Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160719 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2013, 08:48:23 AM »
I have been silent while watching his downward spiral on here.  It seemed like every single time he broke news on here I was thinking "Ok, this is his rock bottom, he will get it together now".  

Hate to hear this news.  I tried many times to help him out in the past when he needed favors and trying to get him set up with some other companies as their rep for some easy $$$ every month, but nothing ever seemed to work out at all for him.  I just wrote him off as a flake after a while and forgot about him mostly.

Hope he can get it together from this point out.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2013, 08:50:48 AM »
I will probably wait to show some sympathy or empathy until he shows some remorse.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »
I'm going to be an asshole and say I don't feel a bit sorry for T.  None of us should because this isn't a tragedy that befell him, he did this to himself.  Let's be real, he is incredibly stupid and irresponsible.  Save your sympathy for those who deserve it.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2013, 08:56:48 AM »
I'm going to be an asshole and say I don't feel a bit sorry for T.  None of us should because this isn't a tragedy that befell him, he did this to himself.  Let's be real, he is incredibly stupid and irresponsible.  Save your sympathy for those who deserve it.
feeling sorry for ppl who dont deserve it feels like scoring morality points to balance out racist, homophobic, sexist remarks we make a lot on getbig

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2013, 08:57:07 AM »
To be fair, I haven't seen him ask for, or expect, sympathy.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2013, 08:59:16 AM »
feeling sorry for ppl who dont deserve it feels like scoring morality points to balance out racist, homophobic, sexist remarks we make a lot on getbig

Haha, you may have a point but I don't think this is the particular situation to apply that approach. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2013, 09:03:30 AM »
To be fair, I haven't seen him ask for, or expect, sympathy.

Of course not, but trust me, he wants sympathy or empathy or both. During a time like this, people look to social supports for comfort. No one gets along in this world alone. Deep down, he wants it, as we all do.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »

Of course not, but trust me, he wants sympathy or empathy or both. During a time like this, people look to social supports for comfort. No one gets along in this world alone. Deep down, he wants it, as we all do.

You're right.  Im also wondering who is fitting the bill for all that expensive medication.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
I have been silent while watching his downward spiral on here.  It seemed like every single time he broke news on here I was thinking "Ok, this is his rock bottom, he will get it together now".  

Hate to hear this news.  I tried many times to help him out in the past when he needed favors and trying to get him set up with some other companies as their rep for some easy $$$ every month, but nothing ever seemed to work out at all for him.  I just wrote him off as a flake after a while and forgot about him mostly.

Hope he can get it together from this point out.
This.
I tried to warn him.. Groink tried to warn him.. many of us that have experienced that life or been around it saw it coming...

But to be fair, I wouldn't listen to anyone either when I was using. It's sad that just now it's impacting him... and I'm sure the full scope of what happened wont hit him for a while.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2013, 09:06:40 AM »
Sorry to hear it Bombzer.....however I am not surprised.

So please explain why this makes you "happy", as indicated by the smiley face under the picture of you holding your pills.

You definitely brought this on yourself. I only hope you move forward in a safe and positive manner.

My uncle has had HIV for over 35 years. He's as healthy as can be and takes his cocktail everyday. I would have thought he would have acquired AIDS years ago, but so far he's been very blessed. Diet, exercise and a strong attitude will get you through.

Best of luck BunnyBombz.

That is Tbombz MO. Nothing makes him sad, angry, upset, etc. When people post all these photoshops of him, make fun of him, rag on him, etc, he just posts a picture of a smiley face or says how funny it is and moves on.  ::) ::) He's always tried to present as the superior intellectual who has something to teach us   ::) ::) Yes, he has something to teach us. Now look at him. He is the last guy on this forum that Id take seriously. Hell, I even take Johnny Falcon more seriously than him. Even now, he is pretending to be happy. All a bullshit farce.  I do not know what he is trying to prove.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2013, 09:07:32 AM »

I genuinely doubt he wants and needs it from GB. He is used to this place being harsh and deliberately brutal. There is massive support and infrastructure for hiv positive people. He is probably not lying when he says he couldn't be happier: he will be on meds that give him a normal life expectancy, he will be given financial assistance for the rest of his life. He will probably not have to worry bout safe sex now - although OMR said there is the possibility of super strains.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2013, 09:08:25 AM »
You're right.  Im also wondering who is fitting the bill for all that expensive medication.

I am sure he isn't. Isnt HIV medication crazy expensive?  :-\ :-\
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2013, 09:08:38 AM »
Hell, I even take Johnny Falcon more seriously than him. Even now, he is pretending to be happy. All a bullshit farce.  I do not know what he is trying to prove.

You should.

The Falcon is as serious as it gets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2013, 09:10:19 AM »
I genuinely doubt he wants and needs it from GB. He is used to this place being harsh and deliberately brutal. There is massive support and infrastructure for hiv positive people. He is probably not lying when he says he couldn't be happier: he will be on meds that give him a normal life expectancy, he will be given financial assistance for the rest of his life. He will probably not have to worry bout safe sex now - although OMR said there is the possibility of super strains.

People seek social support from the strangest of places. I cannot begin to imagine that some of the jokes people are making are NOT getting to him.

I do not know much about HIV, but many people do lead a normal life span. However, I am sure there are those rare cases where youre dead pretty quickly.  :-\ :-\
X

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2013, 09:10:41 AM »
Lol, dudes playing you puppets. Again.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2013, 09:12:50 AM »
haha yes !!
i pray fagbombz dosent post directly above or below me.
Other than that i think we will be fine.

If he quotes your post you're fucked.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2013, 09:13:06 AM »
You should.

The Falcon is as serious as it gets.

Falcon has great indepth knowledge about many things.
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2013, 09:16:06 AM »
If he quotes your post you're fucked.

haha.
If in your inbox you see a pm from fagbombz, delete the pm using a long sterile stick to press the keys and soak yourself in a bath of bleach overnight.
Better to be safe than sorry.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2013, 09:17:42 AM »
Sorry to hear it Bombzer.....however I am not surprised.

So please explain why this makes you "happy", as indicated by the smiley face under the picture of you holding your pills.

You definitely brought this on yourself. I only hope you move forward in a safe and positive manner.

My uncle has had HIV for over 35 years. He's as healthy as can be and takes his cocktail everyday. I would have thought he would have acquired AIDS years ago, but so far he's been very blessed. Diet, exercise and a strong attitude will get you through.

Best of luck BunnyBombz.
So your uncle has had aids since the late 70's. Bullshit. People didnt even know what aids was back then. It almost surely would have been a death sentence as well.

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2013, 09:18:09 AM »
That was trolling. TA+TBombZ are trolling you. Simple.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2013, 09:18:54 AM »
So your uncle has had aids since the late 70's. Bullshit. People didnt even know what aids was back then. It almost surely would have been a death sentence as well.
Unless it started as HIV and then slowly turned to AIDs. And it's possible that he contracted it in the late 70's early 80's.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2013, 09:22:30 AM »
That was trolling. TA+TBombZ are trolling you. Simple.

I agree. It is suspicious that TA starts this thread and the very first response is from Tay Tay saying "Yes, I got the AIDz."

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #148 on: December 21, 2013, 09:23:23 AM »
Big Dicked Bob and myself might need to reconsider our "raw vaginal insertion only" policies.   :-\,
Wait, straight men can't get HIV..what am i worried about?   ::)  I'm kidding. 

This is actually kind of sad but not at all tragic.  The dude at least owns up to it being his fault for risky behavior.  I gotta give him credit for that, but you know damn fucking well he will go on full medical disability and live off that for the rest of his life, even though he is still fully capable of working.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #149 on: December 21, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
Unless it started as HIV and then slowly turned to AIDs. And it's possible that he contracted it in the late 70's early 80's.
I would say almost every person who contracted hiv in the early 80's died from aids.

They simply did not know how to treat it.

Did they even know about aids in the late 70's?

I thought it became known in the early 80's?