Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1501593 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24600 on: January 25, 2023, 06:12:34 PM »
eature=share

Smart move wearing a Tshirst to cover your newly acquired gut, bloat and fat.

Let's get to 250lbs!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24601 on: January 25, 2023, 06:15:58 PM »
I always weigh myself naked and first thing in the morning after a coffee and a dump.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24602 on: January 25, 2023, 06:19:09 PM »
eature=share

Brian does your maid do your laundry? Why is your shirt so shrunken? I would get a new maid.

You would do well at middle weight once you shed the 40lbs of water and fat you have packed on

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24603 on: January 25, 2023, 07:23:40 PM »
There was no reason to throw up on the way to the curl contest.  Why would you be so nervous?  I think there's some serious issues that cause this and cause self-sabotage before any big event.  Hasn't it happened basically every time?  In the days before you were eating candy and pringles and slop from 7-11 and slurping down tons of Gatorade.  That ain't normal, nor is getting deathly ill on the eve of every event just coincidence.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24604 on: January 25, 2023, 07:49:08 PM »
however when I get flare ups and start getting run down and sick throwing up bile is the last step at that point the dehydration can kill it’s violent and its scary

I am 225lbs healthy and strong and more than lean enough I am not cutting 30lbs just to see how sick I can get no thanks

Never change Brian.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Only person in history to have liver failure from dieting for 3 days.

Maybe it's the drugs Brian? Have you considered stopping all the drugs?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24605 on: January 25, 2023, 07:51:31 PM »
There was no reason to throw up on the way to the curl contest.  Why would you be so nervous?  I think there's some serious issues that cause this and cause self-sabotage before any big event.  Hasn't it happened basically every time?  In the days before you were eating candy and pringles and slop from 7-11 and slurping down tons of Gatorade.  That ain't normal, nor is getting deathly ill on the eve of every event just coincidence.

Just based on his videos and postings, he's a nervous wreck with serious anxiety problems.

Constantly shaking and voice pitch changes.

Most likely brought on by whatever he's on.

Only sleeps 4-5 hours a night.

He's jacked up on some stimulant. Probably Adderall.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24606 on: January 25, 2023, 08:38:55 PM »
I don’t drink and my liver values are fine in bloodwork however when I get flare ups and start getting run down and sick throwing up bile is the last step at that point the dehydration can kill it’s violent and its scary

I am 225lbs healthy and strong and more than lean enough I am not cutting 30lbs just to see how sick I can get no thanks

The last step to what?  More bullshit from an attention whore is all I see

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24607 on: January 25, 2023, 08:44:36 PM »
eature=share

Like fucking pavlovs dog....sees a mirror and has to flex.  What a HUGE douche

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24608 on: January 25, 2023, 09:07:37 PM »
Have you ever known anyone in real life like Bhanks?

I knew one guy something like this in my whole life, just one guy.  It was like he had this mental block where everything was interpreted favorably towards him and his mind just tweaked reality to where it could not even conceive that he was somehow wrong or mistaken (this guy didn't shit on others though).

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24609 on: January 25, 2023, 09:31:12 PM »

I knew one guy something like this in my whole life, just one guy.  It was like he had this mental block where everything was interpreted favorably towards him and his mind just tweaked reality to where it could not even conceive that he was somehow wrong or mistaken (this guy didn't shit on others though).

We are all Brian. Brian is just the most Brian of us all. The rest of us catch ourselves before we go full Brian.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24610 on: January 25, 2023, 09:38:03 PM »
We are all Brian. Brian is just the most Brian of us all. The rest of us catch ourselves before we go full Brian.

Never go full Brian

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24611 on: January 25, 2023, 09:40:38 PM »

Unfortunately, he is similar to my older sister's ex-husband.

That's why it's so easy to read him.

I spent 9 years of my life dealing with a 48 year old frat boy, lawyer, silver spoon, trust fund narcissistic retard.

They are probably related in some inbred hillbilly East Texas way.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24612 on: January 25, 2023, 09:52:51 PM »
Unfortunately, he is similar to my older sister's ex-husband.

That's why it's so easy to read him.

I spent 9 years of my life dealing with a 48 year old frat boy, lawyer, silver spoon, trust fund narcissistic retard.

They are probably related in some inbred hillbilly East Texas way.

I think you need to have had at least one person in your life like this to get it.  The person I knew was always the center of the gossip and attention even if it was negative.  I'm curious how many there are out there, like I said of the hundreds or more people I've known, just one.  He's passed away, but I'll remember him and his antics until the day I die.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24613 on: January 25, 2023, 11:31:07 PM »
eature=share

drinks gallon of gatorade steps on scales

Brian, a 5lb muscle gain in a year is good going after 5 years training after 20 years its nigh on impossible

You carry on beleiving water bloat is real weight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24614 on: January 25, 2023, 11:51:05 PM »
drinks gallon of gatorade steps on scales

Brian, a 5lb muscle gain in a year is good going after 5 years training after 20 years its nigh on impossible

You carry on beleiving water bloat is real weight

So I am 234lbs of Gatorade yeah ok

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24615 on: January 25, 2023, 11:54:11 PM »
Smart move wearing a Tshirst to cover your newly acquired gut, bloat and fat.

Let's get to 250lbs!

Confidence level is down - T-shirt, regular shorts instead of fancy undies, no ab flexing.

On the plus size, Brian's ass is getting so fat, you can see it from the front.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #24616 on: January 26, 2023, 12:14:41 AM »
Your weight goes up and down all the time,  you can't seriously believe you're getting bigger,  putting on muscle tissue to get this extra weight? But I suppose with you when it suddenly drops back down thats from having a dump or whatever but as soon as it's up it's extra muscle..
So I am 234lbs of Gatorade yeah ok

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24617 on: January 26, 2023, 01:01:43 AM »
haha... barking up the wrong tree...  Marine Corps Raiders and Navy Seals would eat you for lunch...

Nope, he'd ragdoll them, as soon as he was done with a prime Mike Tyson...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24618 on: January 26, 2023, 03:53:22 AM »
Your weight goes up and down all the time,  you can't seriously believe you're getting bigger,  putting on muscle tissue to get this extra weight? But I suppose with you when it suddenly drops back down thats from having a dump or whatever but as soon as it's up it's extra muscle..

I lift weights 5 days a week and I keep getting stronger and heavier meanwhile my condition is good with visibly low body fat. You can’t seriously believe I am not putting on muscle. Now I do have a weight class I plan to compete in so yeah I will trim up a little to make weight but I am absolutely getting bigger and stronger.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24619 on: January 26, 2023, 04:04:56 AM »

I did know a guy who was similar.He didn’t lift weights but was just like him otherwise.He had the most confidence and least amount of talent of anyone I ever knew but the odd thing was no matter how bad he fucked up and how bad the repercussions he was always convinced that he handled it correctly.You had to admire the crazy fucker in a way.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #24620 on: January 26, 2023, 04:56:03 AM »
I really don't give two FNG S about curling.  I'd be more impressed if you knew how to work a curling iron for your birds nest you are hiding than this stupidity of a "strict curl"     "powerlift"   - LOL   - - bro - you bought a FNG powersuit to wear for a fng bicep curl.   Its hilarious and belly aching funny.   Look in the damn mirror for F sake.   A power suit for a bicep curl.   Hey if that is what you like awesome - you do you.   Its like wearing a FNG scuba suit into the backyard pool.   But whatever.   Curl On man.   

LOL, when you stop and think about it, it IS fucking hilarious. It's like wearing full Formula 1 racing regalia to go play Mario kart.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24621 on: January 26, 2023, 05:00:47 AM »
It's like wearing full Formula 1 racing regalia to go play Mario kart.

Wait, you guys DON'T do that?
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24622 on: January 26, 2023, 05:06:19 AM »
LOL, when you stop and think about it, it IS fucking hilarious. It's like wearing full Formula 1 racing regalia to go play Mario kart.
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24623 on: January 26, 2023, 05:11:35 AM »
;D

Funny Wes claimed the singlet helps the judges tell if it is a good lift. You don’t think that would also apply when trying to determine if your back and ass are flat against a wall vs just loose material from your clothing???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24624 on: January 26, 2023, 05:17:05 AM »
Funny Wes claimed the singlet helps the judges tell if it is a good lift. You don’t think that would also apply when trying to determine if your back and ass are flat against a wall vs just loose material from your clothing???
I didn`t "claim" anything......I just explained a few facts that you weren`t aware of.

I have no idea how a singlet would come into play in your case, as doing some curls isn`t powerlifting.