Author Topic: Meat Costs “Set To Surge Higher” To Unimaginable Prices  (Read 3983 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Meat Costs “Set To Surge Higher” To Unimaginable Prices
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2022, 11:09:30 PM »
lol, not to punish meat eaters,  if red meat is so unhealthy for us why would the prices of it sky rocket? Forcing people with lower incomes to eat cheap affordable processed foods, thus making them ill. I'm fine I bought half a cow at less than $4 a pound so no problem for myself, but makes you question the whole push for the Vegan agenda,  The Game Changers, Forks over Knives, What the Health, and various other documentaries. Obviously the want people to be sick, forcing the vaccine didn't go as planned so, here's another strategy.

x2, i see a lot of vegans refusing the jab and seeing through the BS the globalists are selling but can't see the irony in veganism agenda being pushed by the same people.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2022, 11:13:35 PM »
The eggs I eat are $6-7 for 12, organic Pasture raised eggs aren't cheap, but if you're referring to the conventional eggs, they're still cheap yes.

Actually, if you get them straight from the farm like I do, organic, pasture raised free range chicken eggs are $2 a dozen. You must live in a metro area?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2022, 11:30:36 PM »

Actually, if you get them straight from the farm like I do, organic, pasture raised free range chicken eggs are $2 a dozen. You must live in a metro area?

Sounds like you’re getting a deal. Where I lived even the Amish didn’t sell their eggs that cheap.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2022, 01:24:40 AM »
It's called "The Great Reset." By 2030 they will probably have us eating bugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 01:53:45 AM »
Sounds like you’re getting a deal. Where I lived even the Amish didn’t sell their eggs that cheap.

I actually have a chicken coop but I left it open and the foxes ate my chickens so no fresh eggs right now. It was brutal feathers and blood everywhere

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 02:10:05 AM »
The eggs I eat are $6-7 for 12, organic Pasture raised eggs aren't cheap, but if you're referring to the conventional eggs, they're still cheap yes.

Golden eggs from Golden chickens.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 04:53:56 AM »

the butcher shop I get my beef, raw milk from also sells eggs from their farm but they're not cheap like $6 a dozen, I eat 12 a day but in terms of getting my most bang for my buck I'm better off eating more beef it's cheaper more nutrient dense and more satiating.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 05:18:57 AM »
the butcher shop I get my beef, raw milk from also sells eggs from their farm but they're not cheap like $6 a dozen, I eat 12 a day but in terms of getting my most bang for my buck I'm better off eating more beef it's cheaper more nutrient dense and more satiating.

Eggs around me have remained fairly cheap (1.99 - locally sourced??), turkey-burger (which I prefer) has not really gone up (yet).
I eat it twice a day at least with white-rice. Protein powders have gone up it seems, but you can always still find a deal at some places (DPS Nutrition is normally the best for deals).
$10.00 a pound isnt bad. (2 lb container for $20.00). I like to eat maintenance calories in solid food, and drink another 500-1000 in a shake.

These people who over-eat and talk about shitting 4-times a day, a bit insane, your body is trying to tell you something.
Serge Nubret would eat once a day (as he was all cracked out on amphetamines) but proof of "food-stuffing" is not really needed.
The 70's guys didnt over-stuff, and had great physiques and waist-lines. (And used way less gear).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 06:02:20 AM »
I have a feeling keto kid is miserable eatin that way
A

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2022, 06:45:11 AM »

im guessing he likes it or he wouldnt do it...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2022, 06:58:55 AM »
Eggs around me have remained fairly cheap (1.99 - locally sourced??), turkey-burger (which I prefer) has not really gone up (yet).
I eat it twice a day at least with white-rice. Protein powders have gone up it seems, but you can always still find a deal at some places (DPS Nutrition is normally the best for deals).
$10.00 a pound isnt bad. (2 lb container for $20.00). I like to eat maintenance calories in solid food, and drink another 500-1000 in a shake.

These people who over-eat and talk about shitting 4-times a day, a bit insane, your body is trying to tell you something.
Serge Nubret would eat once a day (as he was all cracked out on amphetamines) but proof of "food-stuffing" is not really needed.
The 70's guys didnt over-stuff, and had great physiques and waist-lines. (And used way less gear).
I think alot of people discount the roles that the liver and kidneys play in nutrient absorption. It isn't always the amount of food consumed but the level at which your body is absorbing the nutrients.

If your kidneys and liver aren't working at sufficient  levels, you may have bigger and more frequent shits because they aren't absorbing vitamins, minerals, and nutrients as well as a healthy person should.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2022, 07:12:54 AM »
I think alot of people discount the roles that the liver and kidneys play in nutrient absorption. It isn't always the amount of food consumed but the level at which your body is absorbing the nutrients.

If your kidneys and liver aren't working at sufficient  levels, you may have bigger and more frequent shits because they aren't absorbing vitamins, minerals, and nutrients as well as a healthy person should.

While I'd love to agree with you, I will wait until our very own Marty Champions comments on the physiological processes involved in digestion, metabolism and excretion.

"1"

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2022, 07:32:18 AM »
I've never felt better, my recovery is off the charts i don't get tired, im the strongest ive ever been, my skin/hair, sleep, digestion, etc. which is why I'm touting the benefits of eating this way, watching all these bodybuilders eating nothing of any nutritional value, rice, chicken, cream of rice, potatoes, tilapia, egg whites, tuna, rice cakes, whey protein. The diet is shit, they had it right in the 70s milk, eggs, steak, heavy cream, liver. Literally what humans were designed to eat. It's extremely obvious, you put the right fuel in your body and you become super human. Arnold and the guys in the 70s worked out twice a Day 3-4 hours a day 6 days a week off zero carbs, high fat/high protein,  guys these days train for an hour and need naps and are exhausted all the while pounding rice and chicken around the clock. It's apparent red meat is a super food.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2022, 07:35:14 AM »
;D

between the rising meat prices and the deregulation of slaughterhouses, I've never been more glad to not rely on meat.

People like you are why I celebrate every single one of the thousands of vegans having strokes, mental illness, infertility and heart attacks. You are subhuman and don't deserve the gift of life. I will continue eating my meat, whatever the cost, even if I have to steal it. The government cannot stop me eating meat. Being healthy and in touch with nature is priceless.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2022, 07:37:52 AM »
While I'd love to agree with you, I will wait until our very own Marty Champions comments on the physiological processes involved in digestion, metabolism and excretion.

"1"

That's my benchmark as well. If Marty doesn't weigh in I consider the information dubious at best.

Young Einstein Biopic in the Works | POPSUGAR Entertainment

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2022, 07:42:17 AM »

That's my benchmark as well. If Marty doesn't weigh in I consider the information dubious at best.

Young Einstein Biopic in the Works | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I've been on a Marty Champions diet for years now and my Cholesterol has never been higher.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2022, 07:44:20 AM »

myprotein is better than DPS, IMO, but I haven't used DPS in a decade.  Their  stuff rates high with independent testing, and sales are frequent.  You can get an $11lb bag of whey for $60 if you check frequently.  Right now, the list rate is $180 for the bag, but there are always 60% off deals and stuff.

As for pastured eggs, even local farms charge $5/dozen by me.  Just have to accept the price if you want the orange yolks, etc.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2022, 07:46:52 AM »

Agreed, and some just over-eat because current pro's do it.
Tons of food going in, = tons of gobshite going out.
System constantly processing. Not great on organs...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2022, 08:30:56 AM »
how do you explain similar rates of inflation throughout the rest of the world?  Seems like if it was caused by our stimulus payments, the effect would be isolated to the US, no?

The primary culprits are the Central Banks. Many have been even worse than the Fed. The dollar has performed well against other currencies.

The stimulus and unemployment payments are a drop in the bucket.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2022, 08:39:37 AM »

As you get older, overeating for muscle is like heavy drinking. The body is not gonna tolerate it and you run into health issues.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2022, 08:40:36 AM »

every shit you have is yesterdays food you didnt need.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2022, 10:45:35 AM »
Eggs here are 3.99 a dozen....a few months ago they were only .99 a dozen.......ridiculous.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2022, 11:03:34 AM »
Eggs here are 3.99 a dozen....a few months ago they were only .99 a dozen.......ridiculous.
yet health professionals only recommend 1 whole egg a day, if they were so bad for us why are the prices sky rocketing?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2022, 11:06:23 AM »
yet health professionals only recommend 1 whole egg a day, if they were so bad for us why are the prices sky rocketing?

Food prices don't directly correlate with their health benefits.
Y