Author Topic: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code  (Read 15264 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2022, 02:48:43 AM »
We had 2yrs to get hospitals ready for a surge.

Unfortunately we couldn’t do anything for hospitals because we were busy creating a record high share market, record high bank profits and a property boom…….

Hospitals are the bottleneck of the pandemic. Don’t fix the bottleneck and you have an excuse to continually lockdown/restrict to prevent hospital meltdown.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2022, 06:52:42 AM »
We had 2yrs to get hospitals ready for a surge.

Unfortunately we couldn’t do anything for hospitals because we were busy creating a record high share market, record high bank profits and a property boom…….

Hospitals are the bottleneck of the pandemic. Don’t fix the bottleneck and you have an excuse to continually lockdown/restrict to prevent hospital meltdown.

It’s about having enough staff. It takes years to train new Doctors and Nurses.

This has been common knowledge since the start of the pandemic though.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2022, 06:53:56 AM »
They break all the "rules" whenever they want to.  Now they're stuck and pushing infected staff to get back to work.  Why?  Because ....???

"COVID positive staff who are improving, mildly symptomatic or asymptomatic do not require isolation but are required to wear N95 masks for up to 10 days of positive symptoms or testing. These measures are supported by the CDC.

“I just don’t know what to do right now,” said a health care worker for St. Joseph’s, who wants to remain anonymous.

That health care worker tells ABC15 this new policy goes against everything they’ve been taught during this pandemic.

“These patients are the poorest, the sickest, and the most at risk. To have a healthcare worker who’s going to be dealing directly with these people, coming back coughing, which is exactly what’s been happening…really leaves you no faith in the company that you work for,” they added."

https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/omicron-strains-valley-testing-sites-and-hospitals

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2022, 06:58:50 AM »
They break all the "rules" whenever they want to.  Now they're stuck and pushing infected staff to get back to work.  Why?  Because ....???

"COVID positive staff who are improving, mildly symptomatic or asymptomatic do not require isolation but are required to wear N95 masks for up to 10 days of positive symptoms or testing. These measures are supported by the CDC.

“I just don’t know what to do right now,” said a health care worker for St. Joseph’s, who wants to remain anonymous.

That health care worker tells ABC15 this new policy goes against everything they’ve been taught during this pandemic.

“These patients are the poorest, the sickest, and the most at risk. To have a healthcare worker who’s going to be dealing directly with these people, coming back coughing, which is exactly what’s been happening…really leaves you no faith in the company that you work for,” they added."

https://www.abc15.com/news/coronavirus/omicron-strains-valley-testing-sites-and-hospitals

To care for all the unvaccinated who have COVID.

It’s just a matter of time before the unvaccinated will no longer receive COVID treatment.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2022, 09:41:18 AM »
To care for all the unvaccinated who have COVID.

It’s just a matter of time before the unvaccinated will no longer receive COVID treatment.
We already have immunity now. Enjoy your booster shots.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2022, 01:02:06 PM »

There is always some excuse given why we can’t do anything.

It takes years….well we’ve had 2 lol…… 😂

They could fast track easy peasy.  They could incentivise. Streamlining of process is super easy where you purposefully bottleneck your ‘not sick’ people and streamline the sick. Communication control via media. Govt run webinars for people prior to testing or hospital visit. A million things.

Treating a person with a sniffle as if they are dying is pretty dumb resource/capacity management and shows a total lack of governance.

Do you, as a highly educated and professional medical worker’. believe your hospital is operating highly efficiently and have you addressed bottlenecks, processes and resource allocation? Do you believe nothing can be done and you have given up? It’s quite interesting to hear you make an excuse as friends and family in the medical field have the exact opposite opinion and give scathing feedback to how hospitals are run.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2022, 01:20:16 PM »
It's already been established that they 20% open beds staffed and have surge capacity after that.  For Cripes sake they've spent tens of billions and had years of prep.  The problem is firing people who were perfectly fine to work for 2 years until the vaxxine scolds decided it was more important to get vaxxed than service patients.  Now they're being made to look like fools because their own triple vaxxed staffs are all getting it.

This is all well and good. As I posted, my hospital stay was a few years ago, prior to COVID. That being said, what does your response have to do with my post?

Which hospitals have 20% open beds and have surge capacity after that? Are you suggesting this is the case with every hospital in the world or even in the U.S.? There is no way 'they' (whoever they are) could know this.

I seriously doubt 'all' vaxxed staff is contracting COVID.

If you want to be believable, post believable statements not exaggerations and falsehoods. It also helps to provide links which support what you post. Not that this would be possible in this case, because it isn't.

Check out this interactive map of hospitals throughout the U.S. Find your location and you can see what the hospitals are reporting at this time: https://data.statesmanjournal.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/oregon/41/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #232 on: January 10, 2022, 01:42:30 PM »
I just don't understand how the unvaccinated are being blamed for people getting Covid when we know people with half a dozen so called vaccines have had it 3 times and are still spreading it. Meanwhile I have practiced social distancing and I haven't stepped foot in a hospital. Yet somehow I am the bad guy for not wanting to take shots that have made everyone I know sick?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 10, 2022, 02:04:15 PM »
I just don't understand how the unvaccinated are being blamed for people getting Covid when we know people with half a dozen so called vaccines have had it 3 times and are still spreading it. Meanwhile I have practiced social distancing and I haven't stepped foot in a hospital. Yet somehow I am the bad guy for not wanting to take shots that have made everyone I know sick?

Are you counting all vaccines regardless of what they are for. As best as I can tell only 3 are available at the moment and a possible 4th one in the near future for a select group of at risk Americans.

You may be a bad guy, but not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with that.  ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/health/immunocompromised-fourth-dose-booster.html

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2022, 02:12:36 PM »
Are you counting all vaccines regardless of what they are for. As best as I can tell only 3 are available at the moment and a possible 4th one in the near future for a select group of at risk Americans.

You may be a bad guy, but not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with that.  ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/09/health/immunocompromised-fourth-dose-booster.html
Again with the NYT’s. You’re a hoot old man.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2022, 02:26:31 PM »
Again with the NYT’s. You’re a hoot old man.

Thanks. Are you suggesting there are more vaccines than what they reported? If this is the case, would you post a link to that information? Since I subscribe the the NYT's online addition, I might as well read it.  ;)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2022, 03:08:45 PM »

If everyone had gotten vaccinated BEFORE the virus got a chance to mutate like the Doctors and Scientists recommended the pandemic would be over by now.

Thanks antivaxxers!

::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2022, 03:14:49 PM »
If everyone had gotten vaccinated BEFORE the virus got a chance to mutate like the Doctors and Scientists recommended the pandemic would be over by now.

Thanks antivaxxers!

::)
the virus had mutated 4000 times before vaccines were available.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2022, 03:18:51 PM »
the virus had mutated 4000 times before vaccines were available.

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2022, 03:23:30 PM »
🙄
How many variants or types of COVID-19 are there?
It is important to note that that viruses mutate regularly, and COVID-19 has undergone thousands of mutations since it first emerged (Duong, 2021).
https://epicentre.org.za/2021/12/14/diff-covid-variants-expl/?gclid=CjwKCAiAz--OBhBIEiwAG1rIOvbJGXbUjL7-dxSKbf9MvLUl6G9GdO60yOcS6wE9HYC_VcCp30FSvBoCuNcQAvD_BwE

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2022, 03:26:34 PM »
Is mutation to be expected?
SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA virus, and mutations arise naturally as the virus replicates. Many thousands of mutations have already arisen, but only a very small minority are likely to be important and to change the virus in an appreciable way. COG-UK says that there are currently around 4000 mutations in the spike protein.
https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4857
Covid-19: New coronavirus variant is identified in UK

BMJ 2020; 371 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m4857 (Published 16 December 2020)
Cite this as: BMJ 2020;371:m4857

OAK

• Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2022, 03:31:59 PM »
Did you read what you posted?

It backs up everything that I just said.

🙄

We were discussing the number of variants Mr Mayer..

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2022, 03:33:08 PM »
We were discussing the number of variants Mr Mayer..

Yes.

Notice that the variants of concern come AFTER the vaccine was available.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2022, 05:25:20 PM »

Then why fire the qualified nurses and doctors for choosing not to take the government funded poison?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2022, 05:32:59 PM »
Then why fire the qualified nurses and doctors for choosing not to take the government funded poison?

Probably because those are the same people that would take pictures of empty hospitals.  :o

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2022, 05:40:59 PM »
This is all well and good. As I posted, my hospital stay was a few years ago, prior to COVID. That being said, what does your response have to do with my post?

Which hospitals have 20% open beds and have surge capacity after that? Are you suggesting this is the case with every hospital in the world or even in the U.S.? There is no way 'they' (whoever they are) could know this.

I seriously doubt 'all' vaxxed staff is contracting COVID.

If you want to be believable, post believable statements not exaggerations and falsehoods. It also helps to provide links which support what you post. Not that this would be possible in this case, because it isn't.

Check out this interactive map of hospitals throughout the U.S. Find your location and you can see what the hospitals are reporting at this time: https://data.statesmanjournal.com/covid-19-hospital-capacity/oregon/41/

Are you a moron?  Your pic shows plenty of hospital capacity.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »
It still amazes me how fearful people can be made  with just a little propaganda and how they will eventually fight tooth and nail to justify their fear. Crazy fuckers.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2022, 06:26:37 PM »
4 more known vaxholes today confirmed with covid. Vaxed, boosted, masked....covid!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!