a matter of money and rank. Not racism. Blacks exploited blacks, Chinese exploited Chinese, Irish exploited Irish.....It's all about who is in charge.

Holy Fuck Buzz Killington, you must be the life of the party.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2020, 04:39:56 PM »
Holy Fuck Buzz Killington, you must be the life of the party.
You assume that everyone gets everyone else's humour. It's not all frat party jokes with me. I actually like to learn a few things. It's a forum isn't It? I can almost see myself breathing in the fresh air from a Greek auditorium. I was born to be here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2020, 05:48:44 PM »
;D
Nah I doubt if Matt is gay, he loves fishy slit which tells me just the opposite !!

And if ya` believe that I got a bridge in Broooklyn I can sell you really cheap lol  :D
Fishy slit = stinky butt ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2020, 05:50:24 PM »
This post put me well past the "parsh" stage. :P

I finished!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2020, 06:27:15 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2020, 06:29:37 PM »
Literally 50 and 157 year old guys laughing at highschcool jokes....
 ::)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2020, 07:04:26 PM »
You assume that everyone gets everyone else's humour. It's not all frat party jokes with me. I actually like to learn a few things. It's a forum isn't It? I can almost see myself breathing in the fresh air from a Greek auditorium. I was born to be here.

Shizzo, in your extensive world travels have you seen a lot of historical Greek “auditoriums”?

You can skip over the amphitheaters, coliseums, and theatrons, but please do describe these rare historical Greek auditoriums as their rightful monuments to architecture.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2020, 09:01:46 PM »
bla bla bla...............bla bla bla............bla...... .bla.....bla..bla

Autist’s can not connect to their own feelings.
&They can not connect to other people.

Matt is is one of the few who are 100% honest. (completely different than 99% on this forum, especially pellius) And to compare Matt to people in Mexico? without water…is simple minded and not intelligent at all.

Sorry, you can always find somebody who is in a worse situation.
(Pellius you give this long advise and feel smart about it, but you have zero(0) understanding of the problem at all.)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »
Matt is is one of the few who are 100% honest. (completely different than 99% on this forum, especially pellius) And to compare Matt to people in Mexico? without water…is simple minded and not intelligent at all.

lol.. pellius is far dumber than matt - no comparison... both r effeminate time drains tho, venting like women... writing needless walls of text.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2020, 09:33:40 PM »
Gauntlet has been laid down.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2020, 09:51:06 PM »
Autist’s can not connect to their own feelings.
&They can not connect to other people.

Sorry, you can always find somebody who is in a worse situation.
(Pellius you give this long advise and feel smart about it, but you have zero(0) understanding of the problem at all.)

Brilliant.

Ragging on Pellius for being stupid and then spelling “advice” wrong.

Now ain’t that a beer can sized dick in the ass.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2021, 05:50:16 AM »
Literally 50 and 157 year old guys laughing at highschcool jokes....
 ::)

Are you calling Wes a 157 year old? :D
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2021, 06:09:08 AM »

what has pellius lied about?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2021, 06:10:44 AM »
This world has been no fun at all lately, masks are retarted, this vaccine fuck that, I just see a world of weak kunts

"this vaccine fuck that".  ::) ::)  ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2021, 07:50:29 AM »
Instead of mourning the loss of a 4th kid you never had, why not spend time enjoying the other 3 for a change.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2021, 09:13:16 AM »
-Got that right. Clearly I am not either 50 nor 157 years old. Because I don't find their jokes funny....just dumb.

I have a great sense of humor. You're just not funny. As is clear in this thread and every one you post in, most just find you creepy and repulsive.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2021, 11:00:20 AM »
You're a weak minded man.
T