Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 23271 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2022, 04:49:00 AM »
I don't remember where I just read it, but Cedric was in the hospital a few years ago with double sided pneumonia and an EF of 10% which is horrible.

I often speculated that he didn't push as hard as others because he lacked those very few last percent that would've made a huge difference. Years ago I said this fella IS practically already Mr O, he was just that good structure wise. Lee Haney said on IG he cried when he saw Cerdic for the first time, that's how good he was.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2022, 05:40:10 AM »
Agreed

Seems like any time anyone dies these days this board always assumes its due to the vaccination even though adverse events are extremely rare

Apparently no one ever dropped dead before we had the covid vaccine

Using many sorts of gear for decades: completely safe.
Using growth hormones for many years: completely safe.
Using diuretics: completely safe.
Using medication to counter the side effects of steroids: completely safe.
Walking around at 300 lbs or more whilst being 5 ft 11 of even shorter and being in your forties: completely safe.

Getting a vaccine against covid-19: Omg, that must have killed him!

hahaha

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2022, 06:02:49 AM »
Do you laugh at cigarette smokers who get lung cancer?

Yep, guilty of that one   ;D

I clean up cans, plastic and for instance cigarette packages if I'm walking / cycling somewhere on a beach or in nature. And I even say it out loud when I pick up a cigarette package: "I hope you get cancer!"

Filthy people who pollute their fatherland = scum we can do without.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2022, 06:05:50 AM »

Walking around at 300 lbs or more whilst being 5 ft 11 of even shorter and being in your forties: completely safe.

hahaha

Yes all of the above are probably not the wisest or best things to do.

Getting the vaccine maybe was the one step to far for his system to deal with.

who knows as the Truth & Facts around the vaccines is slowly emerging as
more & more Adverse reactions are becoming evident - The Vaccines are
Still in The Trial Phase at least for another year.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2022, 06:09:50 AM »
Just saw this after I made the last post

This asshole and moron leaves behind 2 young kids and a wife who is 8 months pregnant.

Texas ‘freedom defender’ who rallied against COVID-19 measures dies

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/texas-man-who-rallied-against-covid-19-measures-dies/

Most worrisome is that his three kids probably will be dumb too. Stupid parent(s) usually results in stupid children.

As Bill Burr would say, they are just producing more in-the-way-people   :)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2022, 06:13:22 AM »
The Covid vaccines - and specifically the mRNA ones.

Dave - I'd say this:

While both Covid and the vaccine can have issues - and while the vaccine issues appear to present issues more rarely [though it's REALLY hard to judge that, because there seems to be a cover-up going on, IMO], here's an important point:

Covid discriminates. It discriminates based on age, health status, obesity level, etc.

Covid vaccines, to the contrary, are much more random in who they harm. I'd even say being both relatively young, and also a male, make one more prone to issues.

For young males, the myocarditis risk is at least 1 in 10,000, and may be as high as 1 in 7,000 or more.

Check out the YouTube channel "Peak Prosperity". Dr. Chris Martenson does excellent videos on the vaccine risks.

The average age of a vaccine injury is something like 31. Not good.

I wouldn't say vaccine injuries are COMMON, but no doubt about it - any other time in the past 30-50+ years, and these mRNA shots would have been recalled. I am certain of that.

Don't take it from me - but I would encourage you to check out Peak Prosperity on YouTube. He has combed over the data extremely well.

https://m.youtube.com/c/PeakProsperity/videos

Here you can read some reliable information about myocarditis:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352539#:~:text=Myocarditis%20is%20an%20inflammation%20of,a%20virus%20usually%20causes%20myocarditis.

I consider the Mayo Clinic a better and more reliable source of information than your social media "wisdom".

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2022, 06:21:43 AM »
His death made the BBC news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61096966

I noticed the news first on the site of Germany's most popular magazine:

bild.de/video/clip/video/bodybuilding-cedric-mcmillan-stirbt-auf-laufband-79776782,auto=true.bild.html

I was surprised, thought they had re-uploaded a video from 2021, but that was another chemical thong junkie who died last year, also black, forgot his name.

Mainstream media only report on thong addicts when they die young. Otherwise no one is interested. They all consider pro bodybuilding as a gross activity for the mentally handicapped.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2022, 09:12:04 AM »

Most worrisome is that his three kids probably will be dumb too. Stupid parent(s) usually results in stupid children.

He was only stupid for not losing weight.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2022, 09:25:46 AM »

hahaha

Great post.

Human stupidity at its finest.

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2022, 09:26:22 AM »

😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2022, 10:19:31 AM »

Human stupidity at its finest.

😆

yes you are. Well said.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2022, 10:32:40 AM »
The drug test in the U.S. military don't test for gear. That would have to be a specially ordered test and as long as you're not being a raging maniac, you're good. Dave Henry and Leo Ingram also were active duty.

And given Cedric’s personality his chain of command probably looked the other way. He portrayed the military in a good light.

PIP.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2022, 11:33:35 AM »
I don't remember where I just read it, but Cedric was in the hospital a few years ago with double sided pneumonia and an EF of 10% which is horrible.

if this is true and he kept on BB, he was sharp as a marble...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2022, 02:48:09 PM »

hahaha

An intelligent post on GetBig? wtf?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2022, 04:02:13 PM »
RIP to Cedric! He had a great physique and seemed like a good dude. These two died too young, especially Dallas!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2022, 04:32:04 PM »
RIP to Cedric! He had a great physique and seemed like a good dude. These two died too young, especially Dallas!

Christ!  I guess I'd forgotten just how big Dallas had got towards the end... look at that freaky width

10 grams of peace, I guess...  :-\
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2022, 06:23:43 PM »

Great picture. I believe that they were both very much liked by everyone in the sport.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2022, 06:43:04 PM »
Great picture. I believe that they were both very much liked by everyone in the sport.

Giles (the cunt from over at MD doesn't didn't much care for Cedric.  Has to do with Cedric fucking the dog shit out of his ex before she was his ex.  I won't say her name as I try to comport myself with class. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2022, 08:47:01 PM »
Terminal congenital stupidity took Cedric down.  That and his ego.  What a maroon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2022, 01:12:46 AM »

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/myocarditis/symptoms-causes/syc-20352539#:~:text=Myocarditis%20is%20an%20inflammation%20of,a%20virus%20usually%20causes%20myocarditis.

I consider the Mayo Clinic a better and more reliable source of information than your social media "wisdom".

I linked to a pathologist named Dr. Chris Martenson.

Furthermore, NOTHING I say is my "opinion", unless I explicitly say so.

If you're afraid of a virus with a 1 in 100,000 chance of killing you, by all means - get vaccinated.

Better for you to be part of the human trials for the mRNA technology than me. While I wouldn't encourage your, I'm certainly not stopping you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2022, 01:49:42 AM »

I just read your link.

So your argument is to appeal to authority? How about ADDRESS MY FUCKING POINTS.

I just said that the Covid vaccines come with AT LEAST a 1 in 10,000 risk of getting myocarditis. And I posted evidence! And you response is to just lost some vaccine advertisement from the Mayo Clinic?  ::)

Absolutely NOTHING in that link shows that Covid is a risk for getting myocarditis. Once you normalize for age, Covid is no risk for myocarditis. Sure "1 in X" people get it - WHO ARE ALL ELDERLY.

What in the FUCK does Covid being lethal to some old fucks have to do with ME? This virus poses no risk to ME. And that's why *I* am not getting it. Old fucks, and fat obese shits, and people with medical conditions should CONSIDER getting these EXEMPT FROM LEGAL IMMUNITY FOR DAMAGES vaccines. Why would anyone in perfect health get them?

I posted a video from a DOCTOR who outlines in perfect detail that Covid vaccines cause myocarditis in at least 1 in 10,000 cases.

Do you know ANYONE who has died of Covid, Skylge?  ::)

Please - post your list of anyone you personally know who died. Don't you think you'd know anyone who died by now, if this virus was truly lethal to most people?  ::)

I frankly don't care if you or anyone gets these vaccines. But what I do care about is an ongoing propaganda campaign to withhold discussion about the TRUE risks of this virus.

What excuse did Pfizer have for trying to withhold the documents for 75 years?

How come these vaccines STILL come with legal immunity for damages? After all, these vaccines are sooooo safe, right Skylge?  ::)

Now why in the FUCK would I buy ANY PRODUCT that doesn't come with a warranty? I don't! So why the fuck would u make an exception for a 99.99% survivable [for me] flu?

The end of that Mayo Clinic links tells people to get their Covid vaccines - why the fuck is the Mayo clinic encouraging anyone to get FLU SHOTS?

I NEVER GET FLU SHOTS. For the same reason I avoid antibiotics unless absolutely necessary, because I want to strengthen my natural immune system.

Do you know how many Canadians aged 40-49 have survived this pandemic?

99.988% of them!

LOL!

I'm getting scared! 😂

Approximately 1 in 25,000 perfectly healthy men who get these vaccines today WILL BE DEAD WITHIN 3-5 YEARS, from myocarditis.

WILL BE DEAD.

Is that not something you should know?

Lastly Skylge - do me a favour:

If you want to debate me with facts, or address something I say, no problem. But I ALWAYS post extremely specific information, and I ALWAYS have references.

I stated the odds of getting myocarditis from these vaccines, and I said that while Covid the virus discriminates based on age [poses no risk to anyone who isn't old as shit or fat as fuck, diseased, etc], the vaccine injuries are RANDOM.

Covid may pose a 1 in 10,000 chance of death to people my age, but it's probably more like 1 in 100,000 for a man of my health status.

Meanwhile, I have a 1 in 10,000 [AT LEAST] chance of getting myocarditis from these vaccines.

Why the fuck would I get them?  ::)

Furthermore, who the fuck worries about anything that has a 1 in 10,000 chance of killing them?

I don't even THINK ABOUT THINGS that pose such little risk to me, and neither should you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2022, 04:06:14 AM »
Cedric himself said the vaccine nearly killed him. It would of been wise for him to have moved on from competitive bodybuilding last year but still, its there from the horses mouth in that message. 

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2022, 06:22:25 AM »
All I can say is the following despite all the Mayo and advanced getbig medical expertise. I know (or know of) quite a few unvaccinated people who have died with COVID in their system (admittedly mostly fairly advanced in age or obese) but I only know two people who had severe reactions to the vaccine. So anectdotely I am pro-vaccine. Although I am not rushing to get a second booster after my sister-in-law’s recent vaccine reaction.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2022, 08:48:48 AM »
Is the vaccine more dangerous than the homemade tren bodybuilders live on?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2022, 10:58:44 AM »
Is the vaccine more dangerous than the homemade tren bodybuilders live on?

I think more bodybuilders would be open to the vaccine if it was homebrewed in a dirty bath tub