Author Topic: Serious question about diversity  (Read 4448 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Serious question about diversity
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2022, 11:22:42 AM »
For what it's worth, the blacks aren't exactly liking this either now. It was great when it was a black cop or black business person commercial, but now that it's Black LGQBTWXZ and pretty black or mixed girl with a white dude in them, I'm seeing a lot of "Aw man, why the sista got to be a swirler?" and "Why the brother got to be a nerd or a fa--ot?" type comments on message boards, etc....

The gay one is really a sore point :).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2022, 11:33:48 AM »
For what it's worth, the blacks aren't exactly liking this either now. It was great when it was a black cop or black business person commercial, but now that it's Black LGQBTWXZ and pretty black or mixed girl with a white dude in them, I'm seeing a lot of "Aw man, why the sista got to be a swirler?" and "Why the brother got to be a nerd or a fa--ot?" type comments on message boards, etc....

Blacks are watching most of the television but are being spoken to by woke white liberals with no street smarts. There’s gonna be a huge disconnect.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2022, 12:13:02 PM »

None of that surprises me, especially what is reported here as reactions on the black message boards. It is all very mixed up and I agree there is a strong element of liberals talking to themselves and over the heads of everybody else. But here are some counter arguments just as food for thought. You DO SEE a lot of interracial couples in real life. And here is an odd observation from teaching school for a while, going in stores and restaurants, etc., and just making personal observations. Young black males who are gay often seem to have their shit way more together than a lot of the sagging straight ones.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2022, 12:18:13 PM »
None of that surprises me, especially what is reported here as reactions on the black message boards. It is all very mixed up and I agree there is a strong element of liberals talking to themselves and over the heads of everybody else. But here are some counter arguments just as food for thought. You DO SEE a lot of interracial couples in real life. And here is an odd observation from teaching school for a while, going in stores and restaurants, etc., and just making personal observations. Young black males who are gay often seem to have their shit way more together than a lot of the sagging straight ones.

is that because its packed tightly in the tube?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2022, 12:23:49 PM »
Highlights, the Goofus and Gallant standard of children's magazines, goes woke:

Full Article: https://vdare.com/articles/michelle-malkin-goofus-and-gallant-go-woke

"In 2017, after being mau-mau-ed by left-wing alphabet activists on Facebook who wanted pro-gay propaganda included in the magazine's special edition for children 2 years old and under, Highlights featured a cartoon with a same-sex male couple and two children packing their wagon for a family trip. Initially, the editors resisted the call to capitulate because they believed "that parents know best" when to introduce such topics to their kids. But all it took were hysterical radioactive accusations of "homophobia" for the magazine to fold."

"Like every other modern institution masquerading as a champion of children, the editors of Highlights now believe their primary obligation is not to respect traditional parents, but to replace them."

Companies are pushed into it. Parents aren't clamoring for gay father articles for their children. It's an economic decision in that companies will be ruined financially unless they capitulate.

This is so necessary to include in a kid's magazine ::) because two gay father households are less than .01%, not to be confused with a much higher 1%, of the population:

Will every marginalized group have its day...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2022, 03:10:07 PM »

Black guys with fat white girls mostly. Sometimes white guys with Asian girls or Latinas. I hardly ever see a white guy with a black girl.

#observationsnotallowedontwitter

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2022, 03:12:33 PM »
"diversity" is just a code word for no white people

E
E

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2022, 03:23:14 PM »
Black guys with fat white girls mostly. Sometimes white guys with Asian girls or Latinas. I hardly ever see a white guy with a black girl.

True on how black intermarriage leans in US, but “hardly ever” is putting it way too strongly. In 2010, one quarter of black men married outside their race, compared to 10 percent of black women doing so.The trend is probably up for both men and women since then. Probably it’s just plain romantic attraction at work. Maybe it is somehow a legacy and stigma of historical position of slavery for the women. Looking around at the skin tones of black people, there is absolutely no doubt that white men had sexual attraction to black women historically.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2022, 03:33:46 PM »
Google "happy white women" and choose "images"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2022, 03:35:23 PM »
Ha ha ha that sound's so Ridiculously Hilarious - I'd like to see it.

See below. BAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

^ this is a thumbnail from one of the camping videos and it was changed to private on Youtube! Must've been the comments or the 'ments as Vince says.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2022, 03:39:34 PM »

^ this is a thumbnail from one of the camping videos and it was changed to private on Youtube! Must've been the comments or the 'ments as Vince says.

this was what they set up

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2022, 04:18:06 PM »
 ;D
a

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2022, 04:45:23 PM »
I see BB already posted information about ESGs.  :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, to those that think it's about profits, you're right but that's only because a larger entity with a woke agenda will shut companies down financially if they don't go along.

Woke is done by coercion. Many people think that the people who are running things now are high IQ'd and it's an inevitability that they'll take over because of their "intelligence" but the truth is that they are running a mafia and everyone else is playing the game with their arms tied behind their backs. They'd be powerless and laughable if so many people didn't play along with their absolute nonsense.

The power ESGs have over businesses is made very clear in the video below.

Adam Curry takes a critical look at ESGs at 3:10.

Environmental Social Governance Scores:

this is exactly it

i over simplified what it is theft

but its about theft  if you say wrong thing,  theft

if you get out of line,  theft

i cant believe Chinese live like this today.

is that the same mtv adam curry?

same guy?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2022, 04:46:45 PM »
Blacks are watching most of the television but are being spoken to by woke white liberals with no street smarts. There’s gonna be a huge disconnect.

disconnect?

you speak as if people who watch tv are smart?

boob tube watchers want 2 things

food and more tv

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2022, 05:19:42 PM »

If you look up the stats it’s like 3% of all marriages involve a black wife and a white husband.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2022, 05:30:45 PM »
this is exactly it

i over simplified what it is theft

but its about theft  if you say wrong thing,  theft

if you get out of line,  theft

i cant believe Chinese live like this today.

is that the same mtv adam curry?

same guy?

Yes.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2022, 05:53:37 PM »
Diversity….a word that never enters my vocabulary.
Should be a word you use when talking about calibers in your safe. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2022, 06:07:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chocolate Camping Family of Peace!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2022, 10:22:11 PM »

Really - FFS 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2022, 10:41:20 PM »
Should be a word you use when talking about calibers in your safe. :D

that we can agree on

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2022, 02:41:32 AM »

:D About the same as the Sioux.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2022, 02:58:21 AM »
Do you guys remember when Dave Chappelle complained to Oprah in an interview back in the early 2000s about too many Black men being put in dresses in movies and commercials?

This subliminal stuff has been going on for many years. And those responsible are known.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2022, 12:00:06 PM »
Diversity at its finest:

Youtube will take this video down and give you a community guideline strike if you post it outside of a highly edited, corporate news story context.

Youtube's Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968, to Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Jewish descent, and Stanley Wojcicki.

How is it not domestic terrorism to not only promote critical race theory but to cover up the violent crimes against the victims of CRT.

VIOLENT, UNCENSORED: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1534604826058756096

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2022, 12:06:37 PM »
Diversity at its finest:

Youtube will take this video down and give you a community guideline strike if you post it outside of a highly edited, corporate news story context.

Youtube's Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968, to Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Jewish descent, and Stanley Wojcicki.

How is it not domestic terrorism to not only promote critical race theory but to cover up the violent crimes against the victims of CRT.

VIOLENT, UNCENSORED: https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1534604826058756096

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2022, 01:38:19 PM »
So on ESPN right now....a MLB show ....they have 2 black males, 1 white woman and 1 lesbian looking woman with purple hair talking about the all star game 🙄
irongearco.com