Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264005 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2023, 02:04:59 PM »
"Not eating like a pig or doing anything awful to my body."
We can pull out your countless posts about all the shit you force feed your 225lb body that naturally wants to weigh 185lbs. Fuck your dense. Not to mention the "TRT" you're on that's 3x the amount you actually need. Stfu

I am not force feeding and again show me the study that shows 375mg to be unhealthy you realize the most referenced studies are at 600mg there are no conclusive fucking studies at 100mg but you guys want to claim that the scientific dosage for TRT based on what??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2023, 02:16:55 PM »
Bodybuilding 2023

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2023, 02:22:31 PM »
Bodybuilding 2023

ahahhhahaa his spindly llittle chicken legs, thinks he is even money to win  that title

AHHAHAHAHAH poor Emily will be black and blue when he finishes lower than last place
hopefully the great hair ex will rescue her

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2023, 03:42:57 PM »

You say you have Crohn’s, and your organs were failing. Yet you just posted a few days ago of eating McDonald’s and Chinese food. You don’t know anything about bodybuilding or living a healthy lifestyle. Your body is legitimately solely based on drugs and drugs alone. There is no hard training or anything else. We have seen the  squat  video. Aluminum bolts  or not. You can barely do a proper squat

If you took a month of steroids you  would literally be 140 pounds and you know this and this is why you continue do up the dose and lose your hair.
If he had crohns he wouldnt be able to eat the shit he does
I work with a guy with crohns, hes on multiple meds and can only eat white food,

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2023, 03:48:20 PM »
I work with a guy with crohns, hes on multiple meds and can only eat white food,

my aunt has crohns, same deal as that guy
what kind of absolutee mental case would like that he has crohns,..just banks up excuses as to why hes a pussy

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2023, 05:12:02 PM »
I am not force feeding and again show me the study that shows 375mg to be unhealthy you realize the most referenced studies are at 600mg there are no conclusive fucking studies at 100mg but you guys want to claim that the scientific dosage for TRT based on what??
600! Bwahahaha! Show your blood work again with your levels off the charts you fucking buffoon. Just because you erased the post doesn't mean we forget

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2023, 05:18:38 PM »
Post your bloodwork. I'm sure you're getting it on the regular like an actual TRT doctor would have you do to adjust your dose up or down. You won't do it because you're going to some online bullshit TRT clinic.
You're not force feeding but your stomach is bloated at the end of every day like pictures have proven?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2023, 05:52:13 PM »

I have 3 meds I am supposed to take daily one of which I am supposed to take after every meal I have shown my crohns test results here but whatever. Since I am not a slave to it and do what I fucking want to do I am lying just because a disease that gives you stomach or colon cancer eventually and requires them to remove your fucking  intestines someday while causing diarea and gas for months on end is awesome to brag about. Fucking idiot if anyone is going to pick any disease to fake IBS would be the last one you would want to pic

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2023, 06:00:16 PM »
I have Chrohns it can cause severe dehydration and liver failure when the liver is stressed and inflamed you throw up bile people with chrons get hospitalized with it all the time that is what was happening you guys just want to argue when I tell you I was sick I was sick when I say my organs were dialing they were failing when you get to that point it’s bad and it can happen quick out of nowhere you don’t have to be dieting at all for it to happen

All things considered, it would appear prepping for a Bodybuilding contest is a great idea.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2023, 06:03:28 PM »
All things considered, it would appear prepping for a Bodybuilding contest is a great idea.
;D

F you !   I just spit out my beer.     F you !   Ha ha ha ha ha.

Dead.   Just dead.  Lol. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2023, 06:03:41 PM »
Brian is a retard and makes poor life decisions. It's shocking I know

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2023, 06:09:56 PM »
Brian is a retard and makes poor life decisions. It's shocking I know

I have to stop.   I burst out laughing so hard at this post.    Beer all over.  Lol. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2023, 07:35:24 PM »
Haters going to Hate

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2023, 07:42:23 PM »
Haters going to Hate

Are you still doing the curl contest?

Or did you give up on that and now BB is your new months endeavor?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2023, 07:48:03 PM »
Haters going to Hate

Oh for fuques sake...And disphits (that would be you) are gonna take photos and post them regardless.

You are such a TNUC.  And no, you are not going to beat me up.  That isn't going to happen.  If you compete, great.  If  you don't compete, great.  Adults here find your fitness sophistry (and I am being kind here) to be mind-numbingly monotonous.  You seem to feed your fat ass on donuts and your ego on insults.   What are you, retarded?

I am somewhat crippled but you?  You are emotionally stunted.  You dress and emote like a juvenile  wegroe going through puberty.  Do yourself a favour.  Shut The Fuque Up.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2023, 07:55:05 PM »
It takes a real degenerate to make up a fake illness, that some people actually have to deal with, just to justify their irresponsible decisions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2023, 08:01:11 PM »
Haters going to Hate

That`ll silence all you mean old haters!  ;D

One day of eating less Twinkies and his arm size already looks down a bit.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2023, 08:21:34 PM »
Haters going to Hate

Move your damn hand, I can't see Marilyn Monroe.

Why when I quote some posts does the image also post but not others (including the images Bhanks posts)?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2023, 08:28:11 PM »
I have 3 meds I am supposed to take daily one of which I am supposed to take after every meal I have shown my crohns test results here but whatever. Since I am not a slave to it and do what I fucking want to do I am lying just because a disease that gives you stomach or colon cancer eventually and requires them to remove your fucking  intestines someday while causing diarea and gas for months on end is awesome to brag about. Fucking idiot if anyone is going to pick any disease to fake IBS would be the last one you would want to pic

I've always taken this to mean you do not take these medications.  I thought I read a post somewhere where you said that, but I may be wrong.  So do you not take them?  And you also eat whatever you want?  Why?  Worried about cancer eventually and just saying "screw it, I'd rather enjoy myself"?  Do the medicines affect you negatively?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2023, 08:44:47 PM »
Haters going to Hate
Cool, a bicep shot. Your only good body part. How about the whole package? Aww! Yeah it's mediocre.  How's those legs? Hit a crab most muscular.  How's the gaping hole in your pec filling in. Not so good huh?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #195 on: March 24, 2023, 10:02:14 PM »
Haters going to Hate

You can do it Brian. Don't let the haters get you down. Unleash your wild thong.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2023, 12:46:53 AM »

so you have crohns, you have medicine you dont take and you are not a slave to it?

Sounds a lot like you dont have it to me.

Oh and IBS isnt crohns you think fuck.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2023, 12:54:03 AM »
Haters going to Hate

17 inches... maybe

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2023, 12:58:49 AM »

the only chance you have of winning anything at the show is if they have a one arm glory hole division.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2023, 03:15:06 AM »

the only chance you have of winning anything at the show is if they have a one arm glory hole division.

I believe Jeff is the Getbigger who can dish the most devastating responses in the fewest amount of characters possible  :D