Author Topic: bhanks back story  (Read 32245 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: bhanks back story
« Reply #625 on: September 11, 2023, 09:12:10 AM »
I don't need you to believe a thing. I am still sitting in my house enjoying a meal while ordering more gym equipment before going to workout in my gym and swim in my pool before walking the beach and cooking a steak dinner. Nothing in my life is dependent on you or your belief. I am also still in mad shape compared to you. By all means tell me I am a wrong and you have made so much progress bullshit you are a fucking slob and we both know it.

So you got fired from your highly classified government job?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #626 on: September 11, 2023, 09:28:29 AM »

Remember the "actual interview questions" thread he started? Sounds like bhank is now a man with a van.

Are you comfortable climbing a ladder with a 25lb tool belt.

Can you give me an example of something heavy you lifted recently?

I shit you not I didn't even apply for the job they found my resume and contacted me for a technician job. I always take interviews. The first question seemed reasonable enough and I told them I was an avid weightlifter and would have no difficulties with the physical demands of the job. The second question was just teed up too much to resist.

I told them I was a competitive powerlifter and could deadlift 500lbs. Shockingly they didn't even ask me to clarify if I meant just competitive Strict Curling or Bench, Squat, and Deadlifting they didn't ask if I actually deadlifted 500lbs in a meet or if this was a guestimate. Also, they didn't ask which federation to check my lifts or if I was a tested athlete really weird. I got the job offer but it is dependent on background, DMV, and drug testing as they issue a company van lol also not really sure I want the job.

Today:

I never said that but I have recently yet again passed a background check and an actual DMV record check in addition to a drug test. Yet somehow getbig claims I am a criminal junkie with no license.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #627 on: September 11, 2023, 09:31:36 AM »

Ukraine was complaining that Bhanks was not processing the bills to DOD fast enough because he was battling with the haters on GB 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #628 on: September 11, 2023, 09:46:10 AM »
What challenge you are about as dumb as Wes. You won't put up a pic to prove you are in shape but claim you are going to video yourself measuring your arms legs calfs waist andchest then again 90 days later yeah fucking right you are. By all means put up your videos I will then do the same. You are just full of shit like Wes you won't do any of that because it will expose that you are a fucking slob. And again please keep your nasty sexual fantasies to yourself. I get what you are into and it's nasty I do not wish to read anymore about it.

Coward

If you ever step foot on British soil I will cripple you.

Stop touting for semi naked pictures of strangers. You are a homosexual predator like your dad was.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #629 on: September 11, 2023, 09:52:58 AM »
What challenge you are about as dumb as Wes. You won't put up a pic to prove you are in shape but claim you are going to video yourself measuring your arms legs calfs waist andchest then again 90 days later yeah fucking right you are. By all means put up your videos I will then do the same. You are just full of shit like Wes you won't do any of that because it will expose that you are a fucking slob. And again please keep your nasty sexual fantasies to yourself. I get what you are into and it's nasty I do not wish to read anymore about it.
I post ,my training 4 X a week and know how to eat correctly......when I switch over to 6 days a week,I will post my workouts 6 X a week.

Keep thinking I`m not in shape......as Jeff said......."Boy are you going to be surprised".

Also,I`m light years smarter than you are......you don`t see me wasting years and years defending fabricated bullshit I made up do you?

I`ll post contest pics after I compete....maybe sooner,but if I don`t,I`ll keep living rent free in your empty head just the same.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #630 on: September 11, 2023, 09:56:29 AM »
If you guys spent your energy that you use piling on Brian and put it into your diet and training, you’d all be in the top 10 of this year’s Mr. Olympia.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #631 on: September 11, 2023, 09:56:52 AM »
today- delts, triceps

panatta side raise 4 x 12
rear delts on pec dec 4 x 12
cable front raise 4 x 12
smith press 3 x 10

panatta t-bar shrugs 4 x 10

nautilus nitro 3 x triple drop
tricep extension / dip machine 3 supersets
rope pushdown 3 x 12

great pump- massive buzz in the gym today as you would expect. nathan has an invite to the O- IF he can get a US visa he will do it.
B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #632 on: September 11, 2023, 10:03:24 AM »
If you guys spent your energy that you use piling on Brian and put it into your diet and training, you’d all be in the top 10 of this year’s Mr. Olympia.
exactly .. fucking tools  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: September 11, 2023, 12:06:43 PM »
So Brian, guessing you have gotten fired from your government job of processing payments?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #634 on: September 11, 2023, 12:19:20 PM »
So Brian, guessing you have gotten fired from your government job of processing payments?

Ukraine has a lot of pull - and when they don't get their stuff from Shitterinhispants in DC - the ap dept - heads roll. 

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #635 on: September 11, 2023, 12:41:00 PM »

He wasn’t processing payments and it wasn’t a call center.

He is a financial guru with years of valuable experience.

As crazy as it may sound there isn’t any demand for that work.

When I told him he is a professional failure he assured me I was wrong.

He’s the only person on this website who consistently says the truth so I think it’s only fair we take him at his word.