Author Topic: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"  (Read 4403 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"
« on: May 04, 2023, 09:40:14 AM »
eature=share

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 09:51:47 AM »
Yes many don’t understand this at all. I’ve been in many many fights, bar fights,in the street,alleys, etc… I’ve fought guys that were black belts that I knew and boxers etc… and people don’t understand real fighting is not sanctioned fighting. While there are very tough men who can fight outside the ring most can’t from what I’ve encountered. It’s like they need a ref,spectators etc… to break it up and enforce rules when there are none. In a real street fight the guy who’s doesn’t care,has nothing to lose mentality and will go the furthest will usually win. In the street all bets are off so anyone can win at anytime with no formal training just a fighter mentality and the will to not give a fuck. With that said I’ve lost many a fight and won my share as well, anyone who says they never lost, well they never fought.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 10:03:28 AM »
It's about not taking kindly to disrespect

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 10:17:26 AM »
My nikka

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 10:22:53 AM »
Yes many don’t understand this at all. I’ve been in many many fights, bar fights,in the street,alleys, etc… I’ve fought guys that were black belts that I knew and boxers etc… and people don’t understand real fighting is not sanctioned fighting. While there are very tough men who can fight outside the ring most can’t from what I’ve encountered. It’s like they need a ref,spectators etc… to break it up and enforce rules when there are none. In a real street fight the guy who’s doesn’t care,has nothing to lose mentality and will go the furthest will usually win. In the street all bets are off so anyone can win at anytime with no formal training just a fighter mentality and the will to not give a fuck. With that said I’ve lost many a fight and won my share as well, anyone who says they never lost, well they never fought.

I boxed and wrestled. I was fairly good at both on a local level. I won several tournaments, lots of medals, trophies, etc... I really only remember losing a handful of matches. Even though I was a more expernced/accomplished wrestler than boxer, my boxing record was even better than my wrestling record.

And yet...

Ive been in a few dozen street fights and I'm 50/50 at best. Ive beaten guys that I thought I would lose to and got whupped by guys I thought I’d trounce. Been in bar fights, one on one fights, fights where I'm outnumbered  , all kinds and I'm a. .500 street fighter at best. It's been a few years since I got into a really good one.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 10:25:32 AM »
I boxed and wrestled. I was fairly good at both on a local level. I won several tournaments, lots of medals, trophies, etc... I really only remember losing a handful of matches. Even though I was a more expernced/accomplished wrestler than boxer, my boxing record was even better than my wrestling record.

And yet...

Ive been in a few dozen street fights and I'm 50/50 at best. Ive beaten guys that I thought I would lose to and got whupped by guys I thought I’d trounce. Been in bar fights, one on one fights, fights where I'm outnumbered  , all kinds and I'm a. .500 street fighter at best. It's been a few years since I got into a really good one.
I thought it was Hankins until the second paragraph.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2023, 10:34:47 AM »
Anyone been in a mexican prison fight?

If not you really shouldnt comment.

Can you scare a serial killer?
THAT is the question!
B

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 12:58:11 PM »
I thought it was Hankins until the second paragraph.

C'mon....even the first paragraph is too humble for Bhanks.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 01:26:58 PM »
Like it or not, Hankins is a threat.

Proceed with caution and follow each step

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 02:36:27 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 02:40:38 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2023, 03:09:56 PM »

I would love to see everyone of halls teeth knocked down his throat. Can’t fucking stand him.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2023, 03:11:16 PM »

And yet...

How long did you box and wrestle for beak? And the 50/50 honesty is refreshing. Most people “have never lost” hahaha.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2023, 07:18:49 PM »
Anyone been in a mexican prison fight?

If not you really shouldnt comment.

Can you scare a serial killer?
THAT is the question!
Can you scare me? jk

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2023, 07:22:24 PM »
How long did you box and wrestle for beak? And the 50/50 honesty is refreshing. Most people “have never lost” hahaha.
I've been into fights before, and yes, I admit it, I got my ass kicked a few times, but in all fairness, I only lost when I was drinking (drunk), I twice lost sober, but I was little and teenager, so it doesn't count. As an adult I only lost when I was drinking, I'm a ''nice'' drunk, I can't fight if I'm drinking

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2023, 07:24:08 PM »

I would love to see everyone of halls teeth knocked down his throat. Can’t fucking stand him.
Would you fight him? (lol)

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2023, 07:33:38 PM »
Would you fight him? (lol)

Why not? He’s a fat bloated turd. You are prob scared of him cause he’s strong haha. I would fight absolutely anyone repeat absolutely anyone. Losing does not scare me. I’ve been beaten and left for dead multiple times. I don’t care much for life and don’t have much interest in living much longer so I repeat absolutely anyone. Tough is the willingness to fight anyone not win but accept the fight.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2023, 07:38:58 PM »
I've been into fights before, and yes, I admit it, I got my ass kicked a few times, but in all fairness, I only lost when I was drinking (drunk), I twice lost sober, but I was little and teenager, so it doesn't count. As an adult I only lost when I was drinking, I'm a ''nice'' drunk, I can't fight if I'm drinking

I was a great fighter when drinking cause my ability to care was even less than usual and any fear I had was completely gone.

I don’t imagine you were in many fights not drinking  as you say you only lost when drinking. So you’ve been in a couple fights I’m guessing. I’ve been in a couple hundred and I love it, getting beaten to me is fucking great. I love punishment, so every fight I lost made me feel better about myself for some reason. My ears ring constantly, massive headaches and dizziness most the time and my nuerologust said it was from being hit in the head so many times. I’ve grown to enjoy these symptoms as well. My hate for the human race is so strong that I could fight multiple times a day if I had no family but I keep it u see control due to them. If it weren’t for them I would no doubt be dead or in prison for many years.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2023, 08:07:20 PM »
Ragdoll mentality

Do you think men of a certain age have an advantage because they have all that pent up rage built up?

To all who have "gotten their ass kicked" or lost a street fight, when did it stop?  Were you knocked cold?  Beaten senseless, couldn't get up?  Usually, I remember tussles where I got a few punches or kicks in then took off because the cops were on the way.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2023, 08:09:42 PM »
I was a great fighter when drinking cause my ability to care was even less than usual and any fear I had was completely gone.

I don’t imagine you were in many fights not drinking  as you say you only lost when drinking. So you’ve been in a couple fights I’m guessing. I’ve been in a couple hundred and I love it, getting beaten to me is fucking great. I love punishment, so every fight I lost made me feel better about myself for some reason. My ears ring constantly, massive headaches and dizziness most the time and my nuerologust said it was from being hit in the head so many times. I’ve grown to enjoy these symptoms as well. My hate for the human race is so strong that I could fight multiple times a day if I had no family but I keep it u see control due to them. If it weren’t for them I would no doubt be dead or in prison for many years.

How do you pick who to fight in all these hundreds of fights you have? Do you go actively looking for them?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2023, 09:20:42 PM »
How do you pick who to fight in all these hundreds of fights you have? Do you go actively looking for them?

Watch your snarky tone sir. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2023, 09:47:46 PM »

Brutal if true

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2023, 09:55:32 PM »
I’m sure esfitness and bhanky has never lost a street fight, my instincts tell me

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2023, 10:08:12 PM »

You mean human species? Fucking truth bending communist woke piece of shit lowkey denying race theory

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2023, 10:09:49 PM »

They talk shit, or disrespect