Author Topic: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023  (Read 13256 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Twitter dead, Elon broke by end of 2023
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2022, 03:18:20 AM »
Fixed, lol.

That little detail matters.

Primemuscle has previously said that I'm too young for him, but I think he's just saying that to not be associated with the social stigma of such an age gap.

Prime didn't care about me sending him some shots of my cock, and a JO video.

Al Doggity 🐶,  to the contrary, supported an agenda that destroyed the global economy.

I'd say that is SLIGHTLY worse.

I thought he was offended by the video and would not confirm the 6.45 inches?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2022, 04:11:18 AM »
Wow a decent thread for talking about the current events involving Musk and matt has to queer it up by arguing over covid for the umpteenth time.  Who gives a shit at this point, everyone has their mind made up and nobody is gonna have their opinion changed

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2022, 05:17:53 AM »
MUSK AND MATT

MATTS MUSK

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2022, 05:26:14 AM »
Wow a decent thread for talking about the current events involving Musk and matt has to queer it up by arguing over covid for the umpteenth time.  Who gives a shit at this point, everyone has their mind made up and nobody is gonna have their opinion changed

Hmmmm I might if I see / hear / read enough Facts & Truth
Likely others will also.

After the horrendous happenings over that time period & possible Crimes against Humanity
I'd say we all should Give a Shit about it.
As it may well happen again .

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2022, 05:30:01 AM »

The only time I ever encounter people still talking about covid is on getbig , its kind of surreal, like its 2020

There's plenty else to worry about now, covid is kinda boring at this point truth be told

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2022, 05:34:53 AM »
The only time I ever encounter people still talking about covid is on getbig , its kind of surreal, like its 2020

There's plenty else to worry about now, covid is kinda boring at this point truth be told

Really - I take it you don't get out of your mums basement very often.

🤣👍🏻

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2022, 05:48:15 AM »
My point is what if Al got sucked into the propaganda? Alot of people did, that dosen't make them bad. They were doing what they were lead to believe was the right action for society.

How long should we hold this against people?

Until they admit they got worked and apologize to those of us who were right all along.

As I’ve said, the scam is in the testing. People with compromised immune systems are more likely to come up positive. After that, regardless of how they die it’s labeled as Corona..

It was the exact same thing with aids back in the 80s. We were also told that it was going to explode into the general population. Meanwhile, 35 years later Ron Jeremy is still alive.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2022, 06:01:15 AM »
Musk clearly has a superior intellect, likely at least high 130s+ as he bypasses the smart-but-conventional thinking of 120s types.

But he is scattered and unfocused and has built up some hefty hubris: he simply thought it would be cool to buy his favourite plaything and show everyone his genius again as he truly believes it himself, and yeah some legitimate gripes about freedom of speech for sure,worthy intentions on that front no doubt

So he plays with the idea, and all his lackeys egg him on him saying you're the best Elon (as per the txts) and now he is stuck with it at a huge premium and debt galore

If he can extricate himself out of this mess without too much more damage to his fortune and reputation it may well be his own personal dunkirk

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2022, 06:08:12 AM »
You can have high IQ but still have some personality flaws which can ruin things in life, like being overconfident, not seeing the big picture, the longer road/always striving for the quickest path no matter what, having no patience, short temper etc etc

Those with AD/HD can have great energy and work great on short term projects, but on longer projects they just lose their concentration, just can't make it.

Not sure what kind of autism Elon has.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2022, 06:43:05 AM »
Musk clearly has a superior intellect, likely at least high 130s+ as he bypasses the smart-but-conventional thinking of 120s types.

But he is scattered and unfocused and has built up some hefty hubris: he simply thought it would be cool to buy his favourite plaything and show everyone his genius again as he truly believes it himself, and yeah some legitimate gripes about freedom of speech for sure,worthy intentions on that front no doubt

So he plays with the idea, and all his lackeys egg him on him saying you're the best Elon (as per the txts) and now he is stuck with it at a huge premium and debt galore

If he can extricate himself out of this mess without too much more damage to his fortune and reputation it may well be his own personal dunkirk

Solid analysis.

In hindsight, he would’ve been better off, starting his own social media site rather than try to convert one that was hopelessly infected by leftism.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2022, 08:03:41 AM »
Solid analysis.

In hindsight, he would’ve been better off, starting his own social media site rather than try to convert one that was hopelessly infected by leftism.

Ask yourself, has he ever taken over a company and turned it around? No.

So you could deduct that this is a salvage operation funded by the same place that funds his other businesses that don't operate in the black?

Who benefits most from blurring what was going on before midterms....or I guess everyone thinks the timing is coincidental and that somebody is actually going to get in trouble?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2022, 08:37:55 AM »
The government will pay billions of dollars a year for the private personal information Twitter collects on its users.

Why do you think Twitter had umpteen thousand employees in the first place? Certainly not for programming a social media site.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2022, 08:40:42 AM »
Yes, I sent a dick picture to Primemucle. He claims to have not seen it. This was a while ago now.

Matt, much like me pointing out how bad your reasoning was in that previous thread makes you not want to "trust my stockpicks" ( ???), your sending out gay jack off videos makes me not want to revisit an argument you already conclusively lost.

If Al Dog is gay and black, I guess that explains a lot...
Not many red-blooded "men" support libtardism, govt control and lockdowns, you know "submissive cuck" behavior...

I'm not gay, but an anonymous poster with no reliable evidence or info is right in line with the rickety sources you use to support all of your other posts, so I guess it's no surprise that you'd find it convincing.

And, of course, the majority of us liberal men are straight. As another poster pointed out, seems like most of the repugs in this thread have an unhealthy obsession with black cock. 

He definitely is
Ha ha the president of my butthurt fanclub finally made an appearance. This must be wishful thinking, considering how many getbiggers you regularly try to suck off.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2022, 08:46:57 AM »
Matt did you enjoy making the vid for uncle prime muscle another poster said you appeared to be really enjoying yourself in the vid

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2022, 08:49:21 AM »
Many on the left have just traded their TDS for EDS.

They just need to hate focus on someone.
Y

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2022, 08:50:54 AM »

Did you forget to finish?

Even if he didn’t found Tesla, he’s certainly smarter than the average person. You’re a reasonably intelligent person. Do you think he’s average intelligence?

Yeah, I was going to write more, but decided to cut it short.

Basically, I did buy into the Elon as Super- Genius narrative for a while, as there didn't seem to be any reason not to. I've actually started a couple threads on Tesla and Elon on here over the years and they were positive. He seemed to be a serial entrepreneur who was behind world changing companies and I didn't really question that. I knew that Tesla was always missing major deadlines, but i thought that was just par for the course for ambitious technologies.

When he was forced to buy Twitter, that kind of changed my perspective on him. The timeline of what led up to it was monumentally stupid and I was just confused about how someone who is touted as a genius could have made some of the basic mistakes he did. (I can go into what I think those mistakes were if you'd like, but I'm trying to keep this brief)

For the first time, I started looking into his background past his PR bio. The genius arc has been re-written pretty thoroughly over the years. Where at one point, it looked to me that he just hopped from successful company to successful company, the more I looked into his history, it seems that he was just lucky enough to be in a money generating industry at the right time and managed to be successful almost in spite of himself. Elon's first company took off because one of his dad's friends helped him out. He's often referred to as part of the Paypal mafia, but his failing startup was acquired by the company that became papypal. While he was there, he caused more harm than good and was only able to cash out so much because he was essentially thrown out of the company before they went public and he retained his merger shares.  Tesla was founded by two other guys, he invested in the company with his paypal money,pushed the two guys out and had the official history of the company re-written. Which might seem par for the course, but it was a tactic he had already used at paypal- as part of his termination agreement there, Paypal the corporation was not allowed to officially list who founded the company so that he was able to use his association with the company to promote himself as a successful serial founder.

Tesla has this insane valuation, but it reached profitability primarily through selling regulatory credits. Which I don't have a problem with, but it does temper the idea that Tesla is this brilliantly run company. Tesla is constanly missing scheduled targets. Neuralink apprears to be a mess. 

He has made a shit ton of money and even just getting one company to a high-level of success is an impressive achievement, but it's just become pretty clear to me how fabricated and intentional the Tony Stark comparisons are. He's not an accomplished engineer and probably doesn't contribute too much to the technical side of any of his companies and, honestly, maybe doesn't even understand a lot of the technicalities very well.

eta So with that said, I can't really reflexively give him  the benefit of the doubt that something that seems poorly thought out is probably some galaxy-brained 4d  chess move. At one point I was fully convinced he was a level of genius that is probably hard to completely grasp in day-to-day conversation. I no longer believe that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2022, 09:44:32 AM »
Here’s the bigger question, is Musk a failure if Twitter doesn’t become exponentially more valuable than when he bought it?

We can debate his leadership, genius, business acumen, etc…. If Twitter fails it doesn’t erase what he’s accomplished or what he will accomplish. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2022, 09:56:35 AM »
If Al Dog is gay and black, I guess that explains a lot...
Not many red-blooded "men" support libtardism, govt control and lockdowns, you know "submissive cuck" behavior...

Oh Jeez Black & Leftist Liberal ..................

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2022, 09:57:44 AM »
If Twitter fails it doesn’t erase what he’s accomplished or what he will accomplish.

It actually can. Whatever happens to twitter can have a huge impact on his other companies, their stockprice and public perception.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2022, 10:00:20 AM »
Oh Jeez Black & Leftist Liberal ..................

Looks like another repug obsessed with black cock. You probably post about trannies a lot, too, right?

Because you're against them?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2022, 10:07:17 AM »
Looks like another repug obsessed with black cock. You probably post about trannies a lot, too, right?

Because you're against them?

Ahh Hit A Nerve Did I

Find one Post of Mine where I talk about Black dick or Trannies

Try again, your just not to bright are You.
Still That's to be expected Black & Leftist Liberal

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2022, 10:13:24 AM »
It actually can. Whatever happens to twitter can have a huge impact on his other companies, their stockprice and public perception.

Of course it can and will. As you said people may see through the smoke and mirrors; or they could react like they do to everything else and ignore it.

Musk was willing to risk that he could do something that would further cement his legacy. My point is he has done more than most, “failure” won’t change that.  If anything it will probably propel him further and inspire him to accomplish more. And if Twitter becoming a colossal flop is a part of his obituary big deal, at least he tried to make a difference (whether people agreed with it or not).

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2022, 10:20:03 AM »
Ahh Hit A Nerve Did I

Find one Post of Mine where I talk about Black dick or Trannies

Try again, your just not to bright are You.
Still That's to be expected Black & Leftist Liberal

You're  one of the most pathetic posters here. You don't have the brains or ability to hit any nerves.

I just checked and you were recently posting about Britney Griner being an evil tranny... probably rubbing one out as you typed.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2022, 10:24:27 AM »
Of course it can and will. As you said people may see through the smoke and mirrors; or they could react like they do to everything else and ignore it.

Musk was willing to risk that he could do something that would further cement his legacy. My point is he has done more than most, “failure” won’t change that.  If anything it will probably propel him further and inspire him to accomplish more. And if Twitter becoming a colossal flop is a part of his obituary big deal, at least he tried to make a difference (whether people agreed with it or not).

It's the details where we disagree. Your perspective is that Musk might fail trying to make a difference. I see someone whose unparalleled hubris forced him to take on an unnecessary debt. He didn't choose to buy twitter, he was legally forced to buy twitter after trying to back out.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2022, 10:51:37 AM »

Sounds like they’re still talking about it to me:

China Covid News Live: China Covid Outbreak News Live: US concerned over new mutation - The Economic Times

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/newsblogs/daily-news-and-latest-updates-live-20-december-2022/liveblog/96356488.cms