Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78067 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2007, 05:18:30 AM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha man you're so awesome. but jokes apart i do agree with you on this.its like as if milos is controlling his life.

Milos is an interesting character Shadow.  He is a proud man and very charasmatic.  He has the gift of the gab and people enjoy his generosity and openess.  

Milos is a shrewd and brilliant business man.  He has found success at everything he has turned his hand to.

But that is where my admiration for the man ends.  He is a brutal and loathsome individual.  He holds grudges and has a wicked temper.  He can be scary and intimidating.

His ability to manipulate and control others is legendary.  He fears no one, and will do anything and everthing to achieve outcomes, that will financially benefit him.

Dont get me started on the DEA stuff!  

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2007, 05:21:28 AM »
Milos is an interesting character Shadow.  He is a proud man and very charasmatic.  He has the gift of the gab and people enjoy his generosity and openess.  

Milos is a shrewd and brilliant business man.  He has found success at everything he has turned his hand to.

But that is where my admiration for the man ends.  He is a brutal and loathsome individual.  He holds grudges and has a wicked temper.  He can be scary and intimidating.

His ability to manipulate and control others is legendary.  He fears no one, and will do anything and everthing to achieve outcomes, that will financially benefit him.

Dont get me started on the DEA stuff!  
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaahha god damn dude your posts are so funny but at the same time very true..yes milos depends on other peoples success..lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2007, 05:24:14 AM »
This is about the most hypocritical BS I have ever read. You say you admire Luke, respect him, etc. but once someone like DonkeyKong or Shadow responds you go right back to bashing Luke. Let it go dude, you care nothing for Luke you just are trying to be a celebrity on Getbig. You say his abs and "flow" are a problem yet you go "you need more mass and get freakier" ::) WTF do you want? ??? I think you just get a kick trying to piss Luke off and love attention.

I hear you Swilkins.  i have angered you with my posts.  That was not my intention.

I am interested in providing an oscillating argument.  I shy away from rigidity.

I do not see the Luke and Milos issues in black and white and thus am attempting to provide a multi faceted thesis.
 Peace.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2007, 05:28:42 AM »
I hear you Swilkins.  i have angered you with my posts.  That was not my intention.

I am interested in providing an oscillating argument.  I shy away from rigidity.

I do not see the Luke and Milos issues in black and white and thus am attempting to provide a multi faceted thesis.
 Peace.

No I am not angered just baffled at the comments made in this thread. You even said many post back that you were calling a truce and yet you are still here trying to discredit Luke and Milos. "Luke...there is still time" what kind of a thread is that? Why not PM Luke instead of starting a public thread to bash him if you "respect" him so much?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2007, 05:30:33 AM »
I know this subject is raising many issues. The whole Luke and Milos debacle is causing quite a stir.

In the interests of bodybuilding, i think the sport would be so much healthier if we could find a positive solution to this.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2007, 05:36:35 AM »
No I am not angered just baffled at the comments made in this thread. You even said many post back that you were calling a truce and yet you are still here trying to discredit Luke and Milos. "Luke...there is still time" what kind of a thread is that? Why not PM Luke instead of starting a public thread to bash him if you "respect" him so much?

You raise some valid points. However, i will not be told what i can and cannot post. This is a public forum and i will express myself accordingly.

How dare anyone try to control or suppress my views.  i find that insulting and childish. 

You speak of respect, well show some then, and stop towing the corporate line.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
seeya guys!!! ;) hope you guys can find a something else in the next week to talk about?? ::)

As for me!!! im happy as Larry. I love life, i love bodybuilding , i have a great support team in my family,  my sponsor, friends and fans. So i could'nt be happier!!! :) :D ;D 8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2007, 05:45:44 AM »
Luke before you go, i just want to say, all my posts are in jest.  I am just playing around, having some fun.  I dont know you or Milos.  I am just repeating what i hear on Get  Big.

Dont take offense bro.  I am just getting into the whole get big 'hating' thing.

peace

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2007, 05:47:00 AM »
seeya guys!!! ;) hope you guys can find a something else in the next week to talk about?? ::)

As for me!!! im happy as Larry. I love life, i love bodybuilding , i have a great support team in my family,  my sponsor, friends and fans. So i could'nt be happier!!! :) :D ;D 8)
luke nobody is insulting you man..you're an IFBB pro and you're a good guy too.so all we are doing is telling you the truth about milos sarcev...we don't disrespect him either but we are just posting our opinions
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: March 30, 2007, 05:54:48 AM »
Luke before you go, i just want to say, all my posts are in jest.  I am just playing around, having some fun.  I dont know you or Milos.  I am just repeating what i hear on Get  Big.

Dont take offense bro.  I am just getting into the whole get big 'hating' thing.

peace

Im not taking offence?? are you serious!! man i have alot bigger fish to fry than this. Im just bored with this. But its a funny way to have some fun is'nt it?? I once said we have no idea about the person we are posting about do we?? what type of person they really are inside!! now for eg, i took non of this in offense, i am alot bigger than that bro! but what is someone did?? i mean you have done page after page here with you so called funny insults? what if that person you are talking about did take it the wrong way and you that he tracked you down and found you one day?? These things have happen before! so before you make you so called funny posts, think that other person may just like cutting people in little pieces with an axe for his so called fun!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: March 30, 2007, 05:55:08 AM »
luke nobody is insulting you man..you're an IFBB pro and you're a good guy too.so all we are doing is telling you the truth about milos sarcev...we don't disrespect him either but we are just posting our opinions

Good stuff Shadow.

Luke and Milos, i am hank wood. I am an imaginary-internet-character.  i do not exist in the real world.  i like to be provocative and 'stir the pot'.  Never forget that.  

And never forget that this is GetBig, an internet site that is full of hatred and self loathing.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2007, 05:57:43 AM »
Good stuff Shadow.

Luke and Milos, i am hank wood. I am an imaginary-internet-character.  i do not exist in the real world.  i like to be provocative and 'stir the pot'.  Never forget that.  

And never forget that this is GetBig, an internet site that is full of hatred and self loathing.
hahahahahah correct.nobody direspects these two.everyone knows that but its always nice to mess around with them..hahhaahah milos actually takes this stuff seriously at times
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: March 30, 2007, 06:04:39 AM »
I hear you guys.

We are all here because we love the sport.

These posts are all in fun.

I think it is great that people like Luke and Milos dont shy away from sites such as this one. They contribute and that is what it is all about.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2007, 06:24:07 AM »
The Pros that continue to post on this site are very 'thick skinned'.  At the end of the day they should be commended for supporting this forum. 

I have been to a lot of BB forums across the net and nothing comes close to this one.  GetBig is number 1. 

I dont  really know  what the formula is, for  GetBig forums , but it works!

Keep doing what your doing Ron, you have the best site on the planet.

ron also appeared on PBW once.ron knows how to treat bodybuilding fans..viva la ron 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2007, 04:01:19 PM »
I agree give it up...No offence but we had a tiler come to our place and looked better

Luke may not have the best flow to his physique, but he packs on huge mass and displays great conditioning.  What makes him different than other pros with similar qualities who have done well in the pro ranks?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
Bottom line, Luke is a champion person.  I have learnt a lot from this guy over the many posts that he has made here.  And you what, he doesn't listen to the 'negativity'  and 'hate' going around about him.

Luke loves the sport and will continue to Bodybuild his way.  I admire the guy for his courage, discipline and integrity.

Keep posting the 'hate', that is your right.  But what i have learnt, it will not stop big Luke.  It is like water off a ducks back. 

Luke is contented and at peace with his choices in life.  His family, friends, sporsor and team believe in him and support his journey.  That is all that is needed and matters.

Your a champion bro.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: March 30, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
Luke may not have the best flow to his physique, but he packs on huge mass and displays great conditioning.  What makes him different than other pros with similar qualities who have done well in the pro ranks?

Matt, you ask what makes Luke different than other pros with similar qualities who have done will in the pro ranks?

For starters, he has a dowm-to-earth-nature that is rare in this sport.  He is a mass monster but is ''not'' cocky, arrogant, self opinionated and bitchy.

Luke is a gentle-giant.  I hope one day he can reach the dizzying heights of this great sport.  I think he would make a great role model and figurehead.  Something this industry so desperately needs.!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2007, 06:12:50 PM »
Matt, you ask what makes Luke different than other pros with similar qualities who have done will in the pro ranks?

For starters, he has a dowm-to-earth-nature that is rare in this sport.  He is a mass monster but is ''not'' cocky, arrogant, self opinionated and bitchy.

Luke is a gentle-giant.  I hope one day he can reach the dizzying heights of this great sport.  I think he would make a great role model and figurehead.  Something this industry so desperately needs.!

luke is a kind obsessed guy.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: March 30, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
For Christ Sake, i will repeat myself again...'' I DO NOT KNOW LUKE WOOD OR MILOS SARCEV!''

I simply am using this message board to repeat the rumor and innuendo about these two men. 

I dont hate them at all.  I have used their names only to represent my thoughts on this industry.  They are the players, and their behaviours and actions are of no interest to me.

I am concerned only with the corruption, double-standards and drug-abuse that has 'taken over' this great sport of bodybuilding.

Now, have i made myself clear ??  Luke and Milos are not the enemy !

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: March 30, 2007, 06:56:08 PM »
it is about the industry, not about the people within it.  I am interested in the power brokers of this sport not the pawns like Luke and Milos.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: March 30, 2007, 07:01:28 PM »
You're just stalking them...

gayraeth, you are obviously in love with Milos, good luck to you.  I am not here to expose you for your 'identity crisis.' 

My purpose is to have an open and intelligent argument about the shortcomings of this great sport.

gayraeth, you are presenting as a kind of jilted lover. Get over it. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: March 30, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »
And also, your posts are very provocative.  You contiue to hijack this thread with threats and childish- slander.  It is not helping!

I am sorry if i hurt you, that was not my intention.  I will repeat, i do not have issue with Luke or Milos.  My beef is with the corruption and drug abuse that is scarring modern professional bodybuilding!

Now, is that clear enough?  Surely you are not that ignorant?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: March 30, 2007, 11:54:28 PM »
I have copped a lot of flak over my brutal treatment of Luke and Milos.  Yes, i have used this thread to bully and deride these men.  I am not proud of a lot of the things i have said. 

If i offended Luke and Milos, which i know i have, i am sorry.  As i have tried to explain on other posts, i merely used these to men, to exemplify the way i believe Professional Bodybuilding is heading.  And that is down a seedy path of institutionalised corruption and drug abuse.

For the record, i will repeat; i do not know these men and I have never met or spoken to them.
All the information that i have garnished about these individuals, Luke and Milos has been sourced from this message board. 

I wish them well in their careers.   

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2007, 04:01:30 AM »
Look, Milos will go on doing  what he has always done. 

From the accounts of those who know him, he is meant to be a pretty decent fellow.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2007, 06:47:12 AM »
hank wood, u've made your point.

fuk off and get a life now.

thanx for everything. ;D