Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 32244 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #600 on: April 04, 2023, 03:19:57 PM »
Could Rocky swim across that body of water to prowl the country club grounds?

Duck Woods country club?  Seriously, we have to be living in a simulation. (What if I told you before today that Rocky was buried on the 18th hole of the Duck Woods CC?)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #601 on: April 04, 2023, 05:16:44 PM »
It’s is across the public highway but yes it is over 2 miles to the gate again you just want to argue about nonsense

So the “front gate of your neighborhood” is at the 2-mile mark on this route?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #602 on: April 04, 2023, 05:17:40 PM »
I thought I was 510.5 as that was my measurement in 10th grade. So I rounded down and said 510.

Yes this sounds like something you would do, you are not prone to exaggerate things.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #603 on: April 04, 2023, 05:39:40 PM »
So the “front gate of your neighborhood” is at the 2-mile mark on this route?

Walk two miles from his house to the front gate, then it’s across that highway (“street”) and then turn left and go two more miles down the road. See, “across the street” easy.

He’s been doing 8 mile round trip walks to Home Depot with the dog nightly

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: April 04, 2023, 06:01:57 PM »
I cant get to 250lbs I can however be the best 225lbs I can be in shape thats not bad for 45

Minus the legs, the pec and the arm

Not bad at all for 45. 1 bicep left.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #605 on: April 05, 2023, 07:17:10 AM »
5'11.45"

5'10.75" in bare feet.

5'11" in flip-flops.

Please, let's be accurate.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: September 11, 2023, 03:09:38 AM »
Send Hankins to the Border, he's got scores to settle with Mexico -

"And who said I have never been to jail or in a jail fight? I have lost track of the times I have been to jail I was in my first mexican jail fight as a teenager and yes I beat 2 dudes badly. I had to get 28 waivers to get into the army Infantry because the Marines would not take me. I don't even care if you believe it or not. I said I was smart enough not to go to prison big difference."

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/5-reasons-to-quit-bodybuilding.121486/post-2044265 .

28 waivers to get in the Army but state allows foster kids into his home....

I think Em hasnt told anyone Brian lives there,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #607 on: September 11, 2023, 04:30:57 AM »
The army requires waivers for traffic violations idiot so yes I had 28 total including my medical the max the marines would accept is 5

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #608 on: September 11, 2023, 05:14:37 AM »
So at age 20 you had 28 traffic violations but not one arrest

Catch up at the back Brian
B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #609 on: September 11, 2023, 06:41:57 AM »
The army requires waivers for traffic violations idiot so yes I had 28 total including my medical the max the marines would accept is 5

you truly are a loser hankins.. is there anything you havent fucked up or made harder for yourself in life? you are a BORN fuck up lmao.. and a bad liar to top it off.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: September 11, 2023, 06:50:59 AM »
Exceptions were made for Bhanky because of his incredible warrior attributes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #611 on: September 11, 2023, 06:54:40 AM »
Exceptions were made for Bhanky because of his incredible warrior attributes.

The recruiter took one look at his physique and phoned his CO, "Sir we need this man on the Takedown Squad."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 11, 2023, 06:58:58 AM »
So at age 20 you had 28 traffic violations but not one arrest

Catch up at the back Brian

I never said that but I have recently yet again passed a background check and an actual DMV record check in addition to a drug test. Yet somehow getbig claims I am a criminal junkie with no license.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #613 on: September 11, 2023, 07:00:43 AM »
you implied it

how many violations did you have?
how did you avoid arrest?

brian your lies are catching you out again.

nobody believes you- I reckon you ran the cafe at the Army base.

'Heyyyyyy guys who would like some lovely frenchhhhhhhhh toaaaast'
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: September 11, 2023, 07:04:30 AM »
The recruiter took one look at his physique and phoned his CO, "Sir we need this man on the Takedown Squad."

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 11, 2023, 07:04:43 AM »
you implied it

I don't need you to believe a thing. I am still sitting in my house enjoying a meal while ordering more gym equipment before going to workout in my gym and swim in my pool before walking the beach and cooking a steak dinner. Nothing in my life is dependent on you or your belief. I am also still in mad shape compared to you. By all means tell me I am a wrong and you have made so much progress bullshit you are a fucking slob and we both know it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 11, 2023, 07:06:30 AM »
I don't need you to believe a thing. I am still sitting in my house enjoying a meal while ordering more gym equipment before going to workout in my gym and swim in my pool before walking the beach and cooking a steak dinner. Nothing in my life is dependent on you or your belief. I am also still in mad shape compared to you. By all means tell me I am a wrong and you have made so much progress bullshit you are a fucking slob and we both know it.

Enjoy it while you can.
Soon you'll be living in a townhouse in Raleigh

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #617 on: September 11, 2023, 07:07:42 AM »

No work today?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: September 11, 2023, 07:10:15 AM »
you implied it

You spend all day worrying about where I went to high school, how many speeding tickets I have, what watches I wore to work 15 years ago, what MMA fight I had a decade ago, etc etc I don't need to argue with you all day about 30 years ago. I don''t even care. I am worried about now my life is now. Notice I don't ask where you went to school 30 years ago because I don't fucking care.

You want to argue about something lets argue about training lets see some lifting videos step on a scale something interesting. I don't give a fuck what watch you wore where you went to school. How many speeding tickets you have. Who you lost a high school wrestling match to in 1995 who fucking cares. Are you still a slob? Yes. Why? That is what matters

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #619 on: September 11, 2023, 07:13:04 AM »
You spend all day worrying about where I went to high school, how many speeding tickets I have, what watches I wore to work 15 years ago, what MMA fight I had a decade ago, etc etc I don't need to argue with you all day about 30 years ago. I don''t even care. I am worried about now my life is now. Notice I don't ask where you went to school 30 years ago because I don't fucking care.

You want to argue about something lets argue about training lets see some lifting videos step on a scale something interesting. I don't give a fuck what watch you wore where you went to school. How many speeding tickets you have. Who you lost a high school wrestling match to in 1995 who fucking cares. Are you still a slob? Yes. Why? That is what matters

Stepping on a scale is something interesting?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: September 11, 2023, 07:14:07 AM »
Stepping on a scale is something interesting?

If you want to claim you are making progress losing weight

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #621 on: September 11, 2023, 08:07:23 AM »

brian I detest bullshit artists and bullies. you are both. ergo i detest you. don't ever think you can tell me what to do. the reason we want to know info is because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you give lots of the first but none of the second. you also disrespect well respected people on here when you have never acheived anything in your life other than inherited your dads money. I put up my training as i enjoy the gym you throw insults and then whine like a bitch when you get it back. fact is this- today, right now I would leave you dead in the water on any exercise. And that is all that counts. You won't accept my challenge because you had made no progress in years. I am making progress weekly bit by bit. I'm happy with that. You do you and your mediocrity brian, I'm off to the gym- the owner is on his way back form italy so it will be good to catch up with the lads- a celebration is to be had with some great mates. meanwhile you can do 30 leg extensions and photograph yourself on your own in your basement while your wife ploughs POF for BBC. 
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 11, 2023, 08:50:10 AM »
brian I detest bullshit artists and bullies. you are both. ergo i detest you. don't ever think you can tell me what to do. the reason we want to know info is because extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you give lots of the first but none of the second. you also disrespect well respected people on here when you have never acheived anything in your life other than inherited your dads money. I put up my training as i enjoy the gym you throw insults and then whine like a bitch when you get it back. fact is this- today, right now I would leave you dead in the water on any exercise. And that is all that counts. You won't accept my challenge because you had made no progress in years. I am making progress weekly bit by bit. I'm happy with that. You do you and your mediocrity brian, I'm off to the gym- the owner is on his way back form italy so it will be good to catch up with the lads- a celebration is to be had with some great mates. meanwhile you can do 30 leg extensions and photograph yourself on your own in your basement while your wife ploughs POF for BBC.

What challenge you are about as dumb as Wes. You won't put up a pic to prove you are in shape but claim you are going to video yourself measuring your arms legs calfs waist andchest then again 90 days later yeah fucking right you are. By all means put up your videos I will then do the same. You are just full of shit like Wes you won't do any of that because it will expose that you are a fucking slob. And again please keep your nasty sexual fantasies to yourself. I get what you are into and it's nasty I do not wish to read anymore about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #623 on: September 11, 2023, 08:58:22 AM »
Bhanks would be great to have a back story - but he avoids it like the plague - heavy 1 arm rows, barbell rows, landmine rows etc.   

But no - curls for the boys.   Thats it 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: September 11, 2023, 09:10:23 AM »
hahaha banned from every gym in the area or Em has put a stop to you leaving the house or banned from driving.

Take your pick