Author Topic: So where is Bill Phillips now a days?  (Read 13164 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
So where is Bill Phillips now a days?
« on: August 13, 2006, 09:25:25 PM »
TC heads testosterone mag
Dan is dead..

Dr X is dead..

where is ole selout?
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: So where is Bill Phillips now a days?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 09:31:16 PM »
still counting his money from 2001.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 09:38:50 PM »

prolly..but is he still in the US?

rumors were he went over seas..
carpe` vaginum!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 10:02:39 PM »
probably relaxing, making residuals off of Body for Life and Eating for Life books.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 10:47:01 PM »
probably relaxing, making residuals off of Body for Life and Eating for Life books.

yanno i got a free Video (not dvd but vid) of body of life in 200ish..i think..

its stil sitting under my bed in its plastic cover.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »
Bill Phillips has a new line out now for about 3 years actually called Body For Life, he makes bars, drink and MRP's

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »
Did you see Bill Phillips in his 2nd Body for Life video.  It screamed HIV.  I felt like I should get tested with all the EAS products I've taken over the years.  Simply, creepy.
N

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
Not to bash but Bill Phillips loved GHB , I know this because I knew his right hand man Sergio OLivera .Plus Bill checked him self into the Betty Ford clinic twice once was he was to when he was supposed to go on tour about 8 years ago when he wrote the Body for Life book.Everybody wondered were ole Bill went, well he was preaching Body for Life, but singing Betty Ford.I had the oppurtunity to go to one of his parties, he rented a whole floor of the Mirage hotel in Vegas, and not one person was sober.They were either on GHB, Coke, or Drunk out of there mind .Needless to say I didnt stay there more then 20 minutes, lol, to wild for me

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 11:00:03 PM »
last i heard he lived in Hawaii.  dude got a $150 million dollar buyout for EAS.
his "body for life" shit is a joke.  give the guy credit for cashing in on people's ignorance.  diet and exercise.  just summed it up in three words.  he writes some damn books and makes millions on top of the buyout.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
Not to bash but Bill Phillips loved GHB , I know this because I knew his right hand man Sergio OLivera .Plus Bill checked him self into the Betty Ford clinic twice once was he was to when he was supposed to go on tour about 8 years ago when he wrote the Body for Life book.Everybody wondered were ole Bill went, well he was preaching Body for Life, but singing Betty Ford.I had the oppurtunity to go to one of his parties, he rented a whole floor of the Mirage hotel in Vegas, and not one person was sober.They were either on GHB, Coke, or Drunk out of there mind .Needless to say I didnt stay there more then 20 minutes, lol, to wild for me
no shit?  hypocrisy for money.  typical.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 11:07:41 PM »
last i heard he lived in Hawaii.  dude got a $150 million dollar buyout for EAS.
his "body for life" shit is a joke.  give the guy credit for cashing in on people's ignorance.  diet and exercise.  just summed it up in three words.  he writes some damn books and makes millions on top of the buyout.
Agreed.  Exercise, stop eating the shit you normally do, eat healthy and frequent, drink a lot of water, take these sups, and walla!!!  Results!
Many times people tell me they did Body for Life and I reply, "So, what happened." hahah  I myself went for a few years being a physical mess, so I never knock people for not lifting.  As long as your content with your routine, great.  Let's face it though, I'd rather be semi jacked any day.  At 150lbs, leaving the house could be a frightening experience. ;D
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:22:06 AM »
yanno i got a free Video (not dvd but vid) of body of life in 200ish..i think..

its stil sitting under my bed in its plastic cover.. :-\

And that's the reason you still look like you do!
Z

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 06:43:02 AM »

married, living in one of houses in Hawaii, Denver area or Beverly Hills depending upon life...

Failed in a recent comeback with his Eating for Life brand on MRP's

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 06:44:13 AM »
Bill Phillips has a new line out now for about 3 years actually called Body For Life, he makes bars, drink and MRP's

WRONG, that line is owned by Abott Labatories/Ross Labs - EAS Division...It is being shut down...

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 07:31:05 AM »

NY;  Is this the same Sergio Olivera who runs Hi-Tech?  Must be.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 07:48:46 AM »
Why not bash ole sell out, nobody deserves it more. Between his suck ass supplements and his bullshit "Supplement Review" book, nobody deserves it more! As for his descent into the world of substance abuse, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 08:34:18 AM »
That mothafcuker is still counting his Bank figures. No wonder EAS always has the best booth at the Expos
Get Big, or Die Trying

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 09:02:06 AM »
He & his "life partner" are taking turns playing hide & go seek

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 09:15:28 AM »
Did you see Bill Phillips in his 2nd Body for Life video.  It screamed HIV.  I felt like I should get tested with all the EAS products I've taken over the years.  Simply, creepy.

i didn't watch any of em since i figured they'd just be one big EAS ad.  HIV?  is he gay?   thought he ws bangin Lori o donnely back then.. ???
carpe` vaginum!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 09:17:20 AM »
i didn't watch any of em since i figured they'd just be one big EAS ad.  HIV?  is he gay?   thought he ws bangin Lori o donnely back then.. ???

Toxi, you don't have to be gay to have HIV. :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 09:18:36 AM »
And that's the reason you still look like you do!

nah..chalk that up to No gym..no food..1 meal a day and lotsa beer and cigrattes..1 weigh a mean 160lbs ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 09:19:49 AM »
Toxi, you don't have to be gay to have HIV. :-\

but i ws kinda hoping Bill ws...

it'd make me happy to know he's getting it in teh ass..

like he deservs  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 09:22:13 AM »
Why not bash ole sell out, nobody deserves it more. Between his suck ass supplements and his bullshit "Supplement Review" book, nobody deserves it more! As for his descent into the world of substance abuse, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ;D

what i've3 always been pissed about ws he couldn't shell out a mil to help out Dan Duchaine get a new kidney..

dan knew he ws dying years before he did  :(  he even mentioned it in some e-mails to me..and all i ws to him ws a pest that kept asking him questions upon questions..
carpe` vaginum!

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 09:43:52 AM »
nah..chalk that up to No gym..no food..1 meal a day and lotsa beer and cigrattes..1 weigh a mean 160lbs ;)

That's my retirement goal you lucky fucker! >:(

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 09:46:13 AM »
TC heads testosterone mag
Dan is dead..

Dr X is dead..

where is ole selout?
He probably writting the "World Anoblolic Review Part 3" or whatever its at now.