Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 32274 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2021, 10:45:52 AM »
The whole thing brings up a lot of legal questions. What is the liability of the person who is ultimately going to be firing the gun?

The way I see it, somebody’s got to do some time. There is no defense for live bullets being in that gun.
Somebody should do time but I doubt anyone will. No one served any time for Brandon Lee's death.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2021, 11:24:23 AM »
Alec Baldwin should be charged and held in prison without bail.

See how tough he is then.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2021, 11:36:58 AM »
Somebody should do time but I doubt anyone will. No one served any time for Brandon Lee's death.

Currently, the armorer was very new. It was only her second movie at the job. I’m starting to smell like this thing was a set up.

If I remember correctly, Lee’s incident was the result of a malfunction issue. If there really were live rounds in the gun this is flat out negligence.

https://www.insider.com/rust-shooting-alec-baldwins-armorer-worried-she-wasnt-ready-for-job-2021-10

'Rust' Shooting: Alec Baldwin's Armorer Says She Wasn't 'Ready' for Last Job

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2021, 11:53:09 AM »
You’re ignorant on most things.

It doesn’t stop you from running your mouth though.
Not really.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2021, 01:33:16 PM »
Point AND pull the trigger - why did he do that..?

You just don't.  If you are going to pull the trigger Even with blanks, you do not aim it at anyone.  You just don't.  They all know that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2021, 01:34:41 PM »
I’m not saying that this is true or false...  I’m just going to post this here

https://mobile.twitter.com/realmattcouch/status/1451925275730665480?s=10

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2021, 01:38:59 PM »
You just don't.  If you are going to pull the trigger Even with blanks, you do not aim it at anyone.  You just don't.  They all know that.

You would think, at this point, sound effect technology would be good enough so you wouldn’t even need to use guns that shoot blanks.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2021, 01:41:19 PM »
You would think, at this point, sound effect technology would be good enough so you wouldn’t even need to use guns that shoot blanks.

Agreed and they can add very realistic muzzle flashes.  But it's cheaper to use "blanks".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »
“Treat every weapon as if it were loaded, even after ensuring it to be unloaded”

“Keep your finger straight off the trigger, outside the trigger guard, weapon on safe until you’re up on the target with the intension to shoot”

None of even these two most important rules were followed. Who’s fault on the set was that?

There were live rounds

This is a very curious situation. No doubt it will be heavily investigated. This is not the first time this has happened. Brandon Lee, was killed on set  with a loaded prop gun while filming “The Crow." Jon-Erik Hexum (left) died in 1984 from injuries sustained from a prop gun on a television set. Acting is serious  business.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »
No excuse for live ammo on set, period.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2021, 02:33:23 PM »
The guns used are real guns.  Not fake guns.

The only difference is the type of ammo.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2021, 02:39:35 PM »
A friend in the biz told me that it may be worse than Brandon's death because more people handled the gun and still never checked it for it to actually be cleared, and the armorer was brand new to the job.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2021, 02:49:50 PM »
Is Alec Baldwin in prison yet?

Liberal favoritism and stupidity can’t save him now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2021, 03:12:11 PM »
Maybe it's been mentioned but as I understand it the armorer (aka the person in charge of the weapons) for this movie was a woman.

When I found that out the situation made more sense to me.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2021, 06:34:49 PM »
If this was a movie it would be called the perfect crime because he could walk away free.

Seems like a lot of trouble to bring on himself being the producer though.

Maybe too much of a narcissist to destroy his reputation so quickly too.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2021, 06:46:04 PM »

Interesting way to send a message. What are the chances? Almost none?

Is the armorer a Trump supporter?  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2021, 08:05:19 PM »
Here is the armorer:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1451863147401338882

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10121545/Production-crew-walked-Alec-Baldwin-movie-set-hours-tragic-shooting.html

PICTURED: Movie armourer and the assistant director who handed Alec Baldwin revolver that killed cinematographer after telling him it was loaded with BLANKS... after crew walked off set over safety fears

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2021, 08:08:52 PM »

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2021, 08:31:20 PM »
Actor Jon Eric Hexum died on the CBS set of Cover Up in 1984 when he as a joke put a "prop gun" to his head pretending to commit suicide and it killed him. Brandon Lee died because a bullet was lodged in the barrel and no one checked, so when the blank exploded from the primer, it discharged a real bullet. The reason they use real guns on set is for the look and realistic feel but also for the recoil, as all they are doing is removing the bullet, the projectile. The primer and cartridge still explode with the same force as it is a REAL gun,  so the actor will feel the same recoil and thus it will look realistic.

The difference in the Hexum and Lee incidents is that they are explained. In this case, there is NO explanation as to why a gun would be pointed at a director of photography and fired. She was not an extra, and there is absolutely no reason the gun should have been pointed at her. And this bullshit about "shrapnel" from a blank putting the director in critical condition in the hospital is bullshit. Was a second shot.  Halyna Hutchins was a key figure in the union walk off that was planned that same day over unsafe conditions, as that gun had already fired live rounds a few days earlier.  Hannah Gutierrez Reed, a 24 year old novice but daughter of Thell Reed, a famous gun and stunt expert who went all the way back to Gene Autry gun shoots, in Typical Hollywood fashion was handed this gun safety job because of her Dad at 24 years old after openly admitting she didn't know what she was doing and was incompetent. This was one of the reasons for the walkout, because an extra had fired a gun days before with live rounds(luckily at no one) but the crew was scared, and the female DP was agreeing to walk off the set with them.

This sounds like Baldwin, known to be a dick on sets, pointed the gun at her and the director and fired, probably as a joke, just like the Hexum incident, almost like saying "I wish this gun was real" because he was pissed at the director and the DP for all the complaints. BTW, there is footage of the Brandon Lee death, as he was filming a scene where he got shot in the movie. Never released.

But this cannot be an accident as there would never be any reason a gun, prop or not, would be pointed at a DP and a director unless Baldwin did it as a goof or was pissed and doing a sick joke. And right after a planned walkout by the union, who was counting on the DP, this female cinematographer, to stand behind them as the movie couldn't be shot unless she walked off as she is the only one on the set that is irreplaceable. Even the director can be replaced, but the DP has to light the shots, know lenses, bounce cards, and all aspects of photography. She walks off, no shoot. How interesting she's the one dead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2021, 08:35:34 PM »

If this is true, could this be taken as a distraction to the Durham indictments and pending indictments?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2021, 09:21:57 PM »
Actor Jon Eric Hexum died on the CBS set of Cover Up in 1984 when he as a joke put a "prop gun" to his head pretending to commit suicide and it killed him. Brandon Lee died because a bullet was lodged in the barrel and no one checked, so when the blank exploded from the primer, it discharged a real bullet. The reason they use real guns on set is for the look and realistic feel but also for the recoil, as all they are doing is removing the bullet, the projectile. The primer and cartridge still explode with the same force as it is a REAL gun,  so the actor will feel the same recoil and thus it will look realistic.

The difference in the Hexum and Lee incidents is that they are explained. In this case, there is NO explanation as to why a gun would be pointed at a director of photography and fired. She was not an extra, and there is absolutely no reason the gun should have been pointed at her. And this bullshit about "shrapnel" from a blank putting the director in critical condition in the hospital is bullshit. Was a second shot. Halyna Hutchins was a key figure in the union walk off that was planned that same day over unsafe conditions, as that gun had already fired live rounds a few days earlier.  Hannah Gutierrez Reed, a 24 year old novice but daughter of Thell Reed, a famous gun and stunt expert who went all the way back to Gene Autry gun shoots, in Typical Hollywood fashion was handed this gun safety job because of her Dad at 24 years old after openly admitting she didn't know what she was doing and was incompetent. This was one of the reasons for the walkout, because an extra had fired a gun days before with live rounds(luckily at no one) but the crew was scared, and the female DP was agreeing to walk off the set with them.

This sounds like Baldwin, known to be a dick on sets, pointed the gun at her and the director and fired, probably as a joke, just like the Hexum incident, almost like saying "I wish this gun was real" because he was pissed at the director and the DP for all the complaints. BTW, there is footage of the Brandon Lee death, as he was filming a scene where he got shot in the movie. Never released.

But this cannot be an accident as there would never be any reason a gun, prop or not, would be pointed at a DP and a director unless Baldwin did it as a goof or was pissed and doing a sick joke. And right after a planned walkout by the union, who was counting on the DP, this female cinematographer, to stand behind them as the movie couldn't be shot unless she walked off as she is the only one on the set that is irreplaceable. Even the director can be replaced, but the DP has to light the shots, know lenses, bounce cards, and all aspects of photography. She walks off, no shoot. How interesting she's the one dead.

Interesting - so no magic bullet theory for you?  Man, I hope you're mistaken, because a second shot by Baldwin seems to imply malice, whereas one could be stupidity.

I read that the Crow footage was destroyed, but that seems unlikely as it must've been viewed and retained for the civil trial.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2021, 02:40:20 AM »

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2021, 03:59:33 AM »

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V