Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263992 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3750 on: April 13, 2023, 05:48:17 AM »
Ortiz weighs 205lbs for weigh ins he walks around over 220 just like me and he is taller and he doesn’t look small

Bunstead weighs more but is taller his height to weight ratio it the same as every other classic
OK, I get it at 205 you look like Bumstead.  :D

Dude,fuck off with your bodyweight hangup......205 on you,and 205 on Bumstead or anyone else is gonna look entirely different.

Jesus,I give up.  :(

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3751 on: April 13, 2023, 05:49:39 AM »
I think Jeff had it right

this prick is 185 sliced not a pound more

welcome to mens health
B

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3752 on: April 13, 2023, 05:50:54 AM »

This is why GB is the best site ever.   Nothing ever slips past anyone here.   Brian dissected yet again.

Agreed.  Took me a long time to learn that GetBig forgives almost everything - except bullshit - that will not stand, and simply provokes the hive  8)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #3753 on: April 13, 2023, 05:51:39 AM »

welcome to mens health**

Erm...

**[/insert list of bhank ailments here]
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3754 on: April 13, 2023, 05:53:52 AM »
OK, I get it at 205 you look like Bumstead.  :D

Dude,fuck off with your bodyweight hangup......205 on you,and 205 on Bumstead or anyone else is gonna look entirely different.

Jesus,I give up.  :(
If he actually got in the condition you were in those peak photos of you he would weigh 180 tops.  but he acts like he's got 100lbs of muscle on you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3755 on: April 13, 2023, 05:55:00 AM »

welcome to mens health
This.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3756 on: April 13, 2023, 05:57:42 AM »
You're almost there man. You just need the finishing touches to get you "down to a point".

"1"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3757 on: April 13, 2023, 05:59:18 AM »
About 7%
Bwahahahahaha! Stop you're killing me! Bwahahaha! Not on your life. You know what 7% looks like? Your abs aren't even etched. Your delts aren't separated from your arms. No detail anywhere. I love people thinking because you can see abs they're single digit bf

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3758 on: April 13, 2023, 06:00:17 AM »
Biceps look good there on Brian, like the right one caught up...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3759 on: April 13, 2023, 06:01:26 AM »
It’s weird I weigh 210lbs right now after dieting for 3 weeks and now you have me at 197lbs how does that work exactly???
You didn`t do a pre-contest diet,you cut down your portion size of shitty food.

A pre-contest diet consists of a list of foods that are basically just about all that you will eat throughout your entire prep except for possibly re-feed days.......you have no way of knowing what to add or omit from your so called "plan" since sausages,nachos,pizza, and french toast etc., are not traditional pre-contest diet foods.

The repetition of eating the same clean proven foods will enable you to carb up and drop fat and water much easier......all you did was eat the same nonsensical garbage you always ate just smaller quantities.

You do not starve eating clean for a contest as you can eat 6-7 times a day,keeping blood sugar levels stable,while losing bodyfat and still having more than enough energy to train,especially doing bullshit workouts like you do.

You look no different except that you lost water and muscle size.

I bet you won`t measure your arms on film now.......your fragile ego will not allow it.

AGAIN,it`s not what you weigh,it`s how you look.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3760 on: April 13, 2023, 06:05:33 AM »
Bwahahahahaha! Stop you're killing me! Bwahahaha! Not on your life. You know what 7% looks like? Your abs aren't even etched. Your delts aren't separated from your arms. No detail anywhere. I love people thinking because you can see abs they're single digit bf
His abs are not developed,he`s just lean like he always has been,but got smaller.

All of his bathroom pics show that from the bottom up,he looks smaller,but as your eyes travel upwards,his arms and head look huge compared to his waist and torso.

He needs to take a head on shot outdoors from a distance to get a true indication of how he looks,not a shot where the camera is low pointing upwards.

Prospective Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3761 on: April 13, 2023, 06:08:57 AM »

^^^^ Not a true indicator of how you look.....your fists look as wide as your waist,and your head looks as wide as your shoulders.

Poor Prospective Pics Of Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3762 on: April 13, 2023, 06:11:51 AM »
If he actually got in the condition you were in those peak photos of you he would weigh 180 tops.  but he acts like he's got 100lbs of muscle on you
I agree.....meanwhile I`m slowly adding size and climbing towards 200 pounds.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #3763 on: April 13, 2023, 06:12:11 AM »

A pre-contest diet consists of a list of foods that are basically just about all that you will eat throughout your entire prep except for possibly re-feed days.......you have no way of knowing what to add or omit from your so called "plan" since sausages,nachos,pizza, and french toast etc., are not traditional pre-contest diet foods.

The repetition of eating the same clean proven foods will enable you to carb up and drop fat and water much easier......all you did was eat the same nonsensical garbage you always ate just smaller quantities.

You do not starve eating clean for a contest as you can eat 6-7 times a day,keeping blood sugar levels stable,while losing bodyfat and still having more than enough energy to train,especially doing bullshit workouts like you do.

I bet you won`t measure your arms on film now.......your fragile ego will not allow it.

It's not even (for me) about the macros as such, it's the amount of sodium and high-glycemic sugars (and trans fats?) in that sort of shitty diet that perplexes me - I mean, why eat like shit when you can afford to do much better..?
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3764 on: April 13, 2023, 06:13:25 AM »
I agree.....meanwhile I`m slowly adding size and climbing towards 200 pounds.
And he totally disregards your shape. Standing side by side he gets buried

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3765 on: April 13, 2023, 06:14:25 AM »

Wtf do you know 63 contest and no pro card talk about losing again and again and again I will be in shape don’t worry the lack of faith here is disturbing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3766 on: April 13, 2023, 06:15:15 AM »
It's not even (for me) about the macros as such, it's the amount of sodium and high-glycemic sugars (and trans fats?) in that sort of shitty diet that perplexes me - I mean, why eat like shit when you can afford to do much better..?

It ain’t stupid if it works I will be making more adjustments don’t worry

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3767 on: April 13, 2023, 06:15:43 AM »
He`s scared to come in looking his best because that would probably entail weighing less than 200 pounds....he won`t allow that regardless of how it might improve his placing.

Ridiculous bodyweight hangup.  :(

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3768 on: April 13, 2023, 06:17:34 AM »
That is if I keep dropping meanwhile I gained weight yesterday I was 210 before bed. I have dropped about 10lbs and you guys act like I dropped 50 juts nonsense.

You're all over the map yoyoing up and down 4-8 pounds every day/week for years.  I notice you don't actually deny my point.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3769 on: April 13, 2023, 06:18:10 AM »
He`s scared to come in looking his best because that would probably entail weighing less than 200 pounds....he won`t allow that regardless of how it might improve his placing.

Ridiculous bodyweight hangup.  :(

Again I am the artist it is my canvas I am going to show what I feel looks best I have lots of pics of me from last time when I cut down and got sick below 200 did not look good 205 was my best look

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3770 on: April 13, 2023, 06:19:25 AM »
You're all over the map yoyoing up and down 4-8 pounds every day/week for years.  I notice you don't actually deny my point.

Deny what that you know nothing about training 4-8lbs wtf are you talking about that’s 2 meals or a slight change in hydration when you get heavier that is absolutely nothing that’s how I know you are small

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3771 on: April 13, 2023, 06:23:33 AM »
Wtf do you know 63 contest and no pro card talk about losing again and again and again I will be in shape don’t worry the lack of faith here is disturbing
Do you have any idea how many thousands of great bodybuilders who look light years better than both you and me there are that have placed high in big contests over and over again just to never win a pro-card ?

Your post means nothing,it`s just a feeble attempt to belittle my accomplishments which you did not do and can`t do......PLUS,I`m not done yet.....STAY TUNED !   8)  ;)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3772 on: April 13, 2023, 06:24:16 AM »
Not sure what part of I plan to weigh in at 205lbs you guys don’t get. I weighed in at 219lbs for the curling contest. So I am dropping 14lbs not 50 then I will carb up and be about 210 on stage for a total weight loss of about 10lbs fuckign morons

I'm convinced you're on drugs and getting high all day.  You can't remember what you said a day or week ago.  What happened to fasting, weighing in at 205 and then being 202-3 on stage like you said a few days ago several times?

If you show, I'm pretty sure it will go like this: 
1) weigh in at 200 because you lost too much weight puking/shitting and you are weak and flat
or
2) Weighing in at 207 and dropping below 205 after a sauna which fucks up your water balance and you are weak and flat

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3773 on: April 13, 2023, 06:25:29 AM »

You know a gallon of water is 8lbs right ?

Read further below in my original comment, all you have basically dropped is water and muscle, barely any actual fat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3774 on: April 13, 2023, 06:27:19 AM »
Again I am the artist it is my canvas I am going to show what I feel looks best I have lots of pics of me from last time when I cut down and got sick below 200 did not look good 205 was my best look

Brian, how are the legs looking?

I'm guessing non existent as you have ramped up the anti estrogen's and your edema is gone.

Diet hard these last 2 weeks.

you have about 15-20 lbs of solid fat to loose. ( lower back and hams)

you should come in at 185 and place second with 1 other contestant