Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 32209 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #575 on: April 03, 2023, 03:24:20 AM »
who is touching him??  the guy says 'here is where YOUR sock was'

Rory?
Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: April 03, 2023, 04:38:01 AM »
There is an idea of a Brian Hankins, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real him, only an entity, something illusory, and though he can hide his cold gaze and you can shake his hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense your lifestyles are probably comparable: he simply is not there

It is hard for him to make sense on any given level. He is fabricated, an aberration. He is a noncontingent human being. His personality is sketchy and unformed, his heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. His conscience, his pity, his hopes, all disappeared a long time ago if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All he has in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem he has caused and his utter indifference toward it, he has long surpassed. He still, though, holds on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet he is blameless

Each model of human behaviour must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? His pain is constant and sharp and he does not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, he wants his pain to be inflicted on others via endless selfies. He wants no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and he has countless times, in just about every post he's made — and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. He gains no deeper knowledge about himself, no new understanding can be extracted from his posts. There has been no reason for him to show or tell us any of this. His posts have meant... nothing...

Hanky have you updated your business cards since you got promoted from your Home Depot job back to the accounting world?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #577 on: April 03, 2023, 04:41:48 AM »
Hanky have you updated your business cards since you got promoted from your Home Depot job back to the accounting world?

;) ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #578 on: April 03, 2023, 04:48:38 AM »

I worked at Home Depot for a week and a half because they were hiring and it was across the street. I hadn’t worked in years and wanted to ease myself back into the schedule it was never a career plan. I also worked a snorkel boat in Maui again not a career plan

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: April 03, 2023, 07:26:19 AM »
I worked at Home Depot for a week and a half because they were hiring and it was across the street. I hadn’t worked in years and wanted to ease myself back into the schedule it was never a career plan. I also worked a snorkel boat in Maui again not a career plan

Home Depot is not a horrible career bro. You could have worked your way up the ladder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #580 on: April 03, 2023, 07:34:02 AM »

Yeah I am sure with your personality the shoppers were all happy to be greeted by you as to which aisle the nuts and screws were located in.   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #581 on: April 03, 2023, 10:16:48 AM »

Home Depot is not a horrible career bro. You could have worked your way up the ladder.

T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #582 on: April 03, 2023, 10:27:44 AM »
I worked at Home Depot for a week and a half because they were hiring and it was across the street.

3 miles away isn't across the street.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: April 03, 2023, 10:34:13 AM »
3 miles away isn't across the street.

It’s over 2 miles to the front gate of my neighborhood

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #584 on: April 04, 2023, 03:54:01 AM »
It’s over 2 miles to the front gate of my neighborhood

Wow.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #585 on: April 04, 2023, 08:20:43 AM »

Haha I forgot about the Home Depot era, classic.  Adding this 2 miles is across the street to the Hanky 225x15 lie barrel, screenshotted for posterity

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: April 04, 2023, 08:33:35 AM »
Haha I forgot about the Home Depot era, classic.  Adding this 2 miles is across the street to the Hanky 225x15 lie barrel, screenshotted for posterity

dont forget his quater of an hour being either 10 or 20 minutes..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: April 04, 2023, 08:51:56 AM »

It’s is across the public highway but yes it is over 2 miles to the gate again you just want to argue about nonsense

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: April 04, 2023, 09:36:11 AM »
It’s is across the public highway but yes it is over 2 miles to the gate again you just want to argue about nonsense

8 minutes by car is across the street! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: April 04, 2023, 09:38:43 AM »
8 minutes by car is across the street!

Again 5 minutes if the drive is to the front of the neighborhood to the public highway then there are two stoplights and it’s literally in the first commercial development closest to the house sorry I don’t live in NYC but absolutely I consider that across the street

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: April 04, 2023, 09:46:16 AM »
Again 5 minutes if the drive is to the front of the neighborhood to the public highway then there are two stoplights and it’s literally in the first commercial development closest to the house sorry I don’t live in NYC but absolutely I consider that across the street

of course you do, you think nothing of "popping" to the TRT clinic 12 hours away.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: April 04, 2023, 09:49:42 AM »

Could Rocky swim across that body of water to prowl the country club grounds?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #592 on: April 04, 2023, 10:02:47 AM »
So is Brian 5' 10" or 5'11.5 '  ???

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: April 04, 2023, 10:15:45 AM »
So is Brian 5' 10" or 5'11.5 '  ???

5'11.45"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #594 on: April 04, 2023, 10:17:53 AM »
5'11.45"
Thanks bro,it just seems funny that on PM,he said repeatedly that he is 5' 10 '.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: April 04, 2023, 03:02:21 PM »
Thanks bro,it just seems funny that on PM,he said repeatedly that he is 5' 10 '.   ;D

I thought I was 510.5 as that was my measurement in 10th grade. So I rounded down and said 510. Then you guys questioned it and I checked my army paperwork early 20s which said 510.75. I was then curios and actually got measured at the Dr and was in fact 511.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: April 04, 2023, 03:10:10 PM »
I thought I was 510.5 as that was my measurement in 10th grade. So I rounded down and said 510. Then you guys questioned it and I checked my army paperwork early 20s which said 510.75. I was then curios and actually got measured at the Dr and was in fact 511.

Averaged out, you get 5' 10" and a half. Minus the puffed up cotton candy puff you call hair, we get 5' 9.5" , I'll give you that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: April 04, 2023, 03:11:11 PM »
Averaged out, you get 5' 10" and a half. Minus the puffed up cotton candy puff you call hair, we get 5' 9.5" , I'll give you that.

You know they measure your height for classic all these great mysteries will be solved

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: April 04, 2023, 03:14:30 PM »
You know they measure your height for classic all these great mysteries will be solved

Goodrum will be there, I'll trust his numbers for you. The gays know their way around inches.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: April 04, 2023, 03:15:40 PM »

Playing that semantic word salad BS and you have the audacity to quibble with those who’d call you bald?  I consider you bald as much as you consider Home Depot across the street