Author Topic: Serious question about diversity  (Read 4519 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Serious question about diversity
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2022, 02:40:52 PM »

To bad she didn't have her concealed carry. It would have been nice to have seen her unload a whole magazine in him
And the media was completely silent on this. No coverage at all...such a shame
irongearco.com

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2022, 02:53:52 PM »
this was what they set up

Hahaha but I see construction material other than mud and cows shit so a white man must have at least helped a little

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2022, 02:58:54 PM »
So on ESPN right now....a MLB show ....they have 2 black males, 1 white woman and 1 lesbian looking woman with purple hair talking about the all star game 🙄

Another point is that the lib media is essentially an arm of the Democratic Party which has promoted all the social programs aimed at blacks. Showing blacks as super successful hides that these programs have been a massive failure.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2022, 05:32:21 PM »
Another point is that the lib media is essentially an arm of the Democratic Party which has promoted all the social programs aimed at blacks. Showing blacks as super successful hides that these programs have been a massive failure.

Good point!

When the Gov fails (as usual) sweep it under the rug and try to convince people it worked or you just need a little more money to fix it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2022, 06:22:26 PM »
I think it’s one of two things.

Either they want life to imitate art, as in, if they put black people in white people situations, that maybe blacks will follow suit in real life.

Or, blacks are really a much larger percentage of the population, and some statistician has done the numbers and realized whitey is on his way out population wise and the powers that he need to get ready for that by catering to them early.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2022, 06:07:50 AM »
True on how black intermarriage leans in US, but “hardly ever” is putting it way too strongly. In 2010, one quarter of black men married outside their race, compared to 10 percent of black women doing so.The trend is probably up for both men and women since then. Probably it’s just plain romantic attraction at work. Maybe it is somehow a legacy and stigma of historical position of slavery for the women. Looking around at the skin tones of black people, there is absolutely no doubt that white men had sexual attraction to black women historically.

That’s ancient history. I occasionally run on a track in Harlem. At least 90% of the women I see in the area are fat and, not “could lose a few” fat but smelly disgusting fat.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2022, 09:39:52 AM »

He may have just been trying to flee the US.

"Black Americans may need to “flee the country” in the face of an apparently growing population of “crazy White people” who are “not to be trifled with,” according to a recent Washington Post piece."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/08/wapo-black-americans-may-need-to-flee-u-s-due-to-crazy-white-people/

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2022, 09:49:47 AM »
I think it’s one of two things.

Either they want life to imitate art, as in, if they put black people in white people situations, that maybe blacks will follow suit in real life.

Or, blacks are really a much larger percentage of the population, and some statistician has done the numbers and realized whitey is on his way out population wise and the powers that he need to get ready for that by catering to them early.

c) votes

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2022, 10:01:31 AM »
Norway's princess is highly suggestable.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2022, 10:02:59 AM »
He may have just been trying to flee the US.

"Black Americans may need to “flee the country” in the face of an apparently growing population of “crazy White people” who are “not to be trifled with,” according to a recent Washington Post piece."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/08/wapo-black-americans-may-need-to-flee-u-s-due-to-crazy-white-people/

Those crazy White people!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2022, 10:14:47 AM »
See below. BAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

^ this is a thumbnail from one of the camping videos and it was changed to private on Youtube! Must've been the comments or the 'ments as Vince says.

I own an Outback and the dealership I take it to get serviced at is in a majority black area.  I would say half of the sales people are black.  Only ten percent of the customers at this dealership are black if that.

I think the majority of Subaru buyers are woke white women who demand to see more diversity in Subaru adds as well as more environmentalism.  For some reason there are no garbage cans at this dealership, only recycling. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2022, 02:34:01 PM »

For some reason there are no garbage cans at this dealership, only recycling.

I worked for a company several years ago that removed all trash cans in the office areas and placed one small one in the kitchen area.

They did this in order to try and reduce the amount of waste by the employees. Kind of a green "save the planet" idea.

But the trash can was overflowing with trash by lunch time each day and we started stacking our trash on the counter tops in the kitchen.

It was disgusting.

Instead of fixing the problem, they just asked the janitor of the office building to empty the trash can 3-4 times a day.

What a joke.

They also made us submit an electronic application anytime we printed something on paper. And if you used more than 10 sheets a paper in a day, they notified you that you needed to stop and only work electronically.

Company is out of business now and was recently bought by another firm after it crashed and burned due to bad leadership and lawsuits.

This company was on the leading edge of wokeness and was ran by Australians.

They tried to force the 50/50 gender split and were hit with several lawsuits from men who had been wrongfully terminated due to sex or were overlooked for promotions. When the data came out it was insane how blatantly obvious the sexism was. We all used to joke about it, but it turned out to be very true and intentional.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2022, 02:48:39 PM »
Woke white Libs have no street smarts. That’s why the shit you get from Wapo writers is so divorced from reality. Blacks have way more to fear from other blacks than they do whites. Inner city blacks view whites as “soft,” and in most cases they’re right.

If you have the misfortune of working alongside women, only say what’s absolutely necessary, not a word more. Most are looking to claim harassment and discrimination about anything.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2022, 03:28:04 PM »
Woke white Libs have no street smarts. That’s why the shit you get from Wapo writers is so divorced from reality. Blacks have way more to fear from other blacks than they do whites. Inner city blacks view whites as “soft,” and in most cases they’re right.

If you have the misfortune of working alongside women, only say what’s absolutely necessary, not a word more. Most are looking to claim harassment and discrimination about anything.

you mispelt "law abiding and tolerant"

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2022, 03:29:50 PM »

White Liberals are terrified of appearing racist, so they treat all black people like they're Bill Cosby.  My father is a lifetime liberal.  I was force fed the show All in the Family as a child and my father would be the equivalent of the Rob Reiner character.  My parents stayed in a hotel in Philadelphia in the ghetto.  My mom wanted to leave but my dad told her it was fine, so they stayed.  At night they went to the corner convenience store and asked if they had wine and cheese.  White liberals in the inner city stand out a mile and are easy victims. 

Having worked in a few high crime inner cities, I'm very street wise.  Sometimes I'm surprised at how much more street wise I am than the rest of my family.

I've also notice liberals seem more afraid to go into inner city black areas.  Which is odd because they love blacks so much, but my belief is that they are afraid they'll have a negative reaction to blacks, or see the reality of these areas.  In some ways it's quite amusing.  It's like Howard living in the mountains in Georgia and not going anywhere near Atlanta. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2022, 03:39:47 PM »
White Liberals are terrified of appearing racist, so they treat all black people like they're Bill Cosby.  My father is a lifetime liberal.  I was force fed the show All in the Family as a child and my father would be the equivalent of the Rob Reiner character.  My parents stayed in a hotel in Philadelphia in the ghetto.  My mom wanted to leave but my dad told her it was fine, so they stayed.  At night they went to the corner convenience store and asked if they had wine and cheese.  White liberals in the inner city stand out a mile and are easy victims. 

Having worked in a few high crime inner cities, I'm very street wise.  Sometimes I'm surprised at how much more street wise I am than the rest of my family.

I've also notice liberals seem more afraid to go into inner city black areas.  Which is odd because they love blacks so much, but my belief is that they are afraid they'll have a negative reaction to blacks, or see the reality of these areas.  In some ways it's quite amusing.  It's like Howard living in the mountains in Georgia and not going anywhere near Atlanta.

Great post.

I also do this.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2022, 03:40:41 PM »

a rapist?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2022, 03:43:57 PM »
a rapist?

;D

The perception depends what century we're talking about, but in any case - I agree.  :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2022, 04:14:38 PM »
you mispelt "law abiding and tolerant"

More appropriate would be “nice.” You can’t be nice in the ‘hood unless you want to get abused.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2022, 05:11:15 PM »
Norway's princess is highly suggestable.

Her parents must be so proud.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2022, 05:14:03 PM »

Great post!

Yes, most Libs are your NIMBY folks.

It's ok for you, just as long as you leave me out of it. And if you disagree you're racist.

They have never experienced real "culture" in the urban environment and believe all black folks are like The Fresh Prince of Belair.

I lived in a very bad part of Houston for 7 years. There is a reason many of us feel the way we do about certain types of people.

And i'll add before i'm labeled a racist, I've been all over the planet and lived in 7 different countries. I have never met a group of people who likes African Americans, not even real Africans. You can't just make this up and file it under bad press, there is a reason for it.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2022, 05:37:38 PM »

You know what they say, a conservative is simply a liberal who's been mugged

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2022, 09:10:14 AM »
You know what they say, a conservative is simply a liberal who's been mugged
Or raped....or shot...or.....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2022, 09:22:36 AM »
… believe all black folks are like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

A hothead cuck who assaults people at prestigious events, you mean?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2022, 09:26:19 AM »
A hothead cuck who assaults people at prestigious events, you mean?
Yeah, there aren't many who conduct themselves well. Wesley Snipes did prison time for tax evasion. A few years ago Spike Lee was at the Oscars in a purple suit (I guess in respect of Prince) that made him look like a pimp while screaming at the presenters and actors onstage accepting their awards.