Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 147499 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4425 on: May 17, 2024, 12:05:24 PM »
he's a super knowledgable expert, a friend of big paul

and yep that's the way it should be start low and work up if needed

i find it very hard to believe that some fellas need 200 mgs to be in the top end of the allowable range, in fact, i gotta call bs on that

250 put me over double top allowable range

Allowed by who what the fuck are you talking about? Do you pussies really go around asking other people for their permission to do what you want to do? If I wanted to take 10 grams a week that is what I would absolutely do that is not what I want to do. 2cc a week is plenty and yep that is what Doctors prescribe 1.5-2cc every time

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4426 on: May 17, 2024, 12:08:11 PM »
which indigenous tribes scaredy cat?
B

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4427 on: May 17, 2024, 01:22:30 PM »
The lab results have no date. Only the PSA shows a “previous result” on 4/20/21.

“Indigenous tribes in non-industrialized settings”, do you even listen to the stupidity you spout ?

Looks like 2022 based on a "Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News" thread he started at the time

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=677804.0

Identical site links for:

Page 1 & 2 of 6 posted in 2022:

Page 3 of 6 posted in 2024 (but bhank referencing 2021):

Stupid clinic said I didn't qualify for TRT as my natural test levels were too high.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4428 on: May 17, 2024, 01:36:17 PM »
I have told you idiots my dosage a million times it hasn't changed you don't believe me not my problem. And why do I have to disclose my personal medical info anyway I have no obligation. I am in HRT which is TRT combined with HGH therapy told you guys that day 1 nothing has changed.

so Brian has been "on cycle" for 4 years now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4429 on: May 17, 2024, 01:37:55 PM »
Stupid clinic said I didn't qualify for TRT as my natural test levels were too high.

So Brian had to buy his gear like everyone else

So many fucking lies..

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4430 on: May 17, 2024, 02:10:10 PM »
So, there it is you are not on TRT but considered it and now are mad that I am more jacked than you, so you want to blame TRT cheating. Like dude figure out your own issues instead of putting them on me. 1.5-2cc is 300-400mg so I am not on half a gram. But again regardless your issue is with you not me. Stop worrying about what you think other people are doing and worry about yourself. If you want to take TRT do it if you don't don't but no need to bash others and their choices.

Hold on fool - understand one thing - you have no impact on me, other than someone I read online for sheer amusement.  Getbig is a zoo I visit, and you're just a monkey in one of the cages I watch make a fool of himself.

You are basically "that weird guy who posts tons of pics of himself for other men, and looks like shit in contests, and does the bare minimum at everything he tries".   That's really it.

I have not considered TRT, it was offered by my urologist, who is a progressive type doc, and on it himself.  I probably will be on TRT one day.  I'm just not like you and need to pin 100's of mg a week to be able to bench my bodyweight 11 shaky times right now.  If I reach that point, I'll probably hit a low dose.

Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4431 on: May 17, 2024, 02:15:31 PM »
Hold on fool - understand one thing - you have no impact on me, other than someone I read online for sheer amusement.  Getbig is a zoo I visit, and you're just a monkey in one of the cages I watch make a fool of himself.

You are basically "that weird guy who posts tons of pics of himself for other men, and looks like shit in contests, and does the bare minimum at everything he tries".   That's really it.

I have not considered TRT, it was offered by my urologist, who is a progressive type doc, and on it himself.  I probably will be on TRT one day.  I'm just not like you and need to pin 100's of mg a week to be able to bench my bodyweight 11 shaky times right now.  If I reach that point, I'll probably hit a low dose.

Yeah yeah if you took trt you would be Ronnie Coleman fucking do it already then no one gives a fuck

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4432 on: May 17, 2024, 02:20:50 PM »
Yeah yeah if you took trt you would be Ronnie Coleman fucking do it already then no one gives a fuck

I don't bodybuild - I have other goals.  I also have no issue with the way I look - don't need to constantly validate myself to strange men and others by constantly posting video and pics of me flexing.

I am also not delusional  about TRT.  I've done plenty of research, know plenty on it, and learned a shit ton by actually reading and listening to the experts here. I would have realistic expectations and train within reasonable parameters to not let ego injure myself.

Now run along and post another pic of your stomach for the internet strangers, monkey boy.  I'm going to talk the OTHER body dysmorphia guy in this thread instead.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4433 on: May 17, 2024, 02:24:57 PM »
he's a super knowledgable expert, a friend of big paul

and yep that's the way it should be start low and work up if needed

i find it very hard to believe that some fellas need 200 mgs to be in the top end of the allowable range, in fact, i gotta call bs on that

250 put me over double top allowable range

who the fuck is big paul?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4434 on: May 17, 2024, 02:26:36 PM »
I don't bodybuild - I have other goals.  I also have no issue with the way I look - don't need to constantly validate myself to strange men and others by constantly posting video and pics of me flexing.

I am also not delusional  about TRT.  I've done plenty of research, know plenty on it, and learned a shit ton by actually reading and listening to the experts here. I would have realistic expectations and train within reasonable parameters to not let ego injure myself.

Now run along and post another pic of your stomach for the internet strangers, monkey boy.

Jesus man you spend the day arguing about TRT dosages then claim you don't need it since you are so naturally badass anyway and don't care what you look like then say you will only take a little bit because you are the expert on it. Do whatever the fuck you want but stop being mad someone else has the balls to actually do what you wish you did.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4435 on: May 17, 2024, 02:27:44 PM »
Jesus man you spend the day arguing about TRT dosages then claim you don't need it since you are so naturally badass anyway and don't care what you look like then say you will only take a little bit because you are the expert on it. Do whatever the fuck you want but stop being mad someone else has the balls to actually do what you wish you did.
over 20 years of juicing you have no balls.....

PS, no pics please...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4436 on: May 17, 2024, 02:27:46 PM »
Looks like 2022 based on a "Bhank Bloodwork Just in Breaking News" thread he started at the time

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=677804.0

Identical site links for:

Page 1 & 2 of 6 posted in 2022:

Page 3 of 6 posted in 2024 (but bhank referencing 2021):

You are arguing over bloodwork that is several years old. I actually posted updated bloodwork this year. But regardless no idea what point you are trying to make anyway. All those flags are gone on my last bloodwork.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4437 on: May 17, 2024, 02:29:18 PM »
You are arguing over bloodwork that is several years old. I actually posted updated bloodwork this year. But regardless no idea what point you are trying to make anyway.
Poor Brian, he doesnt realise everyone knows its old bloodwork, it even says so in the post

Oh, and no ones arguing only you

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4438 on: May 17, 2024, 02:33:01 PM »

Mad?  At this?  LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4439 on: May 17, 2024, 02:34:39 PM »
Poor Brian, he doesnt realise everyone knows its old bloodwork, it even says so in the post

Lol right?

"Arguing all day" is actually me making a few posts while I have my afternoon coffee.

It's so easy to wind the monkey boy up.
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4440 on: May 17, 2024, 02:36:48 PM »
who the fuck is big paul?

just some youtube bb/coach who weighs 255 on 300 mgs total and weighs the same on 3+ grams total

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4441 on: May 17, 2024, 02:38:51 PM »
just some youtube bb/coach who weighs 255 on 300 mgs total and weighs the same on 3+ grams total

Good and shit responder at the same time.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4442 on: May 17, 2024, 02:42:25 PM »

If you stopped your drugs you would transition to female.

Better stay on them so you don't do a 'Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner".

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4443 on: May 17, 2024, 02:43:42 PM »
You are arguing over bloodwork that is several years old. I actually posted updated bloodwork this year. But regardless no idea what point you are trying to make anyway. All those flags are gone on my last bloodwork.

Who is arguing -just connecting a few dots based on JPJ comment on an acknowledged previous bloodwork, wasnt even directed at you lol

haha this:

and this:
Lol right?

"Arguing all day" is actually me making a few posts while I have my afternoon coffee.

It's so easy to wind the monkey boy up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4444 on: May 17, 2024, 02:44:06 PM »
If you stopped your drugs you would transition to female.

Better stay on them so you don't do a 'Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner".
hes already got the voice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4445 on: May 17, 2024, 02:45:49 PM »

He is also taking HGH there are too many variables its not apples to apples and time matters. Guys do not lose a lot of size when they cruise that is entire idea. But they also don't cruise forever, and they take other things like HGH to maintain. Also, this dudes 255 doesn't look that great. Stop looking for a guru and be your own. Everyone is different you need to worry more about food than anabolics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4446 on: May 17, 2024, 02:46:04 PM »
Good and shit responder at the same time.

hahaha

he's got very big arms compared to the rest of him but the detail ain't so great

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4447 on: May 17, 2024, 02:48:44 PM »
He is also taking HGH there are too many variables its not apples to apples and time matters. Guys do not lose a lot of size when they cruise that is entire idea. But they also don't cruise forever, and they take other things like HGH to maintain. Also, this dudes 255 doesn't look that great. Stop looking for a guru and be your own. Everyone is different you need to worry more about food than anabolics

Fuck me he absolutly destroys your stupid sloppy ass.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4448 on: May 17, 2024, 03:28:34 PM »
Nice to learn that Bhank’s natural testosterone was 1500 before he started his TRT.

1500mg’s of testosterone wrestling at 145lb’s must have been a huge advantage for you.

Seems like there was some catastrophic event while you were still young that you needed bio-identical assistance.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4449 on: May 17, 2024, 03:34:01 PM »
Nice to learn that Bhank’s natural testosterone was 1500 before he started his TRT.

1500mg’s of testosterone wrestling at 145lb’s must have been a huge advantage for you.

Seems like there was some catastrophic event while you were still young that you needed bio-identical assistance.

actually it was greater than 1500 so who knows what it really was

and that estrogen level is outragous