Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 72078 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #425 on: April 24, 2022, 06:27:54 AM »
Is this "maid"* going to show up with a surprise at some point down the road? 

*it's not a maid, it's some down on her lucker who they let clean the house occasionally for a few bucks here and there

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2022, 06:45:55 AM »
Okay what “Doctor” is prescribing you 500 mg Test weekly? Not to mention GH and Anavar?? Do you legit have AIDs? You should be huge on all that gear. What was your final weight?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: April 24, 2022, 07:30:30 AM »
No you wouldnt you are soft and old now stop it

You don’t look very good either.

At least if you had done the show you could say whatever instead you look like a fraud.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #428 on: April 24, 2022, 08:08:21 AM »
When you go to bed alone at night, do you have a mirror on the ceiling above so you can watch as you fuck yourself?

Wisdom is wasted upon such as bhanky.   I nominate you for "The Damon".

;D

Wonder if he goes all Arnold on his maid too?

He tries, but it's like trying to undo a balloon knot with a piece of string to shoot dishwater.  She pities him, so pretends to enjoy it, but they look at each other afterwards and both know that she faked it...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2022, 08:09:45 AM »
Okay what “Doctor” is prescribing you 500 mg Test weekly? Not to mention GH and Anavar?? Do you legit have AIDs? You should be huge on all that gear. What was your final weight?

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2022, 08:11:14 AM »
Too bad you couldn't compete in Gar-field High Mr. Drop Out, you were definite top 4 material with your "fethered tear drops" on your 22 inch wheels.

Legit loudest LOL of thread so far!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2022, 08:13:03 AM »
;D

He tries, but it's like trying to undo a balloon knot with a piece of string to shoot dishwater.  She pities him, so pretends to enjoy it, but they look at each other afterwards and both know that she faked it...

;D  "balloon knot...a piece of string to shoot dishwater".  LOOLOLOLOL! 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2022, 08:16:09 AM »

Slow down, sir! You’re going to give yourself skin failure!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2022, 08:19:12 AM »
Everyone said get lean well unfortunately I just wound up getting sick and no one appreciates my striated teardrops anyway was better off and lean enough at 220 felt a hell of a lot better. I am struggling to eat or drink anythin stomach is on fire and turning with diarra which has reallt turned into just the feeling and gas as i am empty. Stuck in the 190s stomach beeds a break to heal but body is starving and needs food. The problem with getting light you have no extra if you get sick. I should have stopped a week out when the diareah wasnt clearing up but wantwd ti push through get shredded and win. Just got sick. I have presceiptuons for a reason I should bot have stopped them. It takes me a while to put weight back on as stomach does bot work well. so bo training this nexr week will hust eat and drink then back to it the following. Going to acoid the scale as it is depressing. But have leanred not to tey and get that lean again. anorexia kicks in and yiu go to far and just get sick and small. Need to get back to eatibgg lifting and getting big.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2022, 08:23:00 AM »
Everyone said get lean well unfortunately I just wound up getting sick and no one appreciates my striated teardrops anyway was better off and lean enough at 220 felt a hell of a lot better. I am struggling to eat or drink anythin stomach is on fire and turning with diarra which has reallt turned into just the feeling and gas as i am empty. Stuck in the 190s stomach beeds a break to heal but body is starving and needs food. The problem with getting light you have no extra if you get sick. I should have stopped a week out when the diareah wasnt clearing up but wantwd ti push through get shredded and win. Just got sick. I have presceiptuons for a reason I should bot have stopped them. It takes me a while to put weight back on as stomach does bot work well. so bo training this nexr week will hust eat and drink then back to it the following. Going to acoid the scale as it is depressing. But have leanred not to tey and get that lean again. anorexia kicks in and yiu go to far and just get sick and small. Need to get back to eatibgg lifting and getting big.
seems trying to get stage ready makes you illiterate as well.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 24, 2022, 08:24:16 AM »

Calm down, sir! You’re going to give yourself skin failure!
Classic Simpsons! “Inflammable means flammable?? What a country!”

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: April 24, 2022, 08:35:07 AM »

Carry On... (that's one for the UK GetBiggers)

T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: April 24, 2022, 08:36:01 AM »

Lol at striated tear drops, easy to get “striated” legs when there’s no muscle.

Hankins, you say you listened to the forum members telling you to get lean.

Seems like you were one of those kids who gave into peer pressure in school easily.

Lastly, you said you didn’t want to be at the show alone or solo. why wouldn’t you invite your elite circles of friends?

I’m guessing the bigger issue is, you have no friends. hence why you exuded this tough guy pussy act through a computer or beat on women.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 24, 2022, 08:41:47 AM »
Lol at striated tear drops, easy to get “striated” legs when there’s no muscle.

Hankins, you say you listened to the forum members telling you to get lean.

Seems like you were one of those kids who gave into peer pressure in school easily.

Lastly, you said you didn’t want to be at the show alone or solo. why wouldn’t you invite your elite circles of friends?

I’m guessing the bigger issue is, you have no friends. hence why you exuded this tough guy pussy act through a computer or beat on women.

That's a very good point - who goes to shows on their own?  I never competed or watched on my own - how does that even happen..?

(Not you Jeff - you don't count because you'd already know everyone at the show! ;) ;D)
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: April 24, 2022, 08:46:32 AM »

you have got to be shopping these photos

I actually saw the pic and thought Taffin must be fucking with Bhanky again. Then I saw it was Bhanks posting. Crazy shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: April 24, 2022, 09:18:21 AM »
I actually saw the pic and thought Taffin must be fucking with Bhanky again. Then I saw it was Bhanks posting. Crazy shit

Yeah that was this am at 191lbs I can't stop losing weight now. I am very ill look like skelator I actually think I looked great at 200-205. My system is very sensitive and it crashed hard went way too far. I was lean enough in my damn bulking mode at 225 and could have steppoed on stage in my 215 condition and felt great I feel like death now fuck losing weight same mistake as last time should have trusted myself and stayed heavy vs getting all anorexic and trying to kill myself

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: April 24, 2022, 09:22:04 AM »
Yeah that was this am at 191lbs I can't stop losing weight now. I am very ill look like skelator I actually think I looked great at 200-205. My system is very sensitive and it crashed hard went way too far. I was lean enough in my damn bulking mode and felt great I feel like death now

Stop dreaming that you're a bodybuilder and just be a healthy trt dad

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: April 24, 2022, 09:27:51 AM »
Stop dreaming that you're a bodybuilder and just be a healthy trt dad

I am still figuring all of this out. Next year I turn 45 enter the old old man division and take the title. I am also dealing with a digestive disease so there isn't a clear blueprint for bodybuilding prep with Chorns. I am kind of doing some trial and error experimentation. But it appears I can't get fat then get lean as I will just cause issues and get sick has happened twice now. I am going to have to get to and maintain close to my ideal stage weight. I can't let last minute anorexia destroy all my months of hard work again. I also can't just ignore being in the middle of  a flare up and keep training and dieting for a show just ran myself down. But learning just need to fid the balance staying heavier would have been the better plan

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 24, 2022, 09:33:19 AM »
I am still figuring all of this out. Next year I turn 45 enter the old old man division and take the title. I am also dealing with a digestive disease so there isn't a clear blueprint for bodybuilding prep with Chorns. I am kind of doing some trial and error experimentation. But it appears I can't get fat then get lean as I will just cause issues and get sick has happened twice now. I am going to have to get to and maintain close to my ideal stage weight. I can't let last minute anorexia destroy all my months of hard work again

people dont maintain stage weight
If you do you are not stage weight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 24, 2022, 09:40:06 AM »
people dont maintain stage weight
If you do you are not stage weight

It doesnt do me any good to be shredded to the bone if I am too weak to stand much less drive to a show and do a posing routine. I have been on the verge of having my girl take me to the hospital for 3 days now. When I say I was cramping I mean I had to pry my hands and feet open my entire body kept seizing up it was scary. I could not rehydrate. I am going to have to do things differently.

https://ibdnewstoday.com/2018/02/16/dehydration-diarrhea-crohns-disease-ibd/

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #445 on: April 24, 2022, 09:46:51 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: April 24, 2022, 09:48:42 AM »
It doesnt do me any good to be shredded to the bone if I am too weak to stand much less drive to a show and do a posing routine. I have been on the verge of having my girl take me to the hospital for 3 days now. When I say I was cramping I mean I had to pry my hands and feet open my entire body kept seizing up it was scary. I could not rehydrate. I am going to have to do things differently.

https://ibdnewstoday.com/2018/02/16/dehydration-diarrhea-crohns-disease-ibd/

were you cramping from the diuretics'?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 24, 2022, 09:49:23 AM »
Crohns disease is no joke, I really don’t understand why you’re putting yourself through this all. There’s tons of risk and no reward. You can be in great shape on a TRT dose and eating a clean diet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #448 on: April 24, 2022, 09:49:48 AM »
Two weeks of following a semi-diet and the guy almost dies.......WTF ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: April 24, 2022, 09:52:19 AM »
I am still figuring all of this out. Next year I turn 45 enter the old old man division and take the title. I am also dealing with a digestive disease so there isn't a clear blueprint for bodybuilding prep with Chorns. I am kind of doing some trial and error experimentation. But it appears I can't get fat then get lean as I will just cause issues and get sick has happened twice now. I am going to have to get to and maintain close to my ideal stage weight. I can't let last minute anorexia destroy all my months of hard work again. I also can't just ignore being in the middle of  a flare up and keep training and dieting for a show just ran myself down. But learning just need to fid the balance staying heavier would have been the better plan

The lies are non stop.

So you are saying your anorexia flared up the last hours and ruined your look.

You do know anorexia isn't a flare up like allergies or an asthma attack.

Why don't you just quit lying. You can't even keep them straight anymore.