Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15699 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2021, 02:00:03 PM »
231 with veins while battling Crohns. You have already climbed Everest in my book.

Exactly these people don’t even get it they have no idea

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2021, 02:04:44 PM »
It’s from the Crohns

Have you tried controlling it with diet? Had colitis which is similar from age 13-29 and most medications failed sometimes only way to get in under control was restrictive diet. All bullshit aside you done amazing to look like do with active ibd I tried for years and couldn’t come anywhere close but sometime it may be wise to step back and get illness under control mate

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2021, 02:08:08 PM »
It’s from the Crohns

It's very low blood counts.  Your HR is high from this.  If it's really just from the Crohns that's a lot of blood loss you must have very bad Crohns...  Eating such large portions of fast food in one sitting like you've been posting doesn't flare up your Crohns?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2021, 02:23:22 PM »
I am having sushi and hibachi right now I don’t eat always eat junk food

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2021, 02:44:22 PM »
It's very low blood counts.  Your HR is high from this.  If it's really just from the Crohns that's a lot of blood loss you must have very bad Crohns...  Eating such large portions of fast food in one sitting like you've been posting doesn't flare up your Crohns?

Everything flares up my crohns I am past worrying about it. I just pass blood throw up pass gas bloat up have diaria then constipation and gerd  5 minutes later Insides hurt guts twist and I just move on whatever I don’t even care. I stopped eating and tryi to bodybuilding in my 20s becasue of it but I am in my 40s no longer going to allow it to limit me going to do what I want to do

I actually had a bit of a flare up right before the night show at the contest guys were twisted the problem is when I flex my abs it also puts stress in the guts I often feel sick after flexing the abs

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »
Everything flares up my crohns I am past worrying about it. I just pass blood throw up pass gas bloat up have diaria then constipation and gerd  5 minutes later Insides hurt guts twist and I just move on whatever I don’t even care. I stopped eating and tryi to bodybuilding in my 20s becasue of it but I am in my 40s no longer going to allow it to limit me going to do what I want to do
We know about all of your medical conditions what we don’t know is your diagnosis from your psychiatrist.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2021, 02:47:38 PM »
We know about all of your medical conditions what we don’t know is your diagnosis from your psychiatrist.

According to the latest reports I am good to go

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2021, 03:00:34 PM »

What soy sauce do use?

low sodium green top or regular red top?

are you worried about bloating from the sodium?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2021, 03:04:04 PM »

;D

That is junk food you moron.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2021, 03:08:21 PM »
I never said I was on anything I merely pointed out the difference between HRT which is what he described and anabolic steroids which are absolutely not the same thing

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid.

How it is used does not change how it is classified.

You are playing with words to avoid conflicts with your parole board.

Dipshit.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2021, 03:09:37 PM »

I actually had a bit of a flare up right before the night show at the contest guys were twisted the problem is when I flex my abs it also puts stress in the guts I often feel sick after flexing the abs

On one hand I admire you for sucking it up and not letting this stuff hold you back from bodybuilding.
On the other hand, I'm sure you already know that the bodybuilding is "optional".

We were BOTH in the military so I don't need to remind you what's "required " vs " optional" for one's survival.

EVERYTHING has some form of risk and we all need something to go for.
I'd be a f'n hypocrite to even suggest nobody needs to go hard and compete in bodybuilding.

Believe it or not, your current competition example , makes me reflect on my bodybuilding life.
Part of me would rather compete again and get last, then just stand by and watch others.

Then reality kicks in and my own "issues"* kick me in the ass and jolt me back to reality.
*I'm 62 now with  ostero-arthritis in the right shoulder, shot low back and surgically reattached achilles tendon.
LOL, my fuked up shoulder prevents me from doing a correct lat pose/position ( 100% serious).

Oh course when I read your issues, it makes it tougher to have a viable excuse LOL.
I really do admire you sucking it up and just going for it as you deal with various health issues.
Let's be honest and just admit , they'd still be there, regardless of your bodybuilding, so WTF. ;)

Enough rambling and I sincerely want to wish you success on your new BB quest.

Maybe this statements will provide some insight into me and give you some food for thought.

" I loved bodybuilding and gave it my best. Sadly, bodybuilding never really loved me back." :-\

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2021, 03:09:44 PM »
What soy sauce do use?

low sodium green top or regular red top?

are you worried about bloating from the sodium?

Fuck no I am not worried about bloating from the sodium. I use the regular soy sauce and lots of it

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2021, 03:14:40 PM »

" I loved bodybuilding and gave it my best. Sadly, bodybuilding never really loved me back." :-\

You should've found you some schmoes and pay pigs Howard. With that 'stache you could've cleaned up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2021, 03:17:52 PM »
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid.

How it is used does not change how it is classified.

You are playing with words to avoid conflicts with your parole board.

Dipshit.

First off I am not on parole I have never been on parole. Secondly I am not playing with words. Testosterone is a bioidentical hormone produced in the body. Look at my blood work my total testosterone is 229 which is below the normal level for an 80 year old man so no I am not blasting testosterone try again.

Now let me break it down anabolic steroids which is what I assume you are referencing not corticosteroids or glucocorticoids or estrogens progesterons are by definition   "synthetic hormones that are derivatives of testosterone" that means man made in a lab not produced naturally in the body

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anabolic%20steroid

I absolutely do not take any anabolic steroids. I do not take any synthetic derivatives of testosterone. For a fucking bodybuilding board the ignorance around here is astounding.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2021, 03:18:25 PM »
;D

That is junk food you moron.

Bullshit another fucking anorexic I see who has been convinced rice cakes and air are the way to go

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2021, 03:22:20 PM »

Now let me break it down anabolic steroids which is what I assume you are referencing not corticosteroids or glucocorticoids or estrogens progesterons are by definition  are "synthetic hormones that are derivatives of testosterone" that means man made in a lab not produced naturally in the body

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anabolic%20steroid

I absolutely do not take any anabolic steroids. I do not take any synthetic derivatives of testosterone. For a fucking bodybuilding board the ignorance around here is astounding.

You are playing with words. I'm talking about Testosterone injections, not Deca or Primo.

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. HRT is given with Testosterone gels, creams or injections.

If you are on some special unclassified substances let us know.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2021, 03:23:43 PM »
You should've found you some schmoes and pay pigs Howard. With that 'stache you could've cleaned up.

In the words of vintage Marlon Brando ; " I coulda been a contender!" ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2021, 03:24:39 PM »
Bullshit another fucking anorexic I see who has been convinced rice cakes and air are the way to go

That food spread you posted has like 10,000mg of Sodium.

I know you don't care about health and will stroke out before 50, but don't be such an asshole.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2021, 03:27:10 PM »
You are playing with words. I'm talking about Testosterone injections, not Deca or Primo.

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. HRT is given with Testosterone gels, creams on injections.

If you are on some special unclassified substances let us know.

Again can you not read??? Testosterone is absolutely not an anabolic steroid. Again sorry you don't know the basic definitions of the words you throw around. Steroids as in anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone as in man made in a lab derivatives as in altered man made versions not actual testosterone the bioidentical hormone. Is it a hormone yes. Is it anabolic yes. Is it a steroid hell no it is the actual hormone. Steroids are synthetic derivatives you fucking jackass. Also look at my testosterone levels they are 233 which is extremely low if I was taking testosterone they would be much higher. I am also fucking anemic again something you would not be if you were taking synthetic hormones that boost red blood cell production. My blood work clearly shows a man on no steroids or hormones of any type. But you should know that since you are so smart

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2021, 03:30:26 PM »
Again can you not read??? Testosterone is absolutely not an anabolic steroid. Again sorry you don't know the basic definitions of the words you throw around. Steroids as in anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone as in man made in a lab derivatives as in altered man made versions not actual testosterone the bioidentical hormone. Is it a hormone yes. Is it anabolic yes. Is it a steroid hell no it is the actual hormone. Steroids are synthetic derivatives you fucking jackass. Also look at my testosterone levels they are 233 which is extremely low if I was taking testosterone they would be much higher. I am also fucking anemic again something you would not be if you were taking synthetic hormones that boost red blood cell production. My blood work clearly shows a man on no steroids or hormones of any type. But you should know that since you are so smart

These guys are busting your balls. Just stop posting personal medical info and stick with BB or food related stuff .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2021, 03:35:51 PM »
That food spread you posted has like 10,000mg of Sodium.

I know you don't care about health and will stroke out before 50, but don't be such an asshole.

Becasue I had soy sauce with my rice veggies and fish? The fuck school of nutrition school did you go to Breathatarian?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2021, 03:43:14 PM »
Fuck no I am not worried about bloating from the sodium. I use the regular soy sauce and lots of it

Really i never salt any of my food.

my old coach/first coach Vince Gironda told me never to use sodium..

you don't find the regular soy sauce causes bloating?

my last show several years ago my old coach Joe McNeal  had me load with MSG

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2021, 03:44:20 PM »
You ever notice nothing hits like that first set? like oh fuck its almost a surreal experience you think you are done just tired and old then boom you are alive again

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2021, 03:45:15 PM »
Really i never salt any of my food.

my old coach/first coach Vince Gironda told me never to use sodium..

you don't find the regular soy sauce causes bloating?

my last show several years ago my old coach Joe McNeal  had me load with MSG

Fuck Vince Gironda dude was a fucking whack job

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2021, 03:56:07 PM »
These guys are busting your balls. Just stop posting personal medical info and stick with BB or food related stuff .

Howard, his mother could adopt you  ;D ;D ;D